Marcie's Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What would you do if we did let you go? How would you support yourself? Where would you live? Who would feed and clothe you? Who would pay your bills? You have no money, no car, no job, nothing. You would be out on the street eating out of garbage cans and sleeping in alleys. Some pimp would take you and force you to service every man who had a few dollars to buy your time.

Your life from now on is to please me, and I'll see to it that Frank takes responsibility for you. It's an easy life, Marcie. You spend a few hours a day satisfying me and you'll have no other worries."

Marcie was stunned at what she realized was the truth of her situation. Frank's mother was right. She had no options. She had no other choice. She had to give in or find herself out on the street and destitute. She knows that she has to make the best of a no win situation.

She steels herself, looks her mother-in-law in the eyes and says:

"Okay, Mrs. Bristol. You're probably right. I see that I'm not in a position to refuse. I'll do as you ask, but could you please give me time to adjust? I'll really try to please you. But please don't rush me. Please."

"That's not going to work, Marcie. The more time you have, the more you'll try to put off the inevitable. Just make it easy on yourself and dive right in. Sticking a toe in the water will just make you shiver and back away, and you'll never adjust.

I'm going to establish a set of rules that you'll have to follow and a list of punishments if you don't – or even if you hesitate to follow my rules. I won't put up with any recalcitrance. You'll do exactly as I want as soon as I want it or pay the consequences. Understand?"

"Yes Ma'am. I'll try."

"No, Marcie. You won't try. You'll do as I want. No questions asked and no hesitation. Don't bother to say yes. Just do it. Now, let's start. Slide down between legs and put your mouth against my pussy."

Marcie does as she's told. She presses her face into Frankie's crotch.

"Marcie, from now on, you'll arouse me by sucking my nipples, massaging my breasts, licking my inner thighs and whatever else it takes to turn me on. You'll experiment to see how well and how fast you can get me hot.

As soon as I start getting wet, lick my pussy and when you open it, push your tongue all the way into me. Tongue fuck me until I get very excited and then lick from my vagina up between my labia and over my clit. Keep doing that until I come. When I'm about to come, I'll say 'now' and then open your mouth and I'll come in it. Swallow every drop, Marcie. If you spill any, I'll punish you. There better not be a wet spot on my clean sheets. As soon as you swallow my cum, put your tongue back into my vagina and keep it there until my orgasm is over. Don't make me have to tell you what to do or I'll make your life miserable. Satisfy me and I can be nice to you. Now, don't try, Marcie. Do it right the first time. I'll beat your ass and pussy black and blue if you don't. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am, but could you tell me one more time. I'll listen carefully this time. And Mrs. Bristol, I WILL please you. Please don't punish me."

Frankie repeats how she wants Marcie to arouse her and eat her pussy.

"Okay, Marcie, put your face against my pussy again. We'll save the foreplay for later. Just lie there and inhale my scent until I tell you to start using your tongue."

Marcie does as she's told and breathes in Frankie's musky aroma. After a few minutes, Frankie tells her to use her tongue and Marcie pushes it into the woman's vagina as far as she can. Frankie has been so turned on by Marcie's acquiescence that she starts her orgasm as soon as she feels the girl's tongue go up inside her.

"NOW." She exclaims and Marcie dutifully opens her mouth and allows Frankie's cum to erupt into her mouth. She chokes a little but manages to swallow the flow. She shoves her tongue back into Frankie's vaginal canal and holds it there until the woman's spasms subside. She is no longer a cunnilingual virgin and has survived her first lesbian act.

She cries softly again trying not to let Frankie hear her. She knows that she is now Frankie's sex toy and accepts her fate. The taste of Frankie's secretions is very strong in her mouth, and she realizes that she will have that taste in her mouth every day from now on.

Marcie arrives at Frankie's house on time every day. She phones Frankie if she is going to be even ten minutes late. She does chores that her mother-in-law lays out for her to do each day. Then she showers and puts on clean panties.

When Frankie is ready and is sitting in the living room, Marcie parades back and forth in front of her. She struts to make her buttocks and breasts jiggle because Frankie has told her that it turns her on. She bends over and shakes her small breasts in Frankie's face. Then she turns around and shakes her bottom in front of Frankie. She can tell when the woman is becoming aroused by her display. At that time, she kneels before Frankie and asks her permission to eat her pussy.

From time to time, she makes a mistake or hesitates when Frankie orders her to do something. Then Frankie beats her buttocks with a belt until her cheeks are red, striped, and very sore. She accepts this punishment and doesn't complain. She knows that when Frankie beats her that the woman orgasms much more quickly. At times when she is having a difficult time arousing Frankie, she will deliberately do something wrong so that Frankie will beat her. This doesn't always work out as she plans since the woman at times will tell her to spread eagle herself on the bed, sit on Marcie's face and beat the girl's pussy until it's raw.

Frank wonders why Marcie is so sore when he fucks her, but he doesn't let her discomfort stop him. Actually, he enjoys it because Marcie is highly responsive to his thrusting when her pussy hurts. She thrashes around which heightens Frank's pleasure.

Marcie's day at Frankie's house ends when that woman has had several orgasms and has flooded Marcie's mouth with her juices. This procedure goes on for many months and Marcie has become inured to Frankie's taste and smell. She is sometimes unaware that her face still has the woman's dried secretions all over it. She rushes home to take care of her own house without taking time to clean herself.

*****

Marcie has scrubbed the kitchen floor, showered, and serviced Frankie. She is getting dressed when Frankie calls her. "Come in here, Marcie. This is my friend Sarah. I've been telling her what a good cunt lapper you are, but words don't do you justice. Sarah wants to experience just how good you really are. Take your dress off and show Sarah your goodies.

Marcie takes her dress off and waits for the women to inspect her body.

Damn, you're wearing those ugly panties again. Stand right there and let Sarah look you over. I have a present for you. Actually, it's for me, but you can use it while you're in my house."

She returns a few minutes later. Marcie has been standing in front of Sarah, while that woman has been ogling her body and squeezing her breasts and bottom. Marcie's face is bright pink and she would like to sink right through the floor.

Frankie hands Marcie a pair of fancy panties. "Take off those old lady panties you're wearing and put these on." Marcie slides her panties down her legs and steps out of them. She slips into the lacy ones and pulls them up. Her face, neck and chest have turned beet red.

"Yes, that's a lot better. Walk back and forth, so we can see how you look in them. Each day when you come here, you'll take off your own panties and put these on."

"Now, you can demonstrate to Sarah your pussy eating skills. Kneel down in front of her and lick her through her panties. Make her come and we'll go on from there. Sarah, we have a rule in this house. Marcie, tell Sarah what that rule number one is."

"Please Ma'am, I'll do it but do I have to say it?"

"Bitch, you know what the punishment will be if you don't do exactly as you're told."

"Yes Ma'am." She stammers and blushes again.

"Sarah, the rule..." Frankie slaps Marcie's breast so hard that the girl falls over backwards.

"How dare you call an older woman by her first name. It's Ma'am to you."

Marcie sits up, rubs her bruised breast, and kneels in front of Sarah again.

When she can speak again, she says, "Ma'am, rule number one is that I have to take in my mouth anything that comes out of a women's vagina. I have to keep it there until I'm told to suck it or swallow it depending on what it is. If it's a dildo or fingers or anything solid, I'll suck and lick it until it's clean and dry. If it's a woman's juices or secretions, I'll swallow them and keep trying to get more. I'm not allowed to stop until I've emptied and cleaned her. Then I have to start over again to make her flow again. I'll do my best to satisfy you, Ma'am." She has rehearsed this over and over until she can recite it without a mistake. She has been ordered to look the woman in the eyes while she is explaining the rule. Marcie is dying of embarrassment.

"Now twit, lick Sarah through her panties until she comes."

Marcie looks up at Sarah and asks, "Ma'am? May I eat your pussy?" She is following orders. Sarah finds it difficult to answer her. She nods yes, pulls up her dress, and spreads her legs. Marcie begins licking Sarah's thighs getting closer and closer to the woman's slit. She looks up at Sarah again, but the woman doesn't nod, so Marcie continues licking her inner thighs. She does this several more times until Frankie tells her to go ahead and lick Sarah's clit.

"Sarah, you have to tell her what to do every step of the way. She can't think for herself."

Marcie searches with her tongue for Sarah's clitoris until she finds it poking at the woman's panties. She continues licking it through the material until she becomes aware that Sarah's panties have become very wet. Knowing Sarah is getting close to orgasm, Marcie steps up her efforts. She tries sucking the bit of flesh into her mouth through the cotton panties. She manages to get it into her mouth just as Sarah grabs her head, pulls it tight against her pussy and erupts through her panties. Marcie's face is drenched. She presses her tongue tightly against Sarah's genitals until the woman's spasms stop and they are both able to breath normally again.

Marcie slips her hands under Sarah's bottom and tries to lift her. Frankie tells her to lift her ass up so that Marcie can take off her panties. Sarah lifts up and Marcie pulls the panties off her bottom and down her legs. She folds them, lays them beside the woman, and leans forward to begin licking the woman's open vagina. Frankie asks Marcie if she isn't forgetting something.

Marcie looks at her and says, "Ma'am?"

"That's ten seconds, twit."

Marcie groans and asks, "What did I forget, Ma'am?"

Frankie says, "I'm adding another five seconds because you still don't know your place. Where did that sticky goo on her panties come from? What's rule number one, twit?"

Marcie groans and says, "From her vagina, Ma'am, and I forgot to suck it off her panties." She is devastated, knowing the punishment she'll receive for her lapse. She picks up the panties and places the wet crotch on her tongue. She tries hard not to make a face to avoid an additional punishment. There is so much she has to remember to avoid Frankie's wrath.

"Well, go ahead and suck them dry, bitch. Don't keep Sarah waiting." Marcie sucks as much moisture out of the material as she can and nods okay.

"You better make sure they're dry or I'll add another ten seconds to your punishment." Marcie tries again to extract Sarah's secretions from the material. The panties are still damp, but she cannot get any more moisture from them. She nods again and opens her mouth. Frankie yanks the cloth from her mouth and rubs it between her palms. They are damp, but she can tell that there isn't any more of Sarah's juices that can be sucked out. She rubs the material on Marcie's face and tells her to suck harder next time.

"Get busy, cunt. There's a lot more of Sarah's juices in her pussy. Get it all out and then get her off again. Now!"

Marcie probes Sarah's vagina with her tongue and tries to lick out as much of the woman's secretions as she can. Sarah continues to fill her vagina with her flow, and Marcie is getting nowhere trying to lick it out. The more she licks, the wetter the woman gets. Finally, in desperation, she presses her lips around the woman's genitals and sucks as hard as she can. Instantly, she gets a mouthful of the woman's juices, swallows, and sucks again. She keeps it up until the flow slacks off.

She knows she isn't finished, and so begins licking up through Sarah's slit and across her clitoris until the woman erupts in her mouth again. Marcie starts the licking, sucking, cunnilingus process again, and again, and again until Sarah cries that she can't take any more and pushes Marcie's face away. Marcie sobs softly again and waits for more instruction.

Frankie has been mesmerized by Marcie's actions and Sarah's orgasms and is close to orgasm herself. She grabs Marcie by the hair and drags her face into her own pussy. Marcie starts the process again with Frankie's pussy. After Frankie comes several times, she lets go of Marcie's hair and sinks back into the chair cushions. All three women are spent.

"Marcie, thank Sarah for her generosity and get out of here. The sight of you nauseates me. Don't think that I've forgotten about your punishment. You'll get that tomorrow."

Marcie pulls the fancy panties off her bottom, puts her dress on, picks up her own panties and rushes to the door.

"One more thing, twit. Tell Sarah what your punishment will be for forgetting to suck the cunt juice from her panties."

Marcie stammers, and says, "Frankie will put black spring metal paper clips on the sensitive areas of my nipples or my clitoris. I'll count the seconds of my punishment: one thousand, two thousand, three..." Frankie interrupts her and tells Sarah that she originally would put a dozen or more wooden, spring clothespins on Marcie's breasts and nipples but found that Marcie could tolerate them better than one metal spring clip on each nipple.

"Go, twit. Be back here on time tomorrow."

As she leaves, Marcie turns to Sarah and says, "Thank you, Ma'am, for your delicious juices. I really enjoyed them." She hurries to her car and drives off before Frankie can think up something else with which to torment her.

Marcie parks in front of her house and rushes inside, holding her panties in her hand. Frank is standing just inside the door, waiting for her. She runs to him and kisses him. Frank pushes her away and exclaims, "Dammit, Marcie, you smell like pussy. Who the hell have you been licking? Who are you having a lesbian affair with? Why are you carrying your panties instead of wearing them?

Where do you go every morning? I call you from work, but you're never home. I came home early today to find out what's been going on. Now, I can tell from the smell of pussy on your face why you're gone all the time. When I married you, I thought you were straight. Now, I find out that you're fucking some woman or women."

Marcie is stunned and tries to collect her thoughts. "Frank, I can explain. It isn't what you think. I, uh, I, I'm, you see, well, your mother..."

"You bitch. Leave my mother out of this. You better have a good explanation but don't try to blame anything on Mom. She'd throw you out on your ass if she knew you were fooling around with women. She convinced me to marry you, thinking you were pure. Yeah, you were a virgin all right. Your pussy was, but evidently not your mouth."

Marcie is devastated. Frank refuses to listen to the truth, and she can't think up another answer to give him. She hangs her head and starts crying again. She seems to be crying more and more as the days go by. She hears the front door slam, and when she looks up, Frank is gone. Marcie rushes out of the house just in time to see Frank drive off in their car. Marcie phones Frankie and tells her what has happened. Frankie tells her to sit tight until she can talk to Frank. Marcie goes to the bedroom, lies across the bed, and sobs her heart out. Her life is a wreck. She has no control over her own destiny and everything is in chaos. She feels that she might as well be dead. If Frankie doesn't straighten things out, she will kill herself.

Frankie doesn't call her until ten o'clock that night, and in the meanwhile, Marcie has done nothing but stare at the wall and cry.

Frankie tells her that she has calmed her son, but hasn't told him of her and Marcie's relationship – and doesn't intend to. Marcie will just have to adjust to the situation as best she can. She tells Marcie that Frank will be moving in with her and will probably file for divorce. She informs Marcie that nothing has changed as far as Marcie being her sex toy. She will pay the rent, utilities, and buy food for Marcie, but she expects Marcie to still be at her house every morning at eight thirty, after Frank has gone to work. Marcie will have to 'earn' whatever Frankie supplies. She hangs up without waiting for Marcie to reply. Marcie cries herself to sleep.

Marcie calls Frankie the next morning when she thinks Frank will be gone. She reminds Frankie that Frank has taken their car, and she has no transportation.

"Walk here, bitch. It's only four blocks. You're young and strong. What're your legs for when you don't have them wrapped around a man's back?

I'll pick up groceries for you when I shop on Saturday mornings. I'll bring them to your house, and you'll take care of my sex needs until I have to come home and fix lunch for Frank. Understood? Just think. You'll have all day Sunday to yourself. Now, get over here and eat me." She hangs up before Marcie can answer.

Marcie walks the four blocks to Frankie's. She goes in the back way and takes her dress off. She slides her panties down her legs and puts them on the kitchen table. She goes looking for the lace ones that Frankie expects her to wear when she's in this house.

When she walks into the living room, she finds Sarah and Frankie sitting there staring at her. She starts to cover herself with her arms but manages to stop in time to avoid punishment. She realizes that she is expected to service both women and wonders how long that will go on. Marcie walks to where the women are seated and stands in front of them, waiting for them to paw her body. She is completely docile. Marcie has become well trained.

"Well, Marcie, have you any questions? You better have if you know what's good for you." Frankie reaches out and pinches Marcie's nipples. Marcie flinches, but doesn't complain. She knows better. Sarah puts her finger up between Marcie's thighs and the girl moves her legs apart to give Sarah access to her vagina. Sarah pushes her finger into Marcie and finger fucks the girl for a minute. She pulls her finger out and holds it up for Marcie to lick clean. When Marcie takes the finger into her mouth, she can taste Sarah's juices as well as her own. Sarah has been fingering herself.

Marcie's mind races until she realizes what 'question' Frankie is referring to. "Yes, Ma'am. May I please have my punishment now?"

"Well, twit, you're really learning. Bend over so those tiny tits of yours hang down. That's a laugh. There's nothing there to hang. Do it!"

Marcie bends over and clasps her hands behind her neck as Frankie expects her to do. Frankie takes a metal clip, squeezes the handles, places it over Marcie's nipple and lets go. The sudden shock and pain cause a tremor through Marcie's body, but she manages to start counting: "One thousand, two thousand..." By the time she reaches 'ten thousand', she is shaking with pain.

Frankie takes her time removing the clip and tells Marcie that since she didn't thank her for the first one, Marcie will have to have the other nipple clipped also. Marcie braces herself for the pain, but is unable to stop from crying out. Frankie tells her that for that infraction, she is adding another five seconds to the punishment. Marcie counts out the fifteen seconds, but she is trembling in agony.