Mari and Petra: The Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, is that a challenge I hear?" Petra asked, delighting in the fiery retort of her friend.

"Bring it on, 'sweety'," Mari sniped.

Petra nodded ahead. "Two more kilometres to the picnic area. Last one there treats the winner."

"Treats for what?"

Petra bumped her shoulder gently. "Whatever the winner wants, dear."

Mari turned her head toward Petra. The taller woman's blue eyes and slight grin were set upon her.

Narrowing her eyes toward the trail, Mari said, "You're on."

Instantly, the two of them broke into a swift sprint. At first, Petra's long legs gave her a slight advantage but she was quickly matched by Mari's natural running form, a form the taller woman held noticeable appreciation toward.

A crackle of thunder rumbled across the sky.

Further extending themselves, their breathing and subtle gasps became more audible within the eerie vacuum created by the overhanging trees and heavy, humid air.

As they continued their race along the trail, the first drops of rain fell from the heavy clouds above. Neither paid much notice to them. They were already both dripping wet from perspiration.

Mari continued to breath through her nose as long as she could, but as Petra began to overtake her she shifted into a higher gear and quickly, her jaw went slack as she tried to take in more oxygen. Lengthening her strides, she soon regained the lead as they hit the base of the hill that lead up to the park.

The hill, used during the winter as a training slope for skiing, wasn't that high but it was steep with lengthy, slippery strands of grass covering it. It was a challenging obstacle at the best of times. Ten metres up and the sky roared with thunder and finally just opened up and dumped blankets of rain upon the hill and the two women trying to scale it.

Mari and Petra ignored the heavy dollops of rain hitting them and the angry shouts of thunder above them. Their pace slowed to a crawl as they trudged their way up the hill. Both of them gasped for air as their muscles burned and their hearts exploded like bombs inside their chests. A voracious sense of competition had swept them up and they grit their teeth to claw and pull their way up along the slippery slope with their feet and hands.

Petra watched as Mari pulled ahead of her. The shorter woman's round bottom flexed and shifted, her toned leg muscles lengthening then tightening as she struggled up that hill. She was a most appealing sight of dogged determination despite the torture test they were putting themselves through.

Less than a quarter of the climb to go and the hill had softened from the rain, the soil turning into a mud slick. Their hands, arms, legs and shoes were covered in wet, brown earth. Suddenly Mari's foot slipped out from under her and she flattened out onto the ground with a grunt, "Umpff!"

As Mari struggled to regain her footing, Petra pulled past her. Just as she got ahead of her though, she stopped and looked back, watching her friend's efforts to get back onto her feet.

"Come on, Mari," she urged, "You can do this!"

Mari grunted and strained on the slope.

Petra held out her hand. "Come on!"

Mari took it without hesitation, immediately feeling a strong tug as she did. With a combined effort, Petra managed to get her back up and the two resumed their race up the hill.

Once at the top, they should have collapsed. That's what their muscles and hearts told them to do, pleaded with them to do. But they barely stumbled forward for two steps --a pause to glance at one another-- before they broke into a sprint towards the picnic area. It would have been an amazing sight if anyone had been there, two attractive women in full stride running in the torrential downpour, feet splashing through muddy puddles -- not that either would have noticed anyone else other than each other.

From the hill, Mari had managed to regain the lead. Her heart thrummed and she could barely see through the relentless rainfall. Yet, even as the clouds continued to erupt above them, she suddenly felt so spirited and alive that she almost felt like laughing if she could only draw enough breath to do so.

Petra watched as Mari pull ahead by a couple of metres. The picnic area was only 50 metres away now. As if pushing a mental button, a surge ripped through her legs. She pumped her arms faster.

Out of the corner of her eye, Mari saw Petra overtake her. She broke her form completely, trying desperately to keep up. There wasn't even time to breath anymore. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped as she reached for whatever reserves she had left.

"Nyahhh!" she screamed, pumping her legs and arms as fast as she could.

Petra slapped her hand down on the first picnic table with a loud, satisfied groan.

Within tenths of a second, Mari stumbled into her, also groaning aloud. The two of them nearly fell over backwards but they managed to keep each other standing for a moment before slowly kneeling onto the ground.

Facing one another, their arms still holding on, they breathed and coughed hard, sucking in just as much rain water as air, unable to speak. Kneeling in a cool puddle on the grass they gazed at each other. After a moment, Mari managed to gasp out a chuckle. Petra grinned. Mari's chuckle steadily grew into full on laughing fit and Petra joined in.

The blonde woman looked up towards the sky and felt the rain sweep over her face. The look of joy was infectious and Mari imitated her, raising her head up and laughing at Heaven, "Oh my God! This is insane!"

The sky flashed a jagged rope of lightning, instantly chased by a boom of thunder.

"Oh shit!" Mari jumped, curling against Petra. "I think I made someone angry!"

Petra let out another spirited laugh and held Mari back at her shoulders. Through the rain, she offered a glowing, tight lipped smile to her younger friend. Without another word, she moved forward and pressed her mouth over Mari's.

Mari held her breath, her body tensing, her dark eyes widening. She felt Petra's soft lips mesh against hers with a bold, passionate kiss.

Petra leaned back slightly, flicking her tongue against Mari's upper lip before moving in again with another forceful kiss, strong enough that Mari was pushed back. She didn't break away from the kiss though. She couldn't think straight enough, fast enough, to do so.

It was Petra who pulled back again, sitting back on her heels. She held Mari's hands and looked at her like a cat who had just found a shiny, new toy to play with.

Mari opened her mouth to say something. All that came out was, "Petra..."

Petra rolled up onto her feet and stood. She stepped backwards pulling Mari up. "Come," she beckoned.

"Where...where are we going?" Mari asked, stumbling through the wet grass as she was pulled along. She had forgotten how much her legs ached.

"Just come," Petra said.

She led her quickly through the empty park to another part with a covered picnic area. It was flimsy shelter at best, with streams of water falling through cracks in the leaky roof. Despite the rain, the air was still warm and thick under the dark shelter.

With confident, fluid motions, Petra guided the bewildered Mari to a table, spun her around, and backed her against the edge. She stood tall a foot in front of her, breathing hard through a sharp grin.

"Wh-what are we doing here?" Mari asked, feeling a lump in her throat. She needed to swallow, but couldn't quite managed it.

Petra flipped off her visor and quickly undid her ponytail, her damp, darkened blonde locks dropping down her back. She reached out and caressed Mari's cheek gently. With her other hand, she pulled up the bottom of her athletic top, lifting it above her bosom, freeing her ample breasts.

Mari pushed her backside up hard against the edge of the table, trying to back away from her friend. Eyes never leaving Petra's, she shook her head hesitantly and muttered, "I don't...I haven't done anything like this before."

Petra gathered up Mari's hands once more. She raised them up and pressed them against her curvy, round breasts, massaging them with rolling circles. To her sheer delight, she could feel the tremble in Mari's palms and fingers along her broad, stiffening nipples.

The younger woman watched her own hands fondle Petra's soft breasts, mesmerized. Even after Petra released one of her hands to reach around the back of her neck, she continued to press her hands in circles around them unable to stop herself.

"Mari dear," Petra breathed, tickling the wet hairs at the back of Mari's neck, "Didn't I say I would always take care of you?"

With that, she moved forward once more locking her luscious lips against Mari's, lolling her head and gently prying open the young woman's mouth.

Mari's eyes remained open, watching the look of sultry satisfaction in Petra's beautiful face. She felt her tongue glide into her mouth, flicking and licking rapidly and entwining with her own. Just as when they were running hard, her chest rose and fell quickly as she tried to steady her breaths.

She needed to think.

But she didn't want to think.

It was easier not to, especially when she felt Petra peeling her rain soaked top up past her neck over her head, knocking off her visor to the floor. It was warm under the shelter but her bare breasts trembled, beads of sweat and rain mingling and leaving shimmering trails of dew running down past her tight belly. Instinctively, her hands and arms moved up to cover herself, but Petra stopped her, shaking her head. Mari's hands dropped to her sides.

Petra moved on the opportunity to sample Mari's pert, chestnut coloured nipples, circling them several times before giving them a playful flick of her tongue. She blew a stiff stream of air against them, eliciting a shudder and an exquisite, kitten-like groan from Mari. Taking long indulgent licks around the sides and the soft under curves of her breasts, she tasted the salty perspiration and the cooling rain water on Mari's flesh. Then she enveloped her nipple with her plush lips, sucking and savouring it with zeal.

Mari had braced one arm behind her against the table top. The other she held at her forehead, almost feeling the temperature rise within her. She sucked in the warm air through her gaping mouth, releasing it in raspy, strained groans. Petra's nimble tongue and lips were breaking her down fast.

Petra's mouth met hers again. This time Mari matched the undulating motions of her lips, flicking her tongue out, exchanging hot breaths. Her body was still quivering, her mind still in frenzy, yet she had no time to think if this was right, all she knew was that it felt so good.

Petra stood tall, raising her lovely, full breasts before Mari. Mari chewed her lower lip as she gazed at them, touching them again hesitantly, briefly. She felt Petra's hand at the back of her head, slowly easing her forward. With a lick of her lips, she opened wide and pressed her mouth over one of Petra's silver dollar sized nipples. Always looking up anxiously towards Petra's welcoming eyes, she felt the little bumps along her nipples and pressed her tongue against the stiff tip. Petra's breast felt so supple against her lips. She dragged her tongue around the smooth skin, painting it with her saliva. Within moments her appetite was whetted and she quickly moved back and forth between both voluptuous breasts, wanting to inhale them simultaneously. While she tasted one with her mouth, she greedily fondled the other with her hand.

Petra gently stroked Mari's hair while the young woman indulged in her breasts. She undid her ponytail brushing the wet, tangled black strands down her back between her shoulder blades. She smiled down in appreciation of Mari's sensual efforts.

The rain continued to crackle and pop as it struck the ground and roof of the picnic shelter. A cooler air slowly but steadily began to move through, but their heat was still mounting.

Their mouths met once more, folding their lips together over and over. Petra explored Mari's mouth, chin, and neck with her lips, then she took hold of her hips.

Mari could feel her guiding her up onto the picnic table, seating her on the edge. The look of nervous hesitation reappeared on her face as Petra hooked the waist sides of her shorts and slowly pulled them down. Mari twitched an anxious smile trying to match the confident, unhindered look of Petra.

Petra took her time, gently encouraging Mari to wriggle her hips to get the wet, clingy shorts down to her thighs. From there, she slid them down the light-amber legs of her friend, pulling them over her running shoes. She remained crouching down looking up at Mari with a wicked smile, her hands massaging up and down her friend's toned thighs. Like her, Mari was clean shaven, the delicate line of her slit exposed, a thing of tempting beauty.

Mari gazed down at Petra, conflicted. There was admiration in the older woman's face, an appreciation for her body which she had never expected. There was a look of patience which she had never seen in a lover before. And there was also a lascivious, relentless look of desire from Petra as well. It unnerved Mari greatly and she shifted uneasily as she watched Petra casually move in between her thighs.

Petra continued to stroke and tickle her inner thighs with her fingers and then her lips and tongue, ever moving forward towards Mari's prize. An inch away, she smiled --almost giggling-- then flicked her tongue out.

Mari shuddered and flinched at Petra's first touch. She did so again the second and third time she felt her friend's tongue slip up along her sensitive slit. She could feel her body clench and she sucked in her lips, restraining her voice to an inner moan.

After a few more flicks, Petra felt that was enough teasing, enough sampling. She had a taste of Mari. Now she wanted more. She pressed her fingers against her slit, circling and massaging it gently yet swiftly. Hearing the stifled moans of Mari, she looked up to see her face tight and frowning, trying to control herself. Petra grinned again, reveling in her reaction. Then she spread her fingers apart, blossoming Mari's bud, revealing her inner pink delights. Without further coaxing, Petra's tongue went to work.

"Uh-uhn!" Mari groaned aloud, unable to hold it in anymore, as she felt the full length of Petra's tongue press against her, sliding indulgently against her trembling inner flesh. She shifted her hips and turned her head aside, her eyes shut as she nipped at her own shoulder. Feeling Petra's strong, nimble tongue wriggle inside of her, she gasped and moaned sharply unable to regain a steady breath.

All the while her tongue worked Mari's dripping petals, Petra smiled, enjoying the taste and feel and reactions of her friend. She leaned back for a moment and licked and sucked on two of her fingers like lollipops, moistening them. They joined her tongue when she resumed her deep exploration of Mari. Her fingers sank between Mari's slit, into her damp, soft hole and stroked in and out gently, while her tongue and lips engaged the young woman's quivering clit.

"Oh! Oh God!" Mari tossed her head back and groaned, her call of ecstasy drowning out the constant patter of the rain.

Hearing the vocal satisfaction of Mari drove Petra on. Her tongue swirled and flicked ceaselessly. Her fingers thrust in and out with heated zeal. Her lips and teeth nipped playfully. Mari's legs slowly but steadily parted giving her clear access and she ceased that opening with skill and determination. As she went on, she was aware of how hot and bothered she herself was feeling. Crouched down, she slid her free hand under the waistband of her shorts and rubbed her fingers against her slit, feeling the dampness there. Her own touch and her pleasuring of Mari sent an electric ripple of excitement up her belly to the tips of her bare breasts and up her neck. She gasped a long, hot moan, "Ahh-uhhn!"

Mari's toes curled and her tummy tightened and twitched. She knew the taxed muscles in her legs were going to give her hell after all of this was said and done, but she really didn't give a damn at the moment. She mustered whatever control she had over her body and stroked the top of Petra's head, a wordless acknowledgment and appreciation for her friend's lustful efforts.

"Ah God! Yeah," she gasped, "Uhn! Petra!"

Petra worked with fervid determination now. A deepening frown crossed her brow, the smile on her lips gone. Her heart was racing and her gasps were unsteady and sharp. She loved the sensation of pleasuring Mari, the feel, the taste. The underlying hesitancy, the little tentative twitches that were so sweet at the beginning had fallen away to unapologetic and flagrant calls for more, more, and more. It made her horny as hell and doubled her efforts for her own stimulation, working her fingers like pistons within and along her own tingling pussy.

Mari's arms were buckling. She shifted and adjusted them to no avail and she leaned back further onto the table, settling onto her elbows. Her eyes rolled back as she blinked and fluttered her dark lashes. Her moans and groans were constant now, tossed all around the picnic area with abandon. Even the rain outside seemed to give up against her torrid cries, finally easing after the flash storm.

"Ah! Ah! Ah-AHN!" Mari cried out to the ceiling, feeling an uncontrollable surge flow through her.

Petra caught her initial spurt on her mouth and cheek. She leaned back, still pumping her fingers rigorously as Mari came with a drenching orgasm over her hand and forearm. Her skin glistened with Mari's wetness.

"Ooh, sweety," Petra cooed through clenched teeth. She continued to stroke her fingers into Mari as she vigorously pleasured herself underneath her shorts, a large damp spot appearing around the crotch of the grey material.

Mari flattened her back against the table still feeling the tingle of excitement incited by Petra's actions, still dripping her juices over her friend. She suddenly felt Petra clench her teeth against her inner thigh.

"Uh-UNN!" Petra groaned and frowned, nipping at Mari's flesh. A wave from within splashed over her fingers, soaking through her shorts, making a beautiful mess below. It was a wonderful rush. As she continued to flow, she returned to licking Mari's drenched slit as if to slake her thirst.

They both gave their bodies release, feeling the ache from the run and from their sexual indulgences slowly creep through them. They groaned softly, deliciously. Petra's wet hand slid out from under her shorts and wrapped around her breasts, pulling at her taut nipples. Mari did the same, writhing on the table slowly as she rubbed her own swollen breasts with one hand, the other at her mouth, nipping at her finger.

Mari's eyes were closed. Her other senses kicked in, notably the sounds of the dying rain and hers and Petra's softening gasps. She could smell a pungent sweetness in the air. Just as she wet her lips, she felt Petra move over her. She opened her eyes and saw her beautiful blue-eyed friend and lover looking down at her, her trademark, cut-glass smile showing.

Petra lowered two fingers into Mari's open mouth. She obediently sucked on them, tasting an unfamiliar flavour laced upon them.

"That's me," Petra said, grinning. She pulled out those fingers and replaced them with the ones on her other hand. "And that's you."

Mari slinked her tongue around Petra's fingers then closed her lips upon them, sucking hungrily, tasting herself for the first time.

When those fingers withdrew, they joined in a long, passionate kiss, hot enough to burn away the last droplets of rain upon their skin.

* * * * * * *

They stood on the sidewalk just on the outside of the park. The city street was about as far as either of them could make it with their muscles punishing them for not cooling down properly after the hard run and then over-exerting them again in the picnic shelter. There was no way they were going to be able to run back to Petra's apartment.