Mandy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,859 Followers

Abu smiled at Mandy and said. "I'm going to be a Daddy? .....I love you very much too . . . " Than he kissed Mandy for several minutes as they both let their emotions out how they felt about each other.

Mandy finally stood back from Abu and pointed at the black nightie and said. "Do you remember the day I bought this to wear for you?"

Abu just smiled as he gave Mandy another hug and passionate kiss as they walked over and sat on the bed and talked most of the evening.

Two weeks later, Mandy found out she was going to have twins and at the same time Shawn told Mandy she was pregnant with George's baby.

George and Mandy had talked about the situation but decided not to divorce at the present time and nine months to the date the doctor had given Mandy, she gave birth to a little boy and a girl.

Six weeks later, Shawn gave birth to a little girl who looked much like George and with the birth of all these children, Mr. Coleman was the happiest grandfather alive.

Abu loved to watch Mandy when she would breast feed the babies, and treated her like a queen and helped her as much as he could by changing the diapers and putting them to bed. Abu was a very good Father and he and Mandy acted like husband and wife.

Mr. Coleman worked out a deal with both couples who would share in his wealth once he passed on which happened to be six months to the day after Mandy had given birth to the twins.

Both couples stayed and lived in the mansion and even though Mandy and George remained legally married, she and Abu lived together as if they were husband and wife and so did George and Shawn.

It was a very unusual situation but both couples remained very close and shared the love they all had with the three children. Mr. Coleman would have wanted it that way.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,859 Followers
12