Manhattan, Two Cherries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kisses continued as Joel led me around to sit on the couch. He gently pushed me back so that I was sitting on the edge of the couch and he was on his knees between my legs. My pussy we so wet I was sure I had a wet spot on my skirt. Joel pulled me close for more deep kisses as I felt his strong hand on my thigh, trailing up around the tops of my stockings. My legs spread wider as I willed him to touch my pussy.

Fortunately he didn't tease me long. I felt his fingers slipping between my pussy lips, running up and down but not touching my clit. I moaned into his mouth and felt his finger slide inside me. I wrapped my arms around him, trying to pull him closer to me as his finger began to pump slowly in and out. He laid me back and watched my eyes glaze over as he continued to finger fuck me.

"When you handed me your panties my cock got so hard it almost hurt," he said, though I think he knew I was well beyond listening closely. "Your pussy is so warm and wet, it makes me wonder how I could have ever moved away." As he continued to talk, his other hand brushed over the top of my pussy and his thumb lightly swirled around my clit. I felt my pussy begin to twitch inside and I knew I was close. He watched me, smiling, loving the control he had over my body. Just when I was about to cum, he stopped, pulling his wet fingers from me.

My eyes flew open in disappointment and he grinned. "How about we get you out of those clothes," he said, well aware of what a tease he was being. I leaned forward and we undressed each other, my hands quickly pulling off his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. His hands gently opening my shirt, then rubbing over my chest. He trailed his fingers over the top of my bra, teasing the nipples that were already impossibly hard and aching. We stood up and he helped me out of my skirt and garter, as I helped him out of his pants and socks. Before long I was naked in front of him and he was wearing only a pair of boxer briefs, his erection clearly outlined in the material.

I reached for his briefs and he gently took my hands. "Not yet baby. I'm not even nearly done with you." I pouted in feigned disappointment, but my pout was quickly removed by his lips on mine sucking my bottom lip into his mouth. He picked me up with my arms around him as he carried me to the bedroom. He sat on the bed, with me in his lap, one hand on my back and the other cupping my breasts.

He trailed kisses over my neck and whispered into my ear, "I want your tight pussy really ready for me before you feel my cock inside you. I'm going to make you feel really good." I moaned into his chest, feeling my naked bottom against his throbbing cock tightly encased in boxer briefs. His lips were against mine, his tongue slipping into my mouth as his hands gently spread my legs. He traced along the edges of my pussy, feeling the smoothness of the lips and how slippery I'd become.

When his fingers entered me, they slid in quickly, his fingers upturned pressing against the spot inside me. I nearly cried out when I felt the pressure on my g-spot as his thumb moved up along my slit. I could feel his strong fingers pumping inside me as his thumb made small circles around my clit. Each thrust of his fingers emanated squishy sounds from my wet pussy, as he pumped over and over. My legs began to tremble and he could tell I was close. Burying his fingers deep inside me pushed me over the edge and my pussy grabbed his fingers in spasms as I came.

I lay in his arms for a minute, catching my breath, and looked up into his face to see him smiling over me. He laid me back on the bed and kissed over my nipples. He reached down to peel off his boxer briefs and I watched as his throbbing erection sprang up, slapping against his belly. I reached out to touch him but he stopped me with his eyes, silently asking me to be patient. He kissed down lower and I felt a flutter in my tummy as I automatically spread my legs.

Joel settled between my legs, spreading them even wider with his hands. He kissed up each thigh and I felt his hands on either side of my pussy, opening the lips wide. I could feel the coolness of his breath on my open wet pussy, teasing me. He looked up into my eyes as he took a long slow lick along the length of my open pussy. Shivers ran through me and I tipped my hips up, hoping to grind against his tongue.

His tongue was warm and wet as it started to lap over my lips, dipping into my pussy and running in circles around and around my clit. He knew this was making me crazy. I reach down to run my hands through his hair as I felt him suck each of my lips into his mouth. He again licked all the way up, then down, and I could feel the juices running from my pussy down to the crack of my ass.

It was then that I felt his fingers again invade my pussy, slowly and teasingly pumping in and out as his tongue continued to lick around my clit. Sensing I was getting closer, he pulled his fingers into a come-hither curl pushing upwards as his mouth completely covered my clit. His tongue began a rhythmic assault over my clit and I could feel my legs begin to tremble.

I could hardly believe how good Joel was making me feel and I spread my legs even wider as my orgasm approached. The fingers thrust into me with a rhythm matching his tongue over my clit. Just as I was so close, I felt him press his pinky finger against my ass, slipping just an inch of it inside. The intense feelings combined and I felt a huge orgasm spread over my body, squeezing his fingers as they slowed their thrusting.

Joel sat up, brushing the juices from his face with the back of his arm, and grinned at me like a little boy who was proud of a job well done. I sat up and moved toward him, now I needed to touch him. I needed to feel his hardness in my hand, in my mouth, in my pussy.

Joel sat with his legs folded under him, his legs spread wide. I reached out to hold his cock in my hand and this time he didn't stop me. I leaned over and licked the tip and he groaned as he reached down to caress the sides of my face.

"That's it, baby. Get my cock hard and ready for your pussy. God, I can't wait to be inside you." With that encouragement I slid his cock between my lips taking him deeply into my mouth. He could feel my cheeks swell as his cock filled my mouth, and I reached lower to cup his balls in my hand. His cock throbbed against my tongue as I tightened my lips on his shaft. My head bobbed up and down set by the pace of his gently encouraging hands on either side of my face. The rhythm was steady and I could feel his balls tightening. He was getting very close.

Joel gently pulled my face up. His cock plopped out from between my lips and he pulled me up for a kiss. I tasted my juices on him, as he pushed me onto my back. He pulled my legs up, hooking my knees over his shoulders as he held the head of his cock at the entrance of my dripping pussy. We looked into each other's eyes as he slowly slid his cock deeply into me. I loved the way his cock filled me, better than his tongue, better than his fingers. My pussy was tight around him as he started a slow pace sliding in and out. With each thrust I pulled up my hips to get him even deeper inside me.

His pace began to quicken and I could feel his cock swelling inside me. Joel's eyes were closed in concentration, this felt too good to end quickly. His cock was so deep and with my legs up, the angle allowed for his cock to press against my spot inside. I reached down between us and started to rub my still-sensitive engorged clit. Feeling my hand between us Joel opened his eyes and smiled. I watched his face, and he seemed to be getting closer. I rubbed quicker, getting very close myself. His pace quickened until he began slamming against me, his balls slapping against my ass and my fingers flying over my clit.

As I felt his cock start to jerk inside me, my pussy began to spasm. He pumped a few more times, his cock filling me with his cum, as I felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over my body. With his cock still inside me, he eased my legs down and lay on top of me and we caught our breaths. He propped his head up on elbows and looked into my eyes smiling.

"So who was this guy you were supposed to be meeting?" Joel asked.

God, I'd totally forgotten about the blind date. Thank God he never showed.

"No one. Really." We laughed together.

I could hardly wait to report to my friend Olivia how well my evening turned out. Something told me Joel and I would be sharing many more evenings together.

Please vote and send me feedback, I'd love to hear how you liked the story.

12