Marcie's Induction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed and clutched one another as their bodies wound down. She went down to lick the juices from his cock and off his sac. She loved the feel of a cock ejaculating in her mouth, but that orgasm was worth the sacrifice, she laughingly told herself.

"Next time, I want you to cum in my mouth. I can't wait to feel your cock throb as you cum down my throat. I'd let you do it today, but Daddy is coming home soon. In fact, you have to scoot. Take your shower at home, ok? I'm sorry."

"Not to worry, baby. I'll be back. You can count on that. How can I reach you?"

"You can't reach me, but I'll call you when I have free time. Now, scoot!!!"

He hurriedly gathered his things and put them on. He gave her one final passionate kiss and left the property.

Now Marcie was faced with what she'd do about her father. She sat on the edge of the messed bed and reflected on her options. She'd never been dishonest with him before. What should she say about this?

"Hi, hon," her father said at that moment as he came in the room. His eyes took in the state of the messed up bed, her nakedness, and her scrambled hair. A strong scent of sex was in the air.

"What's going on? What have you done—or who have you done, I should say."

She looked into his eyes, questioning, considering.

"I, uh, err, I, uh, . . ." she stammered as she made her decision to tell him the truth.

________________

Note to Reader: This story continues. Please read Marcie's Switch for the concluding chapter. You can click on my name or bio to locate my stories.

Also, I'd appreciate knowing your reaction to the story—whether positive, negative or suggestive.

12