Mandy's Club Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Mandy meets up with Michael and goes home with him.
885 words
4.38
15.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Michael, after being afraid to, mostly because mommy told me to. My heart pounded as I heard him pick up the phone and say hello. I told him who I was and how much fun I had with him at the club and in the car. He wanted to know if I wanted to come to his place. Although I truly did, mommy was right to suggest we meet in a restaurant or something first. He invited me to dinner at a really nice quiet Italian restaurant.

I love to eat Italian. I never realized that until after sucking Michael's cock! I realized after that, that I really loved eating Italian, and I wanted more. I left work and headed to the restaurant to find him waiting for me; that made me feel so nice. He was definitely interested. We sat down and he ordered a bottle of wine. I am not a wine drinker, but he took charge and handed me a glass. I didn't want to say no to him, so I drank with him and I actually liked it. I had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner and we wound up really talking.

He told me how he was married to his childhood sweetheart and that he really liked her, but that it just didn't work out. He wasn't really sure why. I opened up to him as well, I told him how feminine I had been feeling. How I related to the girls in porn movies and pictures. He was intrigued to say the least, then I told him how I was wearing panties on under my pants. He asked if he could see and I said he could. He asked if I could show him tonight and again I said yes.

We finished our meal, which I barely ate because I was so excited, and we caught a cab for his apt. In the cab, he took me in his arms and kissed me. Not just a good night type kiss like the other day, but a deep long loving kiss with his tongue. I melted in his arms. Neither of us cared about the driver as we kissed on the way to his apartment. He lives right across from the park in a building with a doorman. In his apartment you can see the park from both the living room and from the bedroom. We had more wine when we got there, even though I was sufficiently buzzed, and he asked to see my panties.

I was so nervous, but I lowered my pants and saw his face. He seemed to really like it. I turned so he could see my ass, and heard him tell me how great it was. I loved hearing that. I didn't realize how much I would enjoy hearing it. He asked me if I would like to shower with him. I said yes and we went to his bathroom and showered. When he took his pants off and I saw that huge thick cock just hanging there, I felt a feeling that is hard to describe. I instantly felt weak in the knees, but more. I felt an attraction that was emotional. It possessed me in some way. We washed each other and I don't even remember what we said, but I know it was impossible at that point to hide who I was from him. The girl inside me just came out.

We dried off and we went to his bed and he took complete charge, gentle, yet fully in control. My head was swimming as he maneuvered me onto my back. I remember his cock overwhelming me, taking my breath away as I tasted it. Felt the heat from it. He played with my pussy and I could hear myself getting wet. Maybe it was the moisture from the shower but it felt like I had become wet for him. I was on my back, my head on his pillow as he opened my legs with his powerful thick thighs and I tried to open for his cock. I felt the pressure of it pushing. He was struggling to get much more than that in. I was confused since at home with my toys I could take so much. I thought perhaps this was different. He tried for a while, using his precum and some lube. It wasn't getting us very far.

Then he suggested that I get on my knees! I did, breathlessly rearing up for him. That familiar pulsating feeling, as I waited for his cock yet again. I tried again to relax, but I still couldn't really take him like either of us wanted. The pressure was clearly enough, because even while I came, I could feel that he was going to cum, and he did. It filled me up. Michael, my first man had given me the gift I had longed for. I knew I still had work to do; I needed to find a way to open up more for him. For my man! There would have to be another time, because if I didn't leave soon, I would never make my train home. I felt very sad having to go, but I did leave hoping I'd be there again very soon.