Marcus and His Momma

Story Info
Hot & horny Desiree seduces her son.
3k words
4.27
199k
122

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiree Harmon stood in the second floor hallway of her home, looking at herself in the large mirror on the wall around one 'o clock. At thirty-eight years Desiree was a beautiful full figured size eighteen. Desiree was damn near angelic. This woman was knockout. She was a gorgeous chocolate-skinned woman like Tika Sumpter, standing at five foot ten and was a good two hundred twenty pounds.

Desiree was also curvaceous and stacked. She possessed forty-two double-D cup breasts, a thirty inch waist, and lush forty inch hips. Her breasts were plump and juicy like two ripe melons. Her hips and ass could have rivaled Erica Mena, but Desiree was all real. At work guys, flirted and gawked at her, so the question was: what the fuck was her husband's problem?

If she went back to a size fourteen, her husband, Rashaan wouldn't have a problem. When she had their son Marcus at twenty, Desiree never really lost the baby weight and getting older only added to it. Hurtfully, Rashaan shunned a woman who had the amount of hips, ass, and stomach her body possessed, but at least there was one other person in the house, who found her beautiful—Marcus.

"My baby," she cooed lowly, turning around to the door behind her, which led to Marcus' room.

What Desiree was about to do was nasty, dirty, and illegal, but she saw going to occur as nothing except love. Desiree was about to love make to her son while her husband was at work. While Rashaan was the clear breadwinner of the family, Desiree knew 'work' this late at night was code for fucking his skinny, white secretary.

That's how Desiree's relationship with Marcus started to begin with—when Desiree found out about Rashaan's affair. The only reason she didn't file for divorce was because there was a pre-nup in place and leaving her husband would leave her with nothing. Marcus was nineteen and in his last year of high school, so she wasn't going to put Marcus through the bitterness of his family splitting apart as she wanted him to graduate and head to college. She'd just play dumb about the affair and let Rashaan do him because she was definitely doing her.

Once again, it all started when Desiree found about Rashaan's affair. At first, it hurt because it all had due with her weight gain. Rashaan had long since stopped fucking her and now she knew why. Inside Desiree wanted to day, but because of Marcus she didn't. Marcus was her baby and was such a Momma's boy. He did everything in his power to see her happy just because she was his mother—just to see her smile. Rashaan was never home much anymore, so it was just mother and son in the house most of the time.

With them spending so much time together and her being horny 24/7, shockingly to Desiree, she began to have incestuous fantasies about her son. Initially, this freaked Desiree out, but it made since with everything going on with her. She wasn't even going to entertain the thought of sexing her boy as her toys would have to do. That was until a fateful afternoon when everything changed between them.

*****

At nineteen, Marcus was six feet tall with smooth, dark brown skin and soft brown eyes like his father. His black hair was cut low with a fade; his beard was trimmed to a goatee and the young man was two hundred pounds of muscle. Even though Marcus was handsome young man, he was a late bloomer and a virgin. Desiree had long since and 'the talk' about sex and informed that touching himself was okay.

Desiree had come from the supermarket and needed her son's help putting the groceries away. Coming upstairs, she heard rustling in the bathroom and went to see what was up. The bathroom door was cracked open a bit and she gasped the sight. Marcus sat on the toilet, beating his dark meat and Desiree's mouth watered. Marcus's soft six and a half inch dick grew to a solid eleven inches in length and six inches in girth.

"He's so much bigger than his daddy," Desiree mused feeling her pussy moisten.

Marcus continued to stroke, making his cock grow to a nine inch erection that was ready to bust at any moment. Pre-cum seeped from the tip of his manhood and spread it all over the head for lubrication along with the lotion he was already using. He started off with a slow stroke at first, but soon he was moving faster. Marcus stroked harder and faster as the pace grew even faster and faster until his body started to contort, but before his nut came, Desiree's left foot unconsciously hit the door.

Surprised, Marcus scrambled to pull his pants up, but his mother's voice stopped him.

"No baby, don't stop." Desiree said entering the bathroom. "Remember, touching yourself is okay."

"I know, Momma."

"Okay, but I was watching and you look like you could use Momma's help."

"Help, I wasn't doing it right, Ma?" Marcus quizzed.

"You were doing it right, but has a girl ever touch you dick, baby?"

Marcus blushed and giggled at his mother saying dick. He was a little shy about topic of sex.

He shook his head, "No."

"Well, let Momma show you how it feels. First, stand up and take off your shirt."

Desiree walked behind Marcus and wrapped her arms around his waist as his shirt came off. Caressing his muscular frame, the fingers on her left hand danced over his nipples making his member harden. Soft moans left Marcus' throat as Desiree's lips found the nape of his neck.

"Ahh Ma," he groaned as her lips kissed and sucked on his neck.

"Yes," She said with a light giggle. She liked pleasing her son.

As Marcus enjoyed the feel of her lips, he never noticed his mother's right hand snaking down until she grabbed hold of the serpent between her son's legs. Desiree felt his body tense up, but he quickly relaxed again. Her son's moans were music to her ears and feeling how aroused he was becoming made her womanly juices flow between her thighs. Desiree began stroking Marcus' manhood furiously while planting a kiss on his lips.

"How's that Marcus? Does that feel good?" Desiree teased, skilfully working the inexperienced young man over with her practiced hand.

"Ahhh, Momma!" Marcus grunted feverishly, rising up on his tiptoes in response to Desiree's stroking of his dick.

"Naaah!" Marcus moaned, stiffening up all over.

Desiree could feel it and she stopped stroking her boy, pressing down urgently on the root of his shaft.

"Yes, sweetheart does it feel good?" she murmured in his ear.

Marcus's balls kicked and a jet of sperm erupted from his cock.

"Ahhhhhh, yes!" he gasped.

"Nut baby! Nut for your Momma," his mother coaxed as she brazenly fondled him. "Give it up!"

"Ohhh," Marcus groaned, hunching frantically into her racing hand.

"Agggghhhhhh," he wailed quietly as his balls convulsed and he exploded with fiery intensity.

Desiree could actually see the first few jets of sperm arcing through the air and hit the floor.

"Oh, damn! That's quite a load you've been saving! Mmhm, that's it! Let it out, sweetie. Doesn't that feel good?" Desiree teased, her avid hand strokes slowing down to a much slower, but no less incendiary rhythm now that she had her son cumming.

"Ahhhh, yeah," Marcus panted; still shuddering as his spasms wracked him and his cum continued to pour out over his mother's pistoning hand. "Damn Ma!"

"You came so much, baby!" Desiree purred, looking over Marcus' shoulder and down at her handiwork.

Sensing he was nearly done she gave Marcus' cock a knead, forcing another stream of milky white nut from his aching plum-sized balls. Marcus' cheeks darkened at how much he'd cum. He had a hard time catching his breath too.

"Shh, calm down, baby." Desiree coaxed him, caressing his shoulders. "You came a lot, huh?"

"Yeah," Marcus laughed.

"There are groceries downstairs, so why don't you start putting them away while I clean up here?"

Without a word, Marcus put his clothes back on and headed downstairs while Desiree's mind wondered, "What did I just do?"

For the rest of the day, her making Marcus cum replayed in Desiree's head over and over. What kind of mother was she to do that to her son? Marcus may have liked it, but it was obvious he only let her do it because she was his mother. She'd taken advantage of him in that respect and she felt like the worst mother in the world, so why was she so turned on by it too?

Jerking Marcus' cock was one of the fantasies she'd been having. Desiree's urges had taken over her motherly thinking and being honest with herself, they'd been trying to take over for some time. She'd get wet around Marcus and lustful voice in her head told her to rock her baby's world. He knew nothing really about sex, so why couldn't she as his mother show him how it was done. She always shook those thoughts off because incest was nasty, but the forbidden thought of doing made her clit quiver and to her recollection; black people didn't do shit like this.

It was nine 'o clock at night and Rashaan hadn't come home, no doubt fucking around again. She and Marcus ordered Chinese and ate three bags of stuff, which was shrimp Lo Mien, pizza rolls, chicken fingers, French fries, and a two liter pineapple soda. It was a calm night, but after Marcus went to his room for the night, Desiree gathered that they had to talk about what happened earlier. There was no way around it and she prayed that she'd be able to control herself.

Hitting the second floor, she noticed Marcus' door open and she headed right for it.

"Hey sweetie," she cooed, entering the room to Marcus just lying on his bed.

"Hey," he replied sitting up.

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah,"

"I want to talk about what happened earlier, Marcus?"

Marcus blushed some. "Okay."

"Look, baby, I'm just going to be straightforward. What I did earlier to you was wrong. Family members don't touch each other like that and I advantage of you as your mother."

Marcus didn't reply, just looking around some. His mother wore her typical night attire of a robe with matching a bra and panty set. Tonight she had the color red on and after earlier he couldn't help, but get turned on. Marcus always hid it, but he'd being having incestuous thoughts about his mother just like she'd been having about him. His eyes scanned her body and looking down, he happened to catch a glimpse of his mom's pitch black pubic hair that just happened to be sticking out the bottom of her panties.

"Mom, you didn't take advantage of me. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I wanted what happened earlier. I...I've been thinking about you for a minute now. I know that makes me a nasty nigga and I'm sorry." Marcus admitted than turned his face away ashamed of himself.

Desiree felt her son's emotions and turned his head back to face her. She hated to see him upset.

"No, don't be sorry. I've felt the same way," she blurted out.

The confession just came out as if Desiree had no control over her words.

"You know that I love you, Marcus, but maybe we can start showing it in a different way now? I'm tried to fighting how I feel; baby and I know you must be too. But if we do this then it has to be our little secret. Your daddy can never know about it."

"Mmhm," Marcus nodded.

Desiree slipped her robe off and raised her red lace bra from the bottom, so that her lush titties could fall from the cups.

She lifted her breasts to his mouth and said, "Go on, baby. Suck them."

"Mmmmmm," he gasped as he crouched before her to suckle avidly on her engorged bosom.

"That's it, baby! Squeeze it! Suck it!" Desiree hissed, feeding Marcus her tit from her cupped hand.

She clutched the back of his head with her other hand and mashed his face into her heaving chest, "Go on, baby! Suck it!"

While sucking on her right nipple, he gently squeezed the left one. Every so often, he would flick his tongue over her nipple, just teasing it before sucking on it again.

"Yeah, sweetie, suck Momma's titties like you did when you were a baby." Desiree moaned.

Desiree placed her hand in the crotch of his shorts and began to rub her son's engorged dick.

"Mmmm," Desiree cooed as she was feeling my son up, "Is this for Momma?"

"Y...yes," he stammered as he closed his eyes and started to moan a little.

"Well," she began. "Momma will just have to take care of this, won't she?"

"C'mon Marcus take off those clothes."

Marcus stood up and took his clothes off. He said nothing as his mother pulled down his underwear. His pecker nearly hit her in the face as it popped out of his underwear. Desiree gazed over his cock for a moment like she did earlier when she saw his well-hung dick. When he was buck naked, Desiree's hand immediately wrapped around his shaft.

"Mmmm Marcus, look how hard you are," she moaned, licking her lips at him. "Your dick's so thick."

Marcus didn't say a word. He just watched his voluptuous mother begin to stroke me. It felt so damn good. Her hand was so soft while her stroke was gentle and loving.

He let out a deep sigh, "Mmmmm yeah, Momma that feels so good."

"Oh my goodness whose got you so hard, huh?"

Marcus smiled, "Ahh, it's all you, Ma."

She positioned her mouth before his dangling dick and took him in. The first taste was amazing. With each lick, Marcus grew bigger and bigger. Desiree taunted him by slurping on the head while gazing into his fiery eyes. Ecstasy was written all over his face.

Fully aroused, she continued to snake her head up and down his engorged penis. Grasping his dick, she hungrily alternated between sucking fast and slow until Marcus was about to explode. Excited by her own behavior, Desiree trailed her tongue down his dick and massaged his balls with her tongue.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "Do you like what Momma's doing?"

"Yes, Momma," Marcus groaned, his head still thrown back in ecstasy.

Desiree scooted to the top of her son's bed, reached down with both hands as she grabbed the bottom of her panties and took them off, fully exposing her pussy.

"I know you don't know how, but Mommy's going to teach you how to eat pussy."

Desiree reached out to her son with one hand, wrapped her fingers around the back of his head and began stroking him. She then shoved his face right into her pussy.

"Mmhm, yeah, do it just like that." Desiree moaned as he licked her slowly.

"Mmm, just a little faster c'mon." she instructed and Marcus obeyed.

Marcus unknowingly found her clit and lashed at it. Before Marcus even realized what he was doing, he was lapping away at his mother's hot coochie.

"Oooh yeah, lick Momma's clit, baby. Shit, put your fingers down there. You've got to rub the kitty-cat, baby."

Marcus started gently working his fingers in and out of her cunt. He was trembling because it was so exciting. The inside of his mom's pussy felt slippery.

"Mmmmmmm, yes, that's good. See how wet you got me?"

Marcus zoned in on her clit. It was so pinkish-brown and creaming. Eagerly he flicked his tongue across her clit, occasionally alternating between biting and sucking. Desiree's thighs began to shake as she came a second time and all of her sweet cum landing in his mouth. He really went to work on her cunt, sucking, biting, and licking.

"Oh my God, Marcus! I'm cumming! Aggghhhhh! Yes, suck it, baby!"

Marcus' mouth was suddenly filled with fresh pussy juice. He drank some of it down, pussy juice and saliva smearing all over his face.

"How did I do, Mom?" Marcus asked

Desiree smiled. "You did great!"

Desiree got up on her hands and knees, exposing her firm ass, looking back at her son.

"Fuck me, Marcus." she ordered.

Being a virgin, Marcus didn't know what he was doing. After a few unsuccessful attempts to penetrate his mom, Desiree reached behind her and slowly, gently, guided her son's throbbing cock into her wet, waiting pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh," Desiree screamed, still caught off guard by the size and length of him.

Marcus' entire penis filled her up. With each stroke he gave her, she whimpered and moaned. Her world instantly became an erotic realm of pleasure, pressure, and a little a bit of pain. Her arms were still outstretched over her head as he pounded in and out, thrusting his hips from side to side.

"You like it how I'm doing it, Ma?" he whispered, grinding in and out.

"Ooooh yes, fuck me hard, sweetie! Fuck Mommy's pussy hard until you cum!" she wailed, her eyes curling back in her head.

Desiree was dizzy with passion, she was so wet. Getting dicked down never felt so good before. With each thrust, her pussy spread wider and wider. Sweat dripped from her pores as Marcus quickened his pace.

"Shit!" Desiree screamed, pressing two fingers down hard on her clit. "Fuck me, boy, goddamn!"

"Ooooh, I feel, Ma. I feel..." Marcus moaned, stroking faster, feeling his nut slowly start to creep to the surface.

"I'm cumming, baby! Ooooh baby, you feel it?! Oooooooh, Marcus, you're fucking this pussy so good!" Desiree shrieked and within seconds he was doing just that. "Nut for me, sweetie! Bust that nut inside Mommy's pussy!"

"Oh god!" Marcus screamed, blasting streams of cum inside his mother.

"Oh yeah," Desiree moaned. "Let it all out, baby!"

Completely spent, mother and son lay breathing heavily until they fell asleep.

*****

The first time they sleep together was three months ago and as Desiree entered Marcus' room a funny thought popped into her head.

"Did black families fuck around like this?"

She didn't know about other families. All she knew about was her, her son, and that she loved fucking him.