All Comments on 'March Madness Ch. 08'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb! Great series!

The evolution of this story from forced bi through his cuckold acceptance and now interracial sex and even dancing on the precipice of incest between the sisters is nothing short of magnificent character development. The author is setting himself up for the firebombs from readers who object to gay, alternative, and interracial and incestual themes but simply cannot tear themselves away from reading it. My wife and I have simply been captivated by this series and we both like how you have tied earlier works together. Great work and hope to see much more from you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

Keep it up. hope you continue to write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Loved it! Every chapter has a unique twist that keeps me reading and looking for the next installment. Would like to see more lesbian action with Sandy!

smoothboismoothboiover 14 years ago
smoking

Please keep going. I like that Dale pretty much just has sex with men now (it seems he almost prefers it) and is totally submissive to Sandy's needs. I don't think I'd have much of a problem crossing over to men either. Especially if I had a girlfriend to encourage me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great stuff!

Please keep it up. This is a great series!!!

thongpantythongpantyover 11 years ago
Ive read eight chapters

Each one is bone stroking. All the way from bi to cuckolding looking forward to the next twist.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
black

Can we have black girls being enslaved by 6'4'' well built white men with coke can 20'' cocks !

Thought I am not a fan of cuckold stories unless the cuckold fights back. I do enjoy readings about the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry this story died a sudden death

Just ain't making it with the racial BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked reading this

It was nice to read of the white girls obviously going after Mark the dominant Black man. But it was so

Refreshing to read that the white males making love to each other as the women will probably only want Black men from now on..

I myself am aroused and will make sperm now.

Sparky2022Sparky2022about 2 years ago

Very enjoyable and I believe My wife and I would enjoy that lifestyle if it ever cums up on the screen. 👅

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Love that the cuckold still gets to fuck someone, only in different circumstances than before. That’s the one aspect of cuckold fantasies that could never make it a reality for me..never fucking someone again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous