Marie Plus Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam came into the room and stood still for a moment, watching in surprise as Brad continued to grind against Marie. The surprise on his face turned quickly to lust, and he approached Marie from behind. He moved his crotch up against Marie's plump ass as Brad moved his hands up to her tits. Marie was in a sandwich between the two horny boys and she loved it. She ground her ass back into Adam's crotch and slid one hand down to Brad's crotch, rubbing his erection through his jeans. With her other hand, she started to pull her skirt up-- then , remembering it was a wrap-around, she untied it and let it fall to the floor. Adam was getting his cock out and pressing it against her naked bum, and Brad discovered the snaps of her blouse and ripped it open, letting her tits fall out. She felt her pussy lips begin to moisten.

She broke away from the boys' embraces and walked over tot he couch, wiggling her ass seductively-- not that she needed to seduce anyone. Both boys now had their cocks out and they were rock-hard. She licked her lips slowly and beckoned the two of them. They were both beside her in a flash, and she grabbed their dicks—gently!-- and turned her head from side to side, licking first one then the other like big lollipops of man-meat.

Marie was happy to kiss and lick both cocks. It turned her on, and she got even more aroused when she heard Brad softly moan and heard Adam say "oh yeah, lick it , baby!". Well, she wasn't exactly ababy-- she was old nearly old enough to be Adam's grandmother, but she loved hearing him call her that. She wanted to hear both of them groaning with pleasure and saying filthy things to her-- what they'd like to do to her cunt and its, how they'd use her like a dirty slut. "After all," she thought, as she took Brad's cock in her mouth while cupping Adam's balls, "she was a dirty, sex-crazed slut who could never get enough cock."

She heard the front door open and close and there was Liam, who took in the scene of these two hunks getting the cocks sucked by a middle-aged nymph, and wasted no time in shucking off his clothes and walking over to where she was sitting on the couch. He knelt down in front of her, pushed her legs wide open, and dove face-first into her moist and heated snatch.

Oh God! His tongue was driving her wild as it flicked her clit. She felt him licking her slit, pushing her pussy lips wide open with his eager tongue, and then licking her opening from top to bottom and back again. She felt his finger pushing into her vagina.

She changed position and started sucking Adam deep into her mouth while caressing Brad's balls. Liam's finger sliding in and out of her wet love-tunnel was making it hard to think, but she had to consider how to get maximum pleasure from these three guys. She needed a mouth on her tits. She wanted a cock in her pussy. And she wanted to suck Liam's cock. She decided that there was no time to think, not time to talk about it, she would just move into position and those pounding cocks would follow.

She pushed Liam's face away from her pussy and stopped sucking Brad and Adam's cocks. She put her feet up on the couch, still wearing her high heels and spread her legs wide. "Fuck me!" she commanded. She didn't really care who it was-- she just wanted her pussy stuffed with hot , hard cock.

Liam stood up and she grabbed his dick and pulled him up next to her head and began devouring his manhood. She felt someone climbing on to the couch and getting in position between her legs-- she looked and saw that it was Adam. Brad knelt down beside her and began sucking on her aching nipples, sucking them hard an pushing her even closer towards her first orgasm.

She came. She came harder and longer than she ever ha din her life. Her mouth was still full of Liam's cock as she began, shivering and shaking, so her moan was muted, but it was evident from her body that she was having an orgasm. This seemed to excite the boys even more. Brad began to suck even harder on her nipples, causing her a little pain and a whole lot of ecstasy, just the way she liked it. Adam pumped harder as she ground her throbbing cunt into him and tried to milk every last second of heaven out of the sensation of being completely fucked by three young studs. As she shuddered to the end of her orgasm, none of the boys even stopped to see what was going on – they continued to suck and fuck her. This was exactly what she wanted-- she wanted to lose herself in pleasure, to not be "Marie" any more, but just be the' woman who could get these horny dudes to spray cum all over her-- while giving her multiple orgasms.

She felt herself building towards another creaming session—God , how she loved having Adam's cock sliding in and out of her dripping pussy. Liam had taken his cock out of her mouth and was stroking it , and this gave her the chance to let out a long squeal to let the boys know how much she adored being used by them. She was starting to lose her grip on reality now. She was just one big ball of nerves that were being excited to a point where she was cumming constantly. She didn't know who was fucking her in which hole, but it didn't matter-- she had what she wanted.

That's why she didn't hear the sound. But Liam did. He looked up from rubbing his cock against Marie's tit. Adam's mom had come into the room.

Marge had wanted to help Marie with the party, so though she hadn't been invited, she fixed some cookies and soda on a tray and carried them over. The back door was open , so she had walked in. She didn't hear anything at first, then she heard what she thought were the sounds of sex. That couldn't be right! She walked into the living room to investigate and she couldn't believe her eyes!

There was Liam, standing over a naked Marie with his big cock in his hand. Brad was sliding his cock in and out of Marie's willing mouth, and there was her son-- her son!, pumping his dick into Marie's slurpy cunt. Marie was clearly enjoying all this sexual attention because she had look of bliss on her face as she sucked Brad off.

Marge had never encountered such a sight before. She had never had sex with anyone except her husband, and although she had heard of all kinds of sexual shenanigans, she had of experience at all. To say that she was stunned to see her son fucking her neighbor would be to put it mildly. It had a curious effect on her. It made her want to join in . No sooner had she gotten an eyeful of the happy foursome than she wanted to make it five. She looked at Liam right in the eye with an unmistakable look and walked towards him, tugging down her skirt as she came. Her pussy was already getting moist and she wasn't going to waste any time.

She got her skirt off, and stood in front of Liam, pulling her panties down. She was in a hurry-- she wanted his huge cock inside her. Even as she started unbuttoning her blouse, she was laying down on the floor, spreading her legs, touching her snatch, and demanding that Liam fuck her hard and deep. She had never said words like that before, and she said a lot of other things that she had never said before as Liam slid his enormous tool into her glistening cunt.

Meanwhile, Marie had gotten on her hands and knees on the couch, and Brad was pumping her from behind as Adam came around for oral attention. Adam saw his mom for the first time, with her legs spread and her heels towards the ceiling, her tits flopping around with Liam on top of her, banging her for all she was worth. It made him smile.

Marie looked down and saw Marge for the first time, getting fucked long and lovely by Liam, and it made her smile too. Liam smiled as he pulled out of Marge and took Brads place behind Marie, thrusting deep into her with one stroke. Brad smiled as her buried his face in Marge's dripping honeyhole. Everyone smiled because they knew that there were going to be plenty of orgasms to 'round for a long time to come.