All Comments on 'Marco and the Boys'

by BarbKann

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm glad that Jason isn't a total retard

While watching his mother get her brains fucked loose, Jason drops his pants and starts jerking his cock right in front of his mom. Okay, but a kid with a little more spirit'd be claiming his share of the cunt he came out of. Still, his mother shows her care and concern for her boy. She opens her mouth real wide and Jason blows his young balls right in his own mother's mouth. Nowadays lots and lots of mothers are doing that for their boy. They know it builds their son's manly self-confidence since the boy sees how much his mother values and appreciates his semen. Jason's mother sucks his hard young cock as he spurts the last of his semen and his mom swallows it all, boosting his manly pride. Now Jason knows that whenever he feels like unloading his balls, his loving mom will be there with her warm wet mouth wide open, to suck on his cock and ready to welcome his precious semen down her throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your son, yes

I hope you can make love with your son on day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TWICE IN A MONTH!!!

My wrist is finally getting back in shape. If you keep the stories coming then I can keep cumming and cumming and cumming. We would all love some more pics please too!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lucky son for having a mom like you love steve

please cum to sf for a cumm bath love big steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more!

please write more!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarbKann@BarbKann
FYI that is my sister Becky in the last picture of my story A tale from my past. Also, for those asking about my cough, Marco was a smoker, though he never smoked in my house. I found out I'm very allergic to whatever is in the cigarette smoke, and I was getting it through his...