Marianne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned over and pressed my lips to his ear, “I want to fuck you!”

“We can’t right here!” He smiled.

“But we can in there!” I pointed to the tiny bathroom.

“Well, it could be possible, but people will see us go in.”

“I’ll go in first and won’t lock the door, wait a minute or so and then follow me in.” I reached down and ran my hand over the bulge in his pants.

“See you in a minute then.” He sighed.

I stood up and looked around, everyone seemed to be engrossed in their books or computers or whatever, no one seemed to watch me as I entered the small bathroom. I waited and sure enough less than a minute later Matthew entered. He locked the door behind him and slipped his arms around my waist. We kissed as I began unzipping his pants.

“How should we do this?” He whispered against my lips.

“Sit down!”

I pulled his pants below his hips and he sat down. His hard cock was sticking straight up just waiting for me to sit on it. I stroked him briefly before turning my back to him and hiking up my dress.

I straddled his lap and spread my legs as wide as I could in the cramped bathroom. I was soaking wet and he slid in easily. I leaned forward and put my hands on the door while he put his hands on my hips and began lifting me up and down his long shaft.

“You feel so good Marianne!” He whispered.

I moaned softly trying to keep from being too loud. I hoped the noise from the loud engines would drown out any noises that escaped us. Up till that point we’d had sex in a few public places but for some reason this seemed the most thrilling. I didn’t know if it was because we were flying to a city where no one knew us and we could live as a real couple for several days or maybe just because being with him always felt so sexy and erotic.

It was exhilarating to be riding up and down his hard cock while we were flying 35,000 feet in the air. Up and down he lifted me while thrusting his hips up to meet me, I was on the verge of another climax and hoped we would cum together.

He seemed to last forever as I teetered on the brink of an intense orgasm, I held back as long as I could knowing he’d have to cum soon. Finally he thrust up hard and began grinding his long prick deeper and deeper until I couldn’t hold back any longer.

I saw stars as my orgasm rocked my entire body, I could hear myself moaning and panting as he let out a loud grunt and his climax exploded inside me. I stayed on his lap until I trusted my legs to hold my weight, they felt like jelly and I loved it.

He was breathing hard as I finally stood up and attempted to clean myself up in the cramped space.

“Was it just me or was that incredibly intense?”

“It wasn’t just you, that was amazing! I think the whole plane heard us going at it though.”

I giggled as he stood and tried to clean my wetness off his now flaccid cock. We were so crammed in there it was difficult to move but nonetheless we managed. Once we were cleaned and he was dressed I exited the bathroom. I looked at the first class section and everyone was still engrossed in his or her own thing. I knocked on the bathroom door and Matthew came out behind me.

We laughed as we sat back down, they had to have heard us but no one even looked up. The flight attendant approached us a few minutes later.

“Is there anything you’d like, perhaps a refreshment?” She flashed a knowing smile.

“That would be great, two ginger ales please!” Matthew smiled back and stroked my thigh.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and ran my hand up his thigh. The attendant smiled and walked away to get our drinks.

Matthew leaned close to my ear and whispered, “She knows but I find it a turn on knowing they could hear us.”

“So do I! You bring out the adventurous side in me, or should I say the naughty side.” I cooed into his ear.

“Naughty is good!” He chuckled softly as his hand slid further up my thigh.

The flight attendant came back just then and coughed to get our attention.

“Here you are.” She handed us our drinks and walked away giggling.

We spent the rest of the flight touching and teasing each other, we’d be in a hotel room soon and we’d have a big bed all to ourselves. I had butterflies in my stomach as I imagined the things we’d be doing.

The plane touched down and 40 minutes later we were checking into our hotel. I didn’t see much of the city because Matthew and I were fooling around in the back of the limousine he’d hired to take us to our hotel.

By the time we got to our rooms we couldn’t wait to be rolling around naked in one of the big beds. We had adjoining rooms but didn’t bother to go into his room; we went straight to mine and asked the bellman to leave our luggage in Matthew’s room.

Once the door was closed and locked we embraced and began undressing each other as we made our way to the king size bed. By the time we reached it we were naked and ready for more passion. We stood next to the bed kissing and touching each other. I was lost in Matthew, he was all that mattered and he filled my senses, touching, tasting and feeling. Being alone with him so far away from my real life enabled me to open myself to him in ways I had never done before.

As we kissed and caressed each other I kept thinking how strange it was to feel so totally open and comfortable with a man I had only been with a few days. His kisses were intoxicating and I began feeling dizzy with sensory overload. We sat on the bed and laid back all the while touching and kissing. His tongue was soft and warm in my mouth licking and tasting me; everywhere he licked stoked the fire already burning inside me.

I moaned as his hands began massaging my breasts, my nipples had hardened to dark pink peaks and he began lightly pinching them. I moaned louder into his mouth as he slowly positioned his body over mine; I welcomed him by spreading my legs and wrapping them around his waist, locking them at the ankles while his cock found my moist center.

We moaned in unison as he entered me, it was agonizingly erotic the way he inched deeper into me. I wanted all of him but he continued to tease me by giving me his cock slowly; finally he filled me completely and I sighed. It was so heavenly to have the man I truly loved on top of me making love to me and kissing me with such passion.

We moved in a perfect rhythm, he would slowly thrust into me and I would raise my hips to meet each thrust. After a short time the sensations overwhelmed me and I felt myself rising on the crest of my climax. I teetered on the brink for a short time before falling and giving into the most amazing orgasm he’d given me. That’s an amazing feat considering he had given me so many incredible orgasms up until that point. I don’t know if it was the openness I felt towards him or the fact that we were far from everything that symbolized our real lives; all I know is I was his and I wanted only him forever.

We made love for a long time in the same position, we were content to feel the closeness and romance that seems to come natural when you’re a couple in a hotel room. We moaned and cried out without inhibition, we didn’t care who heard us, we were free and loving every second of it. He always made me feel so good and I always made noise when it came to our passion but this was different. It was even better than the time we spent at his apartment.

After I had climaxed several times (I wasn’t counting) we changed positions, we rolled over so I was now on top of him and I relished in the feeling of my nipples rubbing across his chest as I rode him slowly. Once I felt my climax building I knew I couldn’t continue this slow pace and I quickly began to slide faster up and down his hard cock until I climaxed hard.

I could hear his cock sliding in and out of me and the sound drove me wild, I began to quicken my pace even more before he put his hands on my hips to slow me down.

“Not so fast, I don’t want to cum yet.” He said softly.

I did as he asked and went back to slowly riding his cock; he was thrusting his hips up to meet me, which caused him to go even deeper. I wanted to feel him slamming into me, there are times when you want to make love and there are times that you need to be fucked…it was time for the latter!

I began moaning and grinding his cock deeper inside me. He knew I was waiting for him to fuck me hard but he made me wait a little while longer as he lifted his rear off the bed and ground deeper inside me. I climaxed again and in the throws of my orgasm he gave me what I was waiting for, he started to fuck me hard.

He started by dropping his rear back down then lifting me slightly so he could slam into me. I lifted myself up and let my breasts sway in front of his face; he sucked my right nipple into his mouth while he continued to thrust powerfully in and out of my wet pussy. I cried out his name loudly as my climax rocked me, I collapsed onto him as I felt his cock shoot his creamy load deep inside me.

He held me for a while and we kissed until he was no longer hard and slipped out of my cum soaked pussy.

“Should we try out that bathtub?” He said quietly.

“Yes, as soon as I can walk!” I licked his neck.

“If you do things like that we won’t make it to the bathtub.” He gripped my ass tightly in both hands.

“MMMmmm, we should probably hurry then.”

I reluctantly climbed off of him, the instant I moved I longed for his arms to be around me again. He put his hands on my shoulders and we walked to the bathroom. It was large; in fact the whole place was pretty big. I hadn’t noticed before because I was focused only on Matthew and making love with him.

“I love this place! It’s so big!”

“I’m glad you like it. Can you believe that on Monday you hardly said two words to me?” He laughed and smacked my bottom.

“Hey!” I jumped.

He turned on the water in the bathtub. It was a large roman style tub with two seats on opposite sides and spa jets all around. It looked big enough to have a lot of fun. I slipped my arms around his waist and kissed his back while he filled the tub and turned the jets on.

“Maybe we should rinse off before we get in the bath?” He asked as I licked his shoulder.

“Whatever you say, I’m all yours!” I lightly bit his bicep and ran my hands down his sides.

“Oh how I’d love to believe that.” He said sadly.

“Let’s not ruin the time we have by dwelling on other things.” I cooed into his ear.

“MMMmmmm, you have a way of making me forget everything but you.”

“I know the feeling!”

I stepped in front of him and we kissed, our tongues found each other quickly and began licking and tasting the sweetness of the others mouth. I love his kisses they seem to melt me and nothing else ever matters but Matthew and being with him.

“Let’s rinse, I’m anxious to get you in that tub.” He said breathlessly.

We stepped in the shower and quickly washed each other only slowing down to stroke and tease the tender places. I loved washing his body, the way he got slippery from the soap and my hand glided over his skin. I washed his chest and made sure to graze his nipples, despite the warm water they grew instantly hard. I laughed as he shuddered when I lightly pinched one and rolled it between my fingers.

“You’re making my toes tingle!” He laughed and began washing my breasts and teasing my nipples.

“This is fun!” I said and I slowly lowered my hands to his already hard cock. I stroked him with my soapy hands till he moaned with pleasure then I began caressing his balls till they grew tight in my hands.

“We should hurry and get in the tub before I take you right now!” His voice was raw with passion.

“Take me wherever you please, I’m yours to have!” I smiled sweetly.

“I wish you were!” He whispered then swept me into his arms and kissed me. His tongue slid possessively into my mouth tasting and taking what was his. He massaged my breasts and roughly pinched my nipples while he pushed me back into the stream of water.

The soap rinsed off our writhing bodies and he quickly broke the kiss and turned me around. He ran his hands up and down my backside, spreading my cheeks and sliding his finger around my ass. I shivered with anticipation wondering if he was going to fuck my ass again.

“Not this time!” He growled and bent me forward.

His fingers began lightly pulling on my lips and pinching my swelling clit. I moaned as he slid two fingers inside me. He drove them in and out till I climaxed on his hand he then stood and thrust his prick inside me. I cried out as he slammed into me.

“You’re mine, all mine!” He repeated over and over as he pounded in and out of my pussy.

He waited till I climaxed again then he withdrew his still pulsing cock and turned me around. He pressed me up against the wall and lifted my right leg and lowered his body so he’d be able to enter me. He slid in quickly and again began to slam in and out of me till he made me climax again.

He began kissing my neck as I came, I cried out his name and clung to him to keep from collapsing.

“Say you’re mine Marianne, say you’re mine!” He whispered against my neck.

“I’m yours baby, all yours!” I whispered through gasps of pleasure.

He continued to drive himself deeper as I climaxed, he was so forceful my left leg was lifting off the shower floor with each powerful thrust. He slid his other hand under my rear and lifted me; I wrapped both legs around his waist and climaxed again as I rode up and down his cock.

He carried me to the door of the shower and opened it with is foot; he carried me to the tub as if I weighed nothing and lowered both of us into the tub. I was on top and continued to ride him while the spa jets forced water and bubbles all around us.

He seemed to want to possess every inch of me as he shoved his cock deeper and grunted like a wild animal. It was incredibly erotic, I felt desirable and sexy as we made love passionately in the warm water. I climaxed again and this time I felt him explode inside me. He moaned my name over and over as his creamy load spilled within my contracting pussy.

He sighed and continued to repeat my name as he held me tightly to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and lightly kissed his neck as he stroked my hair. The spa was so relaxing I felt like falling asleep with him inside me; unfortunately we had to move some time. Once his cock was flaccid it slipped out and we knew it was time to get out of the tub.

“I suppose we should clean the tub up a bit before the maid comes in tomorrow.” I said as I caressed his perfect ass.

“Yeah, we probably should.”

He was draining the water and rinsing down the tub while I continued to rub his wet body. I loved feeling his tight muscles under my hands, I loved watching them flex and move with every action he did whether it was walking or making love to me. I felt giddy as we walked back into my room and lay out on the bed to relax.

“I love you Marianne!” He whispered into the nape of my neck.

“I love you too Matthew, more than I ever imagined I could love anyone.” I was on the verge of tears.

“Then why…”

“Please, don’t say it, we both know the reason and I’d rather not discuss our real lives while we are here. I want to enjoy this time with you as a couple, something we can’t do back home.”

He sighed, “I know, I’m sorry! I won’t bring it up again.”

I rolled on my side and he snuggled up behind me, he slipped his arms around me and held me tight. His naked skin felt so good next to mine; I could never tire of feeling him this way. I relished the feeling of knowing he loved me and wanted to please me. I closed my eyes with thoughts of spending the rest of my life with him.

We fell asleep a short time later and woke up in a dark room. He rolled away from me to turn on the bedside light. The light blinded me for a few minutes but I could feel him rubbing my breasts. I moaned as I felt his warm mouth suck my hard nipple into his mouth.

We made love slowly and passionately; I enjoyed feeling his weight on top of me while his muscles flexed and contracted between my thighs. I climaxed quickly and was pleased when he slipped out of me and slid down my body. I felt his mouth slurping up my juices as he rubbed my clit. I came again and he rolled me onto my stomach.

I spread my legs as he positioned himself on my back, I felt him enter me and slowly slide in and out of my pussy. I pushed my ass up so I could feel all of him inside me, he thrust deeper and I felt as he began to swell and pulse. I knew he was close to climaxing and I knew I probably would as soon as he did so I let him go at his own pace.

He ground deeper into me and I felt him shudder as he pumped his hot cum inside me. I didn’t climax as I thought I would, I was enjoying feeling him too much to achieve my own orgasm.

“Did you cum?” He asked, panting.

“I did before.”

He rolled off of me and I rolled onto my back. I smiled up at him as he laid his hand on my belly. He smiled as his hand went lower and lower till he was rubbing my clit.

“I want you to cum again!”

I felt his two fingers enter me and drive in and out of me until my legs were shaking and I was quivering on his hand.

“That’s more like it!” He smiled and climbed off the bed to retrieve some towels.

“Here you go my love.” He placed the towel between my legs and sat on the edge of the bed.

“I’m a little bit hungry, how about you?”

I sat up and watched as he wiped the remains of my fluids from his flaccid cock. He turned to look at me and smiled again. He flashed his perfect white teeth at me and I felt my heart skip a beat.

“I’m very hungry! There are some great places to eat in San Francisco and I want to take you to all of them.”

“Well, I was actually thinking more along the lines of room service.” I smiled wickedly at him.

“Oh really? What’s on the menu for dessert?” He smiled back.

“Hmmm, I can think of something.” I spread my legs and tossed the towel on the floor.

“MMMMmmm, that looks fantastic, I think I’ll have to eat that!” He dove on the bed and we kissed.

“Let me grab the room service menu and we’ll order some food, I want to sample my dessert before the food arrives.”

He got up and retrieved the menu; we ordered steak and potatoes, soft drinks and bottled water. Before he hung up he added strawberries and whipped cream to the order. I blushed when he told the person on the other end of the phone he wanted the whole can of whipped cream.

“I can’t wait to lick that whipped cream off of every inch of your glorious body.” He said as he climbed on the bed.

We made love again and had just finished when there was a knock at the door. I scrambled into the bathroom and hid there until Matthew opened the door. He had slipped into a bathrobe and threw it down when he saw me naked and sitting on the counter. I smiled as he rushed towards with a huge hard on.

He stood between my legs and I wrapped them around his waist as his rigid cock slipped between my wet folds. We fucked fast and hard and both came quickly. I jumped off the counter and we both slid into the comfy bathrobes the hotel provided.

When we came out of the bathroom I saw he had flowers and candles set up for me. The fireplace was also lit and the room was dark except for the glow of the fire and flickering candles. It was so beautiful and romantic I started to cry. I had never been treated so wonderful in my entire life and I was overwhelmed by the experience.

“You are so wonderful! Thank you!” I leapt into his arms and lavished his face with kisses.

“Anything for my lady!” He said as he kissed my neck.

He pulled out my chair and I sat down, he walked around to the other chair and sat down. His face looked even more handsome in the candlelight and I felt myself growing wet and my pussy began to ache for him again. I was never into sex before but Matthew seemed to have awakened a sexual fiend inside me and I was enjoying it.