Maria's Life Goes Bad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Salud!" she said, looking at her hosts while she licked her lips.

All three of the MacGregors laughed, and Don cried "Bravo!"

"Well," said old man MacGregor, "I can see that we have a woman to be reckoned with here. Do you want salt or a slice of lime, Maria?"

"No thank you, sir. This beer will do fine," and she took a large gulp of the beer that Heather handed her.

Heather, who was well into her second large vodka martini, put her arm around Maria's waist and gave her a close hug. "Well done, Maria. I can see that you're going to liven up our evenings. Now then, let's all take our seats before dinner gets cold."

The dinner went well, and Heather made sure everyone's wine glass never went empty. The conversation flowed easily. Several questions were directed at Maria about her private life, but she skillfully avoided giving the MacGregors any information about her background. At times, Maria looked over at Heather, and was pleasantly surprised to see that Heather was looking at her. Maria smiled coyly at her boss, and Heather always smiled warmly back. And the same thing happened whenever she looked over at Don. He always seemed to be looking at her too. Maria was pleased. Her new employers seemed to like her.

At around 9:30 Maria realized that she was feeling very tired, and the wine was having an effect. She stood up and thanked her hosts for a lovely evening and announced that she was going to bed.

Don jumped to his feet, beating his sister by a fraction of a second.

"Let me escort you back to your room," said Don. "It's your first day here and we wouldn't want you to get lost in the mansion." He smiled at his weak joke.

"Thank you Don. That will be nice." Maria took Don's offered arm and they walked out of the room, neither of them seeing the venomous look that Heather was directing at her brother.

When they reached her room, Don took hold of Maria's shoulders and turned her to face him. "Here we are, young lady, home at last."

"Thank you again for a lovely evening, Don," and she leaned forward to politely kiss his cheek. Just as she got to his face, Don turned his head quickly and her kiss landed right on his lips.

Startled, Maria drew back with a light cry. "Oh!"

Don merely smiled, reached past her and opened her door. "Good night, Maria. Pleasant dreams! I'll see you in the morning."

Maria walked into her room in a daze, and closed the door. She leaned against the door, her mind racing. She put a fingertip to her lips, recalling the sensation of Don's lips pressed briefly against hers. My first day on the job, and already I've been kissed by one of the executives, she thought. This job could get very interesting.

When Don got back to the dining room his sister glared at him. "You didn't invite yourself into her room, then?" she hissed at him.

Don gave Heather a smile. "Of course not, sister dear; that would be very impolite. But I'm sure that Maria will be giving me an invitation soon enough."

Heather shot him a furious look. "Male chauvinist bastard," she spat, and stormed out of the dining room.

"What was that all about?" asked William, who was completely puzzled by the sudden outburst from his daughter.

"I'm not sure Dad. I could be wrong, but I think I detected a trace of jealousy."

"Jealousy? Who's jealous? And jealous of what?"

Don smiled at his dad. "This house has suddenly gotten a lot more interesting. Good night, Dad."

* * * *

Heather was in the office very early next morning. She went straight to the video monitoring room. Her timing was perfect as she watched a naked Maria rise from bed and vanish into the bathroom. A short time later, she reappeared and did a series of exercises in the bedroom, bending and stretching, still naked. It was an erotic sight and Heather watched closely until Maria went back into the bathroom.

Heather was still angry about what happened after dinner the previous evening. She was angry at her brother for taking Maria back to her room. Heather had planned on doing that, and had planned on giving the girl a long affectionate hug, maybe even a kiss, but Don had ruined the plan. But she was also angry at herself. Her emotional outburst must have made Don curious, and the last thing she needed was for Don to wonder about her keen interest in the beautiful new employee. Her lesbian nature was nobody's business but her own.

Heather was also a bit worried. It was clear that Don was also very interested in Maria, and Heather realized that her brother was now a competitor for Maria's affections. She had planned for the seduction of Maria to be slow and careful, but that plan was certainly not going to work. She feared that Don would get Maria into bed first if she moved too slowly. Heather needed a new plan, and fast.

When Maria arrived at work, Heather ushered her quickly into her office and closed the door.

"Is anything wrong?" asked Maria anxiously.

"No, no, everything's fine. I just wanted to talk to you before anyone else showed up." She patted Maria's arm reassuringly. "I wanted to ask you about last night, when Don took you back to your room. I hope he behaved properly and didn't do anything to offend you."

"Oh, my goodness, no.! He was a perfect gentleman." Maria had no intention of mentioning the kiss. She sensed that mentioning Don kissing a female employee might be a bad thing.

"Good. I'm relieved to hear that," answered Heather. "You know what men are like. They can be such pigs at times. Don had a few glasses of wine at dinner and I worried that he might have made a pass at you."

"No, everything was fine. Thanks for your concern though. And thanks again for dinner. It was a lovely evening."

"We'll do it more often, I promise. We all enjoyed your company. You being there made a refreshing change for us."

Heather moved closer to Maria and took both of her hands into her own. She spoke in a quiet conspiratorial voice. "Maria, I've grown very fond of you already. You're a lovely girl. I want you to know that I'm a friend as well as your boss, and I'll be looking after you. You can rely on me."

"Thank you Heather, that's really nice." Maria was puzzled. "But why do I need to be looked after?"

Heather continued in her serious tone. "There are men around here who'll want to take advantage of a pretty young woman like you, who's new to the organization. They'll try hard to get you into bed. But you feel like a little sister to me, and sisters have to protect each other, right?"

Maria suspected that she knew more about men than Heather did, but Heather was obviously trying to be friendly, so Maria just went along. "Thanks Heather, that makes me feel good. I'll be sure to let you know if anybody tries anything with me."

"Excellent." Heather dropped Maria's hands and pulled the startled woman into a close hug. "I think you and I are going to be really close friends, more like sisters."

These MacGregors are a bit weird, thought Maria. Last night Don sprang a kiss on me, and today I get grabbed and hugged by Heather. What will be the next surprise? she wondered.

After a long embrace, just as Maria was starting to feel uncomfortable, Heather released her. Heather was smiling happily, her eyes sparkling.

"Do you mind if I take some time off today?" Maria asked. "Your dad has asked me to do some shopping for him, so I'll get the driver to take me into town."

"No, that's fine, of course. We have to look after Dad. And why don't you buy some clothes for yourself?" A plan suddenly popped into Heather's head. "In fact, Iinsistthat you buy some nice new clothes for yourself. I see that you arrived with only one suitcase. Let's say, oh, seven complete new outfits, one for each day of the week. Then tonight, after dinner, you can model your new clothes for me. We'll have a girl's night together. I'll model some of my clothes for you, and you can show me your purchases. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Yes, it sounds like fun, but I can't afford seven new outfits."

"Silly you," laughed Heather. "Buy everything using the Company credit card I gave you. OK? So it's decided then. Take as much time for shopping as you need to buy clothes for yourself. But don't forget to look after Dad's stuff first."

"Oh my, Heather, that's so wonderful, so generous. I don't know what to say." Maria was genuinely stunned at Heather's suggestion about buying so many clothes at the Company's expense. Impulsively, she leaned forward and kissed Heather on the cheek, no more than an inch from her boss's mouth.

Heather felt like grabbing her again, but held herself back. "That's quite alright, my dear. I'm your sister remember, and I want to make you happy. Now we'd both better get to work before people start to wonder what we're doing in here with the door closed. Apart from kissing, I mean." And she giggled at her suggestive remark.

Maria gave her a dazzling smile, thanked her again, and left. Heather sat down and lay back in her chair, savoring the feeling of Maria's lips on her face, so close to her mouth. She could feel the dampness between her legs and she knew she was sexually aroused from the kiss and the hug. She might need to go back to her room and masturbate. It had been weeks since Heather had been with a woman, and she desperately needed sex. Maria, Maria, Maria, she thought, I really need to fuck you soon or I'll go crazy.

* * * *

Maria, Maria, Marie, Don thought. I really need to fuck you soon or I'll go crazy.

Maria had just left his office and he had watched her walk out, his eyes ogling her ass and legs. She's the nearest thing to perfection I've ever seen, he thought. He liked being around Maria even though he'd only met her the previous day. She simply oozed sex appeal, and everybody around her was affected. He wondered if she was a virgin. It gave him a thrill to think that he might have a chance to be the first man to lie between her legs. The kiss last night was just the first small step. Next time he was alone with her he'd be trying for more than a small peck on the lips. Maybe she would let him fuck her! The wild idea made his cock twitch. Imagine seeing Maria naked on a bed, spreading those lovely legs apart for him! His fantasy was making his cock stiffen. Christ, get a grip of yourself, he thought. She's just an innocent young employee, and you shouldn't be thinking about her this way.

He got up and went to his private washroom. He needed to jerk off.

* * * *

Maria spent the entire afternoon shopping. She was in a situation almost too incredible to be believed. She could shop to her heart's content, and someone else was picking up the tab. She took care of old Mr. MacGregor's needs first. She bought outfits that would dress her up as a maid, a nurse, a schoolgirl, a Girl Guide and, what she thought was a stroke of genius .... a nun! Then she went to a lingerie store and randomly bought twenty pairs of panties. She bought them on the basis of how sexy they looked. She didn't worry about how comfortable they would be. She knew that she wouldn't have them on long enough for comfort to be a concern.

Then she bought the seven outfits that Heather told her to buy. And she picked the best that the boutiques had to offer. The situation at her job was becoming a puzzle to Maria. The MacGregors were throwing so much money and favors her way, it didn't make sense. Why were they being so generous with her? But, until she knew otherwise, she'd do as they asked. She bought herself the best clothes that MacGregor's money could buy!

Late in the afternoon, Maria arrived back at the mansion, and needed the driver's help to carry all her purchases back to her room. She put all the costumes for old man MacGregor in her closet, as well as the twenty pairs of new panties, but left her own new clothes lying on her bed. She remembered that she and Heather were to have a "girl's night" later that evening, and she would be showing Heather her new clothes. Maria wasn't sure what to make of that invitation, but realized that she had little choice but to accept. She was a brand new employee, and hardly in a position to refuse any request from her employers.

After a light meal and a long hot shower, Maria dressed in the simplest of her new outfits, picked up the rest of her new outfits, and went to Heather's apartment at the pre-arranged time. When Heather opened the door, she gave Maria a huge, happy smile.

"Maria, my dear, you're looking wonderful. Please come in." As soon as the door was closed, Heather swept Maria up into a close embrace and kissed her on the cheek. Once again, Maria was startled by the overt display of affection. Eventually, the older woman released her.

"So, how was your shopping expedition Maria?" enthused Heather. "I hope you spent a lot of our money on yourself."

"I'm afraid I did," answered Maria a bit hesitantly, "over four thousand dollars."

"Is that all?" hooted Heather. "You could have spent double that and I'd still be pleased. I can hardly wait to see your new clothes and I see you've brought them with you. Put them down on that chair over there, and let's have a drink."

Heather was wearing her tight blue jeans again, with a blue blouse that was perfect for her short blond hair and blue eyes. To Maria she looked young and vibrant. Maria figured that Heather was about 31 or 32 years of age, but she looked younger.

Heather poured shots of Tequila into two small glasses and handed one to Maria. "I was impressed watching you drink this stuff at dinner last evening, so I decided I'd try it too. Cheers." Then she tossed the whole drink into the back of the throat in one motion.

"Cheers," replied Maria, and did the same.

"That was good. Let's have one more," stated Heather and refilled the glasses, over Maria's light protests. "Down the hatch," she cried happily and swallowed it all. Maria downed her drink too. She knew that she'd have to slow down or she would be drunk very quickly at this rate.

Heather put the bottle of tequila on a table and turned to Maria.

"Have a seat Maria, right over there, where you'll get the best view. Here's the plan! I'm going to model some of my favourite outfits for you, and then you can model some of your new clothes for me. That's what girlfriends do; show-off their clothes to each other. We'll have a few drinks along the way, and it will be a lot of fun. Tomorrow's Saturday, and we don't need to be in the office, so we can take all the time we want this evening. I don't want any more tequila. Let me get some white wine for us."

Heather seems a little wobbly as she walked to her fridge and took out a bottle of chilled white wine. She filled two large glasses, and handed one to Maria. She took a large swallow of the wine and smacked her lips loudly. Maria, not wanting to offend, took a sip of her own wine.

"Right, let me go get some of my clothes. Don't go away." Heather giggled as she walked to her bedroom and, a minute or so later, walked back into the living room carrying some clothes. Without saying another word, started to undress.

"Do you want me to leave while you change?" asked Maria, a little embarrassed.

"Of course not, silly," laughed Heather. "It's just us two girls here so there's nothing to hide. I haven't got anything you haven't got," and Heather laughed again.

Heather pealed off her blouse and tossed it aside. Then she unfastened her blue jeans and slid them off her long legs, tossing them carelessly onto the floor. Wearing nothing but panties, bra, and high heel shoes, Heather stretched her body, her hands reaching high over her head. She tossed her head, shaking her blond hair loose.

"I love getting undressed," she murmured to Maria. "It makes me feel so free. Don't you?"

"Yes, I suppose so," stammered Maria. She could hardly take here eyes of her nearly naked boss who, Maria had to admit, was looking in extremely good shape, with not a trace of fat to be seen on her sleek frame.

"Has anyone ever told you that you look like Dara Torres?" asked Maria, trying hard not to stare.

"Who?"

"Dara Torres. She's an American Olympic swimmer and you have a body just like hers."

"I can't think of her. Is she pretty?"

"She's stunning, and she has a fabulous body."

"Well, thank you," purred Heather. "I'll take that as a compliment." She smiled to herself as she noticed a slight blush on Maria's cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't say the wrong thing," stammered Maria, suddenly aware that she had sounded like a star-struck schoolgirl. She quickly swallowed a large mouthful of wine.

"Compliments are never a problem, Maria," as she began to put on a smart business suit and blouse. "Now please come and help me with the zipper at the back."

Maria walked over and pulled up the zipper on Heather's skirt, feeling the slight swell of her boss's buttocks under her fingers. Heather turned around to face Maria.

"The alcohol is affected my eyes. Can you help me with the buttons at the front too?"

Maria was standing face to face with Heather. She was slightly smaller than the blond, and her eyes were level with Heather's mouth as she began to fasten the buttons. Heather's lips were apart, and she was breathing a little heavily through her mouth. Her lipstick was red and her lips were moist. It suddenly occurred to Maria that this was a sexually charged situation, with the two women so close to each other. She felt Heather's hands resting on her hips as she finished fastening the buttons.

Her own breathing grew a bit faster as she stepped away.

"There! All done! Let me have a look at you." Maria sat back down in her chair, feeling her heart beating faster. Damn, she thought, what am I getting so excited about?

Heather walked up and down the room, playing the role of a fashion model, doing turns and spins, sticking a hip out provocatively, pouting her lips.

Maria clapped her hands in glee. "Excellent," she laughed. "You should be in the fashion business. And you look wonderful in that outfit."

Heather laughed too. "I'm glad you're enjoying the show. I told you it would be fun. Let's have some more wine."

Heather watched the elegant blond walk to the kitchen to fetch the wine. She found herself being attracted to this influential woman, who was also beautiful, and also her boss. She's never looked at a woman before, not in the manner she was looking at Heather. It was a strange experience for her, but not unpleasant. She wondered if the alcohol was affecting her thinking.

They both took deep gulps of the wine, and then Heather started to get undressed again. Maria watched her carefully as she took off her clothes and put them aside. When she was once more clad only in panties and bra she held out her hand to Maria.

"OK beautiful, it's your turn to put on a show for me," and she held out her hand towards Maria.

Maria hesitated momentarily, then stood up. "That's only fair, I suppose," and she pulled her dress over her head. She tossed it aside and stood facing Heather, both of them wearing nothing but panties and bra. The two women looked at each other in silence. They both sensed that this was a crucial moment, but Maria couldn't explain why. She simply stood and looked at the blond. Then, impulsively, Heather suddenly put her arms around Maria, pulled her close, and kissed her on the mouth.

Maria felt herself swept up, and offered no resistance, and when she felt Heather's tongue pressing against her lips, she opened her mouth to let it enter. The embrace and kiss felt wonderful.

But after a few moments of madness, when Maria nearly gave in completely, she pushed herself away.

"Wow," she gasped, taking a step or two back. "I guess the wine is having an effect on us."

Heather reached out toward Maria again, but Maria took another step back and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I can't."