More Power Of Suggestion 01

Story Info
Early sexual exploits of an apprentice hypnotist.
9.5k words
4.82
24.8k
20
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More Power Of Suggestion 1

This is not a 'hard-core,' mind control story, no mindless zombie like scenarios with some helpless woman being made to do something she would never want to do. Just a little light hypnosis to help influence a wonderful sensual woman into doing something she may well have done anyway. Perhaps a little reluctantly to begin with, but the gentle helping hand of hypnotic suggestion helped to break the ice and lead her in the right direction.

I was surprised by how well my first 'Power Of Suggestion.' story about the seduction of Harriet through hypnosis was received. It seems you liked my story about being a stage hypnotist. There were other women before Harriet of course, but now that I'm with her, I'm behaving myself. I think she's worth it, a very special woman, but this is a mini 'Power Of Suggestion,' series and will tell about my earlier career, and the fun I had back then before I met Harriet.

First of all, I'm a musician. I sing and play guitar, and I mean to a professional level. I was pretty good at what I did to the extent that I was playing cabaret clubs and small theatres on a regular basis, which is where I met in with Charlie Sanderson. We kept meeting in various stage shows in clubs and theatres over the course of a few months, and though he was much older than me, we struck up what you might call a professional friendship. We got on well, and respected each other professionally.

He was what's known in the business as a 'Stage hypnotist,' and had an act based on getting volunteers from the audience to do silly things on stage. He was really good at it, and was always busy. He also had a treasure chest of amusing stories, and would often tell me about the old days when he used to appear in 'music hall,' shows all over the country. Music Hall is the UK equivalent of 'vaudeville,' for my American readers.

He'd met all the 'greats,' of British showbiz over the years, and in our dressing rooms backstage would regale me with stories of what the 'stars,' were really like. 'Terrible boozer,' he said about a particular star, 'always drunk,' or of another, 'a right bastard, used to slap his wife around.' Then, of a female star of the day, 'oh, she was a right little madam. Everyone thought she was little miss sweet and innocent, but she couldn't keep her legs closed.' A sly little smile at that one as if remembering her fondly, 'she was always very nice to me, every time I met her.'

One night after the show was over, he asked if I'd like to work with him. He said he was getting a bit old for driving around the countryside on his own, and he needed someone to share the driving, set up his sound equipment at the venues, smaller clubs, etc, where they didn't have their own sound systems. I could still sing and play, he suggested, basically doing maybe a 20 minute warm-up act before the main part of the show, his hypnotist act. I'd be his stage manager/sound man/driver/support act.

He also added that he'd teach me his act, so when he retired a few years down the line, I could take it over if I wanted to. I gave it a bit of thought for a couple of days and decided to accept his offer, and so I became an apprentice hypnotist amongst other things. It was another string to my bow, and in show business, the more you have to offer, the more you have to sell, and if it didn't work out I could always revert to music as my main stage activity.

Over the next few months he taught me various things about hypnotism which I soaked up like rain in the desert. The whole thing was great fun as well as educational. Night after night I'd lead volunteers onstage, he'd hypnotise them, and they'd do really ludicrous things in front of other audience members and their friends. Everybody laughed along with the jokes, determined to have a good time, delighted at the idiocy of their friends.

For me, one of the best parts was meeting a lot of women, sometimes single, sometimes married. It didn't matter to me. I was in their town or city for a few days only, and then I'd be gone again. Often hundreds of miles away by the next evening, in another town playing to another audience.

I'd always make sure to pick a few attractive women from the audience volunteers with an eye to maybe something more interesting happening after the show. After all, these women represented for me a possible chance to 'get lucky,' sexually. I avoided the younger ones, because I didn't want the chance of any repercussions. I was more inclined to go for the late twenties, thirties, and early forties age wise. Women who were established, confident, a bit more sophisticated sex wise.

After they had taken part in our stage show, I'd engage them in conversation. They were already susceptible to the power of suggestion, and I found it remarkably easy to put them back 'under,' again. I didn't try to turn them into raving nymphomaniacs or anything like that, I just suggested that they should kiss me goodbye very passionately when I said the words, 'goodbye.' Something that we might say quite naturally. In their case, when I thanked them after taking them out of hypnosis and said, 'goodbye,' they would have an overwhelming urge to come into my arms and kiss me. That would lead to my hotel bedroom, or even a dressing room fuck backstage, or both.

However, my first seduction when I took the job as Charlie's assistant didn't come from our stage shows, but from the hotel we were staying in. We had three shows in the same area, and rather than change hotels we were booked into the same hotel for three nights. It meant we had to travel about ten miles for one of the shows, but the other two were in the same area a few miles apart, just different venues in the same small city. Charlie had always stayed at the same hotel when he was in the area, and knew the people who owned it very well. It was a small, family run hotel, about fifteen rooms in total, and that's where I met Sally.

She was the hotel receptionist/administrator, so as well as her reception duties, she answered the phone, handling bookings, and generally kept things running smoothly. She already had all our relevant details, the woman was very efficient, as well as very beautiful.

I noticed her straight away when we booked in, mainly because she was so attractive and she gave us a gorgeous smile. About five foot seven inches tall, shoulder length dark hair, which framed a delightful heart shaped face. Dark brown eyes, a small, cute nose and a full lipped mouth that just begged to be kissed... or something.

A killer figure, not in-your-face busty, but there was obviously something worth seeing there, around 34 B or small C I thought with a quick estimate. Slim hips, great legs, which I didn't see initially since she was behind the reception desk, but saw minutes later when, keys in hand she came out from behind the desk to show us to our rooms. This was a small hotel, so everybody multi-tasked and did whatever was necessary.

I was very attracted by her, even more so as I admired her great legs and gorgeous arse as we followed her along the corridor to our rooms. She had a delightful sway to her hips as she walked; her arse was definitely an eye magnet for me. She turned as she reached the first room and caught me looking, but just smiled.

'This is your room, Mr Sanderson,' she smiled at Charlie, and opening the door led us in. She pointed out the various features, ensuite bathroom/shower room, tea making facilities, etc, but Charlie had been here before and already knew it all.

'You're a couple of doors up,' she smiled at me, and leaving Charlie to settle in, she led me further up the corridor, and went through the same routine with me at my room. There was a King Size bed in the room.

'I'm going to be very lonely and lost in a bed that size all by myself,' I joked. She just smiled indulgently at me, obviously having heard this sort of shit before.

'I can change rooms and get something smaller for you sir if you prefer,' she smirked, and I knew straight away she was teasing me. 'The Harry Potter suite is available if you want to change rooms.'

'You mean the broom cupboard under the stairs?' I replied. She nodded and smiled again, on the verge of laughter.

'I thought this was your first time with us sir?' she continued as she kept up the good natured banter.

'Yes, first time for me, but I think you've had Charlie here regularly over the years,' I replied, trying to be as pleasant and amenable as possible. 'Would it be possible to order some coffee?' I asked her, changing the subject. She looked over towards the table where a kettle and various other tea and coffee making facilities were available.

'You can make tea or coffee here if you like and it won't cost you anything extra,' she suggested, I shook my head.

'Yes, I noticed, and that's okay if I want a late night or early morning cup of something,' I explained, 'but that means I'd be sitting in this room on my own. I'd much prefer to be somewhere like that seated area in reception where I can drink my coffee and watch the world go by.' I smiled again, trying to be charming.

'Whatever you prefer sir, shall I arrange it now, and would that be just for you, or for Mr Sanderson too?' she asked.

'Just for me this time, Charlie likes to have a little nap before the evening performance, and coffee will just keep him awake.' She smiled and handed me the room key, and turned to leave. I followed her immediately, locking the door behind me. I didn't want to miss that gorgeous arse and legs as she walked along the corridor in front of me again. I wasn't disappointed, and was it my imagination, or was that hip sway a little more pronounced this time knowing she had an appreciative audience?

There were a few armchairs spread around the reception area, with low coffee tables between, so I sat at the one that gave me a good view of the main door, so I could see who was coming and going, and her reception desk. She was well worth keeping in view, and I planned to engage her in conversation from time to time.

There was a copy of the local newspaper in reception, so I picked it up and had a look at it, just to while away the time while I waited for my coffee to arrive. A few minutes later, she appeared carrying a tray with a cup and a small pot of coffee, milk, and sugar.

'Shall I pour it for you?' she asked, smiling again, and I told her she could, so she did, bending over the table and inadvertently showing a lovely bit of cleavage as she did so. Once again she looked at me and caught me in the act of admiring her feminine assets. This time she blushed a little and tried to turn away, but the damage was done, I'd already seen a rather enticing view of her bosom. She pretended to ignore it and acted very 'business-like.'

'If you want anything else sir, just ring the bell on the reception desk. I'm just going off to have some coffee too, it's time for my break,' she informed me. Always alert to any possibility I was straight in there.

'Really? Well if the idea isn't too disagreeable, perhaps you'd care to join me here. Bring another cup, I have more than enough coffee for two. Only if you'd like to of course, and I realise the hotel may also have rules against fraternising with the guests?' I added, giving her a way out if she needed it.

'No, there are no rules against anything like that,' she replied. 'I'll go get that other cup, don't go anywhere, I'll be right back,' and true to her word she was back inside a couple of minutes, and sat down opposite me. I watched as she poured herself a cup and settled in her chair and relaxed. She crossed those lovely long legs, looked at me and smiled.

'We've had Charlie her a few times, but he's never had anyone else with him before,' she began. 'Are you part of the act now, I was just wondering.' There goes that female curiosity again I was thinking, but it played right to my advantage, and gave me time I may not have otherwise had to chat with the lovely Sally. I was more than happy to satisfy her curiosity, and who knows I thought, it may lead to me satisfying her even more in future, so I was quite open about why I was here and the part I played in Charlie's act.

'Well, Charlie's decided that he needs an assistant,' I began, 'so he's asked me to be his stage manager, driver, and general all round helper. He's also taken me under his wing as a sort of apprentice hypnotist. I'm also a musician and singer in my own right, so I add my own bit to the act, a sort of audience warm up act before the main act begins.' She looked impressed.

'Wow,' she exclaimed, 'that must keep you busy. Is it difficult to learn how to be a hypnotist?'

'Not particularly,' I replied honestly, 'but just like playing the guitar and singing, there's a bit more to it than just strumming a guitar and making noises with your mouth.' She laughed at that. 'There's a lot to learn, not just about the hypnosis,' I went on, 'but also how to construct an act and make it entertaining to the public. Maybe you should come along to the show and see what it's all about,' I suggested.

'Mmm...' she mused, 'maybe I'll do that. I've never seen one of these shows, but I have some idea of how it works. C'mon, dish the dirt,' she said uncrossing her legs and leaning forward in a more 'confidential,' position. 'Isn't it all about people just getting up on stage and showing off in front of their friends, pretending to be hypnotised, or are they really hypnotised?' I smiled at her, and thought she was manoeuvring herself right into where I wanted her to go.

'No,' I replied. 'It's all completely genuine. Have you ever been hypnotised?' She shook her head emphatically.

'No, not that I know of anyway,' she laughed. 'Of course, a really good hypnotist could make me forget that I had, couldn't they.' She laughed again.

'Yes, but we can't just go around hypnotising people, right, left, and centre. They have to be agreeable to being hypnotised in the first place. Some people are more susceptible than others it's true, but you won't be hypnotised against your will. We look for volunteers with an open mind at the start of the evening, and sort of test them with some basic ideas to see if they're going to be suitable for the show.' I could see she was thinking about what I said as she sipped her coffee.

'If you're off this evening you could come to the show and find out for yourself,' I suggested. 'I think the tickets are pretty much sold out, but of course, if you came with us, that wouldn't be a problem. She looked thoughtful, obviously making up her mind one way or the other.

'Okay,' she said at last, 'It's not something I would normally go to, I have to admit, but I'm curious, and now I feel I know you a bit better, and I've known Charlie for a couple of years, so yes please. I'd like to come and see what you do.' With her break obviously at an end, and as I had finished my coffee too, I watched her tidy up the cups and go back into her, 'on duty,' mode. Mission accomplished I thought as I made arrangements with her for that evening.

Charlie and I would have to be at the venue a little earlier than the audience with everything set up, checked, and ready to go before, 'doors open,' time. She could either come with us I explained and get an insight into what went on behind the scenes, or we would leave a ticket for her at the box office. She opted for coming with us because as she put it, it was a chance to see what most people never saw and that was a bit special, a different experience.

She was ready and waiting for us in the reception area, as we were leaving for the theatre. She looked completely different. She was a beautiful woman anyway, but now that she was wearing something a bit more glamorous than her hotel receptionist clothing she looked even more amazing.

She'd put her shoulder length dark hair 'up,' in some mysterious way that only women know how to do, making her look so much more glamorous and sophisticated than this afternoon. Long sparkling earrings dangled and swayed as she moved, her make-up was immaculate and quite honestly, she looked a 'million dollars.' She was wearing a white diaphanous blouse that lightly hinted and what lay below, and a shortish black skirt, just above the knee, with black leather stiletto heeled shoes. Her black coat hugged her gorgeous figure, all in all, it added up to a woman any man would be proud to have on his arm.

'You look fabulous,' I could only stutter out, quite overcome with how great she looked. She smiled, a gorgeous smile, and looked very happy with my reaction.

'I'm glad I meet with your approval,' she smiled again, knowing very well the affect she was having on me. 'Do I scrub up okay then?' she asked as if uncertain of her attractiveness. I could only nod dumbly and she laughed again delighted at my response.

At the theatre, she seemed fascinated by all the behind the scenes activity. My musical equipment was already onstage, and she watched attentively from the side of the stage, the 'wings,' as they are referred to in the theatrical world, as I set about preparing for the show. I got my guitar out of its case and tuned it up, and checked the microphone ready for my twenty minute warm up spot. As soon as I was finished my part of the show the stage hands would wheel my equipment into the wings, and then Charlie would be ready to begin our main show.

As usual, the whole evening went very well, and Sally had a first class seat where she could watch all the goings on as Charlie put the volunteers through a set of increasingly silly tasks. Every night is different because everybody reacts differently to the suggestions and commands given, or rather suggested by Charlie, and we never know what's going to happen.

Most people are quite predictable, but there's always the odd one who goes a bit, 'over the top,' and we have to watch out for those, especially with the more sexy suggestions. More than once we've had to stop women trying to take their clothes off. Of course, we can't allow that to happen, mostly for legal reasons, law suits and such, but the audience think it's hilarious.

Being a theatrical show, it starts quite early, and consequently finishes earlier than a nightclub too. We are generally finished about 10.30pm or 11pm at the latest. We hang around afterwards, and go out into the foyer to meet and talk to the audience members, and sometimes sign a few autographs when asked. It's always lovely to have face to face time with our audience, to hear their views and just chill out and talk to people. That's what makes it the best job in the world, the people.

Eventually, they drifted off and we said out goodbyes, thanked the stage hands, and drove back to our hotel. Charlie said goodnight and headed for his room, but Sally and I sat talking in reception for a little while.

'I'm just buzzing,' she said, 'it was so exciting, being backstage and seeing it all going on. The show was great too; I liked your singing; you have a great voice.' I thanked her for saying so, it's always nice to hear praise like that, and from someone who was as beautiful as Sally, it was especially welcome.

'I'm as high as a kite, I know I won't sleep, and as the saying goes, "the night is still young," can we maybe do something else?' I looked at her wondering what she had in mind. 'There's a pub less than a hundred yards down the street, why don't we go and have something to drink while we come down from the excitement?'

I thought it was a great idea, anything to stretch out my time with Sally, and so we found ourselves just a few minutes later ensconced in a booth at a quietish old world type pub. There were quite a few people there, but not really overcrowded or anything. There was the usual hubbub of conversation and some piped music playing in the back ground. With our drinks in front of us we began to chat, and Sally as she had said was still, 'buzzing,' from the show, and leaned across the table, talking to me.