Mariana Ch. 04: NYC Park and Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

Mariana heard a distinct zipping sound. Her breathing went into overdrive. The indistinct lump that had been rubbing through her skirt resolved into an obvious naked hard cock. Her hand found it and gave it a squeeze.

The hand holding her skirt lifted it briefly and suddenly his bare skin was touching her bare ass. Derek started to do a slow dance with her, grinding his cock between her ass cheeks, kissing her neck, and moving his fingers towards her pussy. She felt like she was going to explode again.

"Oh Derek," she sighed.

He led her towards the wall and the railing. His touch strayed into her wetness, which was substantial.

"I don't know if I can wait to fuck you, Mariana," he said in a low whisper directly into her ear. He continued to kiss her neck. His right hand was unbuttoning her blouse.

He gently pushed her the top half of her body downward, until she was holding the rail. His cock continued to rub against her from behind. He pulled back slightly more, and when he returned this time, his penis slid directly through her lips. But, it did not penetrate into her hole, it slipped between and nudged her clit.

Mariana gasped. "Mmmm."

Derek was losing control. All it would take was a simple change of angle and he would slide right inside her. It was severely tempting and he nearly gave in.

They heard a door open above them, followed by footsteps heading downward. Derek continued his rocking motion, sliding his cock along her.

As the steps got closer, Mariana wondered if Derek was going to stop. She was way past that point, only wanting him inside of her. In her mind, Derek was in control, which made her even hornier. The steps seemed almost on top of them now. Derek quickly stood up and put his cock away. Just in time, because the woman turned the corner and headed down towards them.

The approaching stranger was stunning. She was wearing a red dress, with a deeply cut neckline to display her ample breasts nicely. It was complimented by a matching pearl necklace and earring set. She appeared elegant at first glance, but then Derek noticed her hair was slightly mussed and her gait a bit uneven in her four-inch stilettos.

As she passed, the woman gave them a knowing grin. The two felt like a guilty pair of teenagers caught by their parents. Mariana was distinctly sheepish. The woman shook her head, and then continued on her way.

Derek thought, "I wonder what THAT was about." He made a mental note to keep a lookout for the woman in red later.

Derek took Mariana's hand and whispered in her ear as they climbed more steps, "That's OK, I want to fuck you nice and proper the first time."

They reached the fourth floor. Derek held the door for Mariana, watching her proceed through and shaking his head. "If this is a dream, please don't wake me," he thought. It was unbelievable how he was seeing all this action. He never applied the label "ladies' man" or "stud" to himself. Mariana was giving him a new confidence and boldness that he never had before.

"Which room are we in?" Mariana asked. She seemed a bit impatient. Her whole body tense with barely suppressed sexual desire.

Derek read the number on the keycard. "423," he said. The sign "400-425" pointed them to the right. The first one they passed was 400. It was a long walk. In contrast to the stark white concrete walls were in the stairwell, the hall was tastefully decorated. The burgundy rug featured a diamond pattern. Inlay panelling covered the bottom half of the walls, and a classy gold leaf wallpaper covered the top.

Derek stopped them and gave Mariana a deep hug. He grasped her ass and pulled her close. She was nearly breathless as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Derek squatted down slightly and tensing his arms, he picked Mariana off the floor. She held on with her arms and wrapped her legs around him for additional support. Her bare pussy brushed against his jeans. They started to walk slowly down the hall like this, him carrying her wrapped around him.

The rooms between them and 423 became an indistinct blur. They had only attention enough for each other with the world around them only barely registering. The fancy decor was completely lost on them at the moment. Derek was holding Mariana in his arms. He managed to carry her all the way to 420 before having to set her down. Her balance was a bit unsteady, he let her lean against him.

Finally, 423 was in front of them. Derek handed Mariana the keycard and stood behind her. As she held it her hand, trying to figure out exactly how it fit into the locking mechanism, Derek started to unbutton her blouse. Each button released made Mariana suck in a gasp of air.

"Am I distracting you?" Derek asked rhetorically.

Mariana fumbled with the card, desperate to open the door and drag him inside. Derek was good with buttons, though. Her first attempt at putting the card in the slot was a complete miss. She examined it one more time, finally making out a distinct arrow. "How did I miss that before?" she asked herself, but she knew the answer.

Derek took full advantage of the miss, unfastening her last button. He pushed down the shoulders of her blouse, kissing the bare shoulders. The front gaped open. He grasped both breasts and massaged them. She leaned back against him, momentarily forgetting the key. His sexy chuckle sounded in her ear.

Mariana fumbled, orienting the card using the arrow. Derek pulled down her shirt down to her waist, pinning her arms momentarily. She was standing topless out in the hall. No one was currently in view, but the possibility of someone coming at that moment was making her heart beat fast. But, it was not exactly in fright that sent her pulse racing. It was the excitement of being caught, of having someone *see* her.

While she was working to free her arms, Derek cupped her pubis under the skirt. She was literally soaking his palm as he slid from front to back. His fingers fanned out, touching as much area as he could. Her breathing became erratic.

Mariana concentrated, momentarily shutting out most of the need coursing through her hormone-ridden body. His touch was making her mind hazy, but the card went properly into the slot this time. Derek lifted her skirt up high, exposing her bottom half also. Mariana withdrew the card, a red light appeared.

"Damn," she said.

A rustle of fabric made her turn her head. Derek's shirt was laying on the floor beside their room. He was grinning at her. His hand reached down and started to unsnap his pants. Mariana turned back to the door and swiftly pushed the key in and out. She heard a distinctly pleasant beep sound and it flashed green. The handle pushed down and she opened the door.

Derek pulled his pants off, getting it over his sneakers with a strong tug. He met her in the doorway. He pushed her against it, propping it open, pressing his naked body into her and continuing to kiss her. Mariana sighed and moved her hands down his back, grasping his ass.

"You have a great ass," Mariana said to him.

"Really?" Derek said.

She gave it a squeeze. "Definitely."

Derek felt proud. He grasped her skirt and pulled it down to her ankles. She stepped out of it. They stood there naked in the doorway, kissing and feeling each other's bodies. It became a sort of slow dance, with Mariana following Derek's lead. He started a slow, rotating, swaying that led them into the room.

The door closed behind them. They were finally alone with as much time as they wanted.

Derek admired this beauty in his arms, delighting in the feel of her skin against his as they continued to dance. As urgent as their need was in the hall, he deliberately was slowing down the pace now. He wanted this to be special for her, and even for him. He even felt a bit nervous. This was a big deal and he desperately needed for it to go well.

Mariana enjoyed the swaying slow dance, letting Derek lead her around the room. She closed her eyes and pressed the side of her face against his chest. It was a comforting feeling. The sensation of his hard cock against her stomach was building up an itch that would have to be scratched soon.

Their path led past a large curtained window. Sunlight peeked around the edges, illuminating it enough for them not to need a light. Derek opened it up, letting the sun brighten the room. They stood naked in each others arms with nothing between them and the outside word except for a glass door that led to a small balcony. Derek had his back to the window.

Mariana grasped Derek's cock and started to pump it gently through her hand. She kissed him urgently, pulling him, positioning him close to her pussy. Derek knew what she wanted, and yet continued to playfully sway. He did grab her ass and massage her cheeks, spreading them in a circle pattern. Mariana's tugging became more urgent. She rubbed his cock between her vagina lips and Derek could feel how ready she was for him.

"I have to tell you something, Mariana," Derek said as he pushed her backwards towards the bed.

Mariana practically dragged him back towards the bed. "What?" she asked.

He pushed her back onto the covers, not bothering to remove them. "I'm a cake eater." He said.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Mariana asked.

"It means that I like to have my cake and eat it too. But in this case, I think I am going to reverse that order."

Derek dove between Mariana's legs. He lifted her a bit more onto the bed, spreading her knees, exposing her bare pussy fully. And then, just when she anticipated him teasing her without mercy, he put his tongue directly on her clit and started licking.

"I really like how your skin," he licked the skin at the top of her mound, "is so smooth. I have wanted to do this ALL DAY."

His tongue moved to trace the outside of her lips. Her breasts were heaving, the nipples fully erect. She massaged one, her eyes closed, as he kissed the inside of her thigh.

"Your pussy," he paused to lick her, covering a wide swath from just above her anus to her clit, "is so edible," he wagged his tongue on her sensitive nub, making her clutch the covers.

He put his hands under her ass, spreading her cheeks wide. His tongue flirted again below her pussy and then penetrated her vagina. His finger soon followed, and another, and soon his tongue and two fingers were playing in and out. His tongue traveled upward and he fondled her g-spot while sucking on her clit. He sucked on it hard. Her breathing went crazy and he felt her muscles all tense at once.

The sexual tension broke like a damn bursting. She thrashed as she had a most glorious orgasm. The covers moved, still clutched in her hands. Her moans rang out in the room. She rode it for a few seconds and then pushed him away as her system overloaded. He continued to kiss her thighs and stomach.

Her hands flew down and again grasped his cock.

"I want you inside me, Derek. Fuck me." It seemed that her orgasm had made her need even stronger. Derek marveled at her energy.

He pulled her all the way out to the edge of the bed, her ass hanging off just slightly. Her legs rested on his shoulders. He was staring straight down at her freshly shaven pussy. His cock was laying on top of her mound. He rocked his hips back and forth, and the tip of his penis nudged her clit.

Mariana thrust her hips up, trying to get him inside of her. "Fuck me, Derek. Fuck me." She repeated it like a mantra.

Derek watched her gaping pussy and could hold out no longer. He grasped his cock and moved his head downward. He thrust forward, just a little, getting just the tip inside. Mariana went wild, bucking her hips upward and pushing him in slightly further.

His body leaned back, withdrawing his penis completely. Mariana whined, feeling around with her hands for it so that she could shove it back in. He grabbed the base and whipped the rest down, smacking the bulk of his cock on her exposed clit. Mariana shuddered in pleasure. By the time her hands reached the area, though, it had disappeared again.

Derek paused one more time and then found her opening and shoved himself deep inside. It was a long, fluid motion. He pulled with his arms at the same time so that there was an audible smacking sound, along with a squishing one. She really was quite drenched from the combination of her own juices and his saliva. He pulled back quickly and repeated, giving her several quick thrusts as deep as he could go.

Mariana moaned. She was already on that knife edge leading to another orgasm. He knew exactly when to tease her and when to pound her hard. She was again lying back and enjoying it.

Derek placed her hand down near his shaft. She ran her fingers along his skin, wet with her juices, as he rocked his body.

"You have a wonderful touch, Mariana," Derek said. "But, I put your hand down there so that you can finger your clit while I fuck you. I cannot do ALL the work."

Derek pushed his arms out and locked them fully outstretched. This created a space between their midsections. They met at their pelvis, but there was room for Mariana to lay her hand across her hip down to her pussy.

With her index finger, Mariana slowly began to stroke her clit with a circular motion. There was enough space between them that Derek could see his fingers play. Her actions were particularly sexy given how her skin moved and stretched. Her shaved pussy was shiny from all the wetness. He started to whisper in her ear.

"I love the way my shaved cock feels inside your shaved pussy. It's all so smooth and warm and wet." Derek pounded a quick bang bang, driving her into the bed.

Mariana whispered back, "Derek, I want you deep inside me."

"You have been driving me wild all day. First, in the cafe, showing off to those men. Does it make you proud to think that they are jerking off right at this very moment, picturing the trollop in the cafe?" Again, a quick double bang. He actually moved her a couple inches away on the bed. She had to hold on to not lose more ground.

"It turned me on that you got so turned on," she told him. "When you started stroking yourself under your shirt, I wanted to go over there and suck your cock." Her breathing got faster as she said this. Derek continued to fuck her in long, strong, deep strokes.

"Right there out in the open?" Derek said.

"Yes," she hissed, picturing it in her mind. "It makes me so..." and Mariana started to thrash under him. Derek realized she was having yet another orgasm. It felt wonderful how her pussy pulsated around him. If he had not already come so few hours ago, he would have lost it right there and spurted his load.

Derek slowed down his pace, giving her a chance to recover and getting a breather himself. He was sweating from the workout. As he fucked her slowly and sensually, Mariana started to recall her dream on the way back from the mall after their hot shoe shopping session. It felt so real. Her mind conjured up images of it, how he pounded her from behind, getting deep. She craved for it to become a reality. She whispered in Derek's ear, suddenly, "Can you fuck me from behind?"

Her request lined up perfectly with Derek's thinking. He stood up and she rotated around, climbing on the bed, supporting herself with her elbows, her back slightly arched so that her ass was lined up. He grabbed her hips firmly, rubbing himself between her exposed cheeks.

"Actually, I have a better idea" He tugged Mariana's hand until she stood up and he led her across the room. She looked confused, and curious.

He led her to the big plate glass door. Both of them stood in front of it naked. And then Derek opened it. They were on the south side of the hotel, so there was another building across a narrow gap. A balcony, only about 2 feet deep and barely wider than the door, jutted out. Derek took Mariana's hand and laid it firmly on the outside railing. He then let go of her hand and circled behind her. The wind whistled between the two buildings, touching her skin. Then he pulled her feet back, and she leaned over the railing, her naked breasts actually hanging over.

Mariana moved her eyes back and forth, up and down. There were so many windows in plain view and she was over a narrow alley. Anyone looking up from below would get quite an eyeful. She was scared, but as Derek entered her pussy, she was also tremendously excited. The danger of getting caught only made it that much more erotic.

"I'm fucking you," Derek said, "for all the world to see. I want everyone to know how sexy you are." He started to pant heavily. Despite only cumming a few hours earlier, Derek knew he was close again.

Mariana said her shoulder at him, "fuck me, Derek," she cried, perhaps louder than she normally would. She was enjoying the performance, for that is what it felt like. Hearing how close he was, she reached between her legs and massaged his balls while he pounded faster and faster. He started to groan. First it was a low sound, almost a growl, and then it became a panting roar as his hips became a blur.

The oscillation of Mariana's tits would have made been quite the sight had anyone even glanced up from the alley. The wind teased her nipples like an invisible lover. It enhanced the wonderful feeling of Derek's cock buried within her.

Her body started to shudder through a series of orgasms. She lost count of them at five. It was really difficult to count anyway, as they seemed to stack one on top of another. Mariana was shocked about how her exhibitionism was affecting her. Being exposed out in the opening like this, with the potential for people to observe them fucking, was like an electrical current leading directly to her pussy.

Derek was also feeling exhilarated by the danger and blatant naughtiness of there coupling on the balcony. His excitement added to Mariana's, and they fed back on each other. Her shuddering orgasms were working like a sucking action on his penis. It felt great, he did not want it to end, he was holding out, but not for long.

He suddenly tensed and yelled, "Oh god!" He filled her pussy with more cum than he would have thought possible. At first he barely could move, and then he continued to rock in and out, spurting more seed within. He did not stop until his penis slipped out of her pussy.

Derek stepped back and admired how the sunlight fell on Mariana's naked body. "Stay right there," he said. He retrieved his phone out of his pants, which were discarded on the floor. It took probably just a minute for him, but it seemed like forever to Mariana, who was nude outside.

Finally, Derek pointed the phone towards her, making sure to get close enough to see some detail, but far away enough to get both her soaked shaved pussy and the rest of her sunlit skin. "Say 'sexy!'"

She twisted her torso so that he even got a portion of her breasts. It was an unbelievable sight. "Sexy," she said, smiling into the camera. The expression on her face, the light on her skin, the brazenness of her shaved pussy made for a glorious picture. It was a photo he would treasure long after.

Mariana let go of the railing and swayed back inside the room. She was not particularly in a hurry. In fact, she did not close the curtains behind her, just the door. She hugged Derek and he returned the hug eagerly. They fell into bed, intertwined naked bodies.

Derek put his fingers inside her again, pistoning them in and out fast and furious. Mariana sighed and took hold of his hand, stopping him. "No more. I cannot take any more. "

"Who's old now?" Derek chuckled, proud to have worn her out for once!

They fell asleep. By the time they both woke up, the sun was starting to set. The feeling of waking up next to such a glorious nude woman filled Derek with pride and happiness. Mariana kissed Derek and gave him one of her fantastic smiles.

"So, what's next?" asked Mariana, a sparkle in her eye.

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers