Marie Accepts Her Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle silently led me into a large tiled bath. Then she pointed to a chair in the middle of the room and indicated I should sit. Then she knelt in front of me and slid my shoes off. She then reached up and unsnapped the stocking on my left leg and carefully rolled the material down and off my leg, setting it gently into my left shoe. Her touch was as light as a feather but I felt it in my pussy and reacted with a soft groan as Michelle repeated the process with my right leg. She then indicated I should stand and she unsnapped the garter belt and laid it next to my shoes. Then she led me into a large shower and after setting the water temperature she took a soft cloth and washed me. It was a very sensual wash, her hands gently touching and cleaning me everywhere. When she washed my breasts my nipples ached for her touch. When she washed my legs I waited for her hand to reach my pussy. When finally she used her cloth-covered hands at my cunt, I wanted to cum, but she said.

"Marie, control yourself, the Master is watching and has not given you permission to cum, nor has he given permission for me to make you cum. His discipline will encompass us both."

I held back and tried to ignore the feeling of her hands in my crotch as they cleaned both of my holes. It wasn't easy, especially knowing that James was watching, but I found Michele so attractive that the thought of her being disciplined for my failures gave me the strength to do so. We soon stepped from the shower and she dried me, then clipped my garter back in place, had me sit again and with the same sensuous movements slid my stockings back up my legs. As she fastened the clips and slid my shoes on I was struggling to maintain my composure.

"Master insists on his sluts cleanliness, Marie. As long as you remain with Master you are his slut and must obey his desires."

"Yes. I understand. Are you also my Mistress, should I call you that or what?"

"I am but another slut and like this you may use my name. If we are both with the Master you will refer to me as slut. As I will with you. Now come Marie it's time for you to become that slut."

I nodded and followed her back down the stairs and then down another staircase to the basement. I kept my legs apart as she did and felt a mild sense of accomplishment as I stepped into the room. As I gazed at the various equipment staged about the basement room I heard Michele turn and go back up the stairs leaving me I alone. I stood again in the center of the room and as I waited for James to arrive I could not help but wonder at the devices I saw and how they might be used. A small tremor of fear found a home in my stomach as I imagined myself having those devices used on me, not knowing for sure exactly how they would be used but knowing they would.

I thought about the term slut and what it had always meant to me, and how I 'd used it for girls I knew who fucked around. I realized that turning over my body and my mind to James and giving up my own desires that I was truly a slut and the thought pleased me. I wanted to be used if that's what it took for me to feel complete. I hoped I'd made the right choice and that this life, as someone's slut was what I needed. It was comforting to know that this was just a night maybe a weekend if I was good and it was what I was looking for then maybe there's be more. If not, well I was not a virgin and there was little I had not done in my life. Then James came in still holding the wide leather belt and all I could do now was hope I was right.

He said nothing as he placed cuffs on my wrists then attached them to a thick chain. Then he moved to the wall and winched the chain up, bringing my arms up over my head until I was only able to keep the toes of my shoes on the ground. The fear in my gut grew a little.

He used the wide belt on my ass a few time then used it on my tits. The pain was real and my tits screamed in my brain from the attack but I bit my lip to remain quiet. James was still and let me conquer this pain then he said.

"It's time to learn about my new slut. I will not accept lies or evasion and you will answer my question without hesitation and without edit. Do you understand me slut?"

"Yes Sir."

I blurted it out without thought, knowing any delay would bring the belt upon me but more importantly it would show my failure to be obedient.

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Sir, I was fourteen."

I felt good responding without pause and remembering to call him Sir.

"Tell me about it slut."

"Sir, it was a boy I knew from school. His name was Bill. He and I were doing a lot of kissing and touching for weeks it seems and one night when Bill and I met he had some beer. I let him touch my breasts under my shirt and it felt so good that when his other hand slipped inside my pants I allowed that too. I will not say it was the beer, I believe I wanted what was happening. He managed to remove my blouse and bra and was sucking on my nipples and I loved it. I don't recall Bill removing my panties from under my skirt and never noticed that Bill was naked until I felt him move on top of me and felt his dick on my vagina. Still I didn't try to stop him, even when he pushed all the way in and his hard dick filled me."

As I spoke James was touching me and rubbing my body everywhere but where I wanted. He rubbed my arms and shoulders, my legs, my belly but stayed away from my tits and crotch. "It was over fairly quickly, Sir. Bill stoked in and out once or twice then came. He got up and we left."

"Did he fuck you again?"

"Yes, Sir. Bill fucked me a couple more times then I think he grew tired of me and stopped calling."

"Did you enjoy his fucking, slut?"

"Sir, at the time I didn't know any better and thought it was exciting. I later learned that it hadn't been very good at all."

"Tell me you took another lover."

I found it interesting his choice of lover, because my second experience was with my cousin Alice. I replied.

"It was about a year later Sir. I was fifteen by then."

James was now fondling my tits.

"Tell me."

"Sir, it was with a woman, or girl. Alice, my cousin and I were very close at that time and one night we'd found some weed in her brother's room and snuck a joint. We got very high and I told her about Bill and how he's fucked me a couple of times and then left. Alice asked if I'd had an orgasm and I guess the confused look on my face told her I hadn't. She insisted I experience it and had me strip naked. She did too and although we'd seen each other any number of times naked being stoned made me look at her differently. She's a small girl with reddish hair and tiny tits. She took me to her bed and she first kissed me and maybe it was the grass but I enjoyed it and kissed her back. Then she played with my body eventually using her tongue on my pussy and made me cum. "

James was now pulling on my nipples as I told my story and it was very hard for me to concentrate. He asked.

"Did you return the favor to Alice?"

"Yes, Sir."

James pulled and twisted both nipples hard and I realized he wanted more.

"Yes, Sir. I used my tongue on Alice and my hands on her tits. I enjoyed tasting her as much as I enjoyed how she'd tasted me. We did each other many times that night and frequently got together for more then a year to repeat it." Still pulling and now pinching my nipples I groaned at the pain and felt my pussy calling me.

"So was it all girls and women for you then?"

"No, Sir. I had a few different boys now and again that year along with my times with Alice. Most of the boys were like Bill, quick and gone some were better but none of them made me orgasm like Alice."

"So what brings you to me slut?"

I knew he'd ask this and I said.

"Sir. I've since had men, older men and learned that they too could give me an orgasm and though I like having sex with men and women, the orgasms seem to be not enough somehow. I feel as though there is more I need. I began visiting adult web sites, reading about different ways men and women, or women and women and men with men. I've read about men watching their women fuck strangers, and women bringing women to bed for their husbands. But it was this, the discipline, the obedience sites that I kept returning to. When I saw your ad for someone looking to try this life, I felt I had to try it."

James had stopped with my nipples and they now ached for his touch. He walked to a cabinet behind me and returned holding something in his hands.

"Do you think slut, that it was you big tits and firm ass that drew your partners? That perhaps they all selected you for your body alone and not for who you might be?"

"Yes, Sir. Lately I have felt used and too many times once had been enough for me with a lover. I began to feel as though I was just a vessel for a man's cock, a cunt for a woman's tongue."

"Then perhaps that is what you are missing, the feeling of being needed for you and not just your body."

James hand took my left nipple and pulled it hard then with his right hand he placed a clamp at the base of the nipple. Pain shot though me and I groaned aloud but my pussy twitched as if nodding its approval and when James repeated the clamping of my other nipple I did cry out.

"Oh god Sir. Oh shit."

I then clamped my mouth shut for a moment and tried to control the conflicting emotions in my mind. The pain was real but so was the twitching in my pussy. I felt as though one more touch, one more slap of leather on my ass and I would cum and cum hard. Then James spoke.

"You did not answer my last question slut."

AS the pain continued in my nipples I struggled to recall his last question.

"Yes, Sir. Perhaps that was true but there was one man who seemed to truly love me and want me, who took interest in my life and my work. Yet, no matter how close to him, no matter how hard I came with his hard cock inside me, no matter how much I enjoyed everything he and I did, I still felt as though I was missing something. So, yes Sir. Most of my lovers, both male and female used my and enjoyed nothing more them my body."

James was now lowering my arms and the ache in my shoulders and feet, one that I had not really paid attention to ease, as I was able to stand in my heels. My nipples were throbbing and my pussy was dripping as James went to fetch something else. When he stood before me I saw he had something that looked like a giant fishhook but instead of a sharp barb at the tip there was a large ball. It looked to be stainless steel and I felt a nibble of fear again.

"This is a discipline hook that is used in either an ass or a pussy. I will attaché it to a chain, similar to the one holding your arms and then insert it in whichever of your holes that I desire. Then I will hoist it up and suspend you for a bit. It will hurt slut, but it will also bring you pleasure if you allow it. If you manage to accept this without complaint I will bring Michele in and let her lick you to orgasm. I can see from the sheen on your thighs that you are hungry slut."

I was paralyzed with fear as he clearly told me what he would do to me. He gave me no choice other then to accept and be rewarded or complain and not be rewarded. As he applied some sort of lubricant to the large ball tip I shuddered at the impending insertion knowing that it would be my ass. Yet I was also anxious to feel it, to come to know the pain and learn how I would deal with it. I also wanted badly to cum.

As expected James put the tip of the ball against my asshole and gently pushed. I felt my ass resisting and knew I needed to relax if I had any chance of accepting this object. I'd had cocks and plugs in my ass before so I let me ass relax. As James forced the large ball in to my ass I wanted to scream as the pressure was so much more then any plug or cock I'd had but instead I bit my lips forcing my screams down into my throat. I felt and heard it pop into me, now past my sphincter the pressure was still intense and the pain present but he managed to slide it deep into me.

I was breathing raggedly now and as he winched the chain the hook buried even deeper into me and I tasted my own blood as I bit into my lips to contain my screams. When I felt my feet leave the floor I could no longer contain my screams but I did not complain.

"Shit, shit, shit oh damn shit, shit shit, oh my god, ohhhhhhhhhhh."

Nonsense syllables but they were loud and James only smiled and left me there. The pain in my ass erased any thought of how my clamped nipples felt as I hung from the hook in my ass. Sometime later as my pussy gushed juices onto my splayed thighs I noticed Michele standing before smiling. My eyes focused on her pierced nipples and then her eyes and I saw her raw desire. When she knelt down and took my clit between her teeth and bit hard I screamed and shuddered as I came harder and longer then I ever thought possible. She stood up and kissed me then leaned into my ear and said.

"You are doing well slut, Master is pleased. The first orgasm was to prepare you for another. I am going to eat that pussy of yours until you cover my face with your cum. Enjoy this slut you have earned it."

I could not speak. MY body was still convulsing from my orgasm but I managed to smile and nod as Michele knelt again and slowly, very slowly licked and sucked my throbbing needed pussy. She slowly brought me to the edge and backed off again and again, occasionally whispering to me that she was helping me to build to a better orgasm. She told me to be patient that learning to hold back was the whole point of the training.

Again and again he lips and tongue teased my pussy and my mind always stopping seconds before I was about to cum. I could look down and see my juices covering her face and wanted so much to cum for her. The hook in my ass made my asshole throb with each lick and suck Michele gave my pussy and my nipples grew even harder making the clamps bite them more deeply.

When Michele stood one more time she whispered.

"Now, slut. Cum for Master now."

She licked my nipple then stood back and I came. I came even harder, and as my body jerked and spasmed the hook in my ass and the clamps on my nipples issued additional impact to my orgasm. Even Michele standing there and smiling as she watched me contort increased the pleasure I felt. I never felt the orgasm end, as the intensity of it must have made me pass out. My next recollection was lying on cool satin sheets in a large bed. Michele was lying next to me holding me tight and soothingly kissing me and stroking me. The hook was gone and so were the clamps that had tortured my nipples. I felt weak and used but surprisingly happy. I felt that I had reached that emptiness I'd seen in my life. I felt good.

"Slut, Master will be in soon. Are you ready to serve his needs?"

"Yes, Michele. I think I am."

"Thinking is not doing. Do what he tells you and remember it is his pleasure you seek, not your own. If Master wishes he will allow you to cum. You must not cum unless he allows. Can you do that slut?"

"I don't know if I can, but I do know I want to."

"Our Master is very good with his cock, he has amazing control slut. You must match his control. You must do all you can; you must focus on his orgasm. If you can make him cum, in your pussy, your ass, your mouth or your hand Master will be pleased. Now I must go."

After she left, I thought about her advice and about all I'd read before coming here. I weakly got up from the bed and smoothed the sheets. I moved to a spot I'd be seen when James opened the door and knelt. I spread my knees as far apart as I could opening myself up for him. I leaned back and say on my heels, the arched my chest forward presenting my tits to him, I placed my hands on my thighs, palms up and fingers splayed in supplication. I then titled my head to the floor and waited. I had no idea of the time, I know I'd arrived at eight but so much has happened including some sleep on my part. I was tired but felt alive and determined to please this older man.

When James came to me I remained staring at the floor and saw his leather shoes as he neared me. Impulsively I leaned forward and kissed the tips of his shoes then sat back in my stance.

"Very good Marie. Now let us see if you have become your Master's slut. Stand and look at me."

I stood and moved my head and eyes up to look at James. He walked around me and when he was back in front of me he said.

"Remove my clothes."

Slowly I reached up to his shirt and gently unbuttoned it, then pulled the tails from his trousers. As I folded the shirt from his hair chest I bent forward and softly kissed his chest, his nipples and kissed my way lower licking his belly as I knelt to deal with his shoes and pants. I gently pulled first on foot then the other and removed his shoes and socks, kissing his bare feet as I accomplished each foot. I then reached up and unbuckled his belt and then the button holing his pants together. Unzipping his fly I gently pulled his trousers down and again taking one foot at a time slipped the pants off. I kissed each foot again as I had when taking off his socks. Nervous now I slowly pulled his shorts down revealing his semi erect cock and hairy balls, as I again adored each foot as I lifted it and removed his shorts. When his was naked I resumed my position kneeling before him.

"Let's see if you know how to suck a man's cock."

I moved up and slowly licked his from tip to balls then back again. I licked and used my tongue on the head of his cock enjoying the taste of him. I used my hands to massage his balls and opened my mouth to take him in. Slowly I took more and more of his still semi-erect cock into my mouth. I used my tongue to massage his cock as I sucked and sucked him. As I felt his cock begin to grow I tightened my lips and slid my mouth up and down his growing member. He was getting fatter and longer and soon I was able to take him into my throat, gagging only a little, more for his enjoyment then my own discomfort. I moved my head up and down, keeping my hands busy with his balls as his cock became rock hard. I let it fall from my lips and licked him again from top to bottom, taking first one ball then the other and finally both into my mouth and sucking them. I wanted him in m y mouth again so I freed his balls from my mouth and used my hands to hold them as I engulfed his full hard cock and used my mouth to fuck it. I was enjoying the feel of him piercing my throat and his balls banging on my chin as saliva drooled from the corners of my mouth. I could have gone on for hours the feel of him in my mouth was wonderful, so hard and hot

James placed his hand on my head and said.

"Enough slut. Fairly decent though with more training you will be acceptable. Now with your feet remaining on the floor lay facedown on the bed and spread your ass for me."

I did as instructed and used my hands to open my ass for James. I felt his hard cock head pushing against my asshole and relaxed and invited him into me. He plunged in so fast I gasped and held my ass checks wider for him. He pummeled my ass and I loved it. I managed to hold back the urge to orgasm and rocked my ass back into him as he pounded me from behind. Without warning or missing a stroke his cock left my ass and filled my cunt, never stopping the rapid movement of his hips as he now drilled and filled my pussy. It was harder now, much harder to hold my orgasm but I never stopped trying remembering Michele's advice and also how magnificent my orgasm had been earlier when she had kept me form coming.

I fucked James back as he took my cunt and ravaged it from behind. He began to slap my ass with his hands as he rammed in and out of me and I held on, pushing up to meet him, clasping my cunt together to rub on his cock as it pushed in and out of me. His stamina was remarkable, like no one I'd ever been with and my pussy was demanding I let go and cum, but I knew I had to hold on longer, as long as I could and I focused on James' cock and not my cunt. He pulled out and said