Maria Ch. 04

Story Info
Maria becomes a couple's toy and meets their black trainer.
4.5k words
4.56
150.6k
15
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

Maria now slept deeply and silent in the large plush bed adjacent to Clareek and Rodrik's room as the couple took their last tour of the facility. It had been a week sense the couple had used her so roughly in the car and Maria had been amazed at the restraint the couple had used in letting her recuperate for almost an entire week as they busied themselves with tours and product selections. The third night Maria was sure they would enter her room and retrieve her as she listened to another woman wail, moan, groan and scream in the room just outside her door, but no one had even approached her and she was left to listen for hours which she found almost unbearable. The dialog and sounds from that nigh echoed in her head over and over, in some ways perversely exciting her and in some ways terrifying her with thoughts of her future with the couple.

That evening had started out with the couple just talking with the woman in the other room and had eventually led to the sound of a machine humming away with a, "Flap, flap, flap, flap, flap, flap" as the woman groaned and grunted in time.

Maria had been stirring now for some time with these noises rattling in her head when suddenly Clareek and Rodrik entered the room with another large handsome black muscular man. "Maria, Hun it's time to get up sweetheart, this is our Trainer, he flew in today and will get you in shape for some things we have in mind for you sweetie".

The three led Maria unclothed from the lavish room to the main living room and Maria could see a Massage table had been set up off near the side of the room.

The well built black man asked Maria to lay face down on the massage table and then retrieved some oils form a small gym bag as she did so. Once on her stomach Maria lay silent awaiting her instructions.

Much to Maria's delight the man was quite skilled with his large hands and performed the most relaxing massage that Maria had experienced in her life as she closed her eyes and dreamed of better days. Maria's mind went back to here being in the town she had lived and worked in getting a long massage then going back to her home to relax and wait for her husband to return home. Maria's fantasy continued up to the point of sex but then became quite clouded as she realized in her mind her husband was performing acts he had not and most likely would not ever do. Maria became annoyed with the scenario and tried to not think about it anymore while returning to present and again taking notice of the large black man's movements over her back and limbs.

The black Trainer then asked she raise her stomach as he installed a large cushion beneath her lower stomach and hips, raising her pert ass high into the air.

The older couple had exited the room some time during the massage and only now came back in talking idly of the equipment on the table and what use they would have for it.

Once Maria was fixed firmly over the large cushion the black Trainer applied some oil to her upturned firm pail ass, as well as rubbed some into the crack of her ass.

He then began to massage her asshole, pussy and all the surrounding muscles, creating an erotic sensation all through Maria's body as she clutched the sheet in front of her head with her fingers.

Just as Maria felt the first tingles of an orgasm coming on the black man all at once stopped and said, "OK I think she's ready, madam".

The older couple smiled and dropped their conversation near the table of odds and ends and walked to the couch, sitting next to each other with beaming smiles and said, "Ok child come to us".

Maria was helped off the massage table and walked over to the couch facing the couple for the first time that had so roughly took her to ecstasy in the back of the limo only days before. Clareek spoke first and asked the black trainer to secure Maria's hands behind her back with a set of cuffs. The trainer did so and again stepped back and stood at attention. Clareek then asked Maria to move closer up to the couch while both grasped each one leg and inched them apart. Once Maria's feet were wider apart the couple each made their way over her body with their hands, sampling all she had to offer and commenting on her athletic build and firm tits.

Maria stood frozen and stared at the wall behind the couch trying to hold still and stay in control of her body as she was fondled and groped by the pair. Maria found it hard to not get excited after what she had experienced at their hands in the limo as well as what she had heard coming from this very room just a few nights before.

What perverse changes had come over her? Maria thought, as her mind tried to make sense of the erotic sensations streaming through her body.

Clareek now spoke and asked the black trainer to remove his cloths as she began to pry open Maria's pussy with her fingers and play lightly on her clit.

Maria couldn't help but begin to move about over Clareeks hands as Rodrik cupped, pinched and fondled her breasts at the same time. "Take her pussy from behind John; give her a reverse slut hanging so we can begin her training".

My god Maria thought, reverse slut hanging, what was this, and what.............., Maria's thoughts were cut short as the large black man lifted her cuffed hands up behind her back and placed them over his head. He then reached under each of Maria's legs from behind and lifted her off the ground, spreading her legs open wide and out to the sides. As he did this Maria felt his large member rub past her ass and disappear beneath her as she craned her neck to get a look at what had felt to be to large for any man to have swinging between his legs. Maria gasped as she looked down between her tits at the black monster now bouncing below her soft white belly.

The young married woman had never in her life seen such a large cock and became even more alarmed as Clareek reached out to take hold of it and could only grasp two thirds the way around it as she aimed it towards Maria's unprotected pussy lips.

"OH GOD, FUCK MY GOD, OH GOD IT'S TO Biggggggg, Eeeeeeeeeee" escaped from her lips as the black man eased her down on the large black member while the older woman helped spread Maria's pussy lips apart with both her hands, the older bald man continued to pinch her nipples.

Ever so slowly the large black man lowered Maria onto his large cock as the couple watched it disappear up inside her tight slit inch by inch. Once the member was all but buried in Maria, Rodrik reached up and took a hold of Maria's hair and pulled her away from the large black man's chest until the cuffs were tight against the back of his neck, craning her arms at ninety degrees behind her back. Maria's back now arched as her full white firm breasts stood out as if for presentation to the older couple seated in front of her, arching her lewdly backwards and totally impaled on the big black cock buried inside her.

Maria's eyes now remained closed and her mouth remained wide open as she struggled to stay composed while being split open by the large black man while hung in this position.

Maria felt the black man's cock get harder inside of her as he stirred under her. Maria then opened her eyes to see the older woman was beneath the two of them and almost totally out of site. Maria didn't have to wonder for long what she was up to as in seconds the woman had reached around the cock and began to push in a cold but plug into Maria's ass hole. The plug slipped in fast with the help of a large amount of lube while Maria groaned out loud, trying to see down past the bend in her body as she hung there.

"There we go kids, you each have an electric but plug in now and we will control your fucking from these two control pads", Clareek said as she held up the two small pads with wires disappearing down underneath the young white woman and the large black man. "John, kneel here on the front of the couch, we don't want you to get too tired", "Yes Madam", john replied as he walked a step foreword and slowly place both his knees on the couch in front of Clareek and Rodrik.

Maria felt totally stuffed even though the but plug was no match for the fist of Clareek's, but the cock in her was the same size if not larger and in this position its large head was buried deep against her cervix as she felt it pulse inside her.

Maria's eyes darted open with pain only to meet gaze with Clareek as she turned the knob on the white box in her hand. "OH GOD NO, OH FUCK, I CAN'T Take this, I can't fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh Please STOP" came from Maria's lips as the older woman looked deep in Maria's eyes. "You will look at us from now on, if you don't I will fry your ass hole with a high setting, you will do as we say".

Clareek and Rodrik now placed each of their mouths over Maria's nipples, Clareek then ordering Maria to beg to have them sucked. "UH, Suck my nipples". Clareek turned the knob and Maria began to squirm and sob as the electric pulses caused her ass muscles to convulse, "Not like that, like the slut you are". Maria quickly responded and said, "Yes, yes, suck my slut nipples, please SUCK THEM NOW, Please oh please suck on them hard". The older couple began to suck and chew on the young woman's nipples as she hung impaled on the large black man, each taking hold of the firm flesh in their hands.

Clareek now reached down to Maria's clit and lightly stroked over it causing her to shake and squirm on the large black cock buried deep in her pussy.

In no time at all Maria began to buck and grind on the large cock as the well trained black man held still much like a large black statue. Clareek now raised her head from Maria's breast and placed her open mouth over Maria's, forcing her tongue deep as Maria began to cum hard on the large black member deep inside her belly.

Maria's eyes were wide open now as she found herself deep in an erotic French kiss, passing on her cries and groans of passion to the open mouth of the older woman.

After all Maria had been through this illicit lesbian act seemed tame and almost like the next step in the exploration into the dark corners of her mind, digging up and exposing all hidden animal desires suppressed by society and morality.

As the older woman removed her mouth from Maria's Rodrik was quick to replace it with his own leaving Clareek to busy herself with other activities. Rodrik mauled her tits roughly while forcing a deeper kiss into the young woman's mouth.

"Now Maria,........ Rodrik will slap your tits until you come once more for us", Clareek said as she made room for the older bald man to position himself directly in front of Maria.

Rodrik wasted no time reaching up to Maria's right breast and took hold of the nipple and a good amount of the skin around it then pulled hard away from her chest creating a lewd cone of flesh as Maria cried out loud, "OH, EEEEEEeeeeeeee, stop, stop, stop, please".

Quickly with out warning the man let go all at once and the breast fell full force down and bobbled about a bit as Maria grunted and squirmed on the large black cock.

Rodrik then did the same with her left breast, repeating the process over as if to test which one would take the most stretching. He then pulled both tits by the nipples and surrounding skin, straight out hard and held them extended as if to remove them from her chest. Maria groaned and cussed while arching her back even more away from the large black man causing the large black cock to find new territory inside her tight pussy.

This was all it took for Maria to launch into another mind shattering orgasm, an orgasm that Maria had gotten to know well from a few past experiences where pain had led to a new kind of orgasm, one that took control of her mind and body both and would go on as long as her captors would will it to.

The large black pole was moving now inside her just inches up and down due mostly to her own movements adding new pain and pleasure to Maria's already full dance ticket as she bucked about. The breast pulling had turned suddenly to slapping as Rodrik now used both hands to slap her large firm white tits in all directions, admiring the bobbing motions as well as the different trajectories created by the angle of his open handed attack. Clareek now turned the dial on the control leading to the metal plug in the black mans ass to half strength and then dialed Maria's as well to the same. Maria's eyes shot open wide as the large Black man that had been so still and filled her so fully began to groan and move in and out of her. "Now my child our Trainer will fill you with his black sperm, he carries much of it and becomes quite violent when he comes". Maria's mind raced back and forth between, my pussy, my ass, oh my god my fucking pussy, my asssssss, my assssss, the burning the pounding, my tits, tits, as she began to cum yet again harder than before. The black man was pounding in and out of her pussy hard as well as rising and dropping Maria, her tits became an impossible target for the bald man's hands as they flew up and out then down slapping against her own chest and each other. Rodrik and the large black man now held Maria as best they could to help maximize penetration as Clareek again cranked up the two dials in her hands past two thirds.

From a distance it looked as if the large black man was trying to kill the small young white woman as now with the additional electricity shooting through his ass he was literally assaulting her as she hung freely now on the large black cock pounding in and out of her.

His large black hands had let go of Maria's thighs and now squeezed tightly around each breast, forcing though his fingers an abundance of white soft tit flesh as he pulled her hard towards him now, her cuffed wrists now bobbing strait out behind his neck.

Maria was the first to scream, "OH FUCKKKKKK, SHIT, HOT, FUCK,FUCK FUCKING CUM CUM", as the large black man then next began to groan a low growl.

Maria's eyes and mouth were open wide as the stream of hot sperm drilled into her cervix, intensified by the fact the black mans large cock was nuzzled at the end of Maria's womb. As the large black man flexed every muscle in his body while emptying his large balls into her, Maria convulsed in short quick jerks as she hung on the large exploding member, held tightly in place by her tits crushed beneath the two large black hands. Maria could literally feel the heat and pressure caused by the amount of sperm that was being deposited deep inside her as the twitching of his large cock came to an end.

Maria was soaked in sweat as Clareek instructed the black man to kneel on the floor, letting Maria again swing from his neck by her cuffed arms as he held her thighs wile kneeling. Clareek then produced a long length of leather strap and wrapped it so the two were tied together in a doggy style position with Maria hung still impaled horizontally, her ravaged tits now hanging straight down from her chest. "John can stay hard inside for hours, especially if your pussy massages his cock, he will come again soon as well".

Maria had no strength left but to hang from the Black man and wait for what would come next.

Rodrik now approached her with his own cock in his hand aiming it towards Maria's lips. "You will suck me well, as I control with these two boxes, the beast in your pussy and the electric monster in your ass, slut", Rodrik said as he held with his other hand the two control boxes that had been handed to him from Clareek.

Maria's eyes bulged as she stared at the impressive uncut meat hanging in front of her and without hesitation opened her mouth to invite it inside.

For the next thirty minutes or so Rodrik made it a game to see how far he could penetrate her mouth into her throat as Maria gagged, coughed and fought for air.

Rodrik turned both controllers on just slightly knowing that Maria's insides would massage the large black monster in her pussy back to life as well as bring life to her mouth for his own pleasure. As Maria felt the large cock in her began to twitch and grow fully hard again she increased her oral assault with her tongue on Rodrik, hoping to bring him off soon as well as feeding a dark desire to work the cock in her mouth like the slut part of her had become, a part that was fighting to get out and at this very moment was winning.

Suddenly without warning the cock in her mouth began to twitch as Rodrik reached below her grabbing the sore breasts that had been so violently tormented and squeezed by the large black man. Clareek who had been slowly caressing Maria's stomach and back on the side lines now instinctively grabbed two fingers full of Maria's clit and began to rub it violently, bringing Maria and the black man back to life almost instantly.

Rodrik and Maria both groaned, Maria's turning quickly into a gurgle as Rodrik began to shoot his load down her open throat. Maria coughed and choked, her eyes darting about the room spotting from the corner of her eye Clareek turning the knob on one of the white boxes. Maria tensed her muscles in anticipation of the electric shock only to feel the Black man behind her tense up as his now large hard cock sprang to life inside her.

Clareek then adjusted Maria's up as well then reached below the two with one hand cupping the large black ball of the man and with then other rubbing Maria's clit in circles. As the black man held Maria's hips tight with his large hands he began to thrust in abandon against her, forcing even deeper his already buried cock and pulling her arms upward with the back of his neck popping her mouth from Rodrik's cock.

Again Maria was bouncing on the large black cock as she felt her own orgasm streaming through her. Moments later Maria felt the large cock twitch and spasm deep inside her and then a hot stream of cum burning her sore insides deep in her belly as Clareek kept constant pressure on the man's balls while rubbing Maria's clit violently.

When the two had calmed down Clareek removed her tight leather shorts, unlocked the cuffs from Maria's hands behind the black man's neck and let her support herself off the floor and then climbed underneath her in a sixty nine position. Clareek stared up at the inflamed pussy of Maria's still holding the full black cock inside and watched the white sperm drip out around it. She then reached out and grabbed the control pad for the electric but plug in Maria's ass. "Ok hun it's time to learn how to eat pussy, the better job you do the lower the setting". Clareek moved her legs wide apart, below Maria's arms and turned on the butt plug to three quarters. Maria squealed as her arms collapsed and she found her face buried in the older woman's stomach. Clareek adjusted her body quickly and felt Maria go to work with her tongue almost immediately.

Maria had some experience with the nurse Stella in this field but had felt reserved about eating her out in the same fashion that Stella had her on several occasions.

Maria's mind raced to remember all the tricks Stella had performed on her as to get the ass plug turned down as soon as possible. "John help her out a little would you, ah yes that's good" Clareek said as she played again now with the black man's balls.

Maria's lower body was jerking and flinching from the but plug as she stuck her tongue as deep as she could into Clareek's pussy and heard her moan and groan in approval.

The black man then reached out with both arms and pulled Clareeks ankles up, back and out, giving Maria a wide open access to the older woman's pussy and asshole. Maria used her tongue over the whole area just the way Stella had done to her in the past, spending extra time over the woman's clit then working her way back down to her asshole.

Clareek, in approval of the young woman's diligence, turned down the ass plug just a notch, giving Maria the incentive she needed to wrap her arms underneath of Clareek's legs and dive in full force, causing Clareek to stiffen up beneath her and begin to shake.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers
12