Manuscripts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
203 Followers

Dolores looked at me and said,"True."

Gretchen was the only one without a husband somewhere, she lived with a man for twelve years but they never married. When he decided to leave she helped him pack and drove him to the train station. She had not missed him one day.

I simply nodded to the Gretchen request. I was buried in kisses by both.

We had another glass of wine and eventually went to bed. The ladies took turns sucking my cock until it had awakened and Dolores got on it and began a soft fuck. "I want his cum," Gretchen whispered to her. Dolores kissed her.

After she had a more intense than expected cum Dolores allowed Gretchen to mount me and she made love to me until she also had an intense cum during which I filled her pussy.

I expected Dolores to eat her pussy but both simply cuddled against me and went to sleep. I was asleep seconds later.

In the morning Gretchen was already mounting my cock as I woke up. She began an intense fuck with the appropriate intense ending then kissed me with equal intensity. She draped her body over mine and went to sleep. Dolores was still sound asleep by my side.

It took a while but my erection in Gretchen's pussy eventually lost interest and I managed to go back to sleep.

The next time I awoke it was Dolores fucking me. Gretchen had her head on my shoulder watching my cock appear and disappear from Dolores' pussy.

It took a while but Dolores did find the big cum she was after and I allowed myself to explode in her. She draped herself over me and kissed me and Gretchen.

"I need to pee," Dolores said and the three of us went to the bathroom. I peed in the shower while the two ladies took turns on the pot. After I brushed my teeth I loaned my tooth brush to the ladies but they had theirs in their purses and got them.

They joined me in the shower and we washed each other with tits, pussies and cock getting extra attention. We dried and went to the kitchen nude. We waited on the coffee then sat down and drank a first cup, poured another and shared bread with garlic butter spread.

"Don't you work today?" I asked Gretchen.

"No, its a school holiday."

"Gretchen is a teacher. It is a holiday in Italy but neither of us understands why. We were not educated here."

"Well then, what should we do with the holiday?"

Gretchen said, "I like what we are doing now."

"Me too. Wandering around naked until your next erection is plenty for me. Gretchen and I are very patient."

"Well in that case I will do some work while you two entertain each other."

"How is the book coming?"

"It isn't. Do either of you know of a fiery romance between an Italian woman and a British gentleman?"

The look on their faces told me they did. I hurried to my desk and got my notepad and pencil and ushered us to the couch.

It was a dramatic tale of violent love and violent tempers that could not possibly last, but did for twenty years. They lived in Milan. When she died he killed himself. It was the story I wanted.

Dolores, Gretchen and I began to fish for stories about them. They had apparently separated several times but went back together eventually. One separation lasted three months, one lasted two days.

The longest separation included each boasting of all the sex they were having with others. Their boasts were hollow.

Neither ever fucked anyone except in the presence of the other without approval. Both knew that. Both knew their spouse was getting no sex at all.

Their last separations occurred in house, they simply stayed with friends in the same pensione until they cooled down. Those lasted mere hours.

It only took me three months to write the story but I did have some funny moments in it even though the lives of the real persons apparently had nothing but passion. I made them more likable and gave them best friends.

I wrote into the story a sexual relationship between the ladies which one newspaper hinted as the cause of one of their splits but in my story it was an approved long lasting relationship. I cut back on the number of separations and also kept both alive at the end arguing as they made love.

I thought it was much better than any other story I had written and happily so did the ladies and my editor.

I took Gretchen dining and dancing in Como on Friday nights and took Dolores to Lugano for dining and dancing Saturday nights. When summer arrived both Gretchen and Dolores spent Sunday nights in my bed.

Some week nights Gretchen spent the night with me. Dolores thought that was unfair since she couldn't but Gretchen offered her Friday nights to give her three nights with me, two in Lugano and Sunday nights in my house. Dolores agreed and Gretchen moved in with me. They of course had each day together which allowed me to stay alive.

August had arrived and I needed to return in September. My book was finished and submitted but I just did not want to leave my women. I had two wives I loved and that loved each other. So I asked both to come home with me.

They argued and cried and sulked but they both agreed.

Both absolutely loved my town and were at the center of lesbian orgies from our second day there. Dolores got a job at the resort and Gretchen became a teacher.

Both lived with me for six months but Dolores found a job as housekeeper and moved out to live in the house. It was Virginia and Sunny's house and they definitely needed a housekeeper. Having a third pussy around was also nice.

I did fuck the three at times but just one per occasion. Gretchen still loved Dolores but she lusted after Sunny.

A year later people were asking Gretchen and me when we were going to get married.

So I took her to see Wendy.

jjcole43
jjcole43
203 Followers
12