All Comments on 'Marcy Takes a Lover'

by FurryDevil

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Well

Well, at least you didn't make him a wimp humiliated cuckold. There was mutual agreement about her affair, although I really thought the "rules" were way to one sided and Jason should never have signed. What now, the end of a marriage, do you turn him into a wimp, does she become so addicted that her husband no longer matters? All sorts of possible bad consequences, and very few good ones.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 11 years ago
Hope there is more!

Wonderful story and we hope there are more adventures Marcy enjoys! I share my hot wife with other men and love it when she comes home from a date with a 'surprise' for me too! And yes we have our rules too which we both happily signed. For us, sharing has been wonderful for our marriage and it will not stop.

Rob and Annie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

diffo should have been some push back on the rules by jason,too many ultimatums.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a man attached to a cock

Why is it that one gets the impression that a black man is perceived as just a man attached to a large male organ with no real personality?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Last anon

I think the answer to your question is there are size queens, male and female, who buy into the myth and get off on thinking about it, and they don't care about anything but that.

wtchswifewtchswifealmost 11 years ago
Great story.

Excellent agreement. No humiliation and a eager wife. I like the birth control, but hope you stop that soon. Or better yet, they have not had time to take effect. Tell us about your next time, Marcy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
your intro is bullshit

there is not much loving when she falls for another guy in a minute only because he has a big dick. that just means she fucks anything with a dick. and then coming home and telling him, kind of, we are done if I can't fuck whatever I want is not very loving either. so no fun just the usual with a bit less direct humiliation and politer words. In the end the usual interracial trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another gay husband

another gay husband living out his gay fantasy through his wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
alright for now

Marcy can't get enough of Derek and in the not too distance future Jason will be unable to satisfy Marcy. I don't see a future for Jason as Marcy will be looking for more alpha males with Jason as her pimp and in charge of the cleaning up afterwards. Nice story and well written.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 11 years ago
wow

wish my husband would let me do that, i love black cock like derek and i want it more evry day yumme, wishi had started earlier in life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I watched a black man take my attractive young wife ten years ago...

My wife was a different person following her experience with Kevin. She seemed to come alive and she had a real boost to her self-esteem and confidence. She exuded sexuality in a way she never had before and it was not too long before we both realized her experience had improved our relationship. Kevin was black and that had turned her on and she confided in me that she would like to have sex with a black man she had met through a girlfriend. We all met after work one evening and the following weekend he took her out. He took her to his condominium and they had sex in a dozen different positions. Since that time she has had sex with several black men, with my approval, and our marriage is great!

screwherscrewherover 10 years ago
My wife

Great story. Every husbands secret fantasy. I kind of like the idea of a big black man taking my wife to a hotel and screwing her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I watched my wife

After using a black dildo on Mary she told me that she wanted the real cock. I made the arrangements with a black friend of mine. It was an awesome sight. I loved the look of their bodies together and his cock in her pussy but what was even hotter was his cum in her pussy. He spent the night with her and took her several times. She still sees him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I also love to fuck

niggers or being fucked by them. I'm from UK and my name is Charles.. you know, the royal one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What BS

You cuckies are weird....

Getting off on this crap....

And agreeing to those BS rules that the slut wrote out...

Thank god....there are very few sluts like this on our planet...

If she was out fucking BBC.....I would be out fucking sexy women with tighter snatches and better bodies....come back and tell stories...

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
True cuckold

Jason appears to be a true cuckold right down to eating cream pies. Marcy blaming things on Jason because this was his fantasy was pure bull. She would have cheated on Jason one way or another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Just as I remember my wife's first huge black cock. I set up a massage for her on a weekend get away in London Ontario . It was a young university age stud that was aember of a local swingers club. He was part of the "black on white " evenings. My mature white wife was treated to a massage that turned hot. She had no idea at that time that he and myself pre arranged the seduction. I knew my wife had fantasies so I set up a 23 yr old fit muscular clean black stud with a 10 inch uncut cock to treat her to a night she would never forget. While laying on her stomach he stripped down. When she looked up to see his hard uncut cock in front of her face she could not resisy taking him into her mouth and sucking him to completion swallowing every drop before he fucked her 3 times . She came more that night than she had ever. She was hooked and so was I. When her stallion finally left she served me our first bbc cream pie. That was 5 yrs ago. Now she is a bbc size queen and loves 3 or more bnc's at one time. A

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
STUPID BITCH

your husband is letting you have the time of your life and this stupid mf'n no good worthless slut bitch whore can't even give him one request...no not even one... all he asked was a simple ...I want to watch... and this ass hole won't even grant him his only request....not even voting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife has several black lovers and sees them all often. I am usually very busy at work and travel alot so she has plenty of spare time to date outside our marriage. Often she will bring them home and fuck them right in our bed and have them spend a whole weekend beating up her pussy and flooding her womb with hot black seed. A few times a have even watched her with one or two of her boyfriends and I must say it was quite a thrill seeing them turn her into a quivering mass of cup soaked white flesh. She says I can watch anytime I want as long as I clean up her messy pussy and her lovers big cocks.

DrkmanDrkmanalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Only wish she had forgotten to bring her pills and had risked getting pregnant.

theedmantwotheedmantwoover 1 year ago

I love this story. Very reminiscent of one I read here once and have been searching for again forever, i can't find it! Does anyone recall a similar story, with the set of rules proposed by the wife, but a much slower progression leading to sex? I'd love to find that again.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan992 months ago

Great story only wish there was pregnancy risk so afterwards she didn't know if the guy got her pregnant or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous