Marin's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One... uh... ah... on my tits. The other... uh... all over himself."

I could tell she was close to her orgasm and I decided to let her have it but I was going to start fucking her as soon as she was done.

"Last question, how big were the cocks you sucked?"

The answer was slowed as her orgasm was taking over her body so I choose to concentrate on my fingering. Rubbing her clit with my thumb fast I inserted three fingers inside her. She let out a scream as I widened her hole with my fingers. Looking up at me with an elated satisfying manifestation she began to settle.

I quickly pulled my boxer shorts to the ground and waivered over her with my rock hard cock. Bending slightly, I slid into her now dripping pussy as she grimaced slightly from the change in size. I pumped feverously into my wife's hole as I reached up and began to manhandle her ripe tits that were exposed better when I shoved her shirt tight under her neck.

"Oh fuck baby" I said to her as I raised her legs over my shoulders. "You're such a slut." She grinned up at me placing her hands on my hips to help guide me into her.

To be continued...

12