Gizelle's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Elle is forced by her professor for a research project.
2.5k words
3.94
56.3k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gizelle starts college

Chapter 1

Gizelle Michaels pulled onto campus with her sister Lana; the campus was huge yet warm and inviting, and Elle couldn't wait to start her life here.

As they were walking to the dorms Lana said, 'I got you an interview with Dr Malcolm Johnston, he has posted a job application for a new writing assistant, so go unpack and in an hour I will take you to meet him, but wear the black dress I got you. After the interview we are going to a party."

An hour later Elle came down wearing the dress, she had to admit it was gorgeous, the top had a halter top look to it with a metal ring that gathered the material to the center of her chest leaving her shoulders and arms bare. The material was a soft stretchy nylon that molded to her body like a glove all the way down to her mid thigh.

Lana said, "That is a killer dress on you. My sorority sisters are throwing me a party to celebrate that I got into medical school, so I'm taking you to your appointment then I'm heading over to help set up, come join us when you are finished."

They started walking towards the psychology building making small talk and before Elle knew it they were standing in front of an office that said Room 269 Dr. Malcolm E Johnston. Lana asked, "You ready" and knocked.

When the door opened, Elle was not ready for what she saw. The man standing there was tall, about 6'2, tanned, and muscular, Elle guessed he was of Mediterranean descent. He was in a jeans and a plain black tee shirt that left little to the imagination, she could tell even in clothing that every inch was perfectly sculpted. His hair was as black as a raven and longer than she expected cut in layers it descended from his ears down to his chin. He had a neatly trimmed goatee and his eyes were dark enough they could match his hair. He stared down at her with those dark eyes, like he was trying to read her soul, then his eyes swept to her sister, and he smiled.

"Good evening Lana, how are you?" "I'm good sir; did you enjoy your summer?"

Lana smiled back. "Europe was interesting, but it's nice to be home, now is she the sister you were telling me about?"

"Yes it is sir; I hope she has what you are looking for." With that Lana hugged Elle and said she would see her later and walked off.

Elle turned back to the professor and saw him studying her, she felt a weird churning in her stomach that she had never felt before and she became very nervous. After a moment Dr Johnston stepped aside holding the door open for her and said, "Come on in Elle, what is your major?"

"Psychology sir," she breathed lightly. She hadn't realized she was holding her breath.

He smiled and said, "A girl after my own heart." Ell wasn't sure she liked being called a girl, especially by someone who didn't look but 10 years older than her. "Did Lana, tell you what my book is about?" Dr Johnston asked as he sat down in his chair.

"No sir, she didn't. But I am excited to help you in any way I can. I can work late, come in early, help with research, and run for coffee. Dr Johnston, Name it and I will get it done."

Dr Johnston sat there studying her for a minute, before asking, "Do you mind travel?"

Getting excited about her chances or travel Elle answered excitedly, "No sir, I can travel anywhere needed."

Dr Johnston smiled, "Ok, if you don't have a passport get one we are going to Mexico on fall break, and you can call me Eric, unless we are around other students or teachers then I am Dr Johnston, do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I do. Dr Johns... Er Eric, what exactly is your book about?" She asked slightly embarrassed.

Eric smiled and said, "Sex." Elle felt herself blushing causing Eric laughed, "Still want the job little girl?"

There is was again, girl. She didn't like to be referred to as a little girl! So she squared her shoulders and said, "Sex sir? You mean like porn?"

Eric looked at her and smiled, he was going to have a lot of fun with her, maybe even more fun that Lana. "I mean we will be studying the correlation of sex among different fetishes, religious purposes, cultures, and how it affects modern society."

Elle relaxed a little, "Oh that actually sounds interesting. When do we start?"

Eric looked her up and down slowly. "We can start after you sign your contract and nondisclosure agreement that says anything you hear, you see, or you experience during the remainder of this research project can not be discussed with anyone or you will loose your job, fined, and be kicked out of school."

"That shouldn't be too hard, and I'm good at keeping secrets, so just show me the paperwork and I will sign." Elle said quickly, she was ready to start her job.

Eric printed out what she needed and she read it over and signed her name.

When all the paperwork was completed Eric filed it away and started walking towards the door.

Elle watched him start to leave and said, "Hey Eric, um when do we start? I want to get a jump start on the research?"

Eric had his hand on the doorknob and looked at her, "We are going to start right now." And he locked the door.

Alarm bells went off in Elle's head, "Why are you locking the door?"

Eric didn't move or speak, she just stood there staring at her, and he finally sighed and said, "Even though the campus is mostly deserted, I don't want anyone walking in on us."

Eric then crossed the room, grabbed her and dragged her across his office to a door on the side, that door lead to a sitting room with couches, a fridge, and a bistro table. Once he forced her into the room, he locked the door and turned to look at her "The first topic we will be researching is rape."

Elle went cold, Rape? He couldn't be serious? This was just a joke to scare her right? He couldn't really force himself on someone right?

Eric stood there watching her; she seemed to be in shock. "I'm not joking; I want to know what it feels like to force someone, to take them against their will" With that he headed for her.

Elle picked up the closest thing she could get her hangs on, which was a book and threw it, he dodged. She ran around the couch to the other side barley out of his reach, what in the world is going on here, this can't be real!!! "Please don't do this Dr Johnston!" She shrieked in panic.

"Its too late Elle, you already signed the papers, not only did you agree to do anything to help assist me in my research, but you agreed not to talk about anything you saw, heard, or experienced. So I can do whatever I want with you." Eric said way to calmly.

Oh my god he is right Elle thought, I'm totally helpless. She thought in fear.

In her moment of revelation Eric had caught her arm and was pulling her over the back of the couch; Caught off balance they both of them fell to the floor, she landing on her back, he landed on top of her. He took advantage of the situation at once putting holding her arms above her head.

"You really are beautiful Elle, when I opened my office door and saw you standing there; I got very excited at the thought of taking you, especially in that dress." Eric looked down at Elle admiring her beauty; she had soft white skin that almost glowed, her large lips were a soft pink and full, begging to be kissed. Her dark brown straight hair now fanning out beneath him the floor combined with her gorgeous blue eyes that had flecks of green staring up at him. Her perfectly round size C breasts were pressing into his chest, and that made his cock harden.

She felt it too, because he watched her eyes widen with surprise and a little bit of panic, and she tried to wiggle her way out of his grip. Eric was starting to get frustrated with all the fighting so he tried to sooth her with his words. "Elle If you calm down, it won't hurt so much; I promise you I will be gentle, I may be taking you against your will but I still want you to enjoy it." He said calmly.

With tears starting to form in her eyes, Elle looked up at her professor and angrily spat out, "Can anyone really enjoy being raped?"

Eric thought this over for a moment and said, "Probably not" and then crushed his lips against hers.

Elle was still in shock, and it was hard to keep her thoughts together. This can't be happening! She had heard of girls being raped by their professors, she just needed to figure a way out. She wanted to cry, she wanted to scream, she wanted to fight her way out, but he had a good hold on her and was not letting her go.

She felt Eric move down the top of her dress far enough that her boobs popped out from behind the material, he took it in his palm and started to massage it, his thumb grazed over her nipple and she felt it harden and stick out.

To her horror she knew he saw her body's reaction, because she felt him smile against her lips while he was kissing her. He stopped kissing her long enough to look her in the eye and say, "Maybe you will enjoy this after all." Then he took her nipple in his mouth, he sucked, and licked, and flicked it with his tongue, then he moved to her other breast and repeated it all over again.

This isn't so bad, I can handle this is that's all he wants to do. She thought with hope that was soon squashed by his next move.

Elle's body went cold as she felt Eric's hand slide up her thigh towards her hip, NO, NO, NO, NO! Not this, please not this! Her thoughts cried out as he reached for her panties. She could no longer breath, she knew what was coming and she wanted to cry from embarrassment, from shame, and she felt degraded and dirty as he pulled down her panties and started to unzip his pants.

He positioned himself between her legs and she thought one more plea would make him stop, it had to. No he would stop, he had a kind face, and he was Lana's favorite professor, surely he couldn't be cold hearted enough to force an 18 year old girl

"Please Eric stop, you don't have to do this." She pleaded looking him in the eye.

He stilled for a moment looking at her, he was studying her again...."You're right Elle, I can stop this, I don't have to Rape you." Her heart gave a flutter of hope, he is going to stop! "But I want to."

Then he plunged himself deep inside of her. She let out a scream, but he was ready for her and covered her mouth with his hand. He stilled himself giving her body time to adjust to the sudden intrusion.

He knew a real rapist would never care for the comfort of his victim, but Eric could tell by the look of Elle's face and how tightly her pussy squeezed him that she was in fact in a little pain, And he didn't want to really hurt her, so he waited, even though his cocked begged to pound into her over and over again.

She felt amazing: warm, wet, and so tight, he had never had a pussy this tight before and even after this started out as a research project he realized he wanted her, wanted to fuck her, he wanted to cum in her. After a few minutes he felt her start to relax and he bent down and kissed her softly on her lips, on her cheeks, on her neck and shoulders, but she still didn't respond to him.

That irritated him a little; he had always had very good responses from the woman in his bed. What was her problem? A little voice in his head said, But she isn't in your bed remember? You are taking her against her will, of course she isn't going to respond to you idiot. "Are you ok now?" Eric asked her with genuine concern.

Elle looked at him coldly and responded, "Does it matter, you are already inside me, just get it over with."

Then she rolled her head to the side and just laid there. A little piece of him died at that moment, and he thought, how can people do this to each other? He wanted her to want him as much as he wanted her, and now that would never happen. She was right though; he had an experiment to finish, so he pulled out of her and pushed back in.

He started out going slower at first, but her pussy was so tight and warm that he soon forgot her words and the look on her face and he picked up his pace. Plunging into her faster each time, his body started to fill itself with adrenaline and endorphins making every part of him feel amazing and the sight of her boobs bouncing to the rhythm of his stride was hot.

After about 20 minutes of fucking the life out of her, he felt that familiar stirring in his balls that told him he was fixing to release soon, so he grabbed on of Elle's tits and squeezed and said "I'm going to cum."

That was the first response he had received from her in 30 minutes and she looked up at him with cold eyes but said nothing, so he bent down and kissed her lips in a hard punishing way as his release exploded deep into her pussy.

He thrust into her a few more times until he went limp and he just laid there inside of her indulging in his high. When he calmed down and caught his breath he said, "Elle I want you to write a report of everything you felt physically, mentally, and emotional, before, during and after what just happened. No detail is too small for my book and I will need it in two weeks. Then we will start our next project"

With that he pulled out of her, got up and left the room leaving Elle on the floor, he never even noticed the blood left behind on her thighs from the loss of her virginity, and all for a fucking book.