Maria Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large black cock was just soft enough now to allow Clareek to work three fingers in next to it in the front of Maria's pussy, bringing then her thumb to rest over the swollen clit. Maria bucked and made a high pitch whine around the pussy in her mouth, feeling herself control begin to disappear again and wanting to reward the older woman with an even more feverish attack, using now her tongue, nose and lips, while spreading the older woman's pussy even wider with her fingers.

Maria's whines turned into grunts and groans as the large black man's cock began to grow again inside her now, filling her stretched pussy beyond capacity with cock and fingers. Maria's ass and pussy were now on fire as she continued to buck, whine, grunt, groan, lick and suck while one orgasm after another streamed through her young body.

Clareek convulsed now in a rewarding orgasm of her own as she cupped the large black balls and held her palm tight over Maria's clit with three fingers still buried deep inside.

As Clareek began to come down from her powerful orgasm she smiled at the sight of the large black balls pulled up tight now as a good volume of sperm pushed past the fingers in Maria's pussy and ran down Clareek's arm. The large black man and Maria both were silent and made only slight jerking movements as they came one last time together, her pussy milking the large cock with contractions caused by her own orgasm and the sensation of yet another scalding stream of cum being shot deep inside her womb.

Once Clareek saw the large black balls drop back down into place she slowly removed her fingers from the younger woman's pussy and made her way to her feet.

She then untied the leather strap from around Maria and the black trainer and slowly pulled Maria off of the large semi soft cock. When the large black cock popped free a constant stream of the black man's sperm poured out of Maria's pussy onto the ground below. As Maria was helped to her feet she instinctively held her legs tight together to stop the embarrassing stream of liquid running out of her. Clareek then knelt behind Maria and asked she spread her legs so she could remove the metal butt plug.

Maria complied quickly, welcoming the removal of the vicious electric probe that had tortured her with more than one painful orgasm. Maria exhaled a sigh of relief when the plug was removed only to yelp out loud as another was pushed painfully inside her.


This one had something like a tennis ball hanging from it and no time was wasted in her initiation into its use as Clareek quickly pumped it several time making the large plug get bigger inside her. "No no please, not again I can't take it", Maria said as Clareek began to speek.

"Come with me girl,....... John go get cleaned up please".

Maria was lead into another room and immediately saw Rodrik lying on a large bed, naked on his back with a semi hard erection as he pulled lightly on it as he watched her and Clareek walk towards him.

Clareek spoke softly to the large black man as they both held their drinks while sitting at the table, every so often interrupted by the sounds coming from bedroom just twenty feet away. "They say she's not for sale but we intend to set a high bid on her anyways" she told John, as they both looked briefly towards the bedroom and through the open door.

Maria's wrists were cuffed tight to the headboard above Rodriks head as she slowly rode up and down on his cock, her tits hanging free over the older bald man's face.

In one hand the man held the ball, ever so often adding a few pumps while with the other he twisted and pulled on first one then the other breast hanging free over him.

On the bed next to the couple was an array of toys ranging from nipple clamps to large dildos.

Clareek and John watched as Rodrik reached for a medium sized white plastic vibrator then slowly introduced it to Maria's pussy just above his own cock.

Maria groaned and shook as the white object disappeared from sight behind her left thigh as Rodrik stretched to reach around the outside of the young woman's wide spread legs over him.

Clareek then smiled, looking at the large black man and said,

"You can take her to your room tonight, I may come visit around midnight"

End Ch. 04

12