Mandy: A Third Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we approached them Jeff took his hand away and offered his drenched fingers to me to taste, but Linda was quicker and pushed me out of the way to take his fingers into her own mouth instead.

"Does it taste nicer than Sue's? Or does it remind you of your own?" Jeff asked her with a grin.

"It is as nice as mine, I agree," she laughed back. "As for tasting nicer than Sue's, I haven't tasted hers for a day or so, therefore I would have to refresh my memory. But I could kiss Mandy on the lips instead, I suppose. She has certainly had a mouthful of Sue's, I can see."

After that I can hardly remember the sequence. First I was with one girl, then another. We all were. Sometimes we fucked, sometimes we "sixty-nined", sometimes we rested and watched, and at one time I even found myself fucking Tricia! It was different this time, though, for I had never known her cunt to be so slippery and hot, but on the other hand never before had she had so many cocks cumming into her in so short a space of time. And never before had I seen her so eager to lick pussy, especially immediately after they had been filled!

We must have slept at intervals, too, although most of the night I seemed to be fondling at least one of the girls or they were fondling me. I remember, though, that we did all drop off to sleep just as daylight seemed to be breaking, but this was short. I know that, because I woke up and found the others were stirring, too. Sue made coffee for us all, then we discussed, still naked, how to spend the day.

Tricia suggested that our new friends visit us at our camp-site. None of them had been to a nudist site before, and thought it a splendid idea, although we did explain to them that these sites are not as promiscuous as outsiders might think, but that nevertheless within certain boundaries there are occasions when a little fun can take place. Plus the fact that within one's own caravan there are no limits. I then told them the story, as an example, of my meeting with Lili and Michelle last year, and Tricia pricked up her ears – she had not known of that at all. But, on the other hand, she was not as sluttish then as she had now become.

"Will they be there again this year?" she asked me, to which I truthfully replied that I did not know, but that I hoped that they would. "So do I, in that case," she retorted.

Mandy then asked where that particular site was, and on telling her and Charles, they said that they, too, would like to spend some days there and also would hope to meet them.

Reluctantly, though, Jeff got dressed and went to the nearby baker's for some rolls for breakfast, and after his return, when we had all had a bite to eat we all dressed sufficiently to walk to the camp we had left on the previous evening.

As residents in the camp we had our own key through the gate, and so it was easy to smuggle the other three inside and to our caravans, where we all immediately stripped off, and obviously becoming less conspicuous by doing so! Then we all paired off, mainly to show the other four the camp-site and its facilities.

I accompanied Sue on this occasion, pausing whenever we were out of sight of anyone else for a quick kiss and fumble, although we dare not do too much of that in case I had an erection, which would be almost unthinkable in such a campsite.

However, at the end of the tour we all met up in Mandy and Charles's caravan. It was a little squashed with eight of us, so Sue and I, and Linda and Charles went back to our caravan, leaving Tricia, Mandy, Jeff and Andy in Mandy's.

Once again we experienced a foursome, as Charles and I , beginning to feel a little sore by now, had our pleasures from our two new friends, who took pity on us as they could see that our cocks were beginning to flag a little, and suggested we all relaxed for a while after our first onslaught of the day.

It was like this when the other four came round, suggesting a swim in the camp pool, and I know that I, for one, and Charles for another, was pleased to be able to agree to the suggestion.

But it was while we were swimming that Linda came out with her suggestion. "You spent last night in our Villa. Shall we spend the night in your caravans?"

We all agreed with her suggestion, but the rest of the day and the ensuing night would fill another story.

12