Maria and Me - and Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't bad at what she was doing. I'd definitely had worse. The ones I hate are the ones that spit on your dick before sucking it. I know that spit is gonna get there anyway but it's the idea of it that turns me off. Minor prejudice, I suppose. Maria hadn't done that. After a while I peeled her away from me and helped her stand up again.

I stepped out of my loafers and kicked off my jeans, and she and I walked to the bed. She held my hand and somehow that seemed more intimate than her sucking on me had. I wondered if she always held the guy's hands or maybe that was something special between us.

She sat down and had me sit next to her and we kissed again. My hand went to her breasts all by itself. They were warm and firm, her nipples tough like rubber. I wanted to suck on them. She seemed to know that and leaned back, bracing herself with her arms so she sat back at just the right angle. I leaned in and put my lips over her right nipple, then put it in my teeth and held it while my tongue flicked across it again and again. She laughed, her head tilted back. I did the same to the left nipple, and then put the whole breast in my mouth at once. Maria moaned.

She lay back flat and moved farther up so her legs were on the mattress as well, and I stayed with her, my hand on her flat belly, my mouth still playing around her chest. When she settled down my hand slid lower over the soft feathery mound just above her clit and vanished between her legs. She was wet and her pussy pulsed in my hand.

I imagined Bob in the closet, wishing he had a dick so he could jerk off while he watched. What was he doing in there? Was he crying because he couldn't satisfy her any more? He still had a tongue and two good hands. Surely they gave her some pleasure. But she was young and healthy and she probably needed a dick every so often, and Bob was in love with her enough to realize that and let her have what she needed, with the sole proviso that he be present and watch. Me? In his place I think I would have preferred she go out and have her fun and never tell me about it. If one night she never came back well then I'd just have to deal with it, but I didn't think I'd have the strength to watch other men fuck my wife, knowing she was loving every second of it. Then again, I doubt if I'd have the strength to carry on at all in his condition. I think I would have swallowed a bottle of pain pills or had some sort of bathtub accident a long time ago. Odd, to develop so much admiration for a man while sucking on his wife's tits.

I moved down and kissed her belly. Her skin was an even shade of spilled milk. Either she disdained sunbathing or merely didn't have time for it. Chances were she worked at least one full-time job to support them both, and taking care of Bob must have been a career in itself. And then there were her extracurricular activities. Like the gardens.

Like picking men up on Saturday nights and taking them home so Bob could watch her fuck them. Like me.

Her legs parted for me and I settled my face between her thighs. They were cooler than the rest of her body, thin and strong. Wiry, I think it's called. Hardly seems a nice enough term. She tilted her pelvis up and I kissed her cunt. She smiled and giggled and I did it again, and again, and then I shoved my tongue up inside her and in an instant she went from giggling to moaning. I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and lifted her up off the bed and ate her like I might a half a melon; sloppily, noisily, and with as much gusto as I could.

Twice I thought she was coming but then she'd laugh and smile down at me and I'd lick her clit and she'd arch her back and her head would snap back and she'd make the most god-awful animal noises I ever heard. I think she came, at least once. I figured it wasn't my fault if she didn't.

I put her down again and licked a path up her belly, running my tongue through her navel which was scarred as if it had, at one time, been pierced. That was probably the pre-marriage Maria. Married Maria was more proper than that.

I licked my way up between her breasts to her neck. Her legs came up and wrapped around my waist and my cock slid into her easily.

I wondered about contraception and disease. If this was a common practice and she let everyone in bareback, what were the chances that somewhere along the line she'd managed to pick up something nasty? I liked to think that I was getting special treatment and was allowed inside uncovered because I was just so fucking hot. Thinking that helped. But I couldn't have stopped then if her last lab tests declaring her to be HIV positive had been stapled to the headboard right in front of my face. Consequences were what you dealt with after the fun was over.

She was hot and tight and it felt like she had a hand inside her cunt grabbing my cock and tugging on it. She sunk her teeth into my neck and I collapsed on top of her, my hips pumping crazily, no longer under my control. Her hands clasped my shoulders and her nails sunk in deep, in two spots breaking the flesh and sending small rivulets of red down my arms. I didn't notice the wounds until later, and even when I did couldn't possibly have cared less. Battle scars. Goes with the territory.

I came like a fire-hose inside her. She tightened all around me and held her breath, and the look on her face was that of someone teetering on the edge of insanity. She bit her lower lip hard enough to draw blood, and for a while I wondered if we'd ever be able to pry our bodies apart again.

And then we were both too exhausted to continue. I rolled off of her, panting. She lay beside me as still as death, letting her body go slowly back to normal after the last echoing waves of pleasure rippled through her.

She took my hand again.

After a while I got up, grabbed my clothes from the floor, and excused myself to the bathroom again. There I ran cold water over my face and chest, and rinsed off my dick. I got dressed and went back to the bedroom.

Maria was still on the bed, still naked, and now Bob's chair sat empty beside it. Bob had lifted himself up onto the mattress and was busy taking his clothes off.

"You did well," he said. "Better than most."

At first I thought he was talking to her, but then I realized he was talking to me. I had nothing to say in return. Should I thank him for the compliment? Bow?

"You wanna stay and watch us?" he asked me. "Maybe you can join us after a while, if you get the inclination?"

That was beyond me. Under other circumstances I might have been able to make myself stay and watch and maybe even participate, but not with him. Maybe that makes me politically incorrect, but that's just too damned bad. Even horny young men like me on Saturday nights have our limits.

"I should get going," I said.

They either understood or didn't care.

"Your car?" I asked her.

She waved me off, like it wasn't an issue. Maybe it wasn't. They were both so turned on right then nothing else seemed to matter. As he struggled to get his clothes off without falling over, his eyes locked to her parted legs and her pussy which still leaked my semen. The look on his face was like that of a starving man seeing a filet mignon. I wondered what their life was like before the accident. Somehow, I got the feeling not a whole hell of a lot had changed.

I left the room. I knew the way out. I don't think either of them was quite up to escorting me to the door anyway.

I could already hear them doing something energetic when I went out the front door. "Good for you," I said under my breath, but then wondered which one of them the comment was directed toward.

I made sure the door was locked when I closed it. You never know what kind of creepy bastards are lurking about in the woods at night. Guys that would invade a house, take advantage of another man's incapacity, and make him watch while he raped his woman.

Guys like me.

I turned right out of their drive and went a few miles before realizing I was going the wrong way. My rotten sense of direction again. I turned around and drove back, and when I saw their drive just ahead I had the urge to go back. "Hi! It's me! Coffee on?" Instead I accelerated so it would be impossible to make that turn without hitting the willow tree. Willow trees are exceptionally unforgiving when impacted with small cars. If some force drove me to even attempt that turn at that speed I'd probably wind up like Bob. Maybe that was what had happened to him in the first place. Maybe he'd gotten disfigured trying to get back to her. She was worth it. Easy to say when you still have both legs and a dick.

I passed the willow tree and sped off into the night.

12