Marcy Takes a Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurryDevil
FurryDevil
195 Followers

"Oh my Derek," I said, as I stared at his enormous cock. "This is unbelievable. I knew you were big, I saw the picture, but it's just huge. I've never had anything like that inside me before, I hope this doesn't hurt me." His cock was as advertised, all of 11" long and much, much thicker than Jason's, a very beautiful milk chocolate color and covered with huge veins. Its one thing seeing it in a picture, but when it's right in front of your face you have to start thinking about how the whole thing is going to fit. I was starting to worry about what it would do to me, if I would ever be the same. I didn't know it yet, but I never would be.

"Don't you worry baby," he said, "this is going to be the best night of your life. When I get done with you, that cute little white pussy of yours won't want anything but my cock."

I sucked as much of Derek's big cock as I could get into my mouth, but it was just too big. Even the head of his cock was so thick that I could barely get my lips around it. After kissing and licking every inch of his cock and balls, I gave him one last kiss right on the slit that would soon be shooting his load into me and lay back on the bed, propping up two of his pillows so I could see my pussy. "I need that inside me Derek," I said, "please fuck me with your big beautiful black cock. Please fuck me now Derek."

Derek climbed on the bed as I spread my legs wide, opening my pussy for him as he got between them and started rubbing his cock up and down my slit. "You are just sopping wet," he told me.

"I've been waiting for this a long time," I said. He stayed up on his knees, tucking his legs underneath mine and lining his cock up at my lips. When he slipped the head inside me I gasped for air, he was so thick thought I might tear. He kept pushing, and I realized I was going to be alright. I gripped the sheets and watched as he slowly sank his cock further into my pussy. He moved in and out a little, but mostly just kept up a constant pressure, pushing further and further into me. I had welcomed many lovers into my pussy before, but nothing like this, his cock was so thick that it kind of hurt as he stretched his way into me, and he was so long that he was touching parts of me that had never been touched, changing my pussy forever. I just couldn't believe how full I felt, my pussy completely filled with cock, big black cock.

The contrast of his dark skin and my white skin was intoxicating, and the sight of his huge brown cock splitting my little pink pussy lips was more than I could stand. About the time he got the whole thing worked into me, I had my first orgasm of the night. He hadn't even started fucking yet and I had just exploded from the feeling of that wonderful cock in me. I was starting to think that this might not be as bad as I thought.

When Derek started to pull his cock out again, I said "don't move yet please, wait a minute."

"No problem baby," he said, "we can wait."

"I have to get adjusted to your cock," I said, "it's huge." I just laid there and concentrated on remembering every detail. I already didn't want to ever forget this.

After I had recovered a little, Derek started to fuck me. Moving slowly at first, allowing me to adjust to him, he stroked all the way in and out of me. I was in heaven! I had never expected it to feel this good, and now I was so thankful that Jason had talked me into it. The sensations that Derek's cock were causing in my pussy were like nothing I had ever experienced before. His big cock was battering my cervix on every stroke, pushing my insides out of the way as he fucked. I wrapped my legs around Derek's waist and tried to give him the best fuck I could. I wanted him to enjoy my pussy enough that he wanted more, because I wanted more of him. We kissed, Derek's tongue in my mouth the whole time as we quickly fucked ourselves to a tremendous orgasm. Derek sped up then plunged his cock as deep inside me as he could get it and moaned as he flooded my pussy with his seed. I exploded immediately when I felt him cumming inside me, screaming and kissing him as he pumped the remains of his orgasm into my womb.

Derek collapsed on top of me, all 250 pounds of him still balls deep inside my little 125 pound body, yet I felt safer than I ever had before. We lay still for a minute, and then kissed for a few more minutes while his cock softened inside my pussy. "Damn that felt good Marcy," he said, "I really needed to get that out of the way. My balls were just aching from needing to cum in you so bad."

Derek rolled off and lay beside me and asked "well, how was it? Do you like black cock now?" I was just laying on my back smiling, my pussy tingling and twitching as Derek's cum ran out of me. I could feel my womb spasming, like it was trying to vacuum up all his sperm before it could run out of me.

"What did you do to me Derek," I asked? "That was the best thing I've ever felt in my life. I don't know if I like all black cocks, but I sure do love yours. I've never felt anyone shoot that much cum in me before. I don't think my husband has shot that much cum into me the whole time I've known him. I'm so glad I told Jason right from the start that we would be doing this bareback and you would be cumming inside me."

"I normally am a pretty heavy cummer," he said, "but when Jason said you wanted me to cum in you bareback, I saved it up all week. I wanted to give you an extra big load of black baby juice. Like I told Jason, I just love cumming in other men's wives."

"It's so much better fucking bareback," I said, "I still can't believe how much you shot in me, it feels like a whole cupful. Was it good for you, did you like my little white pussy, did I fuck your big black cock good?"

"You got a load of my cum in less than 10 minutes baby, you are a great fuck." I was very proud of what I had done now; returning some of the pleasure Derek had given me. I just hoped he wanted some more of my pussy, because I sure wanted more of his big cock.

"So are you all done for the night," he asked?

I was just finally recovering enough that I could move again, but I wanted more, lots more. "I'm not if you're not," I said. "I'll take all of your cock that you'll give me, and I'll take all of your cum too."

"You got yourself a deal little lady," he said.

We kissed for a while and I held his big cock in my hand. I still couldn't believe how much pleasure it had given me. I just kept thinking of all the years I had wasted. I should have fucked the first black guy that had asked me and never stopped. I knew I wasn't going to stop now; there would be more black cocks in my future, more big cocks too.

I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth, cleaning all of our juices off it before our next round. When he was all cleaned off, I sucked hard and bobbed up and down, feeling his cock expand as I sucked him back to an erection.

When Derek was hard again, I straddled him and worked his big cock back inside me. It felt like I was sitting on a flagpole. I fucked up and down, impaled on Derek's wonderful fuckpole, all the way out and then all the way in, still amazed at how my little pussy could take so much cock. When he was all the way in me, his cock pressed hard against my cervix, I would rub my clit against him. Then I rose up all the way off him, so I could feel his enormous cockhead stretching its way through my pussy lips as he went in again. It felt so good that I once again collapsed on him from an enormous orgasm.

As I lay on top of him, Derek said "you ok baby?"

"Never been better," I said, as I kissed him, "I love your big cock so much, thank you for sharing it with me."

We kissed for a few minutes like this, then Derek rolled me over on my back and fucked me. He fucked me like I had never been fucked before. I tried to hold on to him and fuck back but he was just too powerful. He fucked so hard and for so long, and it was soooo good. I had 3 more orgasms as he fucked my little pussy senseless, and just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, he held me tight and we came together again. Spurt after spurt of his cum shot into me again, filling my pussy and running out the sides of his cock.

"Oh my God Derek, I'm so glad I came to see you. I just want to stay here and fuck your big black cock forever."

"You don't have to leave yet baby," he said. "We'll rest for a few minutes and then I'll give you some more."

"I don't know how much more my pussy can take. That was a pretty rough ride."

"We'll go easier next time," he said. "I just had to give you a long hard fuck at least once, show you what it's like to be completely fucked."

"It was wonderful," I said, "and I want it that way again. I just don't think I can handle it that hard every time."

"I don't think I could fuck that hard every time either," he said. "I just know that the other white wife I see once in a while likes me to dominate her sometimes, really fuck her hard."

"I loved it," I said, "it feels like I'm completely your property, like your cock is not using my pussy, it owns my pussy. You cum like a fire hose you know, way more than my husband does. I don't think he shoots enough to fill up the tube on that big dick of yours, much less shoot any into me. And when you cum, I can feel it shooting against my cervix, pumping right into my womb. It's so cool feeling you spraying inside me."

"I don't cum that hard in everyone," he said, "only very special ladies."

We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes while his cock softened inside me. I told him I couldn't believe my pussy could take his whole cock, but now that I knew it could I would be back for more. I had decided that I fully intended to invoke rule 9. I would be racking up some frequent flyer miles going to Boston.

Derek got up, pulling his soft cock right out of my pussy. I was feeling very empty as he said "do you want a tour now?"

We walked around his condo naked. I looked around some, but mostly I just watched his beautiful cock swinging around as we walked. I couldn't wait to feel it inside me again. He showed me the guest room, a very nice living room, and a beautiful balcony with a great view of the city. Every time we stopped I would snuggle against him and play with his balls while he told me about his place. When we stopped in his big, modern kitchen, we started kissing. I fondled his cock as he started to harden again.

After a few minutes of kissing, he set me up on the island and slid his cock back into my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, kissing him as he began fucking me again. He pumped his beautiful cock in and out of me, but this position just wasn't that comfortable. I didn't really care, he could have me any way he wanted as long as I got more of his cock.

After a few minutes he picked me up and carried me into the living room, still impaled on his big cock. He laid me on my back on the couch and made the slowest, most wonderful love to me, fucking for what had to be 2 hours, pumping his beautiful cock into me time after time and bringing me to too many orgasms to remember. This was what I was really here for; we took our time and really had a good fuck. His big cock felt so good in me I didn't want it to ever end. Finally, he rolled me over on my tummy and fucked me from behind until he shot another load of his sperm into my tired (but still eager) little pussy.

We rolled on our sides and slept for a little while, his cock still inside me. I woke up about midnight and remembered where I was. I just laid there for a minute and thought about how much my life had changed tonight, really over the last 6 weeks but definitely tonight. I didn't ever want to be without Derek and his big cock again, and I didn't ever want to be restricted to just one cock again. I hoped Jason was ok with it, but we were forever changed now. When I started moving, Derek's cock started to grow inside me again. I made sure to move around enough to get his cock completely hard again. "Well," I asked, "is there anywhere we haven't fucked yet?"

"Come with me," Derek said, as he led me outside to balcony. We laid down on his large chaise lounge and I straddled him and fucked until I once again collapsed from an orgasm. I felt so naughty cheating on my husband outside, for the entire world to see.

We rolled over and once again Derek made long, slow, love to me, pumping his cock into my pussy time after time and bringing me to orgasm after orgasm. He must have fucked me for a solid hour as I creamed on his big black cock and kissed him, begging for more of his big black cock.

When he was ready, he got up and led me to the railing around the balcony. He bent me over the railing and entered my sopping wet pussy from behind and started fucking again. This time it was all for him. I watched the traffic below in the street and watched my tits bouncing around while he fucked my pussy fast and hard, not stopping until he shot another load of his juices deep inside my pussy. As he was cumming in me, I turned to look back at him and saw one of the other residents a couple of balconies down watching us. I didn't care, they didn't know me.

He held me over the railing until he was finished pumping his cum into me, then he pulled out and I turned around and kissed him for several more minutes. I whispered to him that his neighbor was watching us and he said let's give him something to be jealous about. I kneeled down and licked his cock completely clean, kissing it and thanking him for letting me experience it. The nosy neighbor watched the whole show.

We sat back down on the chaise and kissed for a few more minutes. Making sure that I talked loud enough for the neighbor to hear, I told him I had so much cum in me it was probably going to take days for it all to run out. "Just so he knows you weren't wearing a rubber," I whispered to Derek. We kissed some more, then I thanked him loudly for the most wonderful night of sex I'd ever had but told him I had to get back to my husband. I was beginning to worry that he might not be handling this as well as I was. We went in and I got dressed, gave Derek a long kiss goodbye and took a cab back to the hotel.

It was about 2:30 in the morning when I walked into our hotel room. Jason was in bed, but he wasn't asleep. I said I needed to take a shower, and headed for the bathroom. He jumped out of bed and said "no way, I want to hear what you've been up to." I told him I didn't want him to see me this way, please let me clean up. Jason hugged me and said "everything is ok, let's get in bed and talk about it." I tried to get in bed with my dress on.

"No way," Jason said, "I want you naked." I took off my dress and got in bed, crying by this time. "I'm so sorry Jason, I shouldn't have done this." He kissed me for a few minutes, and told me everything was fine, that we had agreed on it and he had known what to expect. He told me I had never looked sexier. I told him I was worried he wouldn't be able to handle it, that he would be mad at me. He told me the only thing he was mad about is I wouldn't tell him the story or show him the goods; I was supposed to be bringing him some proof.

I spread my legs for him and said "I've been a bad girl Jason." He looked at my cum matted pussy hair and Derek's cum leaking out of me. My pussy was still stretched wide open from Derek's big cock.

"Was it fun," he said, "did you have a good time?"

"Oh Jason, it was so good I couldn't believe it. I was only going to fuck him once, but it felt so good I just couldn't stop. I can't believe how good his big cock felt; it just felt so good in me."

"How many times did it take to shoot this much cum in there," Jason asked?

"Four times," I said, "he fucked me four times" as Jason leaned down and started licking my pussy. I pulled his mouth to me and he did just what he was supposed to, licked my pussy as clean as he could get it. Jason continued eating my pussy until I had another orgasm.

I was very tired, but I figured that at the least I owed Jason one little fuck before we went to sleep. "Want some sloppy seconds," I said.

"You know I do," he said as he mounted me and slid right into my pussy. "I can't believe how stretched out your pussy is," he said as he started fucking me, "he really must have been a bull."

"I told you his cock was kind of big didn't I?" I could barely even feel Jason's cock in me as he fucked for a couple of minutes before shooting his load into me, mixing it in with all of Derek's cum that was left up there. "Feel better now honey," I asked?

"Way better, I didn't think I would get to cum in you tonight," he said. "That felt great."

"Thanks so much Jason, for letting me do this. Even though it was your idea, I was the one that got to have most of the fun. You are the best husband ever."

"So you really liked that big black dick in you," he asked?

"It was soooo goooood," I said as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up around 9am, and Jason was just laying there looking at me. "You look so beautiful," he said, "I think our new hobby really agrees with you." I asked him if he was still alright, alright with what I had done last night.

"It was what we did last night honey," he said, "I was ok with it before we started, and I still am now."

We got up and brushed our teeth before making love again. My pussy was still soaking wet, mostly from Derek's cum still in me. Afterwards, Jason wanted me to tell him every detail of my time with Derek. I didn't leave out a thing, giving him a stroke by stroke recap of all four times that Derek had cum in my pussy. He loved the part about putting on a show for the neighbor. By the time I finished, Jason was hard as a rock again, so we made love another time.

"Why did you come back so early," he asked as we were lying there afterwards? "It sounds like it was going great and you know you had my ok to stay last night and tonight too. Were you getting too sore to fuck anymore?"

"No," I answered, "I could have fucked him for a week and not got sore. It felt so good I can't even describe it. Even though it's so big and it stretches my pussy so much, it feels so good that I just stayed wet the whole time. It didn't hurt that he shot so much extra lubrication in me either. I came back because I got worried that you would change your mind and you would hate me. Now that I see you're ok, I want more, but I'm afraid Derek might be mad at me for leaving."

"Give him a call if you want more," Jason said. "I'm sure he'll see you again."

"You know this has changed me," I said. "I don't think I can go back to how we were."

"I know," he said, "I don't want you to. You have never turned me on more than last night when you came home looking like you did."

"How did I look?"

"Like you got rode hard and put away wet."

"I was pretty wet," I said.

"I know, I cleaned it up for you."

"I'm too scared to call," I said. "Will you call him for me? I need more of his cock in me; my pussy has almost shrunk back to its normal size. Please call him for me. You are supposed to do all the work finding my lovers anyhow, it's in the rules."

FurryDevil
FurryDevil
195 Followers
12