Mari and Petra: The Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took awhile to hail a cab on the early morning, rain covered streets, but one finally appeared in the distance.

"How are we going to pay for this?" Mari asked. "Did you bring any money with you?"

Petra shook her head. Grinning, she shrugged and said, "We'll have to rely on the kindness of strangers, I suppose."

Mari couldn't help but smile. She had been quiet as they walked through the park, feeling a little unsettled by what had occurred. She couldn't deny how good it felt, though. Now, as they headed back, she felt more at ease and, she could dare say, even a bit curious about what could happen next.

As the cab pulled up and they climbed in, Mari said, "I'm looking forward to the spa."

After closing the door, Petra shook her head again. "Let's skip the spa," she said. She told her address to the driver.

Mari looked at her, little disappointed. "Skip the spa? Why?"

Petra gazed out the window, smiling to herself. "I won the race, didn't I? Or did you forget about that?"

Mari rolled her eyes. "No, I didn't forget," she remarked, "I was going to treat for the spa."

Petra held up a finger. "It was winner's choice, if you recall."

Mari grinned but frowned, curious. "So what do you want?"

Petra turned and blinked her bold, blue eyes once slowly. The curl on her lips deepened. "I'll claim it when we get home, sweety."

With that, she leaned across the seat and kissed Mari as the cab drove down the early morning streets.

* * * * * * * *

More stories to come with Mari and Petra...