Marinah One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slept

Marinah was woken by Wahab pointing to his mouth and the duck egg. Yes, by now, the jaw muscles were stretched and any sound from him would not be audible. She pried the jaws wider and egg dropped out to the bed.

She touched his cock. It was still cold. She jumped to the bathroom and returned with the rubber bottle warmer. She laid the warmer on the penis while one hand massaged his balls.

Wahab stretched to the bed head and poured himself half glass of whiskey. He knew Marinah did not drink. Marinah continued to massage his balls and the whiskey slowly warmed him too.

Her finger went up the crack of his ass and he tensed and relaxed to the pulsating finger around his spinchter and then the anus itself. Marinah guided the anal canula up the hole while she continued pulsating on the anal ring. Wahab's greatest orgasm is when his prostrate gland is massaged. but that faggot did not know that. By the time Wahab had finished his whiskey Marinah had the canula up to the prostrate gland and noticed his cock was getting bigger.

Slowly Marinah turned the stop cock to allow the warm water up the anus and saw the cock beginning to rise. Wahab grasped one of her nipples and began to lick.

"Wahab, why are you taking so much money to Switzerland?" as she turned more warm water up the rectum and rotated the canula on the prostrate.

Wahab told about the banks collapsing, the reason of non performing loans, the crashing of Asia currencies, the national bank investigating into the ailing banks, the coming of the IMF, uprising in Indonesia, the coming election, the sacking of the bank directors and he was one of them.

"You know my account number there?"

"Yes"

"And you deposit into that account?"

Marinah sensed the hesitation and suddenly turned the canula towards the spine. Wahab arched backwards from the pain. Three more flashes of pain went up Wahab's spine.

The warm water gathered speed up the anus as Marinah stroke up Wahab's shaft and the forefinger anchoring against the neck of the shaft. The cock rose to its greatest height of near orgasm as the warm water drained back into the bottle. Marinah slammed her knee on the bottle and the water shot back into the anus and Wahab's eyes widened. The orgasm was interrupted. This was repeated five more times, each time, Wahab's heightened near orgasm reached unbearable limit, but everytime interrupted.

Marinah was about to deliver the 6th blow with her knee, when Wahab said,

"Yes, yes, yes!!"

Marinah this time turned the canula pressing fully on the prostate and kept the fingers vibrating on the head.

Wahab gave a long loud wail as the cum spilled onto the bed. Wahab finally came five months since he called Marinah. His whole body spent, he collapsed to sleep.

Marinah packed up her equipment and stepped into the long warm bath. One hour later she changed back to her sarong kebaya and left the bedroom with Wahab holding a duck egg.

When she reached the door, Wahab called out from the bedroom, "Marinah, your account",

"I will see Icqman in Berne".

12