Manning the Yard Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me for permission to continue. I nodded.

"He's probably fucking that Scandinavian bitch, right now," she said. "He hasn't touched me in seven months. You think that's right, Mike? What kind of man does that? I'm carrying his baby, for fuck's sake. He doesn't even look at me. He doesn't like how this pregnancy's changed me. He needs someone with a perfect body, young and flawless."

"I'm sorry, Misty. That's horrible. There's no excuse. A guy has responsibilities." I tried again. "You're a very beautiful woman."

She half smiled. "You think so, Mike?"

"Absolutely. It's too bad your husband can't see it." I pressed her knee with my hand.

"You're sweet," she said.

"You deserve someone better," I said.

"No shit."

She didn't say anything for the longest time. I scooted myself next to her and put my arms around her neck. She pawed my back.

"Thanks, Mike. You don't know how much I needed that."

Just then my phone rang. I answered. It was Susan. She'd been paged, she told me. She had to go into the hospital. Don't wait up for her, she said. I hung up the phone.

"It was Susan," I said.

"Mike," she said. She stared at me, darting her eyes all over my face. She looked like she needed to say something and had a hard time getting it out. "Mike, it's not my place," she continued. "I just think you'll hate me for it. But I want to be honest with you, and you're such a nice guy." Her words came slow. "You deserve better." She pressed my hand.

"What?" I asked.

"Mike, Susan's having an affair. I'm sorry Mike."

I must've looked like I'd been gutted. I turned and fell on the other end of the couch.

"Mike." She got up and sat next to me. She searched for my hands. "Mike, you okay? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you."

I gazed at her. "It's okay. Thanks for telling me, Misty. It's good to know."

She groaned and struggled to get down into a squat in front of me. She held my trembling hands in hers.

"I don't believe it," I said. "How can you be sure, Misty? How do you know? How? When?"

"I've known for about a month. He comes to the house a couple times a week. I see them mostly mid-day, when you were at work. She kissed him outside your door." She pulled her dark hair away from her face. That gesture reminded me of Susan.

The doctor, the yard sale. Of course she had to go looking for some other man's cock. Of course she'd get herself pregnant by someone else. I'd raise the man's kid. My mind flashed across possibilities.

"Anything else?"

"He's here all the time, during the week. Sometimes she leaves with him. He's dark." She paused.

"Go on."

"He's tall, probably in his 20s. Athletic." her eyes bounced over my face. "He's good looking. Dark."

"A black guy?"

She nodded. I tossed my head back. She got up and put her hands around my head and pulled me against her stomach. She felt warm and mothering. Her bare leg touched mine.

We talked for a while more. I dropped a few choice epithets about my wife. I had to come up with something. I don't know what I would have done if Misty wasn't pregnant, and I wasn't afraid to upset her.

"Mike, I'm so sorry."

"I needed to know, Misty. I'm better off knowing," I said.

She kept looking at me like she had something more. "Mike, if there's anything I could do." She kneeled on the cushion and held my hand between her legs. She moved her face in front of mine. I had a choice and I kissed her. She grabbed the back of my head. I held her small face. Her lips moved over mine, hungry and biting.

We kissed with her over me until she got tired and fell back on her legs. I lowered my sore neck and looked across at her. She sucked in her lips. It was my turn to smother her. My face crushed against hers and I sucked her lips into mine. She opened her mouth and spoke.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she said.

"Why not?"

"Right." She laughed.

I moved my hand around her hip. It was soft and round. I caressed her flesh in my palm. She pulled me closer. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity. Her hand glided across my rough cheek. I ran the tips of my fingers against her stomach. I pressed gently and felt the movement inside her. Our kissing was full of looks. She took my hand and shoved it behind the pants' elastic. I palmed her lower stomach and touched a thin pair of sheer panties. I twisted her slick pubes between my fingers and slid my fingers against her swollen cunt. She oozed wetness. I searched out her mouth with mine, locked lips, and sucked on her tongue.

"Mike, I don't know how long I can last."

I asked her what she meant.

"You know. Down there. Before I need you to fuck me."

I laughed at her.

"I'm not kidding," she said.

She lifted her shirt. Her breasts sagged against her stomach.

I looked on. She squared her shoulders. "They're beautiful," I said. "Nice, dark-pink tips." I passed a finger down and across her nipple.

"They were nicer before. Smaller. Firmer. Not so saggy." She lifted the undersides with her fingers.

"No, these are better."

She shook her hair. "I like you, Mike. More and more," she said.

I took a nipple into my mouth.

"Careful," she said. "I'm sensitive. Every day the feeling gets more intense. The slightest touch sets them off."

She climbed over me, again, sort of sideways. Her face against the arm rest. She maneuvered her heavy tit into my mouth. I lapped it up.

"Gentle," she reminded me.

I inhaled her mound and sucked. I got back cries of pleasure. I tasted the trickle of something sweet. Suddenly, milk shot into the back of my throat. I took a deep breath and swallowed. The excess poured out the side of my mouth.

"I'm sorry," she said, laughing.

I patted her thigh. "It's good."

She laughed with a touch of embarrassment. She held steady while I drank a few more ounces. I rather enjoyed it. I palmed her belly with my left hand.

She staggered out the words. "Mike. Fuck me. Please." She sat down next to me.

"Not here. Let's go into the bedroom."

"I can't wait," she said. She searched around the room. "Over there by that wall." She walked to the entryway by my office and leaned forward, "Come over here."

I walked to her and pressed her backside with my crotch. The outline of her panties showed through her pants. She wiggled her ass. I rubbed her bottom and pulled her pants and green transparent panties just below her hips. Her cunt was dark and hairy. I couldn't see her vagina, nothing but the mat of hair between her legs. She spread her legs and shifted from foot to foot.

"Come behind me," she said.

I walked down and put my hands on her hips. I pulled the rest of her pants and panties below her knees. My hands moved over her cold dimpled skin. She was fully naked, mounds of flesh, waiting for me to fuck her.

"Hurry," she said.

I undid my pants and took out my cock. I stepped into her and slid my penis between her two mounds of perfect white flesh. She reached behind herself and pulled my penis into her hole. With a gentle push on my part, she introduced me into her tight clenched pussy. She winced and banged the wall. We both groaned in unison. I grabbed the flesh above her ass and pushed in slowly. She held my arm to control just how deep I went. I did my best to ignore the sharp points of her fingernails digging into my arm. I made slow progress into her vagina. My penis squeaked. She relaxed after a while.

"It feels good. Just like that."

I fucked her in quick, shallow strokes. She squeezed her vagina in gratitude. One long tight interval and then flashes whenever I slowed my pace.

"That's good," she said. I started pumping her faster. "Oh god, oh god. Michael, my god. Fuck me harder. Harder."

She was too much. My heart raced. I came inside of her. My balls gave all they could. I pulled out and gazed down between us. The semen surged out of her red swollen cunt. I didn't know if she realized it or not. She kept humping my dick. I massaged her broad back. I didn't want to disappoint her. I wasn't done yet.

I increased my pace. She lowered her head and pushed her ass as far as it would go. She'd meet me half-way.

"Ah, shit," she said. "Ah, shit, ah shit, ah shit. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm coming." She shuddered. Her feet scampered across the floor.

She screamed loud enough to alert the neighbors.

"Oh shit." She covered her mouth, and laughed. She shut her eyes and got lost in the pleasure that coursed through her body.

I kept on fucking her. I jammed it as strong as I could. Her meaty thighs slapped against mine. I climbed as deep as she'd take me. She pressed herself close to the wall. My chest pushed against her back, now. She turned her face to me and I kissed her open mouth. She grabbed back and pulled my ass into her. She slowed down.

"Stop. No more," she panted. She clenched her ass and with that we were done. I popped out. She panted and licked her wounds. She rubbed her pussy lips. "We got carried away."

No kidding.

She turned toward me. She had her hands on her knees. Her tits and stomach hung like some Mayan fertility goddess, which she was. She curled her arms around my neck, slipped me kisses and passed her fingers through my hair.

"Mike, whatever it takes. Whatever. I don't care. I'm leaving that son of a bitch. And your wife's a whore."

I smiled. "Yeah. I think I know that."

Misty washed up. I watched her get dressed. I helped with her socks, pants, and shoes. We hugged. We told each other we'd do this again soon. I made out with her on the sofa. We kissed lazily, and drank each others spit like high-school kids. She was tired, she told me. She had to go home, take a bath, and fall asleep.

I saw her out the door. It was dark outside. She unlatched the gate, and walked out across the street. She disappeared behind a tree. A moment later she turned on her front lights.

I closed my door and took inventory. The house felt cavernous and empty. This was not the end. Nothing like it. Things like this never end easy. This was a far cry from a one-night stand. This didn't end, not tonight. I'd dug myself a hole. The cunt's a trap. A cheating wife, an affair with a pregnant neighbor. This was a screwed up place to be. Call it what you want. I say, I felt fear behind my skull.

I could've gotten a divorce, walked away from Susan and our kids. But I didn't. That was like pulling out the veins in my arms. I had to stay. I had to deal with the situation. I had two women. I'd fuck Misty, next chance I got, and I would love it. Then there was my wife. She had it coming, too. My heart filled with rage. I wanted to fuck her more than ever.

12