Anna, Svetlana, Mikhail, Joe Pt. 01

Story Info
Deceit and betrayal. Anew beginning.
4.2k words
4.4
46.5k
68

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is weird and convoluted. I wasn't sure how people would take it. Then I read several well-received stories (and some not well-received ones) by authors who contributed to the Loving Wives website. There did not appear to be too much difference. These were popular contributors with good reputations.

So I figured, 'What the hell; I'm in good company, and it's my story. I like it.' So here it is. Read it or not, like it or not. Tough. I'm the BEAR, and I've got a thick hide. This Part 1; Part 2 to follow.

My name is Charles Carson.

I am an Air Force vet and am 34 years old. I am divorced, with no children. I was married for four years to a woman I thought was the center of my world, Selena Chavez. We lived just outside of Seattle, Washington. I thought we were happy.

I was head over heels for Selena, and she appeared to feel the same way about me. Selena was employed at a large law firm and had been for about five years. It turns out she had been screwing a colleague since being hired. Allan Parsons was a rising star in her firm.

I had graduated from high school and joined the U.S.Air Force. I got into the Air Force Special Forces, Blue Berets, and stayed in for eight years. We got the assignments the Marines or the Army didn't want.

I got out at twenty-six and went to college. I graduated with an associate's degree in business administration. That's because my granddad was grooming me to take over his business, West Coast Aeronautics. He wanted to retire and knew I was reliable. I knew I could work with my hands and liked the industry. We had three office girls, one engineer, and twenty-five technicians.

He took me on and taught me the ropes. We picked up a couple of developmental contracts with Boeing Aircraft. By my divorce, we had grown to thirty techs, five office personnel, and four engineers. And me.

I was downtown, getting my annual company physical, and had just exited the clinic when I thought I saw my wife's BMW SUV pull up into the Marriott parking lot across the street. I didn't understand what she would be doing there instead of across-town at work.

Then a mustard yellow piece of shit Corvette pulled up next to her, and a slimy-looking guy in a three-piece suite got out and grabbed my wife's ass pulling her into a rather x-rated embrace. My blood pressure started to spike. I started across the street and followed them as they went into the lobby.

I figured going ballistic would do no good, but I had to be sure. I wanted to go ballistic, but winding up in jail would not help. I followed the two into the lobby just in time to see my future ex-wife and asshole (I was pretty sure that was his name) enter the elevator, making out like teenagers.

Suddenly lunch was the farthest thing from my mind.

I pulled out my cell phone and speed-dialed the P/I we used to research things and told him what I'd seen and where I was, saying that I wanted him to start surveillance on them.

I went outside and took pictures of the Vette's license plate and waited for Pete to show up.

Pete Donegal, my long-time friend, and P/I showed up, and I texted him Selena's picture and showed him her car and the 'Vette.

"Look, Chuck, there may be an innocent explanation for this. Go back to work, and let me handle this."

I could tell from the expression on his face that even he didn't believe it.

My dad was a prominent surgeon, and my mom was a university professor of anthropology. When I got serious with Selena, nobody approved of her. My mom had said that she had felt a bad vibe from her; my dad thought she didn't look like the faithful wife type ('slutty' were his exact words). Pete and his wife were a little concerned for my well-being.

Nobody had a good word to say about her.

Of course, being stubborn and in lust and with my little friend making all the decisions, I ignored them all. We got married. Duuh!!

I drove to my office and got on the internet to check on divorce lawyers.

I found one I thought I liked and called and made an appointment.

Her secretary had an opening in forty-five minutes if I could make it. I left, telling my girl-Friday Lainie I had something to take care of personally.

I made it to the law Offices of Mrs. Debra Guests Esq. in record time. Soon I was in her presence. She was cute, petite, had short hair, blue eyes, and nice long legs. She asked me what she could do for me.

I explained what I had seen. I told Mrs. Guests I did not know anything for sure, but I wanted to know my options.

They weren't good. I learned that Washington State was a no-fault state and that only one party had to want the divorce. I gave her my P/I's info and gave her permission to access anything he learned.

She told me that I would probably get hammered with my finances, the house, and business. So I left her with a sizable retainer and went home. She told me not to do anything stupid and to act as normal as possible. She assured me it might be something very innocent and entirely different from what I had seen.

I don't even think she believed that.

I went home, got a beer, and waited for my wife to return.

She blew in about one hour later and immediately poured herself a glass of wine. "Rough day?" I asked innocently.

She smirked and said, "Yeah. We were in a conference all day till about one hour ago, working on a case. I'm tired."

"Oh?" I said, "Was it a divorce case?" I asked innocently.

She turned pale and looked at me. "No, it was a product liability lawsuit. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. Oh, I had my annual company physical today. Downtown, at the clinic?

"You know, the one across the street from the Marriott In fact, when I came out, I thought I saw you in the hotel parking lot. But I lost the person in the small crowd. It couldn't have been you, though. YOU were busy. You O.K., honey?"

Her face disintegrated, and she rushed to the bathroom. I smiled as I heard her throw up. The rest of the night was frigid.

The next day was Tuesday, and I went in to see my grandfather. I walked into his office and shut the door.

"O.K., what did you do?" he chuckled.

"Gramps, I'm pretty sure Selena is cheating on me. I saw her going into the Marriott yesterday. I got Pete involved in following her and went to talk to a lawyer. I'm sorry, grandpa."

"What are you apologizing to me for, boy. You didn't do anything wrong, did you?"

"No sir, as far as I know."

"I hate saying this, but even your grandmother and I thought it was just a matter of time. What are you going to do?"

"Divorce her, if I can. I'm just glad you didn't will the company to me, is all."

"I was getting ready to. Your grandmother wants to move to Florida. She says the winters are getting to her." He thought for a moment, then said, "See what the P/I and your lawyer say, then we'll sit down with them."

The next day, at about 11:00 a.m. I got a phone call from my lawyer. She told me to meet her at her office at 3:00 p.m. "Don't be late! " she said.

I arrived at 2:45. Debra was waiting outside her office and led me to the conference room. Waiting for us was my P/I, Pete, and we sat down at the table. "Chuck, it was worse than you thought.

I didn't think that was possible unless they were going to kill me, but the hits just keep on coming, as they say.

"It turns out that they were an 'item' before you met her. Her boyfriend found out about you and your potential windfall. They hatched this plot to marry you.

"She would stay married until they could get their hands on your money. Then she would divorce you, citing irreconcilable differences and extreme mental and physical cruelty.

"They are just biding their time. I have tapes, photos, and videos of them which I turned over to your attorney." He chuckled. "Whatever you said two nights ago shook her up. They are on pins and needles watching their backs.

Debra took over. "We now have the upper hand. Do you have any idea when your grandfather is thinking of turning over control to you?"

I grinned. "I think my grandmother is pushing him to move to Florida because of the weather here. So I think it will be soon. My grandfather said he wants to hear what you guys have found, and then we should sit down and talk."

"That sounds like he has a plan and has made a decision. We should take him up on his suggestion."

"I'll set up a meeting. Thank you both; I appreciate it."

Pete shook my hand, "Hang in there, buddy. We'll get through this."

Debra held my shoulder and said, "Again, don't do any thing stupid, and don't tip our hand."

I promised I wouldn't.

I went and talked to my granddad and told him what I had learned.

He told me to set up a meeting as soon as possible, and he would bring us up to date with his plan.

I got a meeting set up for two days hence while we got down to work. My lawyer proceeded to draw up the suit, and my P/I continued surveillance.

My soon-to-be ex-wife also continued with her daily dalliances. The evidence kept on mounting up. I started falling asleep on the couch or in the spare bedroom. She was pissed. I didn't care; I was not going to get sloppy seconds anymore, no matter what.

Friday dawned cold and rainy. I went to work early; my grandfather was already there in 'conference' with some suits. Michelle, our secretary, would not say who they were, only that they had been in there for about two hours. It was only 8:30 in the morning. What was going on?

They came out at noon and were back at 1:00 p.m. The meeting finally broke at 3:30.

He and I left for the lawyers.

We arrived at Mrs. Guests a little before 4:00 p.m. and went into the conference room. Coffee and water were made available to everyone, and then we got down to business. Debra started.

"Mr. Carson, I have drawn up articles of divorce and a restraining order to protect you. We can hit them whenever you want to."

Pete spoke next. "They have been talking about not waiting any longer.

"He has been in touch with some nefarious types about an accident concerning you. We could contact the police, if necessary."

My grandfather spoke up. "British Aerospace contacted me, approximately three months ago, about the possible sale of my company. I told them I wasn't interested, but they kept on about it. Then they told me they had a valuation of the company at $35 million. I was impressed because the last dollar figure I had was $25 million. I was going to talk to Charlie about this. Then he came to me with his problem.

"So I got hold of the Brits, and we started to negotiate. I told them I would sell for $25 million, but it had to close in two weeks. I plan to sell the company to them, name Charles president, and then move to Florida. He can tell his wife that the Brits had offered a big contract to be finalized in two weeks. It would increase the company's value immensely. Then you can divorce her.

"You will have no financial ties to the company other than your salary.

Debra said that would affect the divorce significantly, depending on what his salary is going to be. "We could make it just about anything, commensurate with the position. If it looks like he is trying to hide his income, it could adversely impact the divorce decree."

I thought for a moment, then said, "How about if I threaten to blow up their relationship if she doesn't sign?"

"That could work, if they are scared enough," said Debra.

That's what we decided to do. I went home that night in a joyous mood and smilingly told my wife the good news. She immediately burst into joyous laughter and jumped into my arms. The kisses would awaken a dead man, but I was still not succumbing to her charms. I told her that I felt sick because of the tension and work of the last few days and that we should give it time to pass. She glumly agreed but went into the kitchen to make some drinks.

But while there, she made a phone call to her fuck-buddy. She told Parsons the fabricated good news, and they decided to draw up the paperwork for the divorce action for the week following the contract. She came to the living room with wine for her and Wild Turkey for me.

I didn't find out about the clandestine phone call until the following day when Pete showed me the cloned phone call.

The Brits came through with the offer and agreed to make me CEO of the American subsidiary British Aerospace North America. My salary was $85000 a year, just a little more than she was making. (About$3500 more.) The company changed hands. Grandpa got the funds transferred to his account.

Pete told me they would be serving me Monday afternoon at work, so we had the process server at her work Monday morning. Sunday evening, she told me we would be celebrating Monday night. I chuckled and told her I looked forward to it.

Monday morning, I left for work but went to Pete's cabin on Vashon Island instead. By 9:00 a.m., my cell phone was blowing up.

'Informed sources' say she showed up at work and rode in the elevator with the process server. The receptionist paged my wife, and she went to see what was up. There was the guy she had been talking to on the elevator.

"Are you Mrs. Selena Carson?" he asked.

"Yes, may I help you?"

He said, "Have a wonderful day; you are served." He pulled a cell phone from his pocket and snapping her photo with her holding the divorce decree in her hand. She stood in absolute disbelief, then went ballistic.

She screamed for her 'friend' and started to rant and rave. He took her into a small conference room and closed the door.

"Now, what's going on?"

She thrust the divorce papers at him and screamed at him, "Look what he did!!!" He grabbed the divorce decree and read.

"SON OF A BITCH!!! He beat us to the punch."

He attempted to get his hands on the process server, but he was gone. They found Debra Guests card in the envelope and called.

"Law offices of Guests, O'Hara, and Feilding. How may I direct your call?" answered the receptionist.

I need to speak to Mrs. Guests, please. Right away."

"One moment, sir."

He was connected to Debra Guests almost immediately like they had been waiting for his call.

"Ahhh, Mr. Parsons. Good of you to call. I assume Mrs. Carson is there with you?"

"Yes. I am representing Mrs. Carson in this matter, and she is........"

"Well, that is extremely interesting, seeing as how YOU have been named as co-respondent in the decree. I suggest you look at ALL the paperwork before you make ANY claims for her. Also, you may want to look at the allegations of adultery."

He sputtered and hemmed and hawed. Debra continued, "Now, this is how it is going to go. The two of you will be here at 2:00 tomorrow afternoon. We will address all the claims, and make you a one-time offer, take it or leave it."

"Don't be late!" She hung up and grinned at her paralegal.

"Tomorrow should be interesting."

She called Charles at the cabin and told him it was a go for tomorrow. He went and got some seafood for dinner and got a good night's sleep.

The following morning, he lazed around on the porch and drank some coffee. At noon, he showered, shaved, and dressed for the rest of his life. He drove back to Seattle and arrived at Ms. Guest's office at 1:15, just ahead of his buddy Pete. They went to Debra's office and got a couple of bottles of water.

Her process server had not been able to locate Charlie. So Parsons brought the counter decree with him, and he and Selena showed up at 2:00.

They came into the conference room loaded for bear, and Parsons walked up to Charlie and handed him the large manila envelope.

"There, nowyou have been served." Debra lifted the envelope from Charlie's hand and unceremoniously-dropped it in the wastebasket.

"Now, Mr. Parsons, that we have gotten that out of your system"; she turned to Pete. "Mr. Donegal, if you please.

Pete passed out photos and cell phone transcripts and cued up the first of four videos he had. "Mrs. Carson, you have been a very busy lady over the past two weeks. Our records show that the adulterous affair between you and Mr. Parsons has been going on, by your own admissions, at least for the past five years, which encompasses the entire duration of your marriage."

Selena came unglued, and her Hispanic temper flared as she tried to lunge across the table at me. I just sat there and smirked at her, my anger starting to simmer. Parsons was not having a good day.

"None of this is admissible in court. You have nothing, and the cavalier way you dismissed Mrs. Carson's counter suit suggests you are not arguing from a position of strength," he grinned.

Mrs. Guests took up the challenge. "Right you are, Mr. Parsons. It's a shame your brain does not function at the same level as your penis does. Now, here is what is going to happen.

"Mrs. Carsons will sign everything and take the judgment of 'irreconcilable ' differences. She will get half the bank assets, no alimony, the house sold, and the profit split. She will make no claims on any marital assets and will vacate the home immediately. The divorce will be as amicable as humanely possible."

"But his grandfather made him CEO, and half the company is MINE. This is just a ruse to screw me out of his money," she wailed. Parsons put a hand on her arm, restraining her.

Debra grinned evilly.

"Oh, you don't know, do you? Charles's grandfather sold the company to British Aerospace with the stipulation that his grandson will be CEO until he sees fit to resign. It is strictly a figurehead position. He has no financial interest in the company at all. And as far as no value in court, we don't care. If she refuses, the gloves come off. The charge to the court will be amended to adultery and will be a public record. The first submission will be to the Washington State Bar Association, implicating you, your company, and Mrs. Carson in an inappropriate relationship. Oh, the police and the FBI also know about your nefarious actor friends. They are being picked up, and questioned right about" Debra looked at her watch, " right about....NOW."

"Then the submission that a conspiracy to defraud will be filed. Then we will address your law firm with the evidence we have about your 'friendship.' How do you think that will play out?

"Now, I'm sure this sounds like blackmail or extortion. Rest assured, it is. But we feel you brought this on your selves. My client just wants out of the relationship, as he has had his heart ripped out and crushed. But he also has a thirst for vengeance. So the ball is in your court. Do what you feel is necessary, but know this: you have 24 hours to respond, starting NOW. By the way, if you're recording this, be aware that we have an electronic jammer running, and a white noise generator going to preclude that. Aside from the fact that you did not inform us. Your brain really doesn't work that well, does it Mr. Parsons?"

Parsons looked like the sushi he had for lunch was coming back up. He fumbled to his suit jacket, then realized that they had seen through him. But Selena was foaming at the mouth. She wanted her pound of flesh.

"I'll rape you in court. I'll take you and your family for everything. I'll have your balls for earrings. I'll ........"

Parsons rounded on her. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH. You convinced me he was a stupid, military asshole. Do you know what they have? DO YOU?? They have a ticking time bomb. If it goes off, we both lose our jobs and probably go to prison. SIGN THE GOD-DAMNED PAPERS!!!"

The look on Selena's face was priceless, matched only by the smug look on Mrs. Guests' face. At the very least, I was glad she was on my side. I leaned over and told her I thought I loved her. She smiled.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid my wife does not share. But I'm very flattered by the thought."

So Selena signed everything, with the assurance we would not report anything to anybody. We didn't bother to tell them we had not really contacted the police nor the FBI about the thugs in question.

12