Mandy The Nymphomanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He needed no further coaxing. The next second he slid his enormous prick into her tiny tight twat, stretching it unbelievably. She watched her pussy swallow him.

“Fuck.” She cursed, as he began pounding her pussy hard and fast. She felt so fucking stretched. His mouth was locked on one tit as he fucked her brains out.

“You’re soooo good Ethan.” She cried. I’m gonna cum any moment now. Her clit was being ground by his dick entering and exiting her cunt furiously.

“Me too baby.” He said. “Can’t hold out much longer sweetheart.”

Wrapping both legs around his hips, she helped him grind her twat. Her orgasm burst like lightening in her head as his prick rubbed her clit raw. She screamed and held him tighter. Ethan pounded faster in her pussy. His cock hurt for release. Then it came. She could feel him release torrent after torrent of hot cum in her pussy. It burnt her insides and intensified her own orgasm. His mouth had never left her tits. Both held each other close as their orgasms subsided slowly and deliciously.

“This has been the hottest sex I’ve ever had Mandy baby. I can never stop now whatever happens.” He said kissing her tenderly.

“I love you Ethan.” She returned. “And I love your huge cock and the way you fuck me. I’ve never had it so fucking good either baby.” She said kissing him back. “So does this mean we do this again?” She asked.

“Every fucking day Mandy, every fucking free hour.” He said smiling.