Manipulated into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I didn't mean to interrupt but you have messages."

"You are NOT allowed to barge into my office Mike. Give me the messages and take the rest of the afternoon off." She was back in control now and Mike nodded passively. Then, as if in slow motion, he scurried out of the office.

"Stella, that was not polite. I think you owe Mike an apology. Remove your panties and call Mike back in here."

She stared blankly at him.

"I said remove your panties and call Mike back in here. I think Mike should have the honor of removing that stick that is wedged up in your ass"

This had gone too far. She was at work. This was not a place to play demanding dominant. She would refuse, tell him to get out, and she was ending this.

"You and I made a silent contract Stella. You willingly crawled out of my house which indicated you would work to earn my cock." He remained calm as he read her mind, hands still folded.

"This is going too far, get the fuck out."

"Stella, I thought you might try and break our contract. You're a very defying young woman and I wasn't sure how far I would be able to take this. But when you crawled out of my home you surprised me immensely. I realized how badly you yearn to let go. Since you surprised me, I have a surprise for you. I have a video camera. In fact, I have a few video cameras placed all around the room to assure I get the best angle available. Nothing is worse than capturing the wrong angle of a young woman fucking her ass with a dildo, wouldn't you agree Stella? This sounds so cliché and I am not one to blackmail, that being a cheap and untactful trick...but then again some people tell me how cheap and untactful I am, and perhaps they aren't so off base"

She new what was coming, and despite the anger, she felt a dull knot of excitement brewing within her body. Now she understood the contract; it was irreversible. Without a word, she removed her panties and laid them on her desk in defeat.

"I'm doing this for your own good. You came to me for a reason; you crawled out that door for a reason. Now walk over and call Mike in"

She caught Mike as he was leaving; he was swinging an ill-fitting jacket on when she beckoned him to her office, shutting the door behind them.

"Do you have a sexual perversion, Mike? I dislike the term sexual perversion. How about we use the term 'fetish?' Do you like sniffing women's panties? Licking toes, forcing your cock in and out of an underage girl's asshole while she screams in pain?"

"I-I...I don't understand, I should...uh, Miss Reed, do you want me to call Security? This isn-"

"Mike, let's relax. No need to call security. I am actually going to change your life. My guess is you diddle yourself with thoughts of our Stella doing naughty things to you, don't you Mike? I see the way you stare at her, the way you turn 10 shades red when she stands near you, the way you steal glances of her sculpted ass. You want to fuck her, and I do not blame you. Evidence of your childish manner tells me you don't get a lot of sex. Pussy probably frightens you so you steer clear of it and just fantasize you had a set of balls that were worth slapping against some warm and welcoming hole."

For the first time in Stella's life, she felt herself turn red, even redder than Mike's face had become. He had a dumbfounded look on his face, he was embarrassed and in a state of dismal shock, as was Stella.

"I—I...are you going to file sexual harassment charges?" He said blinking at Stella. "Is this what this about...I'm not like...I don't do those things. I-I..."

"Mike, Mike. No one is here to file sexual harassment charges. Like I said, I'm here to change your life." He paused and turned his attention to Stella. "Stella, bend over the desk and pull your skirt up"

"I—I...Miss. Reed...What are you..." Mike was in a whirlwind as Stella complied with the order and obediently lifted her skirt and exposed her most private areas to intrusive eyes.

"Doesn't it enrage you, Mike, that women think you're pathetic? Take Stella for example, it is clear to me she only hired you out of her own amusement. You stutter, stammer, blush, twitch, and can't come up with a coherent sentence when you are in her presence. It's probably a real ego booster for her. She sways her ass, wiggles her hips, tosses her hair.... all to torment you. So she can laugh at you behind closed doors. Laugh at how you stutter, how you twitch and turn red. I'm giving you a chance to pay back Miss Reed for being an undeniable bitch to the male race. She's a cock-tease, Mike. She seeks out weak men to torment so she can get her kicks. But now look at her, teary eyed, bent over a desk, exposing her bare ass to you...she can't taunt you any longer, I will make sure of that. Spank her, Mike. She deserves it."

Mike turned towards the door then turned edgily back, staring at the site of Stella's downfall. "I—I cant..."

"Are you too much of a pussy to pay back the bitch who laughs at you Mike? You need to take charge of your pathetic life. Look at yourself! You extend your assistance to a woman who is not only younger than you, but who also treats you like a toy; she thrives on your discomfort. Do you want to be like this for the next thirty years of your life? A pathetic measly boy women laugh at? Reinvent yourself Mike, tell this bitch you have had enough; show her what it's like to be humiliated!"

The wiry-framed man neared Stella apprehensively, and she quickly diverted her eyes; she couldn't look at him. She was more humiliated by the exchange of conversation between the two men than her ass being on display.

"Spank her Mike. You need to do it for yourself, to take back control. Teach this bitch a lesson." And with that, Stella felt a smack on her ass. It wasn't overpowering, and it didn't sting as much as she expected.

"Harder Mike. Teach her a lesson." She felt another smack, this time notably harder, with a powering force. The blows began to come one after another, and each time they came became more unbearable until Stella was in tears. Her cheeks stung, and every ounce of her ego she had over the pathetic working imbeciles she called employees had dissipated into nothing.

"I think that's enough, Mike. We are getting a bit noisy, and I wouldn't want Stella to lose her precious Job. Why don't you calm her down. My guess is the dirty slut is wet. Why not check?" Mikes hands slithered down and found her sopping wet pussy. She let out another sob as he stroked her. Picturing his blotchy face, the urge to vomit overtook. He drove a few fingers recklessly inside her and she accepted with a flow of juices oozing out. Why was she wet? Turned on by Mike? No. It wasn't Mike. She felt deliciously used by the man who sat still in her office chair watching the spectacle. She cocked her head and his dark eyes pierced hers. She felt her center throb for him. She had crawled out that door because of him, she wanted him to use her, and he was doing just that.

"She looks like she is going to orgasm Mike, I suggest you stop before she screams." Mike obeyed and withdrew his coated fingers.

"Stella, on your knees with your hands behind your neck. That is your position." She had learned that from the pornos. She hated to admit it to herself, but she had even practiced staring at her naked body as she took the submissive position in the privacy of her own home. On her knees with hands placed delicately behind her neck, she once more thought of the blonde slut obeying her master.

"I am giving the you the gift of Stella for a day, Mike. Roles will be reversed. Today she will be your secretary and serve you in any way you like. Except there will be no intercourse with her, do you understand Mike? Any other command she must obey. You want her to suck your prick, be my guest. You want her to lick your asshole? That is perfectly acceptable. You want to take a piss on her tits? I say go for it. But you are under no circumstances going to insert your cock in her pussy or ass. Are we clear?"

Mike swallowed hard, his face was now unusually pale and the bulge in his pants noticeable. He nodded.

"Excellent. If she does not obey an order you are to notify me." He slipped Mike a business card. "And Stella, I do want a good report. You did this to yourself by being such an ungrateful bitch; you needed to be knocked off your pedestal."

---

Marisole licked the last drops of pearly cum off her bottom lip. Her eyes were cast down as she assumed the position of a well trained submissive.

"You may get up." As easily as she slipped into her submissive role she slipped right out of it. She rose up with sheer devilish confidence as she brushed back a few strands of hair that had fallen out of place. Like most of the women I serviced, Marisole was only interested in submissive role-play. When the time was up, she wanted to go back to her demanding, outspoken self. Go back to her husband and endlessly boss him around in her scolding tone just like a typical wife. She wasn't a true a submissive, but it was more of a game, a fantasy that she needed to be acted out on occasion, specifically when her husband was absent from town. But Stella was different; I had separate plans for her. She had come to me under the assumption that it would be a one-time affair, but she was unique and complex, the kind of woman I wanted to mold indefinitely.

"So I saw you come into the office today to see the bitch, how did that go?"

"It went well. You know I don't like to talk about business, Marisole."

"Oh please, I know how you handle your business," she said coyly smashing her dense breasts against my bare chest.

"As we speak, our uptight bitch is under the care of her dear secretary, Mike."

"That stuttering fuckwad?"

"Marisole, I do hate to see you so inconsiderate of people with verbal disabilities"

"He's a dumbfuck," she said sternly.

"Yes well, Stella apparently shared the same opinion as you and now she is learning her lesson."

"So you are making her take his cock? How did you accomplish that? I have to admit that is a brilliant source of punishment, but I am rather shocked you got her to go along with that." She was kissing my neck now, small nibbles followed by a flicker of her wet tongue. My hands trailed down her spine.

"I can't divulge all of my tricks Marisole, otherwise I wouldn't be so mysterious and captivating." I slipped a finger in her asshole and callously began fingering her causing her caramel back to arch.

"You haaaaaave to let me play with that bitch sometime...." She was bouncing onto my finger, freeing me of putting any amount of effort into the act.

---

The clatter of car doors shutting grabbed my attention as I pulled away from my painting, meticulously setting the red handled paintbrush down. Peering out the window, I saw Stella being led by the lanky blotchy kid up the stairs. I had contacted him hours ago and instructed him that after work he was to bring to Stella to the address I supplied. The absence of his stutter I dually noted immediately, and I felt pleased with myself. After all, it had been the generosity I had extended that lead to the disappearing act of his speech impediment. I had accomplished my good deed for the day. The kid had reminded me a bit of myself when I was a puny teenager.

"So, she complied with your demands?"

"Um, yes..." His voice trailed off, he was a bit embarrassed of the situation and I could hardly blame him, but there was a wild look of refreshing self-esteem in his eyes.

"You may go now Mike, thank you for your assistance. I would appreciate it if you would fail to remember any of the activities that took place today. Tomorrow Stella will go on as your boss with a bit more respect for you, I hope, and you will go on as her assistant, both of you will act as if none of this happened. Am I clear?"

"Yes...Sir." He added the 'sir' as an afterthought, then turned and headed back down the stairs, leaving Stella's hunched body on my steps.

Within an hour I had her stripped off her clothes, and by closer observation I realized her limp suit and blouse were covered in dried cum. She stood naked, with red marks covering her body that made for a vibrant contrast with her white skin. A bite mark on her right tit, dried cum plastered in the fleshy valley between her tits, a few hickies covering her neck, and bruises on her inner thighs.

"Boy, he really had some aggression to take out on you, didn't he Stella?" Her lips were still inflamed and I reached down, gingerly tracing them. She was moist, and her hips slowly danced on my fingertips. "And you really enjoyed being his dirty slut, didn't you? Did you cum Stella?"

She said nothing.

"Answer my question."

"Yes."

"Let me guess: as he toyed with you like a cheap whore, he pathetically begged you to cum didn't he?"

Her eyes looked down in shame and embarrassment.

"A sign of a man who needs an ego booster; he has to beg his woman to cum. That is always fascinating to me." Stella seemed dully aloof from the conversation, so I removed my fingertips away. "Take a shower. Down the hall and to the fist door on your left. You reek of cum."

I settled myself at my easel and continued painting the vivacious breast of the woman who lethargically sprawled her body out before me on my canvas. The woman shining back at me was a hooker I had seen in Amsterdam right after I graduated college. Correction, the hooker I had fucked in Amsterdam. Her name was Klay, and she had left a quiet impression on me. I'm not sure what was so extraordinary about her, but she was peculiarly beautiful. A pointed slender nose, a long neck, dark robust eyebrows, pouty lips, but she also had a squirrelly look. No, maybe mousy. Small, fragile...you could break her neck without putting too much effort into it. Her body was thin and shapeless; small breasts, no hips, a small mound for an ass, but as I bent her over to give her the ass fucking of her life, I noticed how the glow of the flickering florescent hotel sign bounced off her pale shapeless body. A mix of mysterious and divine shadows danced across her skin as she clawed at the air and screeched profanities I could not understand. It was truly picturesque, and from that moment I found myself painting the scene over and over, varying the dancing shadows.