Marilyn's Higher Learning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, Kat’s body moved with the same fire Marilyn was shown, grabbing on Marilyn’s hair hard as she tried to ride out the orgasm that suddenly struck her when Marilyn sucked on her clit hard. She felt connected to Marilyn through her clit, ecstatic that the girl tonguing her clit would be the father of her child, connected to forever. That thought alone triggered another orgasm, with her flopping around on the couch wildly under Marilyn’s head, screaming to the ceiling. As she was coming down from her peak, she opened her eyes to see her lover over her, licking her lips as her long hair formed a halo around her face. She could barely see her face, but she sure recognized those lips as they pressed gently into hers, caressing them and licking them gently.

When she felt Marilyn release from her, she looked up hungrily into her eyes and said," thank you. Thank you for what you did to me. Thank you for everything you’d done to me and done for me."

‘Mmm…you’re very much welcome, love.’

"And you know, I’ve been taught that when you’re given a gift, you have to write a thank you note. Could you stand up so I can use my mouth to give it to you?"

Marilyn looked puzzled at first when she heard what Kat said. Then, when it registered in her mind what Kat meant, her eyes opened wide, and she scrambled to her feet in front of Kat. She felt Kat unbuckle and unzip her jeans and pull out her dick from under her panties with a practiced ease. She bent over slightly to see over her breasts, idly massaging a boob in her hands as she saw Kat brush her tip over her lips. She then swirled her tongue over the tip.

"You know that girl tastes delicious," Kat said as she looked up into Marilyn’s eyes, relishing the leftover feminine essence left on Marilyn’s dick. She licked the tip of her tongue against Marilyn’s dick, then continued in her lisp, "…now for that thank you note..."

Kat stretched her mouth over Marilyn’s thick cock and slipped three inches into her mouth. As her tongue swirled over Marilyn’s sensitive spots, her hands gently stroking the rest of the massive shaft. As she felt Kat work her magic on her cock, Marilyn mauled the breast in her hand, grabbing tightly onto her nipple and Kat’s head. When Kat suddenly sped up her motions, sucking hard on her dick and stroking those small, soft, delicate hands hard and fast on her thick shaft. All of a sudden, she felt what Kat had to say…

"Oh yeah…oooh yeah…mmmhmmm…tell me…suck it…stroke it…harDER…MMMHMMM …YES…YES…OOOHAYYEEE…YEH- YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS…OH YES AHHHHH….OOOOOH…MMMM Yes…ooooooh….ah yesss…mmmm…"

Marilyn opened her eyes and looked down at her lover. She saw her face, covered with her cum. She looked into her eyes, thinking to herself "that was an incredible way to show your appreciation." She then lifted Kat’s head up until her eyes locked with hers. All that she could articulate when she looked into those dark eyes was one thing.

"You’re welcome"

The End...For Now