Marian and Ryan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Ryan didn't want to leave. Everything about Marian's pussy was incredible, especially the way her man in the boat felt and tasted in his mouth. He continued to suck and lick the delightful morsel while she held his head in place.

Oh! Oh! Ah!" Marian cried out joyously, as she started to cum.

Her thighs squeezed Ryan's temples and her hands pressed more firmly on his head, jamming his face into her pussy. Her body thrashed on the bed and her ass bounced up and down while she held her pussy against the mouth that was giving it so much pleasure. Ryan clung to her thighs and sucked her clit, still taking great pride in knowing he was making this sexy woman cum.

When Marian reached her highest level of ecstasy, her whole body spasmed and she gave one last thrust of her pussy against Ryan's face. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed, with her arms out at her sides and her legs draped over Ryan's shoulders. He could tell she had finished cumming and quickly licked all the delicious fresh juices off her pussy before crawling out from under her legs. He expected her to want to fuck, and he certainly wanted to, so he stood beside the bed to wait for her to get up so he could lie down. That was the position they had used the previous week and he expected that she would want to use it again.

Seeing Ryan standing beside the bed, his big cock hard as a spike and sticking straight out, Marian smiled at him. She had immensely enjoyed her climax, but was too content and lethargic to want to get up to get on top of him to fuck. "Do you want to get on top?" she asked. When he nodded his head, she continued.

"First, put on a rubber. Do you have one?" Ryan nodded again and went back to the bathroom to take a condom out of his pants pocket. Marian smiled at how he had come prepared. After his cock was encased, she continued.

"Get between my legs on your knees." When he had complied, she directed him further. "Lean forward and put your weight on your hands. Yeah. Like that." She thought he had probably seen porno films, where men and women cavorted in strange, even ridiculous or impossible positions, but she knew those were poor role models, especially for someone as inexperienced as Ryan.

Marian reached down to gently take hold of Ryan's cock and guide it to her pussy. He had left some of her juices inside her love channel and she had produced more in anticipation of what they were about to be doing. She rubbed the head of his cock against the wetness, spreading her juices all over it and sending thrills swirling through her body when it rubbed against her still-swollen pussy lips. After the lubrication was spread, she held her lips open with one hand and pressed the tip of Ryan's cock against her eagerly awaiting hole.

"Now, put it in me, but gently." Ryan gave a small push, and a burst of exquisite pleasure flooded Marian's body as the head of his cock wedged into her pussy. She moaned happily.

"God, that feels good. Now give me some more, but not too much. Yeah! Yeah, like that," Marian encouraged the young man when another inch of his thick shaft surged into her wet pussy.

"Not too fast now," she admonished him, smiling up at him. "Your dick is so big and hard, I don't know if I can take all of." He gave another small push and a little more squeezed into where they both wanted it.

Almost half of Ryan's cock had penetrated her pussy, and Marian knew she would no longer need to guide it. She brought her hands back to her sides and gave Ryan further directions. "Put your hands flat on the bed to support your weight. Now, keep easing that great big dick of yours into my pussy until I've got all I can take. It sure is big and hard." Although Ryan's cock was big, Marian had enveloped the entire thing the previous week and knew she could do it again, but she believed that flattery would improve the young man's performance, and used it without hesitation.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Marian sighed with every thrust the young man made, until his cock was totally embedded in her, and his pubic hair was tickling her newly-shaven skin. She wrapped her legs around his hips and put her hands on his sides. "Okay, Ryan," she told him. Pull your dick out and plow it back in me. But slowly."

By following Marian's directions a week ago, Ryan had experienced the greatest day of his life up until then, and this day was already even better. He had no objections to doing what she said, and slowly withdrew his cock from the marvelous place it had found. When he could feel that just a few inches were still inside, he drove the big shaft back in. Marian flexed her arms and legs and pulled her body forward to meet the thrust of his cock. The entire hard, thick cylinder plowed into her pussy, spattering Marian's juices on both of them.

Intense pleasure inundated her body. It radiated out from the opening of her love channel that was being exquisitely stretched and continued to its entire depth as Ryan's cock filled her to capacity. "Yes," she murmured. "Oh, God, yes. Keep fucking me like that."

Ryan continued doing what she told him, pulling his cock most of the way out, pausing, and slowly driving it back in, as Marian thrust upward to meet him. Every stroke into her pussy evoked murmurs of pleasure from her and happy sighs from him, as her tightness squeezed and massaged his cock. They both immensely enjoyed what they were doing. Her sucking him off had taken the edge off his horniness, and he would be able to fuck a long time before cumming. Marian's orgasm from having her pussy eaten had done the same for her, and she hoped for a long buildup before reaching another powerful climax.

That's what she was getting as Ryan, still doing her bidding, plunged his cock in and out of her. He could also feel his pleasure building and concentrating in his groin but he knew, from the many times he had masturbated twice in quick succession, that he still had a long way to go before cumming again, and the second time would be even better than his first had been.

Marian moved freely under him, meeting his cock every time it plunged into her pussy, feeling her pleasure mounting slowly. For a long time they continued, fucking silently except for their moans and other expressions of pleasure and the squishing noise that was made when his cock slid in and of her very wet pussy.

Her movements were becoming more erratic as Marian neared her climax. Although her partner was inexperienced, his virility, willingness to follow her instructions and his big cock were making it some of the best fucking she had ever gotten. "My God, you're a hot stud!" she whispered to the man who was moving above her. "You're gonna make me cum again! Fuck me harder and faster!"

Ryan was more than happy to do what she wanted. Although he was doing his best to delay it, he could feel his own climax approaching. He increased the speed of his movements, driving his cock into the pussy that was matching his increased pace, splashing Marian's juices all over both of them.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in time with Ryan's cock plowing into her pussy. "Yes! Yes! Oh, my God" she cried out joyously as she started cumming. Her arms wrapped around Ryan's shoulders and her legs hugged his hips, jamming her pussy tightly against him while she thrashed on the bed. "Fuck me! Fuck me! She implored the man who was doing his best to comply.

His best was more than good enough. Over and over, he drove his cock into her pussy while she moved under him, scraping her clit against his hard shaft at every stroke. "Yes!" Marian cried out again, arching her back and jamming her pussy against Ryan as she climaxed. After her great orgasm, she totally relaxed, sprawled out on the bed under the man who had just brought it about.

Ryan didn't stop; he kept plunging his cock in and out of the wet pussy that lay under him. His pleasure, which had been steadily building, rose up inside him like a fountain, and he climaxed, semen gushing into his condom. He fucked a few more strokes into Marian's slippery pussy, ejaculating more each time, until he was also through cumming.

After his great climax, Ryan sprawled on top of the beautiful woman who had just given him such a terrific fucking. Although relaxed and satisfied, he had presence of mind enough to let his weight rest on his knees and forearms instead of squashing his partner. After a few minutes, his cock softened and he rose to his knees, gently pulling it from Marian's pussy, and lay beside her.

After lying together for a few minutes, she spoke. "Ryan, you were really a superstud today. I loved what your big dick did for me, and I hope we can keep doing it."

"I had a great time too, and we can keep doing it as long as you want."

Marian smiled contentedly. A week earlier, she had two problems, a lawn that needed mowing and a pussy in need of attention. Now, her lawn was well-maintained, and her pussy was being tended to even better. Life was good.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Marian and Ryan did today, and expect to have in the future. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I always appreciate it when they take the time to express their opinions by voting. In common with most other authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether criticisms or compliments, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12