Many Sucking, One Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,860 Followers

Looking at the floor, he took a deep breath, "I've tried to keep myself buried from women, I was happy that way. He looked over at Dana; at least I thought I was." He paused for a few minutes, "I was married to Laura for about 5 years, and I was hopelessly in love with her. I was in the Navy, and couldn't be there for her, which hurt her very much. I came home one day...and well...ah...you know."

"Say it."

Chet almost choked on the words, "I came home unexpectedly and I found my wife in bed with another man." Tears flowed freely down his face, "It hurt, God did it hurt. Here was the woman I loved more than life itself, and she was...," he couldn't finish.

There was absolute silence in the room then the sound of sniffing back tears could be heard from the girls of the sorority. "There was a pretty bad scene. The guy jumped up and took a swing, I broke his jaw. I was Special Forces, and to this day, I don't know why I didn't kill him. She was younger than me by several years. She told me that she needed a younger man --," he paused to try to stop crying, when he continued, it was in a whisper, "-- and that I did not satisfy her."

He managed to pull himself together a little, looked at Dana who was also crying, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I've managed to hurt you. I guess I should have run the other way when you started being interested in me. It's just that this is the first time I've even felt like a man in years." A long sigh escaped from him, "So now you know why you should do as your sorority sisters want, and find someone that is worthy of you." He got up to leave.

Professor Shale had also been crying, her voice was choked with emotion, "Where are you going?"

"You know everything."

"Not by a long shot we don't."

"I don't understand?"

"What did you do that day? Did you hit her?"

"I would die before I hit a woman. I never touched her in anger."

Amber raised her hand.

Professor Shale recognized her, "Yes Amber?"

"I am ashamed for myself and for my sisters for the way we have behaved in this."

"Well I should think you should be. You based all of your thinking solely on his age, not once did you find out about the man." Taking a deep breath, she continued, "Chet, your ex-wife took your manhood away from you. She could have only done that if you loved her." She gave a worried look at Dana, "I was going to talk to the other two judges about having you two continue; now I don't know."

Dana was shocked, "Why, he needs me?"

"That's true, but I'm not so sure you need him, or even deserve him."

"What," her tears stopped as she reacted to what had been said.

"If he falls in love with you, it's going to be 100 percent, he doesn't know any other way. You aren't ready for that level of commitment from a man, because you can't give it yourself."

"I don't understand what you're saying."

"Dana, this has been a game to you, to see how hot you could get him before he exploded, you didn't care if he wanted you or not, or what the consequences would be if you succeeded. Not once did you ask what he needed." The three judges talked among themselves, then Professor Shale asked, "Chet, you haven't had sex since your wife have you?"

"No," he saw what they really wanted to know, "I've never even touched myself for pleasure, down there, since. My reaction with Dana was the first one in 15 years." He looked over at Dana, "I'm sorry, but I can't satisfy you. I disagree with what Professor Shale just said about you. You can't have said the things you did when we were together and not feel something for me."

The three judges talked for some time. "Dana do you agree to the punishment or reward this council decides, no matter how good or lousy it makes you feel, no matter how much it embarrasses you?"

Dana was worried, "I don't..."

The professor held up her hand, "A simple yes or no will do."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"If you have so little conviction either way, then I will close these proceedings and tell you to never see him again."

"No! Please, I mean yes," she smiled at the professor, "Yes, I will abide by the decision, no matter what."

"Chet, I need an answer from you to the same question."

He walked over and took Dana's hand, "Yes."

Then the professor looked at all of the girls from the sorority, "I need an answer to that question from you all." She saw the girls all look bewildered, this wasn't supposed to happen. "I mean it, you are all guilty of something and you will all share in the punishment." The girls all said yes, they knew she was right.

"Then our judgement is both punishment and reward for all of you. That's right, every one of you. The judgement is Multi combibo unam gallo, unam mulier stupri."

All of the girls, including Dana started to protest. Chet had no idea why.

The judge asked, "Chet do you know Latin?"

He started laughing, "Hardly."

"It means, many sucking one cock, one woman fucking." His reaction had all three judges laughing. "Oh, I could have cleaned the language up and been gentler, but you being in the navy and special forces on top of that, I figured that kind of language was something you had heard before." She paused for a moment, "You see we have several problems that need to be fixed. She held up one finger, "You need to have your manhood returned to you; a woman took it away, so a woman needs to give it back."

The professor held up a second finger, "Dana needs to admit she has feelings for you and with sharing that emotional bond with another there is a certain responsibility for them. She needs to be the one to give your manhood back to you, but she also needs to be punished for not caring if you got hurt or not."

She held up a third finger, "The members of the Phi Delta Theta Sorority were mean and cruel to you, and for no reason. A simple apology by one of them is not enough."

The professor looked at him, and pointed to the chair, "Take your clothes off and have a seat." She looked at Dana, "Take your clothes off; the man you care for needs you." Chet and Dana both looked at each other and started to slowly take their clothes off.

Dana stood there with her mouth open. As soon as Chet took his shirt off, all of the women just stared at him. He was tall anyway, and his shoulders, chest and arms were impressive. The candle light reflected off of his chest and back. Chet had bulging muscles everywhere. Dana could feel how solid he was under his shirt, but seeing it was a lot different.

Dana was young and pretty, her long dark hair and large breasts drew Chet's eyes, and her light blue eyes sparkled in the candle light. She saw him look at her, it was the way the younger men had looked at her, but for some reason instead of being upset, she was pleased.

Chet sat in the chair, and Dana sat on the chair arm. They started to kiss, and Dana put her hand on his and made him touch her breast.

While the two kissed, the members of the Phi Delta Theta Sorority came up. One girl at a time walked up until she stood in front of Chet and Dana, then she would kneel before Chet and suck him for a few minutes. Then the girl would return to where she had been standing and another girl would do the same.

While the girls were busy, Dana was occupied kissing Chet. She had wanted him to return her kiss, so many times. His hands were also busy, he may not have done anything for years, but he hadn't forgotten how. He had her positively gushing as his fingers played.

He had started out soft with the first girl, and then each girl got a different cock to suck as he got a little harder and a little bigger. Amber was one of the last, she just stared as she got on her knees, "Oh my." She looked at the two, "Dana I am so sorry, I just figured that if he was old, he wouldn't be able to get it up enough to do anything with it."

Dana had been enjoying herself with Chet and hadn't even paid attention to the girls. She knew what they were doing, of course, and could tell he was breathing harder. She looked at what Amber was trying to show her. Amber was on her knees and had both of her hands around his hard cock, one above the other, and there was plenty more of him sticking out above her hands, plus he was really thick, her hands barely closed around the shaft. Dana made eye contact with Amber, "Holy shit."

Amber took the massive cock into her mouth, luckily he wasn't so big that she couldn't get her mouth around it, and she even got about half of it in her mouth before she had to let it back out. She sucked him a little longer than she probably had to, then she got up and walked back to where she had been standing.

Sheryl was the last of the girls to come up, she sucked him then stood up, "I'm an idiot for thinking anything was going to be good or bad just because of his age. I couldn't possibly know," she looked Chet in the eye, "I was stupid, and I'm very sorry for what I did."

Chet smiled at her, "You and your sorority sisters have nothing to be sorry for. I even felt the same way you did. I have never had an experience like this, thank you."

Sheryl reached down, grabbed his raging manhood, and looked at Dana, "I don't know what his ex wanted, but he should have never been made to pay the price he did." She stood back up and went back to where she started from.

Dana knew it was her turn; and was embarrassed as she got up. She could feel everyone's eyes on her. How did girls in porn movies do this?

Chet whispered, "I hope you aren't disappointed."

Dana felt her heart skip a beat. The judges were right, all of the girls, including her, had been concerned about how it affected them, and it wasn't about them. They had been no better than Chet's ex-wife. She kissed him, "You need to stop worrying about it. Even if I am disappointed, we can always keep trying until we get it right."

She got on the chair facing him, each of her legs on the outside of his. Positioning herself over him, she used her hand to guide his hard cock to her vagina. When the head was just going in, she lowered her weight onto him, and slowly accepted him into her. She had been a little apprehensive because of his size, and slowly lost her breath as she felt him slipping into her. There was no pain just the most extraordinary pleasure. On and on it shoved into her, her mind tried to cope with it all and she wondered how much more could he have? Slowly, easily her body accepted him. It felt like his hard cock belonged in her, every last inch.

Chet felt the incredible heat from Dana's pussy. She was tight and hot and his cock seemed to be sucked into her young body. After his wife, he had closed himself off, now all of this was more than his mind could take in. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside of a woman after all of this time.

A soft moan escaped her as she slid down. Seeing his face, she knew that she was giving him much more than sex. He felt so good inside of her. She glanced at the judges, if this was punishment, she should probably do something to get punished again. Her body started a rhythm on its own, moving her back and forth, which caused him to slide in and out.

As the pleasure grew, she changed her mind about the punishment thing. She wanted all future sex with Chet and her to be just between the two of them. Quick looks around at her sorority sisters made her think that maybe she would sometimes have one of them join her and Chet.

Amber whispered in Sheryl's ear, "I know this is punishment for all of us, but watching this is turning me on."

Sheryl nodded, "When we finally get out of here, my boyfriend better watch out."

Dana's movements were getting quicker, the pleasure was making her hotter and hotter. Her mind had somehow tuned out all of the women watching her have sex, and she totally gave herself over to the pleasure. A constant stream of sighs and whimpers escaped her.

Chet was just trying to hold onto the younger woman. Each of her movements made his hard cock slide almost all of the way out, but then her pussy sucked him back inside with a blisteringly hot caress. It felt like he had put his hard cock in sizzling smooth and soft velvet.

Making a constant moan as she bounced on top of him; finally, she grabbed onto him and squeezed with her legs. Her body exploded in an awesome orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her.

Chet felt her pussy convulsing and tightening around him. He hadn't felt a woman in a long time, and this was more than he had ever experienced before. He arched his back, actually raising her up, and shot his cum with a loud groan.

Dana whispered to him, "Yes baby, give it all to me." At least she thought she was whispering, actually everyone had heard her. She ground herself into him in an effort to make him cum even more.

As the two lovers collapsed into each other's arm, kissing and enjoying each other, the other sisters of the Phi Delta Theta Sorority were anxious to get out of there. Some would go find boyfriends or girlfriends. Some had only to get to another sister in the sorority. A few wanted to find the bar where Dana found Chet.

Chet kissed her, "What do you say we get dressed and get something to eat."

Dana nodded, "That sounds good, right after I get cleaned up. And from now on, we do this without an audience, at least most of the time."

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,860 Followers
12