All Comments on 'Maria and Me - and Bob'

by mrjones502003

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 16 years ago
Interesting situation.

This story was different and that alone can make it a good story. It was well written and interesting.... and sad.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Not your usual LW fare

A different take on Loving Wives this story is. Told from the perspective of the other man, it's a fascinating look at "justifiable" adultery. The author's prose is riveting, compact and draws the reader through the scenes at a pace that is both measured, yet staccato.

<P>

The characters are well-drawn, each of them broken just a little bit, flawed and human, struggling to live this day, then the next and the next. It's wonderful pathos, and the storytelling involving them is topnotch. We hurt because of life's cruelty to them, and that makes those people come alive on the pages in front of us.

<P>

The plot is uncomplicated yet compelling. The protagonist doesn't like what's happening but can't wrench himself away. The sex with Maria is marvelous, animalistic, deeply satisfying yet emotionally unfulfilling, creepy in a way that "Jim" finds disturbing. It disturbed me as well.

<P>

Excellent fiction this is. Thank you, mrjones, for a story well-told.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Predator and Prey

Jim starts out as the predator only to discover he is the prey of Maria-and Bob. He is somewhat less than enthusiastic upon finding out that Bob is a potential participant but driven by hormones and how much time he has put in on his pursuit of Maria he commits himself to a temporary physical satisfaction. In the end he is given as much attention as a discarded dildo.--------------An interesting and disquieting look at adutery.

pinciuspinciusover 16 years ago
Great

An excellent story! Not a stroke story, but a worthy reminder of Henry Miller, and that is a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

Like Jim in the story, the reader is left with many unanswered questions. If the story was poorly written, we wouldn't care about the answers. But this story is compelling, written with just a few brush strokes, so I do care. Even the small detail of wondering how Maria will get her car back niggles the back of my mind, as it does Jim's.

<br><br>

Very well done.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 16 years ago
Really, Really Different

Not at all what I expected. Very well told, Mr. Jones has a talent here and I can't wait to read his other submissions. The sex almost seemed like an afterthought, had it been more focused I would have voted 5. The realistic descriptions of the settings and especially feelings make this story exceptional. This quality of writing is what makes Literotica the resource that it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unusual and so very interesting.

Fascinating. Sad. Confusing. Quite introspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sad & Without a Character of Any Value / Interest

I wonder why people write this downer type attempt at arousal.<P>

He - lingering on the negatives - making fun of the crip -but getting by it to fuck her then bail.<P>

She - doing his or her bidding to secure a cock - so he can watch and she can be watched.<P>

Wimpster - Watching - pimping - waiting for her to leave him for another - which she should as he has lost any self respect but wants another's cum from her spoiled cunt.<P>

A sad waste of talent on three losers and a story without any arousal for the semi-normal. I can't believe you were excited as you wrote this writer - so what was your intent?<P>

Well written writer but then you have been published [by your bio].

magmamanmagmamanover 16 years ago
Something I know about

Very well written story. I live in a chair and 20 foot X 20 foot world. Very few would understand or even begin to realize what truth can be, how much it can hurt, how fantasy works when function does not.

With the screen, I can be anyone, anything.

For a moment, I can be you, and you accomplished that.

Thank you, I liked it.

Congrats.

MGM

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 16 years ago
A sad little tale...

not really arousing, but it's not meant to be. For me it shed a light into a dark corner. Just because you've lost a part of yourself doesn't mean you're not still human. Well-written--the author has talent. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Written!

Don't know if it's true or not, but interesting story. I guess they never met again, too bad.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
Nicely done.

Great job. Well drawn characters, realistic seeming situations (although it never happens to me!) Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Wish That I Had Not Read It..........

Very well conceived, executed and, unfortunately, sad......provoking introspection instead of lust, and the latter is why I come to this site....

Silenus636Silenus636over 9 years ago
A Rare Bird

It's a shame others can't appreciate a good story well told. For indeed this one has all the pieces, plus the trimmings. Nicely done. Well written. No typos. A unique subject, handled like a surgeon. Which makes it a rare bird here.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Run

You should run from a cuck and his whore. It might be contagious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous