Mandy The Nymphomanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mandy!” Exclaimed Ethan. “Have you forgotten I’m sitting right next to you? If you wanna watch that do it when I’m not here.”

“Why?” Asked Mandy. She was by the bar counter again pouring herself another drink. “It’s just sex. Don’t tell me you’re prudish about sex.” She laughed seeing the shocked expression on her face.

“You’re just nineteen. Are you….er…are you….”

“A virgin?” Asked Mandy. “No brother dear I’m not, if that’s what you’re asking.”

Ethan looked very uncomfortable. Mandy was now at his feet facing him. She was curled up with the scotch in her hand looking up at him with a silly smile on her face. The girl on the TV was jerking a guy off now while another girl sucked her clit. The moans were louder than before. Mandy turned to look at the screen.

“Wow!” She said. “That looks so good. Wish I could have my clit sucked like that now. “ She exclaimed. Her pussy was already creaming up and her nipples a lovely reddish pink, poked hard through the thin chiffon of her nightie.

“Goodnight Mandy.” Said Ethan getting up. “Whatever you do, do it alone. Call me when the pizza arrives. I can’t believe you would say things like this in front of me, your older brother.” Ethan looked very disgusted as he proceeded to the stair case to his room. Mandy got up faster than lightening and blocked his way. She smiled seductively at him.

“Don’t you see I’m doing all this for you?” She asked. Her voice was deep and sexy.

“Move aside Mandy.” Said Ethan firmly.

Instead of moving she reached up to him and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

“I know why you wanna go up to your room baby.” She said. She giggled and rubbed her crotch against his dick. He had a massive erection. “So you can hide this from me. I know you’re turned on by me and that’s why you’re hiding.” She ran her fingers through his hair. Ethan just stood there mesmerized. His sister was so damn sexy he hated to admit it. She had given him a raging hard on, but she was his sister still dammit.

Mandy reached forward and lightly kissed Ethan’s lips. He didn’t respond. She probed his lips with her tongue, licking his lips fully and tasting him. She inserted the tip of her tongue into his mouth, with her pussy still grinding through the thin fabric of their clothes against his prick. Holding her brother close to her she kissed him deeply. Her tongue searched his mouth. He was warm and soft and velvety inside, and he tasted fresh and sweet. Her tongue probed him, and unwillingly, unconsciously, his own tongue found hers and kissed back furiously. Ethan’s hands found their way to her waist and in the frenzy of the kiss he pulled her roughly to his chest. He could feel her nipples poke through her nightie.

“Sweet Jesus! You’re so fucking hot Mandy.” He moaned. “I ca.. can’t stop myself. This is so wrong.” He said a look of torment on his face.

“It’s only wrong if you think it is baby.” Replied Mandy caressing his hair. Ethan kissed her passionately, then suddenly the doorbell rang and sent them both jumping to opposite corners. Ethan recovered quickly.

“Mandy get the door.” He said. “I can’t go out like this.” He looked downwards at his erection. It was massive and poked through his shorts, threateningly.

“It’s the pizza guy.” Said Mandy walking in with the pizza. “I sent him off so now where were we dear brother.” She asked walking up to him. Something had snapped in Ethan’s mind and he pushed her away.

“No!” Stay away Mandy. “This isn’t right.” He looked so confused and pained, Mandy felt sorry for him.

“Why?” Asked Mandy. “You wanted me just minutes ago. Don’t fight it Ethan. You want me and I want you desperately. Please let me love you.” She begged.

“No!” He said adamantly. “This could destroy our family and everything mom has worked so hard to give us. I am attracted to you, yes! But you’re my sister and that changes things.” He was halfway up the stairs already. “Goodnight Mandy, and please don’t ever do this again.”

Mandy watched him climb up the stairs. Ok, she thought! If he wants to play it this way then so be it. I will have you Ethan, she said to herself and I’ll make you want me so bad you’ll be down on your knees for me before I’m through with you. The rest of the night she lay in her bed thinking of Ethan’s kiss and his massive prick. She imagined it in her pussy and shuddered. My brothers prick in my cunt. What I wouldn’t do to have it. She sighed and went to bed. Tomorrow she would start working on Ethan.

The gang fuck

Mandy was awake before dawn the next morning. She preened herself carefully, had a lovely hot shower and moisturized every part of her body. She then proceeded to her wardrobe and pulled out a sexy, lacy lavender nightie that ended just on the curve of her rump. If she bent even slightly you could see the delectable pink folds of her ever moist pussy. She wore no bra, but put on the matching lacy see through panty. The fabric was already wet from her juices. She was sure Ethan couldn’t ignore her in this outfit. In the kitchen she made a breakfast of toast, bacon and eggs. Ethan awoke an hour later and came down the stairs stretching and yawning totally unprepared for his sister’s advances. Mandy was at the dinner table, putting the food out. The first thing that Ethan noticed was her large breasts struggling against the fabric of the nightie. Her long deep pink nipples poked through invitingly. Embarrassed he looked away.

“I think you should go put something on.” He said angrily. “Jesus!” He cursed. “I don’t know what the fuck’s got into you. I don’t like it Mandy. If you keep this up, I’m moving to Ray’s place. You explain it to mom.”

All day long Ethan locked himself in his room, and listened to loud music. Mandy was frustrated. Her pussy ached for a cock and she didn’t wanna settle for anyone other than Ethan right now. She sat on the sofa and masturbated, making sure she moaned loud enough for Ethan to hear. In a couple of minutes she had cum, but it still didn’t abate the urge to feel a cock in her cunt. She paced about restlessly. She just had to have Ethan, and as soon as possible. Suddenly she hit upon an idea. Excitedly she went over to the phone and made several calls, then she ran up to her room and started to change her outfit. She carefully selected a tiny white skirt that was way too short. Her panties were white cotton and drenched already with pussy juice. Over her head she pulled a white cotton tank that ended an inch above the bottom curve of her boobs and hugged every curve of her body. Her nipples jutted out and her perfect mounds of flesh were exposed to the fullest. She had told Ethan’s friends (male) to come over for a booze party. She also told them that there would be a special show on tonight. All the men in the town knew that Mandy was a sex addict and knew that she was up to something. It was just Ethan who was up for the surprise. At 3 o’ clock, Ethan’s friends started to turn up. By 4 pm four young men had turned up. All of them had graduated from high school along with Ethan and were his very close friends. All of them eyed Mandy lustfully. She wore a bath robe over her skimpy clothes so none of them tried too early for her. This is going to be fun, she thought. I’m going to ball all of these 4 cocks plus have Ethan for dinner. She smiled gleefully and walked around serving drinks to the boys. She especially mixed hard strong ones for Ethan. She intended on getting them all as drunk as possible. By 6pm, all 4 young men were getting higher and higher. Mandy stripped off her robe and walked out in front of them. They were all lounging in the den watching a game. The curtains were pulled and the house was dark. Mandy noticed several jaws drop as she walked into the room her tits smashed against the tight tank and several inches popping out from below the hem seductively. Ray, who was the most drunk, leered at her.

She seductively walked into the hall beckoning to Ray with her eyes. Ray’s erection already poked through his shorts. The other boys looked on jealously. Ethan seemed to notice nothing. She sat on the couch in-between Ray and Adam. Ethan sat on the smaller sofa with Mike, directly in view of the other four. Johnny was on the floor leaning against the sofa that Mandy sat upon. Mandy ran her fingers through Johnny’s hair. She raked her nails through it and caressed him. Her other hand rested on Ray’s upper thigh, gently stroking him. She was ready the boys could see it, and they could also see that Ethan was too drunk to even stand and couldn’t stop them from taking her right there. Mandy asked Johnny to sit on the sofa and then sat right on his lap. She was now on Johnny’s lap between Ray and Adam. Her hand hadn’t left Ray’s thigh. She leaned back on Johnny’s shoulders and moved her ass a little higher.

“You know what to do.” She whispered into his ears.

Johnny reached under her ass and unzipped his pants taking his cock out. It dripped with precum. Feeling the head against her ass, Mandy raised herself a little and came back down. Her pussy had engulfed Johnny’s cock with no trouble. She sighed and started to move about lightly. Ray and Adam realizing what was going on watched her and waited their turn. Mike had pulled his dick out and started to stroke it. Only Ethan seemed oblivious to what was happening. Mandy moaned on top of Johnny. His cock was small but thick. Mike got on his knees in front of her and started to lick her pussy as Johnny’s cock fucked her in and out. Ray was at her left breast sucking noisily and Adam had shoved his cock down her throat. Ethan started disbelievingly. His sister was getting gang fucked by his best friend’s right in front of his eyes. He proceeded to stand up but fell over on the sofa.

“Man you’re sisters cunt is so fucking tight and wet.” Said Johnny grunting through each thrust. Mandy sucked on Adam’s cock, deep throating it. She hungrily licked and sucked and nibbled all the time watching Ethan. He had a massive erection too, but his face was pained. Mike stood up and pulled Mandy off Johnny’s dick.

“Baby get on you knees and suck my cock.” He commanded. Mandy obediently kneeled in front of Ethan’s face and took Adam’s cock in her mouth. Ray eased behind her and inserted his cock in her pussy.

“My ass.” She growled. “Take my ass you now.”

With one shove Ray drove his prick into her tiny asshole. She screamed and sucked Adam’s cock harder. Adam drove her mouth bruising her lips. After a few minutes, Ray pulled out and Mike took her ass. His cock was bigger and Mandy shuddered. She screamed as he reamed her asshole harder and faster. His balls slapped against her ass, as he screamed out obscenities to her. Finally he came in her shooting loads of spunk into her asshole. As soon as he was out, Adam grabbed her by the waist and threw her on the dining table. His cock entered her pussy with ease and he rammed her while ray twisted and bit her tits. Johnny’s cock was in her mouth now.

“Fuck me you harder.” She screamed. Adam had both her legs on his shoulders as he pounded her cunt hard and fast. There was squishing sounds from her pussy juice because she was so wet. She could feel Adam’s ball sac tighten as he got ready to empty his load in her.

“Spray it all over me.” She begged, gasping for breath.

Ethan still watched captivated by the scene before him. Adam shoved harder and then quickly pulled out and shot his spunk in the air. It landed all over her tits, and face and mouth. He was quickly replaced by Johnny. She was carried and put on the floor on top of Ray whose cock was already embedded into the wet juicy horny cunt and under Johnny who shoved his dick mercilessly into her ass. Both boys fucked as she bucked her pussy onto both of them. Her eyes were fixed on Ethan. She made sure he saw both cocks entering her holes and fucking her. Her hair was full of spunk and her tits hung like fruit over Ray’s mouth. Adam was sitting in front of the threesome and squeezing her nipples. She cried feeling her orgasm about to explode.

“Faster.” She ordered. “Tear my pussy and asshole to shreds. I’m gonna cummmm. Ahhhhhh, ooooooooh, fuck me yes, yes, yes, ahhhhhhhhh, rip my holes, ahhhhhh.” She cried.

Johnny and Ray fucked faster. Johnny exploded first all over her back and in her hair. When he pulled out of her, she took charge of Ray, grinding his cock and moaning. Adam continued the assault on her titties as she screamed and announced her cumming.

“Fuck! What a whore.” Said Ray, thrusting deep and hard.

She came first, and Ray a few seconds after her. Her orgasm lasted for 3 whole minutes. She bucked and jumped milking every drop of spunk into her pussy. She fell into Ray’s arms, totally sated for the moment. She hadn’t had Ethan yet. Looking at Ethan she could see he was clearly aroused, but lifeless. The booze had knocked him out. All four men kissed her and felt her up at the door. Adam put his hand under her skirt and inserted a finger into her cunt. He twisted slightly.

“Baby, we’re doing this again soon.” He said his thumb rubbing her clit. She pushed onto his hand.

“Sure!” She said, and you can bring your friends too.

Ethan had passed out on the couch. Mandy went up to him and snuggled in his arms. Her ass and cunt were full of semen and her hair and body were covered with it too. It was a very sexy feeling. She fell asleep on her brother’s lap, totally exhausted.

Ethan gives in

Mandy awoke in the middle of the night feeling damn thirsty. Ethan was splayed across the couch and surprisingly she was curled up in his arms. He was actually holding her, real close. She looked up at his face. His hair was all messed up and he looked damn sexy. His head hung over the back of the couch in deep sleep. She stood up and stretched, feeling very sexy herself. She inserted a finger into her pussy and brought it to her nose. She could smell the spunk of the boys who had fucked her so well just a couple of hours ago. Her whole body smelled of sex. It was intoxicating. She went into the kitchen feeling that familiar urge to have a cock pound her pussy again. She grabbed a bottle of water and quenched her thirst. Walking back to the couch, she smiled wickedly. Ethan was drunk and passed out. She could fuck him now and he wouldn’t even know. She smiled at the thought. She knelt in front of the couch between her brothers legs, and put her hands into his shorts. He didn’t even stir. Reaching down, she shuddered as she came in contact with his cock, the cock she had been wanting to feel, suck ,lick and fuck all her life, was now in her hands. Ethan’s cock was semi rigid. Taking it out of the top of his shorts she kissed it. The smooth velvety head was a lovely dark pink in color. The shaft was long and thick and he wasn’t even erect yet. She licked the top of his penis watching for his reaction. Nothing!

She continued, licking the whole shaft. Her hands played with his balls gently rolling and squeezing them. Her lips sucked the head of his cock now, softly, while her tongue darted around the slit on the top of his dick. She was intoxicated by him. His whole body was a place of worship to her. Taking his whole cock into her mouth she sucked gently letting her tongue play around the sides of his shaft. Ethan’s hand moved and rested on the top of her head. He stroked her hair, but he was still very passed out. She began sucking the cock and felt it grow in her mouth. It was large and very, very, thick. By far the thickest cock she had ever had. Her mouth stretched around it struggling to take the whole thing in. She was excited. If it could feel like this in her mouth, imagine what it would do in her cunt.

She sucked his whole cock longingly. He shifted and writhed on the couch but still didn’t awake. Taking his cock out of her mouth she looked at it. It was at least 8 inches long and was fucking really hard and thick. She couldn’t control herself any longer. Getting up, she straddled Ethan. Putting her legs on either side across his lap she lowered herself onto his cock. Her face was above his, but surprisingly he moaned as her pussy came into contact with his cock. Slowly the head went in. She bit her lip hard, he was too damn thick. Raising her self up above his body, her tits hung deliciously over his face. Slowly she went back down on his cock, struggling to take each inch in. With one hard shove she sat on it fully and buried her face in his neck to keep from screaming out loud. Her twat hurt, but felt amazing. Getting used to the new sensation of a very large cock throbbing inside her she began to move. Her hands gripped the back of the couch as she bobbed slowly up and down his hard prick. Her pussy made soft squishing sounds now as she became very wet with the intensity of her own screwing.

Ethan raised his head up and looked at the girl in front of him. His eyesight was very blurred and his head hurt severely, but the sensation on his prick was tantalizing. All he could make out was a woman on his cock, bobbing up and down engrossed in her own pleasure. Her beautiful large tits danced in his face seductively. He started to feel very horny. His cock felt like it was in heaven inside the girl’s tight, very soft, and wet cunt. She milked his cock each time she withdrew and sat right back on him. Mandy realized that Ethan had woken up. His hands were on her waist now and he was helping her bounce on and off him. She was overjoyed.

“Ethan honey.” She said huskily. “Fuck me hard please. I’ve been waiting for this moment for so damn long.”

Ethan looked up sharply.

“Mandy?” He said. His recognition that the woman on his cock was his sister hit him hard, but still he kept helping her, his hands at her waist lifting her up and down his cock.

“Oh what the fuck.” He said confused. “Might as well enjoy it while it lasts. I can’t seem to stop baby as much as I want to.” He said.

“Don’t.” She said slipping off his prick. Kneeling in front of him she took his glistening cock into her mouth and sucked hard.

“Ohhhhh fuck.” He cried. “Don’t stop Mandy.”

Mandy kept sucking and bobbing her mouth over his cock lustfully.

“You taste of me.” She said sexily, continuing to suck him off.

“Ohhh baby.” He said, reaching down and pushing her gently onto the floor. “You’ve got me so hot for you ever since you kissed me, I couldn’t stop thinking of you and your sexy body.” Lying over her, he started to kiss her neck and her whole face.

“You’re so fucking hot.” He whispered. “Who can resist you?”

He kissed her lips and both of them locked in each others arms kissed furiously. His lips traveled to her tits and he painted circles with his tongue around her nipples. She shuddered arching her back and trying to force her tits into his mouth. His other hand twisted and tweaked her other teat mercilessly. Her pussy creamed over as he noisily suckled on her other nipple, hungrily sucking and biting alternately. She cried out in pleasure holding his head firm to her tits. He continued his assault upon her titties, biting and pinching and twisting hem. She loved every minute of it. Slowly he moved lower and buried his face and tongue in her navel. Her pussy was so wet and dripped all over the floor. His face inched closer to her cunny. He flicked his tongue out and licked her whole slit.

“Fuck you taste so good.” He moaned. His tongue darted to her clit. Her whole body shivered.

“Baby……” She cried out.

His tongue continued it’s assault on her clit while he inserted two fingers into her pussy and finger fucked her hard. She raised her hips up to meet his mouth. Hungrily he sucked on her engorged clit darting his tongue every now and then into her pussy hole as his fingers assaulted it.

“Fuck me Ethan.” She said her eyes glazed over with raw lust. “Put that monster cock into my twat and rip me apart.” She begged.