Marie Accepts Her Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up on the bed, slut. On your back and hold your ankles close to your ears."

I complied and the humiliation of opening myself to him that way never bothered me, all I wanted was for him to cum inside one of my holes. I began to feel that only the spray of his hot cum would allow me to cover his beautiful cock with my own ejaculate.

Legs splayed and both holes available and already reamed and open James started again with my ass. This time he was slow and steady, enjoying the feel of my ass as I clenched about his stiff rod while it impaled me over and over. I did not look at his eyes but focused instead on his cock as it moved in and out. When he moved to my cunt I watched as my pussy lips grabbed at his cock with withdrawal and how they rode inside with his cock when he pushed into me. I was fascinated by the site of James cock as it moved back and forth in my cunt, never had I ever had any desire to be an observer. Somehow observing my own cunt while it was being so masterfully fucked was different and my eyes were glued to the union.

My pussy was begging me, and my tits had joined in the plea as they ached to be touched, my need to cum was overwhelming. I held on and forced back the urges from my pussy and tits and stayed focused on my Master. Yes, I accepted him now and my Master. I could no longer even think of him as James. I knew that if I were to have any chance of being asked to return to this pleasure palace I would need to have my Master cum and wait for his permission to orgasm. I accept the idea that my pleasure is someone else's to control.

Well, it's one thing to accept but it's another thing to accomplish it. I wish I could tell you that I did, I wanted to and I actually cried when my orgasm overtook me and I came hard and could not stop. I cried both from the pleasure of my orgasm and the failure of my mind. As my pussy gushed my cum all over my Master's cock I dreaded the rebuke I expected from Master. Yet my orgasm continued as Master fucked on and on. I'd never experienced an orgasm that would not stop, perhaps it was a series of orgasms or one big one, I don't know but I came and came as my Master fucked me.

When Master allowed his cock to spew his seed I came harder and the feel of his hot cum as it sprayed the inside of my pussy was unique. As my Master stood next to the bed he looked down at me, my ankles still clasped in my hands and held against my ears, my cunt wide open and gushing our combined fluids he said.

"Very good for your first time slut. Sleep now, will speak more in the morning."

I released my les and rolled on my stomach not knowing my fate with Master but knowing my desire to be here was truly what I was looking for. In the morning, Michele came for me, still naked and if possible more beautiful then ever.

"Master is pleased slut. I too am pleased and happy that you have grown in your first visit. Come now Master wishes it."

I followed her to the dining room and seeing places set for three and then Michele sitting to Master's right I hesitated until Michele pointed to the chair and motioned for me to sit. Fresh fruit and eggs were in front of me and I ate tentatively more interested in Master's words then the food.

"After breakfast Marie you will dress and depart for your home. In two weeks I will summon you to return. Again you may come back or not, that is still your choice. I will offer this to you because you show promise Marie, you are not a slut yet, but I believe it is in your nature to be one. Maybe you will not choose to be mine, but someday you will belong to someone and you will be very good.

I've given you a taste of the life and if it, or more specifically, I am what you want then make your preparations with you work and friends. If you elect to return it will be permanent, for as long as you wish to be here. But do not come back for a few days, true training requires time. If you come back in two weeks you come back not as a guest as you were this time, but as a member of my house."

I munched my fruit and tried to contain the joy I felt of his approval and his offer. He continued.

"I expect no decisions until I call for you. If in this time you elect to return, you will return naked. You will drive or walk here and only your body and mind will enter, nothing of your former life will be allowed. You will have no need of clothing in this house or unless I determine it. You will be trained to serve me and my guests and you and Michele will be allowed to enjoy each other as long as I have no immediate need or you are not being disciplined for failure."

"Now go and dress then go home and think hard Marie, the next time you hear my voice I will be asking for my slut."

I went to a room where Michele stayed and saw her nicely furnished living quarters. I asked her.

"Am I treading on your territory, would you prefer Master to yourself?"

"No slut. If you chose to return and become fully acquainted with this lifestyle only then will you understand my response. Know only that I do hope you come back but only if you wish it."

I nodded and kissed her good bye at the door. My car keys were where I'd left them, as was my car. I left the cell in the glove box I guess I'd already decided to begging to sever my ties with my world. I ignored the messages on my landline at home and showered. It would be a long two weeks but there was much to do. I needed to sell my townhouse, donate my clothes, cancel my electric and cable. So much to do I knew the time would fly by. I'd found what I'd been missing and now I just needed to make the preparations and return to Oak Street.

The time did pass quickly and the e-mail from Master said.

"If you're my slut you need to arrive by eight tonight, not early, not late."

I stripped off the last set of clothes I had and put them in the donation box that the movers would take to charity and I walked naked across the dark lot to my car. I drove to Oak Street and waited on the porch for the door to open. I was naked but not concerned. When the door opened I went into my home.