Marilyn's Higher Learning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, this is a public place, Shari."

"Chill out, man! Besides, it’s a back corner. No one can see but us."

"Alright."

After Marilyn complied, Shari guided her new friend’s hand towards Marilyn’s pants, then inside the tight thong. After guiding Sandy’s hand the sufficient depth into Marilyn’s panties, Shari pulled her hand out, put her lips close to Sandy’s ear, then said, "now can you tell?" She punctuated that question with a slow lick of Sandy’s ear.

After feeling around down between Marilyn’s legs, Sandy’s hand froze, and her eyes bulged out when her mind registered what she just felt. "M-my God! I’ve had wet dreams less hung than that!" she breathlessly answered. "How is that…possible?"

"Well," Shari replied, "my sister is one of those…special girls with a bit extra…"

"A bit extra I’ll say! Can I see more of this, Shari?" Sandy beamed up at Sharilynn with a lusty smile.

"Sure. Let’s head on back to your place. Is that fine with you, Marilyn?"

"No prob, ladies. Just let me and you guys get your coats."

After the siblings threw on their coats, the trio made their way over to Sandy’s apartment. "I’m not too far guys, just a couple blocks away right across the street from campus," Sandy shouted back at Marilyn and Sharilynn. As Marilyn hung close to her sister for warmth, she finally got a good look at the body she was checking out. Although she found it weird that Sandy seemed so at ease in the cold, she did look like she worked out fairly often, with hard bulges of muscles in her back and her arms tempered by her feminine curves. Sandy’s ass, though a bit on the small side for Marilyn’s taste, was well shaped in her black pants, filling them with a smooth curving bulge. As she followed Sandy up the stairs, she finally realized how short she was, platform shoes notwithstanding. With her 5’3" frame, it turned out that her ‘friend’ for the evening had the prototypical build of a cheerleader.

"Are you a cheerleader by the way?" Marilyn asked, half sure if she really wanted to ask the question.

"Sure. I guess it’s the build that gave it away, huh?" Sandy then opened the door to her house, letting the siblings in from the cold. "Take off your coats here guys. Oh, let me explain the house. I rent this place out with a bunch of friends. Thankfully, all my roommates are either out of town or drunk as hell hooking up with someone. Here, follow me up these stairs, and we can get started on this evening’s festivities."

"Alright, Sandy," Sharilynn remarked as she checked out the house. "You lead the way. It is your house after all."

The trio made straightway for Sandy’s room with the unspoken desperation of lust. As soon as Sandy opened the door for her room, Shari all but slid into the room feet first, getting quickly on her knees. "Trust me, Sandy. Get on down here with me. You’re gonna like this show…and in that special way too," Shari shot up at Sandy with a wink.

"How do you know?" Sandy replied, just finding her way out of her alcohol-induced fog. "You mean…WOW! I mean…you’re both very sexy looking females and all, but, er, how does someone get past the incest thing…"

"By getting down on your knees! C’mon!" Shari blurted out with a sense of urgency. "You do wanna see it right?"

"OK," replied Sandy as she got on her knees next to Sharilynn. In the midst of this, Marilyn stood in front of the two, riddled with lust, but nervous as to how the girl would take the sight of her huge member in front of her face. "May I do the honors, Shari?"

"Sure, be my guest."

Sandy reached up her hands, feeling the gentle curves of Marilyn through her jeans. She admired women with curves on them, and Marilyn was no exception. Messing around with women was no new thing to her. After all, she had gotten an introduction to the Sapphic arts courtesy of one of her cheerleading teammates her freshman year. However, glancing up at Marilyn’s haughty curves bulging through her shirt above her, then at her sister’s almost unreal endowment next to her, she felt enveloped in the sexual energy oozed by the pair. Taking a deep breath to take it all in, she crawled her hands up Marilyn’s inner thighs, unbuttoned her jeans, then pulled down the jeans and panties with one smooth tug until they puddled around Marilyn’s ankles. What she saw made both her eyes drool and her eyes grow dark with lust. She looked up in awe at the massive member, long and thick, smooth and ebony, covered with veins belying the raw sexual power in that organ. She reached up her hands to the base, wrapped them around the shaft and slowly stroked all 11 semi-hard inches from root to tip. She moved her hands back up from the tip and repeated the motion a few more times, feeling the cock stir in her hands from her masturbation while breathing heavily with lust.

"Oooh," Marilyn cooed as she drew in a breath. "That feels nice. Wanna kiss it?"

"Sure, Marilyn. God, this is one incredible dick."

"No prob. J-just show me where the bed is. It’s hard to stand up straight when you’re so stimulated, and I don’t wanna collapse over you guys."

"OK, Marilyn. Just sit down on the bed straight behind you."

Marilyn shuffled her way back towards the bed as Shari and Sandy took their positions on their knees in front of her, as if Marilyn’s cock were some idol. Marilyn lifted up its heft and briefly, gently stroked herself. She then let the organ swing down, letting the two women at her knees get at her massive member. After the pair looked at each other with Marilyn’s dick between them, Sandy tentatively planted a peck on the tip, letting herself shudder at the eroticism of the moment. She briefly removed her lips, then grabbed onto the shaft at about the midway point and kept kissing it, bit by bit longer and wetter. Before long, Shari started getting into the act and the pair lavished slow, luxurious french kisses all over the pulsing tip. When their eyes locked up, they felt an unspoken bond between themselves, their pure lust for this clear sign of masculinity on a body that is otherwise so feminine. Their mouths moved up the tip at the same time until their tongues and lips met at the end, tongue kissing around the delicious cock their lust hungered for. Shari took the initiative in the kiss, grabbing onto the young cheerleader’s head and they made out with that huge penis in their mouth’s possession.

Marilyn leaned back on her elbows, playing with her exposed nipples as she took in the sight of the two girls making out on her cock. "Damn, this feels good. It reminds me so much of what Kat and Shari love to do." She did a sharp intake of breath as she saw Sandy suddenly took 4 inches of her dick into her mouth. "Oooh, that feels incredible," she thought to herself as she pulled and pinched at her nipples. "Her mouth is so tiny, yet so strong. She kinda reminds me of…what the hell? Why am I think about her like this. Please, let Sandy so something ill so I can forget about her…"

"YES!"

Marilyn screamed out in pleasure as she felt her sister sucking on her balls. At the same time, she saw and, more importantly, felt Sandy fellate another 3 inches into her mouth, squeezing and sucking away at her. She rubbed her palms against her tits, squeezing them as her flesh ran through her fingers. She was lost in her own little world of pleasure as she suddenly felt air on her saliva-wet shaft.

"Mmm, those are some big titties there," Sandy said from between Marilyn’s knees. "Mind if I get a suck? Besides, I want to get the full experience of your hot body."

"Sure, babe," Marilyn replied, trying to play as cool as possible as her sister briefly tongued the skin between her balls and asshole before licking her way of her shaft. "Climb these peaks," she finished as she jiggled her breast flesh in her hands, giggling gently at the weak pun she just made. She saw Sandy stand up on her knees, then climb onto the bed next to her. She let her eyes roll back as she felt Sandy lift her shirt over and push her bra under her juicy boobs while Shari swallowed seven inches of her dick. Marilyn let her mind take in the sensations of two sets of mouths working all over her, tripping off every single nerve they could find. She let her eyes open just enough to see Sandy lurking over her reclining form, sensuously and slowly licking at one of the peaks on her body while frantically flicking the other nipple with her hand and fingers. Marilyn suddenly fell back when she felt her sister swallow whole, closing her eyes and letting her body buck around in reflex. When her shoulders were roughly shaken by Sandy, allowing her to return from the paradise generated by the two girls’ erotic caresses, she was still in a dream-like daze.

"Wha…what do you want?" Marilyn asked hazily.

"Mmmm, Marilyn…" replied Sandy, letting her hand caress in one smooth motion from Marilyn’s breasts, across her soft, flat belly and then wrapped it around the base of her hard cock. "I want this," she continued, squeezing it somewhat roughly. "Good thing your sis knew when you were about to blow. I wouldn’t have gotten the opportunity to let my…other lips taste this big cho-co-late bar. Can you fuck me?"

Shaking the cobwebs out, Marilyn replied, "Sure. Let me get up so you can lay down on this bed. Besides, I’ve been wanting the chance to work out that body of yours."

"Can you eat me out while you get fucked by my sis, babe?"

"Sure, Shari. I think I can handle you two at the same time," Sandy replied with a bit of a leer. Marilyn scooted her knees onto the bed while Sandy enthusiastically laid back on the bed, pulling her clothes off quickly in the process. The twins took this as an opportunity to fully check out Sandy’s body. Sandy’s body appeared more toned than it would appear clothes, with muscles gently making their presence known all over her body. Her breasts, while not incredibly huge, were a good size and were perfectly shaped, and her stomach looked fresh off an Abs of Steel commercial, with muscles popping and hard enough to bounce the proverbial quarter on. She was a bit slim in the hips and thighs, but, as Marilyn thought to herself, "what white girls aren’t slim that way."

Marilyn stopped admiring long enough to line up her still-rampant penis up with Sandy’s trim pussy. She laid her body over Sandy’s at an angle, grabbed onto Sandy’s hips and asked her gently as possible "are you ready?"

"FUCK ME, ASSHOLE!!! DRILL THAT FUCKING DICK INTO MEEE!!!" Sandy emphatically replied as she reached back to pull Sharilynn’s hips over her head, ready to eat her out. Marilyn then slowly eased her way raw into Sandy’s wet, tight pussy, surprised at how slick her pussy was. She let herself bottom out in the juicy coochie, then bent down to lick at Sandy’s nipple. After brushing her hair back, she slowly started to ease her way in and out of Sandy, slowly increasing the length of her stroke as she felt out how far she could go inside Sandy. "Wet as she is, I couldn’t hurt her if I wanted to," she thought to herself as she sucked one of Sandy’s hard nipples into her mouth. Then it hit her like a ton of bricks that she wasn’t wearing any protection. "Ah, man. That’s not good, but I’ve already done it now. Mind as well enjoy the smooth ride. Mmm…these nipples remind me a bit of Kat’s…"

Meanwhile, Sandy’s mind was burdened with nothing more than the sensation of being stretched open more than she was in her entire life. She felt like she was being torn in two, and if it weren’t for the fact that she was so wet, she probably would have internal damage. Fortunately, all the incredible girth was doing was hitting her g-spot like never before and brushing against her clit with every thrust. If it wasn’t for the fact that Shari took off her pants and panties and placed her pussy right over her mouth, Sandy would have screamed her lungs out between her pussy, her clit and the tongue flicking Marilyn was giving her nipples. As she sucked and moaned into Sharilynn’s pussy, she felt a sensation that was rumbling over her. As her body shook under the weight of two bodies, she grabbed onto Marilyn’s soft ass and fell in the midst of her ecstasy just as Marilyn started lightly nibbling on her nipple.

She came. Hard.

A wave of bliss overwhelmed Sandy as she never felt before. Her body seemed to be undergoing an epileptic seizure as she body jumped wildly under the twins. She felt nothing but pleasure as she felt another wave get ready to wash over her.

"Damn, she’s a little firecracker," Marilyn thought to herself. "Kinda reminds me of Kat a bit. I know that little trick I just did does set her off a lot. In fact, so does the way she cums to, and how hard her little box squeezes. I wonder what she’s up to. I know that she ain’t the party type and all." She raised her body up somewhat, letting her nipples brush Sandy’s and sticking her tongue out to lick her sister’s belly button. "I wonder what she’s up to now…"

Shari was crouched over Sandy’s face, taking in what was going on. Even though did her partner wasn’t particularly attentive to her needs, merely heating her up a bit as her lips were kissed and sucked, she didn’t particularly mind. She knew enough about her sis that she had this particular effect on women, spending many a time spectating during threesomes with her sister as much as participating. "I see that she’s at it again," Sharilynn though to herself as she rolled her nipples around through the bra she was wearing. She relaxed as she let both her sister and Sandy continue their oral ministration. However, she did sense that something was wrong with her sister. "Something’s on her mind, and I know it," Shari thought to herself. "I wonder what she’s thinking about…"

"I wonder what Kat’s doing," Marilyn thought to herself as she kept fucking Sandy mechanically, letting her breasts press against Sandy’s while she was fucking away at her. "I know that she likes to fuck with nipples touch, except it usually up her ass. Where is she? I miss her…I hope this doesn’t count as cheating. I wish this girl was smaller like Kat. I could really get some leverage and pile drive into her. Plus she isn’t as cuddly…"

Then it hit Marilyn. She abruptly pulled out of Sandy, then scrambled around the room, pulling up her pants and panties and looking for her clothes.

"What’s wrong, sis?"

"I gotta go."

"Whatcha mean you gotta go? "

"I GOT to GO!" Marilyn quietly replied, looking deep into her sister’s eyes as she pulled on her coat. Shari looked back at Marilyn, staring intently until it registered in her mind what had Marilyn so concerned. "Ooooh. OK. Go on."

In the midst of this wordless conversation, Sandy slid from under Sharilynn, confused at the proceedings that just took place. "Wh-what’s going on?" she asked, dazed from a sexual high.

"Um, my sis forgot something in her room," Shari said abruptly as Marilyn scrambled out of the door. "Besides, now it’s time for me to work on that tight little package of yours," she cooed as she caressed Sandy’s rock hard belly.

Marilyn wandered around a bit after leaving Sandy’s house, but got her bearings soon enough as she got to her host’s room as soon as possible. Once she hit the front door of the building, she sprinted up the stairs and was at the room she was staying in quickly. She opened the door and, much to her surprise, saw her host Brandon sitting at his computer.

"Hey, man. Didn’t expect you back from the party so quickly," Marilyn called out to Brandon.

"I just back five minutes ago. Just working on this paper I have due. Did you like the party?"

"Yeah, yeah, it was OK. Listen, do you have AOL Instant Messenger on your computer?"

"Yeah…why do you ask?"

"Look, I need to talk to someone as soon as possible. Can I use it?"

"Sure. Then paper’s not due ‘til Tuesday anyway," Brandon replied as he got up from the computer. "You know how to use the program, right?"

"Yeah," Marilyn curtly replied as she sat down in front of the computer. "I’ll find the program on here, don’t worry."

As Brandon laid back on his bed to do some ready, Marilyn frantically logged herself in under her AIM screen name, then checked to see if Kat was online. She IMed her, waiting impatiently for a response.

BigM712: Hey, Kat! MzKitKat: hey… BigM712: What are you up to? MzKitKat: nothing…why do you ask? BigM712: can I tell you something? MzKitKat: sure…what is it? BigM712: like tonight…I picked up this girl at a party… BigM712: and I feel so shitty about it MzKitKat: why? BigM712: b/c I felt so horrible…I mean the sex was good, but I felt so bad… MzKitKat: you love me don’t you MzKitKat: and I sure hope you do too… BigM712: yeah…why do you say that? MzKitKat: well, how do I say this… BigM712: say it! MzKitKat: well, big mari, you’re gonna be a father…

At this point, Marilyn’s jaw dropped, and her hands dropped to her side. Her eyes glazed over as the words on the screen tore through her head like a bullet. Then she took a glance down at her breasts, her clearest sign of femininity. The events of the past few years went threw her head. She hefted her mammaries towards her eyes and stared at them. "Despite all these signs that say I’m a woman, I’m going to be a father," she thought to herself. "I thought I was just a sexual being now. But I’m going to be a father. Oh my God!"

Sensing something was up, Brandon looked up from his reading and asked Marilyn," hey! Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I’m cool man."

BigM712: so I guess you have your gift now, huh? MzKitKat: yes. Thank you so very much. BigM712: so where do they have you staying at? MzKitKat: McMinn Hall, room 112 BigM712: McMinn? That’s where I am, on the floor above you… BigM712: meet me in the lounge downstairs in 2 minutes? MzKitKat: sure! BigM712: see ya!

Marilyn bolted from the computer and out the door, down to the lounge on the first floor. She looked around frantically when she saw Kat walk over to where she was standing. They looked deep into each other’s eyes. They communicated an unspoken message, which resulted in Marilyn taking Kat’s head in her hand, her bending down and kissing Kat hard. Their lips wrestled against each other for a minute, swapping spit, dueling tongues and taking each other’s breath away. When they finally separated, Marilyn took a deep breath, the erotic fire in her rekindled and her big dick re-hardening. She led Kat down to a seat on a couch, mouthing to her "you’re a pregnant woman now. Can’t have you on your feet, getting them all swollen." She bent down and gave Kat a kiss on her forehead.

Marilyn got down on her knees and lifted up one of Kat’s bare feet. She blew along the whole length of it from heel to toe, then slowly inserted her big toe into her mouth. She caressed the toe with her tongue, slowly wrapping it around each inch of skin while she sucked on it. She repeated this gentle sucking with each toe on her foot, making Kat moan softly as her tongue seemed to find all the right spots. With each toe bathed in saliva, Marilyn made a wet trail of kisses along the bottom of her foot, from the ball of her foot slowly down to Kat’s heel, making the slightly ticklish girl giggle and squirm involuntarily. After taking the tiny heel deep into her mouth and sucking on , Marilyn started kissing along Kat’s calf, practically swallowing the skinny limb with her soft lips and marking the yellow-tinted skin scarlet with her lipstick. She looked deep into Kat’s eyes as she started licking her way up under Kat’s knee, feeling the gentle pulsing of her flesh. She lifted her Kat’s leg, bent it at the knee, then teasing licked at the crevice formed by the juncture.

‘Would you like that to be done to your pussy,’ she whispered in Kat’s direction. ‘You know I can.’ When Kat’s eyes registered what Marilyn was saying, she left her head drift back, her body trembling, her back arched. Taking that as an answer in the affirmative, Marilyn hungrily sucked her way up Kat’s inner thigh, barely taking the time to savor the moment and let her partner enjoy her oral treatment. She roughly pushed up Kat’s nightgown over her slender hips, grabbed onto her hips and dove right into Kat’s pussy, tongue kissing it with the same passion she displayed on Kat’s other lips earlier. Calculated teasing was set aside by raw passion, with Marilyn kissing and sucking on Kat’s pussy with a fire she’d never had before.