Marilyn's a Working Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead."

With that, Stacey began methodically covering every inch of Marilyn's huge cock with her tongue, snaking her tongue up one side, then doing a thorough tonguing of her large, spongy tip. She took her time in her task, making sure each side was as wet as possible, and the nerves on the tip were thoroughly teased, before going onto another side. Marilyn idly played with her long hair and a hard nipple as Stacey went about her task, sucking in air every time her glans was toyed with.

She had just closed her eyes when she heard Stacey call out "Done!" Marilyn was just about to open her eyes when Stacey said, "Don't. don't do it. You look so hot this way. Now put your fingers around the base, like you're about to jerk it off. There you go."

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Just as Marilyn opened her eyes, she saw Stacey unpinning her auburn hair, letting it cascade to her shoulders. "You know," she continued while she was unbuckling her overalls, "I'm not gonna get too many chances to fuck a dick like yours. I mean, the guys I've been with have been OK, but none have been equipped like you." She pulled the top of her overalls away from her body, revealing the tight white t-shirt that was hiding her good sized, and apparently braless, breasts. "I mean, I hope you're a good fuck. However, with something that big, I think I can take care of any flaws you may have in technique." By this time, her sneakers were off, and her overalls were quickly coming down, revealing the puffy stiff of auburn hair shaved into her pubic hair. "Mind if I fuck you? It's not for money.but I'm just so curious about you."

Stacey walked over to Marilyn on the couch, straddled her waist on her knees and aimed the massive fuck weapon at her quiver. She rubbed the tip of the huge dick against her slick, bare pussy lips. "Can't you feel how wet I am," she purred. "I've been hot for you ever since I've first felt you up. Now I want all of you." She braced herself by squeezing Marilyn's breast with one hand and slowly let the huge black dick spread her lips.

"OH MY GOD!" Stacey screamed after letting a couple inches ease in. "IT'S SO FUCKING.BIG!! UUHHHH!!!" She bit her lip to quiet herself some and to cut down on the massive amounts of stimulation her pussy received from the initial invasion and friction from Marilyn's cock. She pressed both of her hands into Marilyn's chest, her palms rubbing against the nipples unintentionally.

"Grab onto my tits," begged Stacey. "Please.I need you to do that so I can ease you in. Damn, you stretch me so completely!!!"

Marilyn grabbed onto Stacey's breasts, which felt almost as large as her own, and played with her nipples to torture her some more. The sensation got Stacey to suddenly lower herself 3 more inches instantly, and the resulting friction on her clit and g-spot had her squeezing onto Marilyn tight, shaking in orgasm.

"Hmm, maybe I should do some more of this. Besides, her pussy feels so nice and wet and tight," she thought to herself. Marilyn then lifted Stacey's shirt over her breasts, then wet her fingertips with her spit and toyed with her nipples some more, flicking and twisting and pulling on them. "Oh shit! You're pulling on me girl!" Marilyn cried out. She couldn't help but moan as another 4 inches of herself slid inside of Stacey, triggering another string of orgasms and a nice milking sensation on her dick.

"STOP! I can't take much more," Stacey gasped out. Her body was already exhausted, racked 3 quick orgasms. However, despite the fact that she still had a few inches outside of her, she was still hungry for the challenge of taming that dick. "Lemme work that dick, you teasing little minx," Stacey joked, tugging hard on Marilyn's nipples for emphasis. "Let me do the work." With that, she gently eased up an inch on Marilyn's shaft, then slowly eased back down. Little by little, she increased the length of the strokes, simply closing her eyes, smiling and enjoying the incredible experience. Eventually, she got herself stretched out enough that she was riding the huge penis with ease.

"Mmm, that feels so nice. Lemme get myself off with it."

"Go ahead. Ride me to your heart's content."

"Yeah, you feel so nice. Ooh.your dick has found nerves I didn't think were there. Yeah.lemme work that dick."

Marilyn held onto Stacey's boobs as she let herself delight in the experience, letting her set the pace of her fucking by not moving her hips. She saw that Stacey was almost overwhelmed by the sensation, shaking with each thrust and moaning uncontrollably.

"Yeah, you feel so good.squeeze that dick for me."

"Mmmhmm.aaaahh."

"Yeah, you want me to do something to make you feel even better?"

"Mmmhmmm."

Then suddenly, Marilyn shot up, breaking free of the pressure of Stacey's arms, and started flicking her nipple with her tongue as fast as she could.

"Oh my God.no.noooo.TOO MUCH..AAAAAAA."

Stacey immediately pressed Marilyn's mouth flat to her breast, filling Marilyn's mouth with tit flesh, and came hard. She thrashed about wildly, holding onto Marilyn's head for security as much as stimulation. Eventually, she went silent, made mute by the stimulation. She let the force of the orgasm pull her in, letting her grip slip and having her fall braced only by the couch behind her.

When she came to, Stacey noticed that Marilyn was looking over her. Her breasts were dangling in her face, looking as delicious as ripe melons, and her make-up barely ran in all the action.

"Are you OK?"

"Oh yes! That dick of yours ought to be registered as a lethal weapon. You nearly killed me there with those orgasms."

"I know. You worked that dick pretty hard there. That felt pretty nice."

"Did you cum yet?"

"Nah. Besides, I haven't made you cum yet," Marilyn replied. She gently stroked Stacey's smooth lips and asked, "can I eat you out?"

"FUCK NO! I can't handle all that," Stacey exclaimed. "Besides, we have a photo shoot to finish." She pulled her shirt back over her breasts, then got up to walk towards the camera. "Let me load some more film in this camera. Why don't you relax on the couch there, Marilyn?"

As Marilyn sat back on the couch, her still-hard dick glistening with Stacey's secretions, Stacey thought about the set of shots that was going to appeal on the last roll. "Hmm.that dick is nice and slick. It looks ready to be jerked off," she thought to herself. "I wonder how much cum that monster produces."

"Hey, Marilyn!"

"Yeah."

"I got an idea that'll make you very popular with our perverted bosses," Stacey responded. "But it'll give me an excuse to taste your cum afterwards," she thought to herself.

"OK, why don't you masturbate yourself. Think about a good fuck from the past. You know, like your baby's mother? I know it must have taken a lot of work for her to take that monster dick of yours. Yeah, work it nice and slow like that."

"Mmm.that feels so nice and slick," Marilyn thought to herself as she stroked herself. As she stroked her long shaft with her left hand, her right rubbed and massaged her right breast, adding a nice bit of stimulation. "I wish Kat was here," she thought to herself as she kept masturbating, oblivious to the world around her. "I wish the way her cute little lips sucked on my tits.the way she flicked her tongue on my breasts.oooh.the way her tiny pussy milked my dick to perfection, how cure she used to look when she came.oh yeah.work it Kat.work that fucking cunt."

Stacey kept shooting, amazed at the pure lust she was watching. She got closer as she kept snapping the pictures and saw how close Marilyn was to cumming. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and she was seductively licking her lips to keep them wet. Her body was an incredible site for Stacey to behold, as she felt her nipples harden again and her pussy lubricate against its will. Marilyn's hands seemed to be transplanted from another body, with the blood red claws contrasting with the massive ebony shaft. The fingers on her other hand seemed to be playing an unknown, yet perfect melody on her breasts. As her hand pumped her dick faster and faster, lubed by the remaining pussy juices on her dick, she started moaning something unconsciously.

"Oh yeah, Kat.make me cum, honey.I wanna fill you up so bad.I gave you what you want the last time, right.yeah.ooh, I wanna pump that little pussy with cum.I know you love how that feels, huh.you love being coated huh.beg for my cum.you want me t cum, hmm.oh yeah.take it from me.I'm yours.ooooh.oooh.UHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!!! AAAAH!!!! TAKE ALL YOUR GIFT HONEY!!!! I'M ALL YOURS!!! TAKE ME!!!"

Stacey kneeled in stunned disbelief as she saw the scene in front of her. Cum seemed to spurt out of her subject like a fountain, then land on her belly, which she dutifully photographed. Her body bucked and writhed like it was taken over by a demon, and her face seemed to be contorted in pain. "Damn, she looks so hot getting off like that," Stacey thought to herself as she moved around to get all the right shots. "And I wish I was that Kat girl she's screaming about. She must be one lucky girl."

As Marilyn was slowly recovering, Stacey was quick to move in and lick up a taste of Marilyn's juices. She let the slightly bitter and thick rest on her cum for a bit, then swallowed it. "Hey, Marilyn, do you know how tasty you are?"

"I never thought of myself as tasty, even after I tried to taste some of my own cum. But thanks."

"Anyway, that was an incredible shoot. I've done quite a few shoots of men, women, even girls like you. Allow me to say that you're the hottest subject I've ever shot."

"Thanks a lot."

Stacey walked over to her discarded overalls and pulled them back on. "By the way, you're an incredible fuck. Maybe sometime, I could slip you a few bucks and give you a ride on the side."

"Well, I do need the money."

"Don't sweat it. I know you care about your girlfriend very much."

"I know. My, er, our daughter was my gift to her."

Stacey stared at Marilyn in stunned silence. "Really?"

"Yeah. I miss her so much. I just wish those pricks didn't kidnap her and force her into prostitution and God knows what."

"Look. I know you'll do well with the big bosses. I'll make sure to help you out. Plus, if you need a shoulder to cry on and a pussy to fuck out, I'll be there."

"Thanks, Stacey."

Stacey ran over to her supply table, ripped off a piece of paper and hurriedly scribbled down her number. "Here's my number. Call me anytime about the contract or for some fun."

Marilyn got up off the couch, went to Stacey and got her number from her. "OK.um."

"Stacey!"

"OK, Stacey, I'm getting dressed and getting out of here. I gotta get back to Jersey State. I'll give you a buzz about where to send my check for this OK?"

"Alright."

"See ya!" said Marilyn, tugging on her nipples a bit to hold on to the sensation.