Maria's Abandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I can live with that as long as it keeps you from asking every other night! I never knew you were such a voyeur Nick? I'd better be the only one you're sneaking peeks at!"

"Believe me Maria, only you!"

Four nights later, Nick stepped out into the darkness of the night, a low moon hung in the sky. The view into the bathroom was very clear. Nick didn't tell Maria about the camera he brought out with him, but he wanted to have a memory of this fantasy.

Maria came into the bathroom and stepped in front of the shower. She looked out and paused, then removed her robe. It slipped past her cleavage and across her breasts until they were free of the material. Maria's nipples were hard already, either from the excitement of what she was doing or from the material sliding across her nipples or both. She stood at the window and brought her hands to her breasts. Nick hadn't asked her to do anything other than shower, but she gave him quite a sight as her thin fingers lightly circled her nipples.

Maria then got into the shower and began to soap her body. Nick watched the suds drip down her neck onto her breasts. From there, gravity picked it up as it suds slid quickly from her nipples down under her breasts and onto her stomach, where it made its way down in front of her hips. Maria moved slowly and raised her arms to give him a good view. Nick couldn't tell for sure, but Maria's other hand was sliding along her sex. She really started to enjoy this exhibitionism. She couldn't see a thing outside the window in the dark yard, but knew that she was being watched and that excited her.

Maria's finger was circling her clit when she realized she was daydreaming. She also realized she was close to the point of no return, so she turned off the water and stepped out into the room to dry off. Nick moved to a higher point in the yard so that he could see into the room better. Maria was standing at a mirror drying her hair. Her back curved down and her derrière blossomed out below it.

Nick snapped back to reality as Maria turned toward the far door, putting her back to him. She was combing her hair, her small back and full round bottom now directly facing him. 'My God, what a great ass she has.' Nick thought again. ' She is so hot. I should be making love to her ever day!'

Just then the door swung opened as Maria moved out of the room. Maria came to the backdoor of the house a minute later. As planned, she wore nothing. Nick put his camera on night mode. It was amazing how well he could see with that setting turned on. Maria walked out onto the patio and started across the lawn, her breasts and hips swaying as she walked toward him. He watched her dart her eyes over to the neighbor's house behind the set of pine trees, then back at the other neighbor's house down the hill on the garage side of their house.

She remembered, earlier in the day, how she was worried about being caught and was surprised at how nonchalant Nick was about her being nude in the yard.

"Maria, it'll be after midnight." Nick had said. "The neighbors will be asleep and even if they're not, it's really dark outside. It would be really difficult to see you out there. It's not as though they'll be waiting at the window wondering if you were coming out in the nude. People don't see what they don't expect to see."

As Maria moved out into the yard, she knew that he was right about that. The other two houses were dark and she could not see Nick, though she knew he was no more than twenty feet away. As planned, she walked toward the back of the yard, turned left, and walked away toward the corner where there was a little garden with a flat bench. It would also be the furthest point from their house, which made it even more exciting because of the distance to the safety of their home. Maria liked the sensation of the cool summer air on her naked flesh. She felt very naughty and thought to herself, 'I could get used to doing this, and it really feels so sexy.'

Satisfied with the images his camera caught, Nick placed it down and approached Maria. When he got close, he moved up behind her as planned. Maria was still somewhat startled when Nick's hands gently took hold of her waist from behind.

"I saw you come out of your house, you're so sexy. Do you always come out into your yard naked like this?"

"Sometimes." Maria answered as thought talking to a stranger. "The air feels so nice against my skin."

"You are very beautiful, Maria." Nick slid his hands down her hips, around the outside of her butt, back around to the front of her thighs, then slowly up past her hips and torso until stopping on her breasts. They felt full and heavy in his hands. With each movement, he could feel Maria's anticipation and excitement grow. Her breaths became louder and shorter with each successive touch. Nick put his lips against her hair and kissed her neck and ears. His warm breath brushed her ear as she rested her body back against him.

Maria could feel Nick's erection against her back through the sweat pants he wore into the yard. Nick slid his hands over Maria's breasts and stroked her nipples as he worked on her ears. Maria loved this, but wanted him quickly. She moved one hand across her chest, over Nick's hand, then down across her torso onto her neatly trimmed pussy. She slid her fingers right through the lips, catching her clit at the top of the movement. She moaned as her body did a little dip. Now she wanted him and spun around to face him. Maria opened her mouth and swallowed Nick's tongue with a very passionate kiss. Nick was a little stunned at the speed and force of that kiss as Maria took command of their session. She pulled his sweats down and jumped up, throwing both legs around his hips. Nick caught her and held her as Maria pushed her wet bottom against him. It was all Nick could do to line up his throbbing cock with Maria's pussy. When he did, it was like putting it into a hot fire. Maria's pussy enveloped him and the heat allowed him full entry on the first thrust.

They fucked that way for a few minutes until Nick shot his load into her. But Maria wasn't ready to stop. She lay down onto the little garden bench, put her legs into the air and pulled Nick down on top of her again. Nick didn't think he could be ready so quickly, but Maria was masterful and she took hold of his balls and massaged them perfectly, not too hard. She worked her hands up around his member and leaned forward to tease it with just her lips and tip of her tongue. Nick was ready again in record time.

When he leaned down Maria put her hands around his ass and pulled him into her. She then wrapped her legs around him as well and all four limbs pulled his pelvis against her sex. It was like behind pulled by two ropes as Nick's pubic area smacked against Maria's wet pussy; his cock going deep inside. The slapping wet sound kept Nick very hard but he knew he wouldn't come for a while again, so he started giving into the thrusts and fucked Maria very hard. He knew they would both be sore the next day.

What he forgot about was her volume. As she pulled Nick into her opening she started making loud noises.

"Uuhhh! Uuhhh! Uuhhh!" Followed by her dirty talking. "Oooh, listen to that. I'm so wet. Push that cock inside me, harder, harder! Oh! Come on baby. Fuck me hard! Yes, yes, you're dick feels so big! That's it! Bang my fucking cunt!"

"Maria, we're outside, just a little lower, someone might hear you."

But Maria was gone now and could care less. "You wanted to fuck me out here and you got your wish." Maria thrust herself harder against him as he returned the favor. "That's it, keep going, ahhhhh!" Maria came as she urged him on.

Maria could have multiple orgasms very easily as long as she felt pressure against her pussy. Nick knew that and kept pressing his pubic bone into hers, even though he was getting tired. He put his hands on her tits as they fucked, circling and pulling them, as she let go another orgasm.

"Ahhhh! Yes. Aooahh!"

A light went on in the house next door and Nick thought he could see someone near the window.

"Maria, sshhh, the light's on next door. I think someone's there."

"No, no, don't stop. I'm going to come ... a ... gen!" She pleaded.

Then Nick heard his neighbor Tim call into the darkness. "Anyone out there!"

That set Maria off.

"Oh my God ... Fuck me. Yes. I'm commmminnngg! Oh, oh, Ooohh!"

Nick tried to muffle her shout by putting his hand over her mouth, but it didn't dampen the sound all that much until she finally relaxed her body.

Nick didn't know what to do about his neighbor and did what most people do when confronted with an awkward situation; he ignored it and tried to stay quiet to avoid any questions. "It was quite dark, but how could the neighbor have missed that last salvo." He thought to himself.

Maria rose from the bench and started walking back to the house. She was enjoying her nudity now and showed no sign of modesty. In fact, she spun around with her hands up in the air a few times telling Nick how great it felt. This time though, it wasn't as dark because of the light coming from the neighbor's house. The back yard was partially lit and he could certainly see that she was nude and was sure that anyone looking down into the yard could as well.

"Maria, get inside! I'm sure someone could see if they looked out."

"You said it was too dark and I really couldn't see you in the yard at all. This is fine, really." In actuality, Maria was feeling excitement at the thought of being seen.

"I know, but it's a little brighter on our lawn now with that light on in the window."

Maria headed toward the light. "You're right, I can see much better now." She teased him as she reached her arms above her head and pirouetted. "It feels so nice out here now. I just want to walk around the yard and enjoy this feeling. I'm sure no one is looking.."

Maria was wrong about that as they found out a moment later.

"Nick, Maria? Is that you out there?" Tim was definitely calling to them and must have seen them. He HAD to have heard them. But rather than panicking, Nick found his erection growing again as he watched Maria's nude body in the dark yard set against the lights coming from Tim's house. It was like an artist's rendering. After a few moments, Maria strutted back toward their house, her modesty abandoned, as Tim's call went unanswered.

Maria and Nick were both taken by the experience. They suddenly found more time at night for lovemaking with both of them trying to stifle her volume. The more Nick thought about her walking around the yard nude, the more he wanted to do it again. For Maria, the sensations of the warm air on her body and the breeze blowing over her skin during sex had her wanting more as well. She also felt a little tingle whenever she thought about the lights going on next door. So did Nick. They mentioned it to each other, but neither felt comfortable about their true feelings.

Tim had briefly mentioned that night to Nick, who ignored any hint that Tim actually did see and hear Maria. Although Tim really couldn't see clearly, he remembered thinking about Maria's curvy form, which was impressive since she wore nothing to hold her shape in place. Tim didn't say anything about what he heard, but he spent a few nights masturbating as much over the sounds as the visions. He never expected Maria to be that wild. The images of Maria in the shower and out on the dark lawn started to fixate on Tim's thoughts.

A few weeks later, Maria was putting out some trash and noticed Tim out in his yard. It was almost dark. Nick was working late on a power problem at local school, hoping the gig would land him a permanent job.

.

Tim waved and called over to her, "Hi Maria, where's Nick?"

"Oh, he's working. It'll be a late one tonight I'm afraid." She wondered what Tim really did see and hear her that night in the yard. For some strange reason, she wanted to test him. "Nick always seems to work late when I have a mess on my hands."

"Isn't that the way it always goes?" Tim bantered.

"Always." She laughed. "Well, I need to put the kids to bed and take a nice long shower to unwind. Seeya."

About an hour later Maria stared out into the darkness and turned on the shower. She couldn't see a thing outside, but the thought of someone out there watching really excited her. She sure gave Tim enough information to act upon, 'Tim wouldn't be brazen enough to get a close view, would he?' Her stomach did a quick series of flip-flops at the idea that Tim might actually be out there watching.

Her thoughts drifted back to that day when Nick and Tim were watching her and she started to fantasize about the experience of being ogled by two men. She knew Tim had been paying closer attention to her ever since that day and that only added fuel to her inexplicable feelings of naughty excitement as she stepped into the shower, not knowing whether Tim would be out there or not.

After their earlier conversation Tim made several trips into his yard and was eventually rewarded when the light of Maria's bathroom window came on. His heart quickened as he watched the windows open and the light flood onto the back yard. Maria said that Nick wasn't home and Tim remembered what Nick had said about her not being able to see without her glasses. So Tim took a chance. With his heart beating loudly and sweat dripping from his brow, he moved into Maria's yard and settled himself with a direct view of her window. He jumped each time a headlight went by, thinking it could be Nick, but he couldn't walk away from the seeing Maria's beautiful form again.

Maria was getting lost in her fantasy now and began to move her hands along her body. Fantasizing that Nick's hands where caressing her while Tim watched from the yard. She started to moan as her fingers found their way to the warmth between her legs. She pushed open the window even more as her excitement grew.

Tim saw her beautiful body appear in the window and heard what sounded like moaning. He crept forward to get a better view, but tripped over some of the shrubs. He quickly gathered himself and looked up satisfied that Maria showed no reaction. In reality, Maria thought she heard something. Apprehension took her at first, but then she realized she was enjoying her exhibitionism and returned to her fantasy. She pushed the window open just a bit more.

He watched as her hand cupped her breast while her other hand went down between her legs. It was quite apparent by her motion what was happening.

"Mmmm." Her next moan seemed to reach into Tim's pants.

'Oh my God, I can't believe it.' He thought. Watching her naked was one thing, but Maria was getting off in front of him!"

"Ooooowww. Aahhhh!" A soft sexy moan drifted from the bathroom.

Tim watched as Maria pushed herself near orgasm, her breasts rising and falling as her hand moved down her body. He moved closer figuring she couldn't see him. With a clear view of Maria's entire body, Tim and opened his shorts and began to slide his hand up and down his throbbing member.

Maria's shoulders pushed forward, squeezing her breasts together.

Tim began picking up his pace.

Maria began leaning her head back in pleasure.

"Ooh, Oooh, Oooh Owwwwhhh!" She began to climax.

Tim couldn't believe what he was seeing. A moment later Tim shot his semen onto ground as light poured from the open window.

"Ummph!" His voice was deep and the words spilled from his lips.

Maria heard the sound. 'Oh my, that sounded very close. He really IS watching me!' She thought to herself.

Suddenly, an overwhelming sense of guilt washed over Maria. She started to feel like she had cheated on Nick. She really enjoyed getting off with someone watching, but she made a quick affirmation that Nick would need to be around from now on. In fact, she suddenly realized what a dangerous game she was playing.

'Okay Tim, enjoy your last look.' She had made up her mind. The only problem was, he was still out there and she had to get out of the shower.

Maria walked over to the window. Her almost perfectly shaped breasts and hardened nipples centered the window frame. Tim had scrambled back behind some shrubs, but stopped as Maria came toward the window. The light from behind her created a silhouette that could have been an artist's painting. Tim thought it was most beautiful image he'd ever seen.

"Nick, is that you out there?" Maria said nervously, hoping the mention of Nick's name would scare Tim, or whomever, away. It was then that Maria noticed a light on in Tim's yard – It IS Tim! Fighting off her fear, Maria opened the window wide. Tim's silence gave Maria a sense of power over him as she realized he was cowering in the darkness.

"Nick? Don't play games or I'll come right out there in my birthday suit!"

Just then, Tim noticed headlights in the driveway. Before he could move, a car door closed. He had been so enraptured of Maria at the window that he didn't notice in time.

'Oh, shit. Nick will kill me for sure!' Tim tried to stay immobile while Nick went into the house. Luck was not on his side, however, as Nick came around the back of the house instead of the front. Tim hoped darkness was his friend.

Nick approached the back entrance to the house, about thirty feet from where Tim was crouched in the dark. He put his briefcase on top of one of the trashcans as he turned to open the backdoor. His briefcase fell off and as he went to retrieve it, he knocked the can over. The storm door slammed closed at the same time causing a horrific noise.

Inside the house, Maria had just thrown on her bathrobe. When she heard the noise she became frightened for a moment, but curiosity got the better of her and she came through the den approaching the backdoor.

'Could he be that brazen to come to the backdoor?' Maria thought to herself. As she got nearer, she breathed a sigh of relief as Nick's voice sounded out in the darkness.

"What the hell!" Nick busied himself picking up the trashcan and his briefcase.

"Nick, was that you out there?" Maria was hoping that perhaps Nick really was her voyeur.

"Yeah, sorry for the noise. I'm such a klutz sometimes." He continued embarrassed.

Maria opened the door to let him in and Nick immediately noticed her bathrobe. Holding the door open made it part down the middle, showing lots of cleavage.

"Now that's something to come home to! Feeling a little lonely there little lady?" He teased.

"I just got out of the shower." She sounded more defensive that she should.

"So then, just come out here where I can get a good look at my beautiful wife."

Before she knew it, Nick had pulled her out onto the back lawn, gave her a kiss, and pulled open her robe, exposing her breasts.

"Nick! No, not now!"

"But you look so gorgeous and it's been a long day, Maria. Let me see you."

"But!" Maria didn't want to give a hint as to what had been happening in case Nick took it the wrong way. At the same time, her loins were still on fire from before and she really wanted him.

"How long have you been out here?" She asked with hesitant curiosity.

"Why, you been wandering around half naked in that robe?" He teased. He could see in her eyes that she was hiding something, maybe even the fact that she really was wandering around back here in that robe. That didn't bother him as much as it excited him. "Let's see what you were showing off!"

Nick leaned forward and kissed Maria as he loosened her robe and slid it down off her shoulders. Maria protested softly as it fell to the ground, but she was quite excited herself.

"No Nick. I..." She was afraid that Tim was still in eyeshot, not knowing how close he really was, but as Nick's hands slid down her back, she convinced herself that he had to have run away now that her husband had returned.