Marilyn Cole and Cyndi Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in; it's open." The bellboy stepped into the room and Marilyn, who was standing behind the door. pounced on him. His tray fell down and the coffee and toast spilled to the floor but she was already straddling him and ripping off his clothes. "What the ...!" was all Juan could get out.

"Don't you remember me Juan? You brought up my bags. I meant to give you a better tip."

Juan looked up at the Amazon above him. Her eyes were wild with lust and her hair disheveled. Her breasts were heaving and swelling and her pussy was already wet with desire. He realized that he wandered into heaven. With all his strength he pushed himself up and wrestled her onto her back. She squeezed her lush breasts around his cock and he began to pump. He put a finger in her mouth and another in her pussy.

It was the best tip he'd ever had.

12