Maria Ch. 02

Story Info
She finds out her sexy guy is a prince.
792 words
4.15
27.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
45 Followers

My breath caught in my throat as I digested this information!

“O shit, please please tell me your kidding!”

One look at his face told me this was no joke!

“O god” I whispered. “So tell me, what does this mean?”

“I…I don’t know what to say” he whispered.

I looked over at him and saw such pure vulnerability and guarded emotion I let out an uncontrollable sob.

I went to him then, he was like a magnet. The raw male sexuality I had experienced only hours before was now replaced with a childlike mistrust and loneliness. I uncoiled my long legs from beneath me and went over to his bent form. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

He looked up when sensed my movements. The pain and betrayal in his eyes was so plainly visible and yet I sensed that it wasn’t really me who had caused that hurt and pain. He rose up, almost in defence as I came closer. I held my arms out to him and he came to me like a child seeking solace from his mother.

After some time we sank down on to the bed and I cradled him in m arms. Even though there was so many questions swirling round in my head I knew that he needed this more than I needed my answers. Eventually we separated and looked into each other’s eyes. “Why don’t I make us some coffee and then we can sit and chat yeah?” “That would be really great, thanks Maria.”

I heard the sincerity in his voice and was touched. I flashed him a smile as I slipped of the bed. I put on his disregarded shirt and went to make us a much needed caffeine fix just as I was pouring the freshly made coffee into the cups I got a shock as I felt Will slip his hands around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I relaxed into his embrace immediately, it was like coming home.

Its hard to describe, even though we had so much to talk about it was like some kind of atmosphere (which had previously gone unnoticed by me) had been erased. I looked over my shoulder and kissed lightly on the lips before I picked up the coffee and carried it back to bed. We climbed in and got comfortable. There was tension in the air as I turned to him and smiled. “Will, if your ready then I think we should talk about this.” I said softly.

“Ok, well, I, I’m not sure what I’m supposed to say really, I mean I know I should have told you before but it was such a revelation for someone not to recognise me! Let alone a sexy woman like yourself!” I looked away and blushed.

“Looking at it now it’s easy to see that your him, I mean you, O! You know what I mean! I have seen countless pictures of you in the papers and magazines and things but… well what I mean is in the pictures you looked so different, so young I guess. I haven’t seen any pictures of you since you started college. So in my mind you where still that young boy.”

I took a sip of my coffee and looked at him over the rim of my cup. “Well what happens now? (He asked) Does anything have to happen? I mean it doesn’t change anything in my mind!” he said.

“Well that’s not strictly true,“ I said in a husky voice.

“What?” he asked in bewilderment. I looked at him with heated gaze. I put my fingers on his lips to silence him and as I trailed my hand down his smooth, well defined, muscled chest.

His breathing became laboured as my hand found his cock… I loved the thought of fucking a Prince! And just before I sucked his cock into my mouth, I looked up at him and hissed, “ Prince…. William”….

He shivered, arched his back and groaned, “ Come Here!!” he growled as he pulled me up against him and kissed me more passionately than ever. “I want you so bad!” he whispered in my ear. Well you can have me I said softly as I lowered myself on to his rock hard cock. “Aaaaahhhhhh ooooo fuck! Yes!” we both moaned as the sensations ripped through our bodies. I started rocking on his cock with my palms flat on his gorgeous chest. Feeling his muscles ripple each time he tensed. “You can have me anytime you want, …Prince William….”

End.

Please vote for my story and any others you read!

Any comments and suggestions for further stories are most appreciated.

sexy_nimph
sexy_nimph
45 Followers