Marcie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing my lips against hers again, I opened my mouth slightly to lick her lips and then sucked her lower lip in between my lips. Marcie moaned and wrapped her arms tighter around me before parting her lips and sucking my tongue into her mouth.

We embraced tightly and kissed on the couch in the candlelight for some time. Then she moved away from me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Barbara, do you mind if we don't sleep together yet? I am having feelings for you but I don't jump into bed with someone I have only met a couple of times, even though I feel I know you very well. Does this upset you?"

Much as I would have liked to sleep with her that night, she was right. We continued to cuddle together as she told me her immediate plans which were to secure a research position with either a company or a university.

All too soon it was time for bed and with a goodnight hug we went to our separate rooms. I tried to imagine Marcie in her room just down the hall, so close but so far away and so desirable. Sleep was a long time in coming but eventually I slept a dreamless sleep and awoke late to a bouncy Marcie bringing me a cup of tea in bed! She confessed my daughter had told her this was one of my pet likes and she had wanted to please me. We had a lovely quiet day together and then she had to return to the university. Rather than have me drive her back and then drive home again, considerate thoughtful Marcie took a bus. She promised to visit me again soon.

During the next couple of weeks, we chatted on the Internet and talked on the phone. Then one evening she asked if she could come and stay with me for a few days. When I asked why she was all secretive and said I would find out in time. The next couple of days dragged by until the day of her arrival dawned. I went to the bus station to collect her and of course her bus was late which made the wait even more interminable. When she did arrive, she smiled so brightly when she saw me and ran over to hug me. We embraced there in the bus station and kissed each other's cheeks. There was something in her look that intrigued me and when I asked she told me to be patient. We went to my apartment and ate a cosy dinner chatting like old friends then a brief kiss and to our separate rooms. The next morning Marcie appeared for breakfast all dressed up in formal attire.

All she would say was, "I have a meeting this morning, and I will tell you about it later."

I went off to work and tried not to think about Marcie and her meeting, but it was impossible not to and my work suffered. My colleagues noticed how distracted I was and my close associate asked me who she was. She is a close friend and knows I am now gay. I told her about Marcie and what Marcie was doing that morning. My friend told me to take the rest of the day off sick, I wasn't doing anything worthwhile and was just making mistakes. She was right and I went home 'sick'.

Marcie called me around 2:00pm and told me her meeting was over and she was coming to my apartment. About 30 minutes later, a jubilant looking Marcie burst in through the door.

She was shouting, "I got it! I got it!"

"Whoa, slow down, what have you got?" I asked.

"The job, silly!" she replied.

"What job? What are you talking about?? Start from the beginning!" I said.

Marcie told me a company in the town I live in had a R&D department and they wanted a PhD to run some of the programs. She had applied for the position, met a company manager at the university campus and then been invited to a panel interview at the company headquarters in my town. The upshot was that she was offered the position at the conclusion of the interview and she was now looking for somewhere to live in my hometown!

"Oh Marcie, that is wonderful! It means we will be able to see a lot more of each other." I said.

Smiling she said, "Yes it does and I really want that Barbara."

I couldn't resist and reached for her and hugged her. She came willingly into my arms and threw her arms around me too. We stood there swaying against each other lost in each other. Then practical as ever she disengaged herself and announced she would need to look for somewhere to live because she would be starting her new career the following week.

"You can live here if you would like to," I offered.

"Can I? That would be so wonderful until I find myself somewhere," she said very enthusiastically.

"Come on, we have to celebrate, let's go out for dinner," I suggested.

"Yes, let's, but on one condition. You let me pay, you did promise last time we went out!" she reminded me.

She was right so we both got ready and went out for dinner at that disreputable looking restaurant where we had a beautiful dinner. I didn't drink any wine because I was driving, instead I drank Perrier water because I won't drink and drive. Marcie drank a couple of glasses of wine with her dinner. We sat there giggling together enjoying our food and each other's company. All too soon our dinner ended and we drove home. I opened a bottle of wine and we snuggled together on the couch drinking it.

Suddenly she went very quiet and looked at me before she said in her quiet voice, "Barbara, I don't want to sleep in the guest room tonight. I want to sleep with you in your room. Is that OK?"

OK? I had been dreaming of this and I ached for her, literally. I couldn't speak because my emotions welled up so I just nodded before reaching out to stroke her face. I looked into her eyes as she looked into mine. Tears were welling in the corners of my eyes and she brushed them away then kissed my face tenderly.

"Barbara, I have something very special to tell you," she said softly.

"Yes Marcie," I replied equally softly.

She leaned forward to gently kiss me and then pulled away before saying, "Barbara, I love you, I have known that since you accepted my invitation to my dissertation. I want so much to give you my love."

That did it, the tears flowed at the realisation that she was expressing the same feelings I had for her. I watched her eyes tear up too and then happily we were in each other's arms. I was kissing her face, her ear, and her neck. Placing my lips to her ear, I whispered, "I love you too Marcie, I have had feelings for you since we first met and my love for you started when you invited me to see you get your doctorate. I want us to share our love for each other."

Our lips sought each other and this time the kiss was pure passion and love. I was shaking and I felt a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I was excited and nervous at the same time and more emotional than I had ever been before in my life. We broke our kiss, looked into each other's eyes and kissed again. We both pulled ourselves hard together at the same moment and for the first time we really pressed our bodies together. When we broke somewhat breathlessly, I rose on shaky legs and took her hand to lead her to my bedroom. Marcie followed me very happily. Stopping to kiss once more before we entered, Marcie came into my bedroom with me.

"Oh Barbara, you have no idea how much I have wanted this," she panted.

Marcie reached for me and started to undo my garments. I reached for her too and slowly with many breaks for long kisses we undressed each other. I must have been like a little girl unwrapping a Christmas present. Every item of clothing taken off revealed a new and wondrous part of Marcie. I was kissing and nibbling her bare skin as more and more of her was exposed to my gaze. She was doing the same to me and while lovemaking had been intense with previous partners those were nothing compared to the feelings Marcie's fingers, lips and tongue induced in me. When I finally put my lips round her nipples and lovingly suckled on her she gasped and clutched me to her with such total feeling. I all but orgasmed when she put her hand down inside my panties to cup me. Her surprise was something to see when she found I was completely shaved down there. In contrast Marcie had a luxuriant growth of hair above her womanhood. Finally we were both naked and I felt her nude body against mine for the first time. She sighed long and contentedly in my arms before we got into bed together. Her body was larger than mine but so beautiful. As I lay on my back she lowered herself onto me and I felt her breasts pressing into mine as our mouths and bodies met. It was the most exciting feeling I had ever had. Marcie was a very exciting lover, she knew how to take me to heights and new and stronger sensations than I had ever experienced before. For hours we lay in bed pleasuring and exploring each other. Every part of her, and I mean every part, felt and tasted wonderful. That night we only started our journey of exploration. Months later we have not completed that journey and we never will. For both of us there is always another part of each other to explore, physically, mentally and intellectually. The more I know Marcie, the more I love her and the same is true of her feelings for me.

Marcie never did look for an apartment, she simply moved into mine with me. Waking up every morning with her in the bed next to me is next to heaven. At weekends we often sleep late and enjoy each other in the morning. My daughter was so delighted when I told her Marcie had moved in with me and we were in love. She and her girlfriend were our first houseguests, if that is the right phrase to use when you live in an apartment.

The rest of my family has accepted Marcie into the fold. My daughter came out to her brothers, which was not something to be done lightly! My eldest son was scathing and accused me of corrupting my daughter, which is nonsense. She actually had her first experiment with another female before I did! My youngest son showed the same reaction he did when I came out to him, he had an obvious erection. After a while they both settled down and now instead of one sister and one mother, they have two sisters and two mothers.

My circle of close friends have all met Marcie and all think she is so lovely and if I must be gay then she is the perfect companion for me.

Marcie has done so well at the company that she was promoted to Director of Research and Development and is an executive manager of the company. With our combined salaries, we were able to move out of the apartment into a detached bungalow a little way out of town. Now instead of city lights and traffic fumes and noise, we have peace and quiet, fresh air and the sound of the sea.

Under my tutelage Marcie has become an accomplished cook. I also took her overweight problem in hand and she has now slimmed down thanks to a sensible diet and regular exercise. She didn't like my bare mons and asked me to let my pubic hair grow back. The itch nearly drove me crazy but for her sake I have a full bush again.

We spent some of our money having a new bathroom installed, including a very special whirlpool tub big enough for both of us. The first time we used it together a lot of water was spilled on the floor but we had anticipated that happening and made sure everything was well water proofed. Marcie directed the spray from the shower nozzle on herself between her legs and then while I watched she masturbated. She was thrashing around so much in the throes of her orgasm that waves of water overflowed the sides of the tub. I must admit I was doing the same thing. When we had both come down we cuddled in the warm water and then we directed the spray on each other. Marcie told me I was almost flinging myself out of the water as my climax approached while she played with me. She caused a few tidal waves herself too. Afterwards we spent ages mopping up the water! My daughter and her girlfriend have been regular visitors. They too nearly caused a flood in our bathroom the first time they enjoyed the whirlpool together. We have found that the water level needs to be lower than you think!

One day Marcie asked me what had happened to cause the rift between my first girlfriend and me. They had met on a couple of occasions when the small group of gay women living around here have an evening out together. I told her about how she looked so hungrily at my daughter and the pain it caused me to know that she would seduce my daughter if she got the chance and how little I obviously meant. Marcie took me in her arms and assured me that she would never want anyone else no matter what or who she was. She said that she had never seen my daughter naked but would probably look at her out of curiosity to see what I used to look like years ago. She also agreed my daughter must never know that she was the start of the breakup, it would make her feel so guilty for destroying her mother's happiness. But as I pointed out to Marcie if my daughter had not done that then we would not have met and fallen in love and been so happy together.

When the my daughter and her lover visit and the four of us are alone in the house it is definitely clothing optional and we have all seen each other naked. Marcie certainly looked at my daughter and her girlfriend but as she promised there was none of the blatant lust my first girlfriend displayed. My daughter looks very like I did at her age and Marcie now has some idea of what I was like in my youth. Although we walk about naked, our nudity is not exhibitionism, it is just natural to go au naturelle. None of us wants to swap, in fact I would not even know how to go about approaching any of them to suggest it even if I wanted to. Nor do any of us make love in front of the other couple. Bedroom activities are private.

I am aware it is unusual to find that both a mother and her daughter are gay but for us it is true. My only lasting regret at my daughter's sexuality is that she will probably never know the joy of giving birth to her own child.

Marcie will never know that joy either because she has never known a man sexually and she never will. To her, the thought of giving herself to a man is revolting and impossible. We talked about childbirth and raising children but somehow the man's part in all that was never included in the conversation. Marcie is that rarity, a truly homosexual woman, unlike me who had the yearnings and capability to become gay. I say rarity because I have only ever met two truly homosexual women in my life and I am closely related to one of them and in love with the other! I offered to get a strap on to give her some idea of what a man would feel like but she shook her head saying she preferred me to be all female rather than a faux male. She added that she is only attracted to femmes and would run a mile from a butch dyke as she calls them. I can understand that because I share her attraction to femmes, and to one femme in particular.

Thanks to my wonderful daughter, I found a new love. My daughter did not plan that Marcie and I would become lovers, she only invited her for the weekend to give Marcie a break when she badly needed it. Both Marcie and I will be forever grateful that she did. For both Marcie and me, there can be no other lover. Ever.

12