Maria's Interrogation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strung up by her hands in the boy's mother's own house, stripped bare in every way a person could, all Maria could do was gulp, gasp, and shiver each time Shirley Dixon decided to tweak her grape sized nipples yet again.

"What was that?" Shirley sniped with contempt.

Swallowing hard, Maria bowed her neck and against her better judgment attempted to repeat her answer.

"Ye... ," she tried to say, but was abruptly cut off when Shirley shoved several of the fingers she'd just fucked Maria between Maria's lips.

"Yeah Bitch... choke on your own lust," Shirley's glare clearly accused, forcing the handcuffed woman to taste the residue of her own shameful want.

Teetering there for a moment with the temptation to see how many of her cum-soaked fingers she could force Maria to suckle, Shirley relented, easing those two embedded fingers from her friend's lips as a far more devious mental image took root inside her head.

Shivering with excitement as Maria quickly tried replenishing the lost oxygen in her lungs, Shirley took a half step back then angled her left up foot up on the edge of the tub. Knowing she had nowhere near the dexterity or flexibility of her youth, Shirley was still determined to give her serendipitous thought a try.

Adding her right foot once her left was on solid ground, with the cat-like reflexes of a girl half her age, Shirley was now standing directly above Maria as she continued to hang there cuffed to the rod, naked in every possible way.

Before Maria could even begin to grasp what was going on, Shirley had unbuttoned her slacks and allowed them, along with her panties, to drop down past her knees. Less than 30 seconds after taking her perch in front of Maria on the edge of the tub, Shirley Dixon's aroused pussy was mere inches from her friend's stunned face.

The same submissive weakness that had led Maria to succumb to Caleb's wares had now put her in an even more compromising position with the boy's mother. Even though it was barely 10 in the morning, there was a definite drunken malaise in Maria Lombardi's chestnut brown eyes as the pink orchid of Shirley's vagina bloomed before her.

Taking her left hand and sliding her fingers through the tangled clump of Maria's thick hair, Shirley unrepentantly pulled her friend's face forward until Maria's lips and nose mashed into her slick folds.

"Now eat my pussy," Shirley whistled through her teeth as she added her right hand to her left and began fucking the handcuffed woman's face.

Swirling her hips in short, sensual circles as she held Maria's head snugly in place, Shirley kept grinding forward until her friend's pale cheeks were shiny with her arousal.

"YES... YEESSSS," the black woman let out a trembling gasp each time Maria's nose grazed across her fattening clit.

Kneading her fingertips into Maria's scalp as she rhythmically quickened her pace, Shirley's heart raced seeing the way her fully gorged labia expanded across the cuffed woman's mouth. Relatively sure this was the first time Maria had ever done such a thing with another woman, it only added to the explosive current building inside her. Seeing the way Maria complied to her every whim, the overriding sense of power she'd usurped pushed Shirley right to the edge of release.

"Open your eyes and look up at me while you slurp my cunt," Shirley snarled, her words showering down on Maria with crude, demonic calm.

Doing as she was told before she could really think twice, Maria's eyelids flipped open and she tilted her gaze upwards slightly while keeping her lips glued on Shirley's cooch. It was impossible to miss the enamored glow in her co-worker's twisted and contorting face as Shirley's pussy continued to splash its musky contents down over her cheeks and chin.

Much the same way Caleb had taken selfish glee when Maria dropped to her knees to give him head, Caleb's own mother seemed to have an identical reaction as she used her friend's mouth for her own lurid gratification.

"UUHHH... UUHHH... AAAHHH... ," Shirley's groans of pleasure echoed through the bathroom, loud enough that they certainly carried all the way down the hall to her son's bedroom.

Now it was just a matter of friction and will. Knowing she could cum anytime she wanted, Shirley continued to rut her crotch against Maria's lips with savage grace, massaging her fingers through the spastic woman's hair as her arms hung outstretched to each side.

The fuse had been lit and Shirley could feel it sparking through her womb as her friend's tongue darted and spun blindly through her quim. Positioning Maria's head to ensure their gazes remained locked, Shirley watched as the woman who'd violated the ultimate trust with her son took the full brunt of her orgasm.

"JEEEEEZZZUUSSS... CHRRRIIIISSSTTT," Shirley tensed violently then spat, her feet rocking on their perch on the tub as she buffered the full weight of her crotch against Maria's churning mouth.

Reaching around with her right hand, Shirley cupped it beneath Maria's chin and allowed the nectar flowing from her steaming slit to collect in her palm. When she finally pulled back, Shirley held her hand open and watched as Maria lapped the slick sheen like a thirsty kitten.

Her calves essentially jelly as the tremors of her release sizzled through every nerve of her body, Shirley rubbed the tip of her thumb across Maria's drenched lips. Guiding that hand slowly down Maria's chest, Shirley grazed it over the swells of both breasts before brushing it across Maria's white belly. Twisting her wrist around, Shirley pushed her hand between Maria's thighs until she'd clasped it tight around the naked woman's molten fissure.

"You want me to get that key and let you down?" Shirley smiled a devious smile.

"... Yes... " Maria voice creaked with clear submission.

Rotating her fingers several times through the distended folds of Maria's labia, Shirley then leaned in close to her friend's ear and whispered another question.

"You need to get fucked again... don't you?"

The disheveled nod of Maria's head communicated far more urgency than any words ever could.

Spreading her feet in anticipation of what was to come, Maria took a tentative step backwards to allow Shirley space to step back down, the entire time keeping her gaze fixed on the woman still towering over top of her. Shaking the life back into her weary arms, Maria braced her already exhausted body for the next round. If it wasn't for the cuffs holding her up however, she may have crumpled into a heap on the floor when she felt the words shoot like daggers from Shirley's lips.

"Caleb... get back in here," Maria heard Shirley exclaim.

"... what... ," she tried gleaning some sense from Shirley's stoic eyes, but the sound of footsteps drifting towards the bathroom caused Maria to simply bow her head.

Giving her son a nod of wicked acknowledgement as he entered the doorway, Shirley could see his cock was still standing at full attention as he surveyed the obscenity in front of him. The juices he'd carved from Maria earlier still glistening on his slab of solid onyx as he approached her from behind.

"Go ahead Baby... finish what you started," Shirley said to her son before reaching down to fish the keys to the cuffs out of her pants pocket.

"She's all yours," Shirley added before giving her son a peck on the cheek then tossing the key back on the sink.

Shirley then exited the bathroom, closing the door behind her before staggering down the hall to her room to get some rest.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed it!!

12