Marcie's Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Frankie removes the clamp and Marcie forgets and straightens up before Frankie tells her to. Another infraction. Marcie is beside herself and wishes she were dead. When Frankie reaches up between Marcie's legs and releases the clamp on the girl's clitoris, Marcie loses it. After counting four seconds, she faints and slides to the carpeted floor. When she comes to, the clamp is gone, but she is in great pain. She looks to see if her clit is still there. She swears to herself that she will somehow get even with Frankie for the agony she has just caused her. She has resigned herself to be Frankie's sex toy, but the woman has gone too far.

Marcie's genital area has begun to swell up, and she can't walk without help. Frankie knows that she has crossed a line; she and Sarah carry Marcie into the bedroom and apply ointment to her pubes. It doesn't seem to help and Marcie continues grimacing in pain. As the day wears on, Frankie and Sarah take the girl to Sarah's house to prevent a confrontation with Frank when he comes home. Sarah nurses Marcie for a few days until the girl can walk again. She feels sorry for the young woman and doesn't ask her for sex. Sarah drives her home and makes sure there is food in the house. She tells Marcie to stay home the rest of the week, but that Frankie expects her back on Monday to resume her "duties".

Marcie begins plotting her revenge for the indignities and pain she has suffered under Frankie, and for Frankie's part in damaging her marriage to Frank. She has no idea how she will extract that revenge, but she has a strong resolve to accomplish it.

On Monday morning, Marcie calls Frankie and tells her that she is ready to come over and take care of her 'responsibilities', but she can't walk the four blocks as her pussy still hurts. She asks Frankie to pick her up. Frankie agrees and drives to Marcie's house. The young woman walks unsteadily and splay legged out to the car. Frankie kisses her on the mouth and, for the first time, says she's sorry for Marcie's discomfort. She doesn't say she's sorry for having caused it. Marcie kisses Frankie passionately and tells her she can't wait to have sex with her.

As they're driving off, Marcie realizes that they are in Frank's car and asks why. Frankie tells her that Frank is riding with his friend to work. When they get to her house, Frankie parks at the curb as her car is in the driveway; she lets Marcie lean on her as they go into the house.

In the house, Frankie tells the girl that she won't have to do any housework, but she will be expected to take care of her 'sexual' chores. Frankie has been without sex for several days and she's horny as hell. Marcie takes her dress and her panties off and the women go into the bedroom. Marcie licks and sucks the woman to several orgasms and pretends to be hungry for Frankie's secretions. Unfortunately, she overplays her hand.

Frankie tells her that she has to make up for her mother-in-law's loss of sexual pleasure while Marcie was unable to perform her 'duties'. She tells Marcie that she'll have to eat her pussy for the rest of the morning. She says she'll also have to pay a penalty for the loss, but it won't be too painful. She has Marcie lay on her back with her legs over the bottom edge of the bed. She sits on Marcie's belly and mauls Marcie's breasts. Not painful, yeah, right. Then she slides up until her pussy is over the girl's mouth. She lowers herself onto Marcie's face and tells her to start eating her. After a half dozen orgasms, she has poured a lot of her juices into Marcie's mouth with the warning that the girl better not lose a drop. Her juices flow so heavily that some ends up on the sheets and Frankie is furious.

"Now you will pay that penalty, bitch. I was going to forget it, but you are going to learn to swallow as fast as I can pour my juices into your mouth. Put your lips around my pussy and create a seal. I am going to empty my bladder in your mouth, and if, you spill any, I'll use the belt on your sore clit."

Marcie starts to refuse, but Frankie pushes her pussy hard into the girl's mouth. Marcie has no choice but to hurriedly swallow the gush of urine flowing out the woman's urethra. When Frankie is finished pissing, she lifts up a few inches and tells Marcie to start sucking again. Marcie has been nauseated by drinking the woman's urine, but she does as she's told and strives to pleasure the older woman.

After Frankie comes in her mouth a few times, Marcie begins sucking her clitoris into her mouth. Frankie is moaning in bliss when Marcie senses that this is the time for her revenge. She bites down hard on the woman's clitoris and Frankie shrieks and pulls her pussy away from Marcie's mouth.

She coils into a fetal position with her hands between her legs and starts screaming at the top of her voice. Marcie doesn't understand why until she becomes aware of a piece of meat in her mouth. She has bitten off Frankie's clitoris and part of the clitoral hood. Frankie screams for Marcie to call the paramedics, an ambulance, a doctor, someone to stop the pain. She is unaware that her clitoris is gone but only that her pussy hurts like hell. Marcie has avenged herself.

Marcie jumps off the bed, and in her haste to call 911, she swallows Frankie's clitoris. After calling the paramedics, she realizes what happened to the bits of Frankie's flesh, and she feels a bit sick for having swallowed the bit of meat. She waits for a few minutes listening to Frankie scream, but when the EMT vehicle pulls up, she grabs her dress, panties, and the car keys. She dashes out the back kitchen door, stops to pull her dress on, and stuffs her panties in a dress pocket.

She waits until the medics have entered the house and hobbles to Frank's car parked at the curb. She manages to drive home but braking is sheer agony. Her own clit is on fire, but it is at least still attached to her.

A strange thought occurs to her and, despite her pain, she laughs to herself. At the moment she possesses two clitorises. One that's terribly sore and one that will never feel pain or pleasure again. She chuckles to herself all the way home.

That night, Marcie gets a call from Frank. He is almost hysterical and claims that she has maimed his mother. She tells him that if he had been willing to listen to the truth, he could have stopped his mother from tormenting her and this would never have happened.

He threatens to sue her, and she says, "Go ahead. All I own are the clothes on my back. You saw to it that I have nothing else."

Then he threatens to go to the police and file charges against her. Again, she says, "Go ahead. There are no witnesses and there is no evidence. I ate it. However, I do have a witness of your mother's abuse of me, physical, sexual, and emotional. I will sue her and you for all you're worth for the damage you've done to me. By the way, if your mother wants her 'property' back, wait a day or two and you can come pick it up."

She is feeling so vindicated. She has had her revenge against Frankie and is exhilarated. Frank has given her an idea, too. She just may see an attorney and sue for damages. The Bristols ought to be made to pay for her many months of torment.

A few days later, an attorney calls her and asks her to come to his office. He tells her he represents Frankie and Frank. She tells him that she has suffered harm from Frankie's mother and that she is in pain and can't go to his office. He agrees to come see her.

Before their meeting, she takes pictures of her genitals, breasts, and bottom that still bear evidence of Frankie's cruelty. She calls Sarah and suggests that she be at the meeting with Frankie's attorney. When Sarah refuses, Marcie tells her that she will file a police report against her and have an attorney sue her, too, for her part in Marcie's captivity. Sarah relents and says she'll be there.

After hearing Marcie's story, seeing the nude pictures she took of herself, and listening to Sarah's account, he offers Marcie ten thousand dollars if she will agree not to press charges and let Frank have an uncontested divorce with no alimony.

Marcie stares at him until he gets nervous and offers her ten thousand and Frank's eight-year-old car. Marcie doesn't say a word, but she stands up and then says goodbye. She tells him she will press charges, contest a divorce and ask for five million dollars for false imprisonment, enslavement, torture, sexual battery, and a few other things. He gasps and, after finding his voice, he asks what she'll settle for. She tells him to see her attorney and gives him the phone number.

After the two attorneys hash out the details, Marcie ends up with a new car, $800,000, $25,000 a year for the next ten years, and whatever is realized from the sale of Frankie's house. The settlement wipes out Frankie's bank accounts, her investments, an annuity, and two insurance policies. Frank's divorce is denied, but Marcie's is granted. Frank and his mother decide to leave town before their neighbors discover what Frankie has been up to.

Frank never returned to claim his mother's 'personal property'. It wouldn't have been available, anyway, as Marcie's digestive system had assimilated it. She is still amused that she has two clitorises, one external and one internal.

Two weeks later, Sarah calls Marcie and asks her if the girl would like to come live with her. She says she would like them to become friends – and lovers. Marcie asks Sarah if she is a lesbian, and tells Sarah that she is straight. Sarah says that she isn't but none of that matters, and that she finds herself longing for Marcie.

Marcie thinks about it for a few days and returns Sarah's call. She tells Sarah she would like to live with her, but sex would have to be reciprocal, that she will tolerate minor abuse and be submissive, but she won't put up with the heavy physical and emotional abuse that Frankie inflicted on her.

Sarah, in a highly emotional state, agrees and even offers to sign a prenuptial agreement, and to put Marcie in her will as her sole heir. She is so thrilled that tears are running down her cheeks, and she is powerless to stem their flow.

Marcie had developed a crush on Sarah when she was going down on the older woman. She feels now that she may have found a real home at last. Sarah will be her surrogate mother "with benefits". She smiles, laughs aloud, and begins to sob. She is choked up and finds it difficult to contain all of her feelings, but she is very happy.

***

Dear readers,

I really enjoyed writing this story. I was so interested in finding out what happened to Marcie, that once I started writing the story, I couldn't stop.

I know you may find it hard to believe that I didn't know in advance, but I really didn't. I find it like driving a car. You turn the engine on, put the car in drive and all you do from then on is steer it in a certain direction. You don't stop to think what's going on under the hood. All those pistons, gears, and other parts do their thing without conscious thought on your part. That's how I write.

My thanks to Rita who suggested the plot. I am really grateful to you and your fertile imagination. Your push in the right direction was the steering of my 'car'. The journey ended when the 'car' reached the destination you aimed it at.

After writing my version, I read the version you wrote and found it sweet and tender, not harsh like mine. The young woman in your version found a place in her mother-in-law's life. I find myself wishing I had written the story your way. I think that you ought to polish yours, but not change the actual story itself, and submit it to Literotica.

Are there any more juicy plots out there that I could fill in?

Ravin' Raven