All Comments on 'Marie Ch. 03'

by EdandMarie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Worth waiting for

Excellent story. I'm sure my wife and I will enjoy it tonight

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok,

maybe your story needed that part I don't know. It was a long wait to hear what happens with Marie and now not one word about her :-( . also besides the unreal play, all of a sudden this turns openly and completly hardcore when it had been kind of hidden with Marie. even more surprising , the couple lost all concerns of whats happening to them or her. strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
and Marie?

cant wait to hear the little vixens next encounter. was expecting it in this chapter, but no, I'll have to wait. Not too long a wait I hope, cos this story has good potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very hot story!!!

Let's have the next installment much much quicker this time!!! LOL I hope this story continues for many episodes. The first story was the hottest and I hope to read more about Marie having sex with the young hot guys and hope the hubby gets to watch it happen. I hope the guy is very well hung and she looks into hubby's eyes and tells him that it feels better than any cock she's ever had.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
her interest starts with another woman

another very exciting part of this most excellent story. waiting for more parts.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
her interest starts with another woman

another very exciting part of this most excellent story. waiting for more parts.

wanderermtnwanderermtnover 14 years ago
Very Hot

Can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Erin oh Erin

Great series. I enjoy it all. Just backtracked from Ch.5 and read this bit with Erin, whew! Please have Erin get it again in a nc/reluctant scenario. She is my favorite.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydabout 11 years ago
Hot

Your stories are extremely hot and really get me wet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdandMarie@EdandMarie
197 Followers
We have every intention of writing more, but life keeps getting in the way. We will return, but in the meantime we hope you enjoy the first six chapters of Marie and all the other great stories on Literotica!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Marie Ch. 02 Previous Part
Marie Series Info