Marathon Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lelanni made no move to wriggle free. "Didn't we just have a whole…" She shook her head and her hands, "…it's-a-marathon-not-a-sprint discussion?"

"Yes we did," Will said. "But I am starting to worry about the perils of overanalyzing."

"Well, I suppose we couldn't have that now," Lelanni said, her voice dropping to a whisper. "Could we?" She unbuttoned Will's shirt and ran her fingers through the hairs on his broad chest. "I love this chest," she said, leaning down to kiss it. "Smells so good."

"My turn."

"For what?"

"To run my fingers through the hairs on your chest."

Lelanni grinned and rolled her eyes as she pulled her tanktop over her head. Her lace bra had a glasp in the front, which Will had undone before the tanktop hit the floor.

"Sorry, no hair."

"Too bad, with me being such a homo and all."

"We could have the spaghetti now, then."

"I'll pass." Will drew her breasts to his lips, taking one in his mouth while pressing the other to his cheek. "I could get lost in these."

"Go ahead," Lelanni sighed. "And I won't bother looking for you either. I love the way your mouth feels on them." She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. "Don't neglect the other one."

Will happily complied, tweaking the other nipple between his teeth, making it hard. Her breasts rose and fell as her breathing became heavier. She pushed them together, trapping Will's face between them. "Still lost?"

"Mmmm, hmmm," came the reply. She enjoyed the humming against her skin. She traced little circles in Will's hair as he continued to explore her, her fingernails gently scratching the back of his head.

The scratching turned to digging as Will continued sucking on her tits, now swollen with her large nipples fully erect. "Ouch," he said with a laugh.

"Omygosh, I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No, not really," Will said, removing his shirt completely and tossing it next to the crumpled tank top. "Come lay down on me. This is a lot longer than the couch we were on yesterday."

Lelanni nestled on top of Will, who was laying on his back with his hands slid between her skirt and her panties. She pressed herself against his erection, aching for any feel of his cock. The last track of the Norah Jones CD ended. "Glad that's over," he said. "She was really getting me down."

"It doesn't appear that way," Lelanni countered. "And you can keep playing with my ass if you want to." Will unzipped her skirt and Lelanni raised herself so he could pull it down and off her long legs. The skirt caught on her foot and so she flicked it off. "Oops!"

Will laughed as he pushed the skirt off his face. "They smell nice. But I'm sure the panties smell even better."

In an instant Lelanni bounced off the sofa and dropped her lace panties to her ankles. "I think I can aim better from here," she said, which she could, foot tossing the undies into Will's face. "Cover your eyes with them. I have some work to do," she said, as she undid his belt and deftly peeled his pants and boxers off.

"That's better," she went on, fixating on his throbbing erection, but also admiring Will's narrow, muscular waist that made his chest and shoulders seem that much broader. His ivory skin contrasted with her darker complexion, and she imagined being tickled by the curly hair that covered his torso, arms, and legs.

"You can look now," she said with a grin, one hand on her hip and her breasts stuck out. She gave him a small wave. "Hi!"

"I'm dying for you," Will managed, jaw dropped and eyes wide open.

"I know you are," she said, without an ounce of conceit. "So am I. Not quite yet, though." Lelanni climbed back on the sofa, draping her legs over Will's and arching backwards. "I get the impression you're a bit of a…um…masturbation expert?" She giggled when she said the word, unable to think of a better one at the moment.

"Well, I suppose I have. Especially when I'm inspired."

"I'd like to see it. Play with him. I want to watch you stroke him."

"And what will you be doing?"

"Well, pretty much the same thing." Thanks to the Makul Rule, Lelanni had become quite the expert herself. She traced the inside of her thighs with her finger as she watched Will stroke his cock. As she watched his shaft stiffen, she fingered her pussy, sliding two fingers in and out as she felt herself getting wet.

"I want to taste your fingers," Will said. Lelanni leaned forward, and Will met her halfway, closing his mouth around her index and middle fingers and savoring her juices on his tongue. "I wanted a taste before you dabbed some on your cheek," he said with a smile.

Lelanni didn't respond, hardly in the the mood for wisecracks at this point. "I like the way you sucked my tits, sucked my fingers. Put your mouth on mine. And keep playing with him," she said, scrunching up so close her pussy rubbed against his balls.

She gave him a hungry kiss, locking her lips against his so she could barely breathe. Will put both arms around her but she protested. "Keep your hands on him," she insisted, leaning forward so that her nipples teased his chest. "Touch me." Will teased her at first. "Harder than that," Lelanni commanded, trying to keep her ass in place as her pussy became more sensitive to his touch. "Mmmm, that's more like it," she purred, as Will rubbed her clit. "You're still stroking yourself, right?"

"Of course I am," he lied. But he quickly settled into a rhythm of up and down on his cock with one hand as he rubbed her clit harder with the other. He leaned up and put his mouth around a nipple, as goosebumps rose on her breasts.

"It feels so…yes…it feels so good," she moaned, closing her eyes as a wave of pleasure came over her. Will paused as she collapsed on top of him, mushing her breasts against his chest.

"I want to be inside you."

"I want you inside me," she said at just the same time. "I can't take it any more."

"As you wish," Will said, teasing her pussy with the head of his dick.

"I want ALL of it! God, fuck me with that huge cock." Lelanni gasped as Will slid his dick easily inside her soaked pussy. She sat up and arched her back, pushing and holding her hair off her face as she rode him.

Will gazed up at her, thrusting himself inside her, eyes locked on her breasts as they bounced wildly. "You are fucking gorgeous!" he practically yelled. "I'll fuck you all night!"

"You…bet…you…will," came the reply. "I've been dying for a hard dick," she managed to say.

Will grabbed her ass and bounced her harder. She was unable to catch her breath, but smiled broadly at him as their eyes met. "You're a beautiful man. Oh that's so good. Are you about to come?"

"No."

"Good. Fuck me harder. Faster!" she screamed, as another orgasm made her shudder. "You make me come hard."

"I want to make you come."

"You DO! Oh my…god." Lelanni winced and clenched her teeth. Will felt her pussy twitch and grab his cock.

"I love that tight pussy around my dick."

"I'll wear it out," she said.

"Go for it," he said, staring right through her. Despite feeling a bit worn down, Lelanni rode his cock, slowing down to a tease before riding it faster.

"That's the way I like it."

"It is, huh?"

"Yes, yes, oh shit."

"Yeah?"

"Oh…yes. I'm gonna…" Will lifted his ass as his penis stiffened, squirting a load of semen inside her.

"It's so warm," Lelanni said, moaning. "Ouch!" she said, feeling a twinge in her knee.

"You're so good," Will said. "You don't know how badly I wanted you. You OK?"

"I'm fine. Bent my knee kinda funny."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"I'll live," she said as she rested her head on his shoulder and searched for his feet with her toes. "That was wonderful."

"I agree. What was that?" Will asked as a clank come from the kitchen.

"I think the sauce just boiled over again."

"Let me go have a look," he said, trying to sit up.

"No," Lelanni said, clutching his neck. "Stay right here. I don't want you to move."

"Ever?"

"Never." She buried her face in his neck, feeling tears begin to well up. But she made no effort to hide them as she swallowed and looked back up at Will, who was gently stroking her hair. "Guess you get a glimpse of the real me," she said meekly.

"I like the real you."

"I won't do this every time."

"It's OK if you do. But next time…"

"What?"

"Make sure you turn the stove off."

Lelanni laughed as she wiped a tear from her cheek. "How was I supposed to know?"

"You knew."

"Yeah. I suppose I did."

"We still have the salad."

"And the number to Domino's. Stay with me tonight?"

"I was hoping you'd ask."

"I'm tired of feeling alone, and besides," she paused, "someone's gotta clean up that mess in the kitchen!"

Will gave her bottom a playful whack. "Sounds like a two-person job. Let's do it together."

"Together," Lelanni beamed, "I think I like the sound of that!"

"Before you get up, though…"

Lelanni looked down at Will's crotch. "You don't mean to tell me you're…"

"Well, no," Will smiled. "At least not yet. Prop your knee up and let me have a look."

"I'm not sure I can trust your professional opinion. You ARE naked, after all."

Will probed her knee with his fingers. "Does this hurt?"

"No. But I think it's turning me on again."

"Cute. How about this?" he asked, poking his finger directly into her kneecap. The slight wince answered the question.

"That scab from your fall healed up nicely. But you may have a touch of tendinitis. I'm not going to tell you NOT to run in that race, but if you decide you want to, just have somebody…" Will looked directly at Lelanni. "…somebody ELSE have a look."

Lelanni stared over Will's shoulder for the second time that evening, saying nothing, jumping when she heard another clank from the kitchen. "I'm not sure I want to see what's going on in there," she said.

"Let me go survey the damage." Will popped up off the couch and ran into the kitchen to turn off the heat. "Hmm, not sure you do either."

"That bad?"

"Not great, let's just say that." When he returned to Lelanni he draped his hands on both her shoulders, cocking his head to get her attention.

"What is it?"

"Oh, I just wanted to get another look at you!"

"Beats the mess in the kitchen."

"By a long shot." He leaned over and kissed her lips softly. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What drives someone to run every day just to prepare for 26 miles of torture?"

Lelanni's eyes twinkled. "Oh, it's that sense of accomplishing. I love that! Especially when you find yourself dragging for a while and all of a sudden…all of a sudden, boom, you feel like you can run forever."

"You ever get that, what is it, runner's high?"

"I'm not sure." Lelanni laughed. "I guess that probably means no." She shrugged her shoulders and bent her knee to stretch it out. "I don't want to think about it tonight." She caressed Will's hair and mussed it up. "Especially not with a big, sexy naked guy in front of me!"

"Probably a good idea. Now about that mess you've got in the kitchen..."

"You said you'd help!"

"Yeah, I guess I did. Where do you keep those quicker picker uppers?"

What do you think? Should Lelanni run in the race or not? Please vote and comment.