Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy was not a silent passive partner either. One hand continued to caress the back of my head, occasionally pulling gently on my hair, almost in silent approval to something I did at the moment. Her other hand was held in front of us, caressing my bare chest after she opened a button on my short and reached inside. Her small soft hand felt wonderful, caressing my chest and playing with the hair covering it. She even played with and teased my nipples. I never really had a lover do that to me before, and it was heavenly. Now I have an idea why women enjoy it so much.

I found my attention returning to my fingers, as I could feel how wet she was fir the first time without her panties in the way. Those silken panties hid a pussy that was fully deserving of the soft fineness that covered it. In my mind, I could visualize the gentle compact lips I was caressing. The bulge of her clitoral hood made it obvious that she was very excited. And her labia were swollen, and covered with the wetness that had to have been leaking out of her.

Mandy pulled her lips away from mine and gasped deeply as I let my middle finger slowly slide between her lips, and felt her heat and softness. Slowly I slid the tip of my middle finger slowly up and down her slick slit, feeling her labia press against the sides of my fingers.

Back and forth I caressed her, both in a rush to get inside, yet also wanting to prolong this moment forever. I slid all the way down until I reached her vagina, gently pressing against her opening. Very careful not to slide inside, I could feel how small she was. I had never felt such a compact and tight pussy before.

I took my slick finger and trailed it up, covering her clit with wetness as I coaxed it out from under the hood. Hard and erect, it was almost like a third nipple. I felt her shudder as I gently caressed her clit.

Mandy's breathing got deeper, and I let my lips slide back to her neck. My other hand moved back to her other breast, feeling how hard her nipples were. While her breasts were not big, I could picture them in my mouth. And her hips started to make a back and forth movements, almost fucking my fingers back. I wanted her like nobody else I could ever remember. She seemed to feel the same way, unbuttoning my shirt up to my collar and pulling it aside, gently biting and kissing my shoulder.

She actually whimpered when I pulled my hand from her panties. But she was more then willing to help once she felt my hand grasping the side and trying to pull them off. Her bottom lifted up from the seat, and I slid them down her legs. Mandy lifted her right leg and I slipped it out, then let them drop down to her ankle on her left leg.

My fingers returned to her pussy, this time pressing harder against her entrance. I felt her shiver as I slowly slipped into her body. She was even tighter then I imagined. I wondered if this was because of either sexual inexperience, or simply a reflection of her small physical stature. But I did not care, as I slid my middle finger into her as far as I could.

In and out, in and out, in and out. She felt SO good. I felt her lips on my earlobe, her teeth gently digging in. "Do you have a place we can go?" she whispered softly into my ear.

"No" I replied. "I am staying with my cousin for the weekend. How about you?"

"Damm. I have my own apartment, but I came here with a friend. So until she is ready to go, I have no way home. Ohhhhh, yesssssssssssss!"

The last came as a low moan as I slid my ring finger into her alongside my middle finger. I do not know if it was by reflex, or her own desire that I felt her contract around my fingers. I continued to slide them in and out, as her tongue slid into my ear.

"I want you" I softly said, pulling back so I could look into her eyes. The soft light was reflecting from her glasses, but I could still see her eyes through them. Damm, but I wanted her, and badly!

I felt her hand pull down my zipper, and gasp as she reached inside to grasp me. "Oh boy" I remember thinking. If anything that I am cursed with, an oversized member is not one of them.

While in High School, I was often teased for being slightly underdeveloped in that area. In fact, during the breakup with my last steady girlfriend, she made several references to my "pencil dick", much to my shame and discomfort. Strange that she had never commented when we had been engaged in lovemaking, only when our relationship was in it's final heartbreaking death moments.

What I did not expect was her to gasp "Ohhhhhh. Oh I have to have you inside me. This is so perfect!"

Perfect? Barely 6" long, and about as big around as a quarter. Hardly the big thick members that are seen in porn movies or in magazines. But feeling her hand inside, squeezing me and gently tugging up and down, I did not care. She thought it was perfect, while I knew that real perfection was where my finger was at the moment, caressing her soft tender inner skin.

I wanted her more then ever now. I started to run through my head where we might go. There were bedrooms in the house. But I did not know these people, and the idea of making love on a strange bed where anybody might walk in did not appeal to me. I did not know this area, so walking or taking a taxi to a motel were out also. I looked at the patio table where our cigarette packages and wine glasses were sitting, and I knew what I needed to do, and where.

I Broke away, and gently pulled my fingers out from inside of her. Mandy moaned, obviously not wanting me to stop yet. I helped her sit up, then pulled her to her feet. Mandy tried to protest weakly, but stopped when I gently coaxed her the foot and a half to the table and bent her over it.

With her chest lying on the top, I pulled out my wallet and opened the secret compartment where I kept my little packet of protection. "It's almost a year old" I remember thinking to myself. "I hope it's still good."

I dropped the wallet on the table, and when she asked me what I was doing, I whispered "I'm getting a condom, is that ok?"

"Yesssssss" she moaned, reaching back and pulling the hem of her skirt up, and over her bottom. As I rolled it on, I watched her reach back, pulling her cheeks apart and squeezing. Fully covered, I pumped myself a few times to ensure I was still hard, and pressed myself up against her.

I felt my cock press against her slit, and slide forward. It rubbed against her clit then poked a bit more before stopping. Moaning, I pulled back some more, pressing forward to the same result. "Oh shit" I thought. "She must think I am a real loser now."

A third attempt, and I felt embarrassment as this time I slipped upwards, pressing between her tight ass cheeks. I felt hot with shame, knowing that she was going to laugh at me and leave because of my total inability to get it inside. A forth try, and this time I slipped forward again, pressing against her clit and parting her lips gently before I slipped out again.

"Dammit!" Mandy swore, and I knew it was over. But I felt her hand leave her bottom and reach down in front between her legs, grasping me in her hand and pressing me up.

"Damm, don't tease me like this!" she said. "I want you in me, and in me now! No more teasing!"

Either her passion did not let her see what was the real cause for my failure to enter, or she was covering my embarrassment, I did not care. I grasped her hips in my hands as her delicate hand pressed me against her opening, and opening her labia, walked me inside.

I felt her fingers slide along my cock, pausing to grip it and push it deeper into her body. She would then slide them further up my shaft, repeating the motion again and again until I was fully inside of her. She was so tight, so wet. I do not think I have felt such a constriction inside of a woman since I list my virginity along with my first girlfriend when we were both 16.

"Ohhh, go slowly" Mandy moaned, bowing her back and pushing her bottom tighter against my hips. I slid my hands down to her hips, grasping them as I saw her pull her hand out from under her and crossing them in front of her, resting her head on them.

I slowly started to slide in and out of her body, grateful for the condom that I was wearing. I was certain that without it I would not last long at all. Even with it on, I knew I would not last anywhere near as long as I wanted to. Between the foreplay we had enjoyed and the exquisite tightness I would be lucky to wait 5 minutes.

I could tell that the tight gathering of the waist of her dress would not allow me to slide my hands up her back, so I reached up and caressed her back through the fabric. Mandy arched her back even more, increasing the pressure of her bottom against me, and letting me enjoy the feeling of her back. I moved my hands to her sides, and could feel the swell of the sides of her breasts. I continued to slide in and out, hearing her soft moans and gasps on each stroke.

Wanting to make it last as long as I could, I tried to turn my mind to other things. Baseball, work, even the traffic I had to fight on the way to work. I noticed Mandy putting the side of her thumb into her mouth and biting on it. Obviously she was enjoying this as well. The discomfort she had when I first entered appeared to give way to pleasure. Her hips also started to rock with me, making it feel like I was sliding in even deeper.

I moved my hands under her chest, and Mandy lifted up a bit so I could slide under easier. I grasped one of her breasts in each hand, gently massaging in time with my thrusts. I was making slow deep thrusts in and out now, trying even harder to keep my mind clear of what we were doing. I knew if I thought to much of the pleasure radiating up from my cock being buried in her tight cavity, I would loose all control. In and out, in and out, in and out. I tried to think of nothing but giving her as much pleasure as I could. The last thing I wanted to do was disappoint this fabulous lady by cumming to soon.

But it seemed to be a loosing battle. And Mandy was not helping between her thrusting her hips back and forth against me, and her soft moans and groans. I moved my hands back to her hips and pushed all the way in, holding myself inside as I tried to regain my composure.

But Mandy pressed back against me, moaning "Dammit, don't stop now."

"But I am so close" I whispered, fingers caressing her hips as I pressed back. "I don't want to cum yet."

"Don't worry about that, just keep going. I want to feel you cumming inside of me."

While I knew that the condom would prevent her from actually feeling me cum, I knew that the throbbing would be unmistakable. And never wanting to let a lady down, I resumed my thrusting. I started again with the long deep thrusts, speeding up as I let my mental barriers down. I felt my balls tighten up, and knew that I was going to totally loose it very soon.

"Ohhhh, oh Mandy, I'm gonna cum" I hoarsely whispered.

"Yesssssss, do it!" she moaned back, and I then felt the burning rush start in my groin and shoot like a bolt of lightning up to my brain, then back to my cock. I could feel myself throb inside of her as I started to spurt into the condom. Mandy moaned also, obviously feeling the throbbing and squeezing me even tighter in return.

I collapsed down against her back, gasping for breath and kissing the back of her neck. We both were muttering affection for each other, and how good it had felt. And while I had achieved the most pleasurable climax of my life, I knew that she had not achieved hers yet.

I gently pulled myself out and reached down to my ankles, pulling my pants back up. I pulled the condom off and slipped my wet and wilting cock back into my shorts before I zipped back up. Looking around, I opened the empty pack of cigarettes and dropped the rubber inside.

I held Mandy gently by the waist and pulled her back into the chair with me, sitting her in my lap as I gave her a long and deep kiss, trying to fill it with as much passion as I could. Finally we broke for air, and I apologized for not lasting longer.

"Shhhhhh" she said, placing her delicate fingers on my lips. I looked into those deep dark eyes as she softly said "I did not expect you to last even that long. It had obviously been a long time for you also, and am just glad that I was the one that was with you. I do not expect to cum every time, and even without an orgasm, it still felt very good."

As she talked, I was sliding one hand up under her dress, and the last word was said with a gasp at the end as my fingers found her wetness again. I could feel that her labia were still slightly parted, obviously because of our mutual exertions.

"Mandy, while I was not able to hold off any longer, there is nothing preventing me from repaying you, and giving you an equal share of pleasure." I kissed her then, and she returned the kiss with equal passion. Her arms went back around my neck, as I slid my middle and ring fingers back into her body, once again feeling her honeyed walls surrounding my fingers.

My thumb searched out her clit and started to caress it as she broke from the kiss, burying her face in my neck as I slipped them in and out, my thumb pressing a little harder and manipulating her in a manner that I was sure would bring her as much pleasure as she had given me.

I looked around briefly, trying to make sure that nobody had seen us in this dark corner of the yard. I spied her panties lying on the ground near where she had been bent over the table. I ran that through my head again as my free hand reached down her front again, playing with a hard nipple as I continued to slide my fingers in and out.

After a few minutes, I could feel the contractions start, erratic at first, then growing faster and stronger. This combined with her breathing told me she was close. I kept going, kissing along the side of her face, seeking out her lips. Mandy's hands suddenly grabbed my head and pulled me in for a long deep kiss as she started to shiver against me. Her thighs moved together quickly, clamping against my hand as she lifted her knees, trapping my hand both between her thighs, and against her belly.

Again and again she convulsed, bucking in my lap as she rode that long wave of pleasure. After what felt like over a full minute, she gasped and broke the kiss, her legs slowly lowering as her hand reached down, grabbing my wrist and whispering "no more!"

Remembering from past experience how sore my lovers said a good orgasm can make them, I simply held my hand still, feeling the fluttering and squeezing slow down and lessen. Finally I gently pulled my fingers out, and we shared another long deep kiss.

We spent another 20 minutes cuddled and caressing each other. We murmured the normal endearments that you give to a wonderful lover. I discovered that I was the first man she had been with like this in almost 3 years. And she was the first woman for me in Just over a year for me.

We both agreed that it was sad that we lived so far apart. But my business sometimes took me here to LA, and I would also be sure to keep in better contact with my cousin. So even if we never actually became a "couple", we might enjoy some more time together.

"Of course, I do not actually leave until Sunday. That gives us another day and a half together if you wish" I said, trying to keep from sounding to desperate.

But she smiled at me again (and I felt my heart and other parts of my body react to that smile). "I would love to. Paul has my number, or I can call him tomorrow if that would be better."

"If I don't hear from you by noon, I will call you" I said, then gave her another soft kiss.

"It's a deal." Mandy said, closing her bra and her top as I picked up her panties and handed them to her. She held onto one of my arms as she stepped into them, and I got a last glimpse of her heavenly treasures before she smoothed out her dress, and we returned to the party.

I wondered what the rest of the weekend would bring us.

12