All Comments on 'Mandy The Nymphomanic'

by chocoate_ice

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MR. GibsonMR. Gibsonabout 20 years ago
Good story

Good story. lets hear more about mandy, her brother and other lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Enjoyable Escapism, excellent work.

Good Work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent

You really seemed to capture all the emotion and eroticism. Does Mandy have a dad and his friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOVED THE STORY, GIVE US MORE MANDY

I HAD A NEED FOR MY OWN RELEASE ALL THE WHILE I READ THIS. IT IS ROUGH TO IMPROVE ON PERFECTION BUT IF ITS POSSIBLE ELABORATE A BIT MORE ON THE ACTUAL MOMENT OF EJACULATION FROM BOTH MALE AND FEMALE FEELINGS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Worst. Dialog. Ever.

Wow... maybe this story would be better if the dialog didn't suck... than again... maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ruined

you ruined what could have been a good story it got bad when she fucked the bum in the professors office and got totally ruined with the gang bang at the mercy center put the story where it belongs group sex area or better yet the trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mandy felt up by Daddy

Loved it Mandy. Keep em coming- Next story Mandy felt up by Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What!

she was wayyyyyy toooo nasty. Come on now!!!! A homeless man - shelter gangbang????!!!! Hell Naw!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm sorry but this is fucking ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHOCOLATE-iCE ARE YOU SOME DESPERATE UGLY FAT PERVERTED TWAT OR WHAT??? i was on page one of your story, page fucking 1and as soon as i got to the "mandy made an offer to the TRAMP-BUM to pay off the prof's debt and she had decided to let the tramp-hobo-bum fuck her I SKIPPED RIGHT TO THIS ON PAGE 3, i couldnt stand to read anymore....EVEN NYMPHOMANIAC whether there aged 18 or 48 WOULDN'T BE SO STUPID AND DESPERATE FOR SEX they'd fuck a smelly dirty scruffy TRAMP-BUM this made the story more FUCKING STUPID AND RIDICULOUS than it already was

your telling me she's in school/college and she's what 18-19 years old, and at 18-19 years old SHE HAS FUCKED EVERY GUY IN HER SCHOOL, she's fucked all the teachers/profressors, SHES FUCKED HER BEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD'S BOYFRIEND and now a fat nearly middle aged balding stumpy tutor and a FUCKING TRAMP-BUM????????????

For fuck sake get a grip, this would never happen, ever, anywhere anytime anyplace NEVER!!!!!!!! it wouldn't even happen in a normal persons fantasy, but you come off MENTALLY DEMENTED AND THE WORST KIND OF PERVERSE THERE IS, if you honestly believe a nymphomaniac would make a woman fuck a homeless bum-tramp who was dirty and smelly then your out of your fucking mind HE COULD HAVE ANY RANGE OF ILLNESS AND DISEASE HE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT FROM BEING UNWASHED AND UNSHOWERED FOR YEARS, AND SLEEPING ROUGH, HE COULD OF PICKED UP ANY DISEASE OR ILLNESS AND YOU WANT TO MAKE US BELIEVE she'd walk into an ugly old fat balding professors class and sacrifice her own safety and well being to fuck a DIRTY OLD SMELLY HOMELESS TRAMP-BUM...

Like i said at the start, i wasnt liking this story to begin with because she didn come off as a nymphomaniac she just come off as a DESPERATE SKANK OF A WHORE who didn't deserve any pleasure in life but to be beaten the fuck out of for being such a cunting slut!!!!!!!!!!!, her character really pissed me off more than anything and the fact she's such a total bitch with no disregard or care for anyone other than her self made me want to kill the bitch, its this type of characteristic in a woman which sometimes see's them being brutally raped and murdered in real life, cause they're a bitch and a evil cockteasing slag who puts out for anyone at anygiven point, i mean she's 18-19 and she's let everyone she' knows male wise basically come in her, HELLLLLLLLO EVER HEARD OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES, even in fake stories like this, you still have to go by the laws of sex, just because its your sick fantasy doesnt mean nothing bad will ever happen you stupid twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as soon as she saw the bum on page 1 i clicked page 3 scrolled down and after leaving this was so disgusted by your FUCKING SHIT STORY i actually signed off my internet as i was to disgusted by your bullshit and your characters bitchy attitude with makes me hate her and everything about you and the story....I BET ALL YOUR STORIES ARE SHIT AND LIKE THIS, you need to get a fucking life and a girlfriend if you need to make shit like this up......0.10 FUCKING WORST STORY IVE EVER SEEN i didnt even get half way through the first page, truely shite!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Written by a 13 year-old who's been watching too much internet porn

Complete crap, if I could give minus stars you'd get 100 for being a butt-wad. Put down the keyboard, get a wash and do something about your fucking zit-explosion, and maybe a real girl will talk to you one day; until then, stay the fuck off this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I see dear anony now commenting on his own story

mandy must be his mother or sister or him!!! gave it a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous