Mardi Gras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your body begins to jerk with pleasure, and you cry "Baby, I am cumming!! Drink up all my hot cum baby!!" My mouth grips around your thick shaft as your hips push hard into my throat, feeling the beginning of your delectable nectar hit against my throat and I swallow, feeling your delicious juices slide down into my throat.

My body contracts in a such a climax as you fill my mouth with your love potion.

My mouth continues to lick and lap up all you have to offer. Feeling your throbbing hardness jerk with each spasm of your eruption. Lifting my lips from your gorgeous cock so that the last of your spray may fall upon my face and breasts. Feeling the hot cum hit against my skin as I begin to rub it into my pores. My body glistens with your juice.

You lay beside me, and we kiss, not wanting this moment to end. Looking at one another as you say "I thought you were cute with the uniform," glancing downward upon me "but, I see I prefer you without."

Of course the parade ended without me, but now, I no longer look to the Mardi Gras parades with dread.

12