MarbleHead Max Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max walks into a big room and sits infront of a fat, bold 40 year old producer. He looks up and down at Max and shakes his head. ‘No I don’t think you can work here, you don’t have what it takes’. Max smiles.
Slowly he unbuttons his jeans and lets it fall to the floor. The producer’s eyes nearly pop out. He looks at the Rock solid flesh pipe facing him. He quickly calls in someone called Nina whilst keeping his eyes on the dick. The producer thinks to himself that this dick could make him a millionaire. Nina comes in and is about to complain when she spots the massive prick, and Max. Without a word spoken she walks over to him. Nina is a typical porn star. She has high heel see-through shoes on. Long tanned legs. She wears a short skirt with no panties to cover her shaved snatch. Her body is tight all over and she has huge fake breast, under a tiny bikini top. Although not a natural blonde she has long golden hair, with dark roots showing. She has been in the business for years, but has never cum across a dick like this. The producer pulls out a small camcorder and gets ready to catch the birth of a porn legend. Forget Big John Holmes (RIP), move over king dong and say good night Ron Jeremy there is a new man in town.

Nina started sucking Max’s cock, or as much of it as she could. She begins to gag and choke at seven inches but Max kept pushing her down. Her eyes were about to pop out and she almost puked up but he kept pushing. Precum roles off his piece and down her throat. Nina is famous in the industry, she never does Anal and Never cums for a man. Max knows this and eases the hungry pro off his flaming tip. The ten inch organ wavers in the still air as Nina feels the ripples of lust across her body. She flings off the flimsy top she has on and rubs her large tits in anticipation. She places Max’s cock between them and pushes them tightly together. Nina squatted on the floor, her shaved mound beginning to moisten under her skirt. The juices were flowing freely and Max had blue balls the size of grapefruits. Max can wait no longer, the years of waiting mean he wants no needs to fuck. The producer can taste the sexual energy, as his top porn starlet is about to shove ten inches of throbbing pink meat into her virgin brown starfish. Inch by painful inch Max forces his hardened shaft into the asshole, lifting up the skirt over Nina’s bare cheeks. Agony and ecstasy fill the air. Nina can’t control her usual calm self, and cums repeatedly and continuously. The producer is holding his camera in place, this is it, Max is straining in antcipation.

STOP. All hardcore pornography is defined by one thing, the cumshot. That’s where the money is, that’s is what differentiates cheap softcore rubbish from the real thing. For Max to make it all he had to do was cum on cue. He had a large choice, on the face, in the mouth, over the tits, washing the pussy, or on the ass. As long as it was outside Max was going to make it. Unfortunately for him, whilst thinking about it he became content. Happiness equals a lapse in concentration, and I was BACK.

I had to ruin this for HIM like he had ruined my chance. I relaxed the tension in my nuts and released untold amounts of white oil into Nina’s ass. The producer looked horrified as I continued to pump spunk into the ass. Nina collapsed on the table and the producer looked at his former Anal virgin’s gaping, torn ass. ‘You’ll never work in this town again’. With a smile, I turned away. Thank you Max, and fuck you.

NOW VOTE!!! VOTE!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE VOTE!!!

12